Share this: It is a fast-growing plant whose tiny leaves are sensitive to touch. Add some lime sparkling water, a drizzle of coconut milk, and a little sweetener. Add grenadine syrup and soda water; stir gently. Sweet Leaf Tea, to be exact. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. My next one involves Sweet Leaf Tea and popsicles <3. Rim glass with sugar (get the rim wet first, then rub the rim in cocktail sugar). 9 Comments, Posted in: Beverages, Holiday Foods, Menus, Recipes, Spring, Summer, Videos. Sweet Leaf Tea, to be exact. I think one of the most refreshing drinks is just a cup of super cold sparkling water. https://cocktails.foodviva.com/mocktail-recipes/non-alcoholic-mimosa-recipe It’s a mixture of fresh orange juice, and equal parts sparkling wine. Thank you for sharing. Ooh so pretty, thanks!! Usually, It’s served very chilled. And obvioiusly, if you don’t want a virgin mimosa…just replace Pellegrino with your favorite champagne or prosecco. I'm Sandy—lover of food, family, cooking, THE BIG BOARD, travel, and bringing people together. Follow this easy and refreshing mimosa mocktail recipe today for a fresh kid-friendly and non-alcoholic Virgin Mimosa beverage. Stay tuned! Add a splash of spritzer (or Sprite). Love your updated pics. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sparkling water, such as Perrier or La Croix make great options. If you’re bored of orange juice, shake things up a bit by ordering a different citrus juice. Garnish with sliced fruit (or tangerine). Pinning! Required fields are marked *. Easy virgin mimosa recipe with 3/4 part Orange Juice, 1/4 part Limeade or Lemonade. Cut out a pineapple and serve a 4-ingredient fruit salad. 1 750 ml bottle chilled sparkling water; 1 sweet orange freshly squeezed; 1 blood orange freshly squeezed; 1 grapefruit freshly squeezed Float orange slices in the prepared mixed drink. { Sneak Peek } Sip-N-Glo Rittenhouse Juicery, Fresh squeezed OJ (because reg grocery store OJ is. You can even get them flavored to add to or complement the orange juice. Loose the booze and instead, indulge in one of the myriad drink combinations made with sparkling water, flavored soda, fresh juices, and simple herb- and- fruit-distilled syrups. 2. Sweet tea! Most of my recipes use basic ingredients, are easy to prepare. originally published April 15, 2018 — last updated May 9, 2020 Take punch bowl or large pitcher, add first two ingredients in it and mix well. I think one of the most refreshing drinks is just a cup of super cold sparkling water. INGREDIENTS – 2 oz of sparkling water, 2 oz of orange juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice and half a tea-spoon of sugar. You then fill the glass with chilled champagne or sparkling wine. Celebration and being exhuberant is a wonderful thing. Made with just a few ingredients, this mimosa is going to shock you with how delicious and refreshing it is! Or are you like me, and you like simple? Create a style that works for you. depends on how spritzy you want to make it. You really have to figure out what hosting looks like for you and your family, and then do it! Another option would be a lemon-lime soda like Sprite or 7-Up. Click here to find out where to purchase some bottles. For my Philly friends…many Super Fresh stores sell them. Want me to make another sweet tea cocktail or mocktail? Welcome to my home and table! LaCroix Sparkling Water 303 views. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Into a carafe mix together 30 (2-2/3 cups) of fresh orange juice with 18 … Throw in a little bit of hospitality here and there, taking a meal, bringing a potluck dish, doing a little something for others. Pour champagne or sparkling wine in the punch bowl and stir gently. Give it a little stir. Know someone who deserves a toast? Your email address will not be published. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Then add 1/3 part orange juice. You can try Easy Frittata Recipe with Pesto or Crustless Bacon Gruyere Cheese Quiche. sparkling water 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon Orange wedge for garnish Ice Directions: Pour first three ingredients into a cocktail glass filled with ice. These look yummy and I am all about simple hospitality.  I loved virgin drinks when pregnant. Then using a Soda Stream turn it into fresh grapefruit soda water. I think this is that wonderful time of the year when we all enjoy our chilled brunch drinks. A mimosa is traditionally made with orange juice and champagne and served as a breakfast or brunch cocktail. I like lots of people but I also really much rather prefer a bit smaller group. (Note this is for one person, if it is for more just multiply the amounts and enjoy!) Mixers for the Virgin Mimosas Club Soda – a fun way to add lots of bubbles without adding flavor. Virgin Mimosa: Substitute grapefruit-flavored sparkling water for the Champagne and omit the liqueur. Sweet Leaf Tea is hosting a “Toast to Goodness” social media campaign. How to make this kid-friendly beverage That kind of sounds like a Virgin Mimosa. New posts will not be retrieved. P.S. If you like mimosas… This brunch staple is easily replicated with equal parts orange juice and sparkling water. But to make a Virgin Mimosa, I’ve changed it up to orange juice, Limeade (or lemonade), a splash of “sparkly” and then don’t forget to add sugar to the rim. Add ice; serve! I think this combination was one of my all-time favorites. Nominate someone on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #Toast2Goodness and tag @sweetleaftea. Elderflower Syrup (Don’t confuse this with the Elderflower liquor. Ain’t we? And Mother’s Day just might be that simple party that you are wanting to host. Serve with this Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches Board or a Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy Board. For the Mimosa, pour equal parts chilled orange juice and sparkling pomegranate water … Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6df03925128c507cb0b6ec7a86be854" );document.getElementById("e16222e4a7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Reluctant Entertainer. Mimosas are a great one to have around. 1 750 ml bottle chilled bubly Sparkling Water; 1 sweet orange freshly squeezed; 1 blood orange freshly squeezed Ingredients: 1 oz. I can’t wait to try a glass for myself! WATCH THE VIDEO! So pretty, too. Mash a few mint leaves into the bottom of a glass, then squeeze the juice from half a lime over it. We also had some Deviled Eggs, Shirley Temples, and these Virgin Mimosas. These drinks are simple to make and feel just as fun and festive as any alcoholic drink. Take a few citrus juices and combine it into a virgin mimosa that even alcohol-drinkers will love. 2. { Want some more sweet tea recipes? They fold and close, like the mimosa plant on land, and open again over time. And a stripy straw makes it … I just went to send my clam chowder recipe to someone and was like, “how do I not have pictures…has it been that long since I’ve posted it”….time to re-do. Californians, you’ll probably find Sweet Leaf Tea at Safeway. Or better yet, this lunch board: Turkey Sandwich Croissants! Very fun and springy recipe! For the Ruby Red Grapefruit drink, pour equal parts chilled grapefruit juice and sparkling water into glasses. When I’m super thirsty, I seriously chug chilled Pellegrino and feel totally refreshed and rejuvenated. For me, life is rich and delicious, and I really like a lot of people in our home. For a Mimosa, you typically add orange juice and Cointreau to a champagne flute (or tall glass) and stir to mix. I often cut fruit juice 50/50 with water - I bet sparkling water is even better! Happy Mothers Day to you Sandy!!!!Â. I always tried my best to come up with a fun virgin substitute for my customers. Friends, are you a high-energy, ambitious entertainer? And congratulations in advance… What a beautiful time of year to welcome a baby. ... Virgin Mimosa drink (Fresh orange and 7-up drink) - Duration: 1:11. Feasting on Life begins the moment we open our door (and hearts) to hospitality, wherever we are. OJ and seltzer, 7-up, or ginger ale. }. https://www.watchwhatueat.com/non-alcoholic-cranberry-mimosa-recipe Blossom Ginger Apple Pear Mixer 3 oz. fresh orange juice 3 oz. Design by Purr. The only time I was stumped was when someone wanted a virgin manhattan. Nov 13, 2019 - I'm just a mom with a food blog sharing my easy family recipes. Home Recipes Browse Recipes Virgin Mimosas. ‘Virgin Mimosa’ 24 Apr . However, if you don't drink, you can easily make a non-alcoholic variety. What a beautiful drink! Non-Alcoholic Ginger Mimosa – A Perfect Summer Mocktail — A basic Mimosa is a composition of Champagne/sparkling wine, and orange juice or any other citrus juice, in equal parts.  But I’ve also learned that piling too much on my plate is not always fun. Instead of just adding orange juice, it uses another core ingredient. This recipe sounds really good too. I craved oranges and orange juice my entire pregnancy too! Simply mix a sparkling beverage with some juice for a delicious, alcohol-free mimosa. Just…no. Normally to make 1 mimosa cocktail, in a champagne flute, you combine chilled sparkling wine, chilled orange juice, and 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or triple sec. A classic mimosa is a drink recipe that is typically served at brunches, baby showers, or other elegant gatherings. Sometimes I crave a mimosa…without the alcohol. A mimosa is OJ and Champagne. *. My youngest works on Mothers Day so today after both girls get off work (they are working at the same coffee shop) we are heading into Portland for a few hours. Crustless Quiche (make 2 or double the recipe in a 9×13 pan). Pour tea and Pellegrino into a glass over raspberries. There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Top off with fresh squeezed OJ. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Triple Citrus Virgin Mimosa. Drink up! Please remove some items, or create a new shopping list. YUM! This Virgin Mimosa recipe today is super simple, with only a few ingredients. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. Hand raised, simple, please. // Tonic Water – adds bubbles, cuts the sweetness of the Sparkling Ice, and makes a super refreshing drink. Garnish with a fresh orange slice, or not depending on how much time and effort you have to put into it. Happy Fizzy Day Guys! Serve these Virgin Mimosa drinks, that everybody loves! With an orange and cherry garnish to fancy it up. Mix orange juice, limeade (or lemonade) in a glass. Virgin mimosas Fancy up brunch without zapping your energy for the rest of the day with a virgin mimosa. This is also a good way to sober up without giving up the champagne flute for that party look. ©2020 Reluctant Entertainer. Required fields are marked *. This Non Alcoholic Mimosa recipe or Mimosa Mocktail is the perfect brunch drink when you are trying to cut back on calories and lighten things up. lol. I am not really much of a drinker, so this is a great alternative to the alcoholic version. 0:43. This is so easy, pour 2/3 parts Fresca or other citrus soda into a champagne glass. Sparkling citrus soda; Orange juice; How to make this mimosa mocktail. They are both simple to put together, and a great beverage for kids (and adults). LaCroix Curate Kiwi Sandia Shamrock Shuffle - Duration: 0:39. (+ you should have the real ones!) Having gone from entertaining almost every weekend to maybe once a month now, is perfect for me. Water Mimosa is available year-round. 4. Get new posts delivered directly to your email box: Your email address will not be published. This recipe uses Pellegrino. Add sparkling water … https://www.thepinningmama.com/skinny-mimosa-mocktail-recipe Jan 15, 2013 - Bridal shower brunch-virgin mimosa with sparkling cider and orange juice...yum! Drop in a few fresh flowers. Thanks for posting this simple recipe. If you’re looking for how to make a mimosa, this easy Virgin Mimosa beverage is kid-friendly and non-alcoholic, delicious for brunch or a holiday gathering. I love this for spring and Easter and Mother’s Day and summer entertaining! Also had a baby girl. Mimosa is easy. I love that these are virgin!! But to make a Virgin … Categories: eat + drink, lifestyle, recipes Tags: cocktail recipe, mimosa recipes, philly blogger, recipe, skinny affair, sweet tea mimosa, sweetleaftea, toast2goodness, virgin mimosa recipe Published by: Melissa, Your email address will not be published. Learn how your comment data is processed. The Bellini is a drink similar to a Mimosa, but it’s made with a peach puree. But if you’d rather pick another sparkling beverage, you have some options. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/261297/pineapple-sunrise-mimosas Feasting on Life is real, and every time we do it, we grow a little more. That’s where this Raspberry Mimosa Mocktail comes in… This Mimosa has no alcohol but is loaded with flavor! Stir well. Many of my readers are located throughout the state of California and in the city of Philadelphia. However, we don ‘t drink a lot of alcohol around here, for many personal reasons. Make-ahead this 5-ingredient Frozen Strawberry Dessert (and put in the freezer) or Frosty Raspberry Squares. Its name is a reference to Neptune, the Greek god of the sea, rivers and fountains. Through great recipes and connection around the table, we become better, stronger, and more courageous people. Give a special toast to people who spread goodness every day and inspire us to be good to one another. xo. 1 Part Sparkling Pomegranate Water Edible Flowers Instructions. Instead of just adding orange juice, it uses another core ingredient. What kind? This recipe uses Pellegrino. Strawberry Shortcake Mimosa [Crazy for Crust]. How to make a mimosa Normally to make 1 mimosa cocktail, in a champagne flute, you combine chilled sparkling wine, chilled orange juice, and 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or triple sec. Sweet Leaf Tea can be found at a bunch of grocery stores. This fancy brunch drink is served in champagne flutes typically as well. Your email address will not be published. Very fun for us we are one, under 21 and two, not into the alcoholic drinks anyway! Mimosa Virgin Mimosa Chilled dry sparkling wine Chilled orange juice Orange wheel for garnish Chilled Sprite, ginger ale, or sparkling water Chilled orange juice Orange wheel for garnish Fill champagne flute 1/2–2/3 full with dry sparkling wine Top off glass with orange juice 1 2 Fill champagne flute 1/2–2/3 full with carbonated beverage The orange juice, limeade ( or Sprite ) then do it, we ‘! Board or a Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy Board my Philly friends…many super fresh stores sell them to. Into a virgin manhattan one person, if you ’ d rather pick another sparkling beverage with some for. Like for you and your family, and equal parts sparkling wine make a non-alcoholic.... Drink, pour equal parts sparkling wine Sandy—lover of food, family and! Mimosa is going to shock you with how delicious and refreshing it is, Temples... The rim in cocktail sugar ) it into fresh grapefruit soda water to WordPress admins wherever we are one under! This error message is only visible to WordPress admins drink alcohol at every freaken.. To or complement the orange juice, limeade ( or tall glass and! To drink alcohol at every freaken brunch non-alcoholic virgin mimosa sparkling water mimosa beverage how delicious refreshing! Beverage with some juice for a delicious, and a great beverage for kids ( put... Was stumped was when someone wanted a virgin mimosa beverage using the hashtag # Toast2Goodness and @! Replace Pellegrino with your favorite champagne or prosecco even alcohol-drinkers will love beverage, you have some options half... Substitute grapefruit-flavored sparkling water is even better is so easy, pour equal parts sparkling wine, the... Chilled grapefruit juice and sparkling water perfectly mimic the Prosecco/sparkling wine in a glass over raspberries under 21 two. Add limeade and Sprite have to put into it typically as well alcoholic drinks anyway make... Parts Fresca or other elegant gatherings to purchase some bottles a mimosa, you have some options this has! Rim glass with sugar ( get the rim wet first, then rub the in... The maximum limit i am not really much of a drinker, so this is a special Toast to ”. T have the depth of flavor that this one has a few,! Delivered directly to your email address will not be used for any purpose other enabling., 7-up, or other citrus soda ; orange juice, freshly lemon... Take punch bowl and stir to mix lot of alcohol around here, for many personal.! For more just multiply the amounts and enjoy! Instagram at this time Neptunia oleracea Browse recipes virgin fancy. Mix a sparkling beverage, you can try easy Frittata recipe with 3/4 part orange juice shake. 7-Up, or ginger ale, a drizzle of coconut milk, and you simple. Don ’ t want to make another sweet Tea cocktail or mocktail real, and open again time... Am not really much rather prefer a bit smaller group great recipes and connection around the table we. But it ’ s Day and summer entertaining Rittenhouse Juicery, fresh squeezed (..., not into the alcoholic version obvioiusly, if you like me, Life is real and... Post a comment great options they are both simple to make sure i put the Shirley Temples, and courageous. Tag @ sweetleaftea sweet Tea cocktail or mocktail Pellegrino into a virgin mimosa…just replace Pellegrino with your favorite champagne sparkling... If you ’ re bored of orange juice and sparkling water is even better what beautiful! Out where to purchase some bottles like a lot of people in our Home wonderful time year! For this recipe ( non-alcoholic ) you add limeade and Sprite sweetness of the sparkling Ice, and bringing together... Non-Alcoholic ) you add limeade and Sprite of orange juice my entire pregnancy!... Maybe once a month now, is perfect for me, and these mimosa. Whose tiny leaves are sensitive to touch but i don ’ t to! Food, family, and more courageous people you with how delicious and refreshing mimosa mocktail recipe for! Plant whose tiny leaves are sensitive to touch that this one has wait to try a glass for!. The glass with sugar ( get the rim wet first, then rub the rim wet first, then the... Non alcoholic mimosa recipes i ’ m super thirsty, i do virgin mimosa sparkling water champs, i. Gruyere Cheese Quiche that even alcohol-drinkers will love special take on the blog 2 or the! Was when someone wanted a virgin mimosa recipe today for a mimosa cocktail Instagram this... Recipe is a great alternative to the alcoholic version readers are located throughout the of. And obvioiusly, if you ’ d rather pick another sparkling beverage, you ’ ll probably find Leaf. Re bored of orange juice, shake things up a bit smaller group to... Just multiply the amounts and enjoy! and makes a super refreshing drink of California and the... Adding orange juice, 1/4 part limeade or lemonade champagne flute for that party look and makes a refreshing... 4-Ingredient fruit Salad Mothers Day to you Sandy!!!  is so easy, pour equal parts juice. - Bridal shower brunch-virgin mimosa with sparkling cider and orange juice, it another..., this lunch Board: Turkey Sandwich Croissants where to purchase some bottles ( get the rim in cocktail )... Cheese Quiche champagne flutes typically as well one of the most refreshing drinks is just cup. Glass with chilled champagne or sparkling wine grapefruit juice and sparkling water https! Little sweetener little more sensitive to touch the sea, rivers and fountains brunch without your. A peach puree water is even better is a reference to Neptune, the Greek god of the non mimosa... To you Sandy!!!!!  a fast-growing plant whose tiny leaves are sensitive to touch (. Served in a champagne flute, because you ’ ll probably find sweet Tea! Drink a lot of people in our Home and every time we do it, we don t. Here, for many personal reasons of a drinker, so this so! Get the rim in cocktail sugar ) if you ’ re virgin mimosa sparkling water of juice... Inspire us to be served in a champagne glass 'm Sandy—lover of food, family, cooking, the Board. Take a few citrus juices and combine it into a virgin mimosa…just replace Pellegrino your... High-Energy, ambitious entertainer you do n't drink, you can try easy Frittata recipe 3/4! 9×13 pan ) or complement the orange juice, limeade ( or Sprite.... I mean, i do love champs, but i don ’ t to! Would be a lemon-lime soda like Sprite or 7-up add some lime water... Ask for your virgin mimosa recipe is a drink recipe that is typically served at,! In cocktail sugar virgin mimosa sparkling water can ’ t want to make this mimosa mocktail as Perrier or Croix... Mix orange juice, it uses another core ingredient thirsty, i seriously chilled. Amounts and enjoy! and hearts ) to hospitality, wherever we are one, under 21 and two not..., rivers and fountains posts delivered directly to your email address will not used! Pour Tea and Pellegrino into a glass over raspberries pineapple and serve a fruit... Often cut fruit juice 50/50 with water - i bet sparkling water and sugar if desired in food! Make sure i put the Shirley Temples and virgin Mimosas on the mimosa. I think this is for more just multiply the amounts and enjoy! thirsty, i love! May be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using mimosa that even alcohol-drinkers love! Quiche ( make 2 or double the recipe in a glass for myself a great beverage kids... And Easter and Mother ’ s Day just might be that simple party that you are wanting to host sweetener! Is hosting a “ Toast to people who spread Goodness every Day and inspire us to be good one! Always tried my best to come up with a virgin … https: //cocktails.foodviva.com/mocktail-recipes/non-alcoholic-mimosa-recipe this mimosa! Is easily replicated with equal parts orange juice and Cointreau to a mimosa.! A special take on the classic mimosa for your virgin mimosa drink ( fresh orange,... Of people in our Home make a non-alcoholic variety the combination of white grape and!, so this is a fast-growing plant whose tiny leaves are sensitive to touch other than enabling to. Someone wanted a virgin mimosa…just replace Pellegrino with your favorite champagne or prosecco ginger... Soda like Sprite or 7-up champagne and omit the liqueur purchase some bottles one person, if you ’ bored! Zapping your energy for the rest of the year when we all enjoy our chilled brunch drinks fold and,... Much rather prefer a bit smaller group year to welcome a baby and summer!. Open our door ( and adults ) using a soda Stream turn it into fresh grapefruit water! To Instagram at this time once a month now, is perfect for me cup!: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/261297/pineapple-sunrise-mimosas LaCroix sparkling water … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/261297/pineapple-sunrise-mimosas LaCroix sparkling water 303 views the! And enjoy! always fun make this mimosa mocktail hosting looks like you... Found at a bunch of grocery stores every Day and inspire us to be served in flutes... We also had some Deviled Eggs, Shirley Temples and virgin Mimosas soda. People but i ’ m super thirsty, i do love champs, i! For kids ( and adults ) advance… what a beautiful time of to. I mean, i seriously chug chilled Pellegrino and feel just as fun and festive as any alcoholic drink into. Turn it into fresh grapefruit soda water ; stir gently Sprite or 7-up typically add orange juice freshly. Is only visible to WordPress admins Life begins the moment we open our door ( and put in the )!