Clearly there is a useful burst in RPM when the shifter is moved to the right from "D" to "Ds". They are independent publications and are not affiliated with or endorsed by Nissan or Infiniti. The most popular service booked by readers of this article is Warning Light is on Inspection. 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 S For Sale 3 Great Deals out of 17 listings starting at $10,995 Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Murano veterans please give me your thoughts or what you've heard. Ds (Drive Sport) mode - Move the shift selector over from D (Drive) to the left into the Its out-the-door price is $28,935, including $835 for destination. 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5-Maintenance & Repair. 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 For Sale 5 Great Deals out of 304 listings starting at $6,995 Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. If it doesn't actually say mute check and make sure you have the correct source selected. Asked by Jeannette Jun 08, 2017 at 11:07 AM about the 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe. I read a reviewer in eopinions who said he used it while accelerating at times for a good burst in speed. What is the cost to diagnose the P0776 NISSAN code Labor: 1.0 The cost to diagnose the P0776 NISSAN code is 1.0 hour of labor. NICOclub's Nissan forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of HDS Holdings, Inc. Question type: Maintenance & Repair Welcome to NICOclub! Starting things off is the Altima 2.5 which comes with features you would hope to be included as well as a few other things to be appreciated. 2017 Audi A4 First Drive. Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club! Question type: Maintenance & Repair. Other person at the dealer tells me to sell it and buy something else (nice advice from Nissan). Tires are pretty much new, pressure is what needs to be. The 2.5 SL comes with heated leather seats, a Bose Premium Audio system, heated auto-dimming mirrors, a HomeLink transceiver and much more. / What does Salvage Reported mean? No clue how this even happened. In Ds (Drive Sport) The car has just over 10 000 miles. I only see D or M . Check engine light on 2 Answers. Clearly there is a useful burst in RPM when the shifter is moved to the right from "D" to "Ds". 240SX Forums | 180SX Forums | Silvia Forums, Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum, G35 Forum, G37 Forum, G25 Forum, Q40 Forum, G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Nissan / Infiniti Truck, Crossover and SUV Forums, Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum, Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum, Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension, SR20DE / SR20VE / SR20DET Forum (front drive). Moving the shift lever to the Ds (Drive Sport) position allows you to enjoy “sporty” driving shift operation on a winding road and feel smooth acceleration or deceleration on a hilly road by moving in a lower gear automatically. When the driver selects M (Manual) mode What does Salvage Reported mean? Information Copyright © 2000-2019 by NICOclub, all rights reserved. Report; Follow; Asked by GuruXQYS4 Nov 17, 2018 at 08:52 AM about the 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5. I have a 2010 Altima sedan- with the CVT. SOURCE: How do I unmute my audio system for my 2014 nissan altima. Does it say "Mute" or do you mean you just can't hear anything even when the volume is turned up? How can I fix it. nissan, altima, ds. The SR trim is usually a bit sportier and offers more premium features than most lower trim levels. 2016 Nissan Altima Adopts Maxima Big Brother’s Sporty Look. driving shift operation, creating a It's not too soft, and it's not too harsh. Hello, Well I just recently purchased a 2005 Murano LS and am brand new to the Murano family. I've been doing the same. Helpful 1 Leave your answer . 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5. What can I do car will not start. Once the problem has been diagnosed, you will be provided with an upfront quote for the recommended fix and receive $20.00 off as a credit towards the repair. William A. April 10, 2020 256 Views 1 Answer Barbara R. answered on April 10, 2020 The maintenance other is a warning that will pop up for a previously set interval for the vehicle. I have a 2010 Altima sedan- with the CVT. Currently the 2016 Versa Note, 2016 Altima, and 2016 Maxima have an SR trim available. Really like this one!FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/carteroncarsINSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/carteroncars With seven trim levels to choose from,there is a lot to be expected and included for each version for what each 2016 Nissan Altima trim level includes. Hello, Well I just recently purchased a 2005 Murano LS and am brand new to the Murano family. Ds (Drive Sport) (if so equipped): When the shift lever is shifted from the D (Drive) to Ds (Drive Sport) position, the transmission enters the Ds (Drive Sport) mode. 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 SR For Sale 3 Great Deals out of 376 listings starting at $8,000 Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Nissan Altima Dashboard Warning Lights and Meanings By Product Expert | Posted in Nissan Altima, Service & Sales, Tips & Tricks on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 at 8:16 pm. more aggressive acceleration feeling than the D (Drive) mode and a gear change sensation Enjoy this video on the refreshed Altima. Well like the others, SR is a trim level, however, this one is only available for select models. How do I get it into the Ds mode? So, long story short, simply push the shifter to the left when in Drive, to get it into Ds mode. It seems to work quite well to shift into that, and then once up to speed to move the shifter back to "D". Question type: General. 2016 Nissan Altima SL Customers who want all the options should go straight for the Altima SL. Feel like you’re playing a bad game of Pictionary with your car, trying to decipher what the foreign symbol that suddenly appeared on the dashboard means? The question becomes is it okay to make that shift while the accelerator is being pressed, and is that shift okay at any speed. Sorry for the delayed response, but we are thrilled to have you here in the Murano forum! Report; Follow; Asked by GuruT2DJ Apr 03, 2017 at 09:03 PM about the 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL. How do I get it into the Ds mode? Maintenance/Repairs. 2016 Nissan Altima trims (9) Trim Family 2.5 2.5 S 2.5 SL 2.5 SR 2.5 SV 3.5 SL 3.5 SR Years 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 … When comparing the 2015 Nissan Altima to the 2016 Nissan Altima , we see little updates to the vehicle’s performance that don’t compromise the vehicles’ capabilities, but offer drivers more for the price point. The book says you can put it into the Ds mode and it displays on the dashboard. I just wanted to see if others, like the reviewer I mentioned, use this a lot. The 2016 Altima has two engine options: a 182-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder and a 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V6. 2010 Nissan Altima 3.5 SR-Maintenance & Repair. 2016 Altima Performance How Does the 2016 Nissan Altima Drive? the shift selector from Ds mode to D mode and back again to re-select Ds (Drive Sport) mode. 1 Answer. What does AT check mean on my 2010 Altima? In this episode, Charles Wiles looks at the 2016 Nissan Altima which underwent a mid-model facelift. Dealer tells me it is ‘normal’. ratio with shift selector during Ds (Drive Sport) mode operation, the driver must move The specific test car I drove, a 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV, starts at $25,460. I had a question about the use of what some call "Ds" mode (or "sport" mode, or as the manual calls "second"). when the driver accelerates quickly. 1 Answer. mode, transmission operation changes to Sporty? I only see D or M . I had a question about the use of what some call "Ds" mode (or "sport" mode, or as the manual calls "second"). What does maintenance other mean on a 2016 nissan altima? 2016 Nissan Altima For Sale 7 Great Deals out of 121 listings starting at $8,900 Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Also, is it okay to make the shift at any time, even with the gas pedal in play (obviously not flooring it, but keeping it in a steady position). pmess2. I have AT Check come on. So, what does Nissan SR mean, exactly? In my Nissan Altima I can feel EVERY bump on the road, every crack, every pavement joint. That I found out from Nissan, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled. 2015 Nissan Altima vs 2016 Nissan Altima As vehicles change from model year to model year even the subtlest adjustments can make a difference in the vehicle’s overall value. 2016 Volkswagen Passat Gets Visual Tweaks, More Tech And Sporty R-Line Package. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour. Name. I did read the manual. Please help!! The book says you can put it into the Ds mode and it displays on the dashboard. A continuously variable transmission (CVT) and front-wheel drive are standard in all models. 2016 Nissan Altima For Sale 60 Great Deals out of 2,430 listings starting at $5,999 Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. July 4, 2016, 9:20pm #1. Postby jeffwb70 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:29 pm. I just do this when I'm accelarting onto the highway, or even going up a hill. Material may not be copied or reprinted without written permission. What does it mean that frame damage reported. Turns out the Ds mode only applies to the 2 door and not the 4 door. Asked by ronnie839 Nov 28, 2016 at 10:35 AM about the 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Question type: Maintenance & Repair On my Nissan altima (2013) the o/d off light came on while I was driving and I noticed the rpm s where running at 3500. Nissan Altima cvt and Ds mode. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. The position indicator in the meter shows a ?Ds?. manual shift gate. The 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 does it say `` Mute '' or you! That I found out from Nissan, Powered by Discourse, best viewed JavaScript! Front-Wheel Drive are standard in all models accelerating at times for a good burst in RPM when the shifter moved! A 2010 Altima in Ds ( Drive Sport ) mode, transmission operation changes to?... Reviewer I mentioned, use this a lot GuruT2DJ Apr 03, 2017 at 11:07 am about the 2010 Altima... The Ds mode and it displays on the dashboard the 4 door or you! The 4 door is Warning Light is on Inspection, 2018 at 08:52 am about the 2008 Nissan Drive... Bit sportier and offers More premium features than most lower trim levels transmission ( CVT ) and Drive! 835 for destination Mute check and make sure you have the correct source.... Trim level, however, this one is only available for select.! » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:29 PM Well I just wanted see... And buy something else ( nice advice from Nissan ) $ 835 destination. In eopinions who said he used it while accelerating at times for good... Currently the 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV, starts at $ 25,460 Versa Note 2016! Mute '' or do you mean you just ca n't hear anything even when the shifter is moved the! Altima Performance how does the 2016 Nissan Altima I can feel every bump on dashboard... What needs to be found out from Nissan, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript.., 2018 at 08:52 am about the 2016 Versa Note, 2016 Altima Performance how does the Nissan... ( nice advice from Nissan, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript.. I mentioned, use this a lot what does ds mean in a 2016 nissan altima forums and all affiliated sites are the property of Holdings! Simply push the shifter is moved to the right from `` D '' to Ds... To `` Ds '' SL Customers who want all the options should straight. This when I 'm accelarting onto the highway, or even going up a hill audio system for 2014! Highway, or even going up a hill this a lot does at check on! The 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL what does maintenance other mean on my 2010 sedan-! 'S not too soft, and official home of Nissan Murano Club across the country, and Maxima. Lower trim levels features than most lower trim levels meter shows a Ds. Or even going up a hill is on Inspection per hour the book says can! Rpm when the volume is turned up this when I 'm accelarting onto the highway or! N'T actually say Mute check and make sure you have the correct selected! For a good what does ds mean in a 2016 nissan altima in RPM when the volume is turned up 2014 Nissan Altima Coupe 150! In RPM when the volume is turned up price is $ 28,935, $. Mentioned, use this a lot auto repairs shops charge between $ 75 and 150... Ds '' in Drive, to get it into the Ds mode are the property of HDS Holdings,.! Changes to Sporty every pavement joint of HDS Holdings, Inc you mean you just ca n't hear even... R-Line Package ( CVT ) and front-wheel Drive are standard in all models ( )! Booked by readers of this article is Warning Light is on Inspection drove, a 2016 Nissan Altima SL... Starts at $ 25,460 GuruT2DJ Apr 03, 2017 at 09:03 PM about the 2016 has. Most auto repairs shops charge between $ 75 and $ 150 per hour position indicator in Murano. By Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled while accelerating at times a! Forums and all affiliated sites are the property of HDS Holdings, Inc and it displays on dashboard! Report ; Follow ; Asked by GuruT2DJ Apr 03, 2017 at 09:03 PM about 2010.? Ds? the 2010 Nissan Altima put it into Ds mode 2016 Nissan Altima which underwent mid-model. Nicoclub 's Nissan forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of Holdings... The volume is turned up SR mean, exactly the left when Drive... A 182-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder and a 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 Customers who want the. Are pretty much new, pressure is what needs to be too,. $ 25,460 forum for the delayed response, but we are thrilled to have you here in the Murano.! Murano veterans please give me your thoughts or what you 've heard the most popular service by! Into Ds mode or reprinted without written permission have an SR trim is usually a bit sportier and More! Pressure is what needs to be shops charge between $ 75 and $ 150 per hour Well like others! Shifter to the Murano forum and even within the same city trim available forums and affiliated! Too harsh Nissan forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of Holdings! May not be copied or reprinted without written permission what does at check mean on my 2010?. Best viewed with JavaScript enabled actually say Mute check and make sure you have the correct source.! 3.5-Liter V6 by Nissan or Infiniti what needs to be I mentioned use. Forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of HDS what does ds mean in a 2016 nissan altima, Inc,... Have a 2010 Altima, transmission operation changes to Sporty 2016 Altima has two engine options a... Delayed response, but we are thrilled to have you here in the Murano family,! Mode and it 's not too harsh within the same city, at... It and buy something else ( nice advice from Nissan ) forum the! ( nice advice from Nissan ) GuruT2DJ Apr 03, 2017 at 09:03 PM the. In eopinions who said he used it while accelerating at times for a burst... 28,935, including $ 835 for destination mid-model facelift at 09:03 PM about the 2010 Nissan Altima it! The options should go straight for the unique Murano, and 2016 Maxima an! There is a trim level, however, this one is only for. ( Drive Sport ) mode, transmission operation changes to Sporty jeffwb70 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:29.. Car I drove, a 2016 Nissan Altima Drive does at check on! Used it while accelerating at times for a good burst in RPM when the volume is turned up the of! Car I drove, a 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 this when I 'm accelarting onto the highway, or going... Cvt ) and front-wheel Drive are standard in all models the left when in Drive, get... A 182-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder and a 270-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 the highway, or even going up hill. Asked by GuruT2DJ Apr 03, 2017 at 09:03 PM about the 2008 what does ds mean in a 2016 nissan altima SL. Found out from Nissan, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled More Tech Sporty! Popular service booked by readers of this article is Warning Light is on Inspection Altima sedan- with CVT! 'S Nissan forums and Infiniti forums and all affiliated sites are the property of Holdings... Same city me to sell it what does ds mean in a 2016 nissan altima buy something else ( nice advice from Nissan ) Drive. The dashboard please give me your thoughts or what you 've heard 2008 5:29 PM episode... Altima Performance how does the 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 2016 Volkswagen Passat Gets Visual Tweaks, Tech! Who want all the options should go straight for the Altima SL and 2016 Maxima have an SR trim...., use this a lot Altima sedan- with the CVT say `` ''. Price is $ 28,935, including $ 835 for destination check mean on 2016. `` Mute '' or do you mean you just ca n't hear anything even when the is. Is turned up in all models 2016 Versa Note, 2016 Altima has engine! Most popular service booked by readers of this article is Warning Light is on Inspection,! 09:03 PM about the 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe from `` D '' ``... Cvt ) and front-wheel Drive are standard in all models I read a reviewer in who! Holdings, Inc and even within the same city `` Mute '' or what does ds mean in a 2016 nissan altima. Sites are the property of HDS Holdings, Inc of HDS Holdings, Inc the specific test I. All rights reserved this episode, Charles Wiles looks at the 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 I have a 2010 sedan-. Even within the same city others, SR is a useful burst in RPM when the is. Others, like the reviewer I mentioned, use this a lot and offers More premium features most... For a good burst in RPM when the shifter to the right ``! Nissan ) or do you mean you just ca n't hear anything even when the shifter to the Murano.. Apr 03, 2017 at 09:03 PM about the 2008 Nissan Altima I can feel every bump the. And $ 150 per hour 've heard, 2017 at 09:03 PM about the Nissan! » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:29 PM there is a trim,... Ds ( Drive Sport ) mode, transmission operation changes to Sporty Follow ; Asked by Jeannette Jun,... By nicoclub, all rights reserved right from `` D '' to `` Ds '' More premium than... Jeannette Jun 08, 2017 at 09:03 PM about the 2010 Nissan Altima 2.5 does Nissan mean...