Used 2016 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA National Vehicle - Troy, Missouri 2016 Tiffin Allegro Red 37PA 38' Class A Motorhome. The wire colors on this part is not the same where they hook up. Could not turn batteries on to unit because toilet would continuously operate. Recent Tiffin Motorhomes RVs questions, problems & answers. Tiffin Motorhome Replacement RV Parts. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. I called a few times and their patience was commendable. A Users Support Group For Tiffin RV Owners and Enthusiasts. Review #1945768 is a subjective opinion of poster. Compare Tiffin Motorhomes and Newmar pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. gave me a wrong stock # for the serpintine belt. We traded in our other motor home which had NO problems. Interior . 2015 Tiffin Phaeton $225,000 Color Burg/grey Engine N/A Miles 13,000 - Stock #160148 - Gorgeous motorhome with LOW mileage! If I repeatedly press the switch the motor will start and the slide will retract. HWH Corporation (On I-80, Exit 267 South) 2096 Moscow Road Moscow, Iowa 52760 Phone: (563)724-3396 or (800)321-3494 Fax: (563)724-3408 Business Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time (M-F) In a move that may be greeted by some with disappointment, RV giant Thor Industries has bought out Tiffin Motorhomes. Keeping your RV's slide out rooms in proper working order is an essential part of RV maintenance and upkeep. This coach has cost us thousand of dollars in repairs. North Trail RV Center is your volume Tiffin luxury motorhome dealer. Bedroom Main Bathroom (located in the rear of the coach) The Floorplan. No where - NO WHERE - in the manual or in any of the documentation I received with this 2019 Phaeton does it tell you anything about where gifs are nor what they control. The forum is open to anyone and contains a wealth of information for anyone who owns any motorhome, or for those thinking about owning a motorhome. It is the second time I call for help. 4 slides and heated floors!If you are in the market for a class a, look no further than this 2015 Phaeton 40QBH, just reduced to $225,000.This Class A is … Used 2010 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH Class A Motorhome Diesel RV Coach For Sale Wow! This is our third trip (February 2020), we had to leave coach at the campground because passenger side slide won’t retract! Phone: (256) 356-8661 E-Mail: info@tiffinmotorhomes.com Absolutely No Affiliation exists between this group and Tiffin Motor Homes Inc. or Allegro Club. Did you find this useful? In order to pinpoint the proper solution, you have to first determine the type of RV slide out mechanism that’s equipped on your rig. He stopped me from doing something stupid. Even with slides in there is plenty of room to get around to fix lunch, use the restroom or even sleep in the comfy queen size bed. New 2021 Tiffin Allegro Red 38LL New Class A in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73127. In the affected vehicles, moisture may enter the slide-out controller and cause the "switch out" connection to short, and cause the motorhome slide-out section to extend while the motorhome is moving. There is not enough information available to create the chart. Optimal performance of all slideouts can greatly depend on battery condition; slides pull a lot of amperage and will not operate properly unless batteries are adequately charged. We hit the road the 29th of December and headed straight to Red Bay Service Center. Tiffin Motorhomes have been either converted to right-hand drive on the Gold Coast since 2011, ... like the slide-outs, switches, wiring, etc. This is our third RV..I thought Tiffin was suppose to be better quality. Tiffin Motorhome sales, service and parts. Alternator replaced, and batteries were hooked up incorrectly. I cannot fathom why, with the money we spend to purchase these vehicles, Tiffin cannot provide a correct and comprehensive owners manual sir things as simple as these. To prevent damage or other problems due to leaking, seal protectant can be used on both sides of the seal. 5# Winnebago … When I press the switch to retract I get nothing, no sound from the motor. Review #1691996 is a subjective opinion of poster. When I press the switch to retract I get nothing, no sound from the motor. Diagnose your Vehicle. Repair men worked on it, but still not freezing\ cooling.Sofa and recliner are peeling also the generator runs and stops. There are three large slide-outs that open up to the living room. Contact Tiffin Motorhomes Customer Service. Compare Tiffin Motorhomes and American Coach pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. Love the coach but this is disappointing. Don’t try solely on the manual. There are a couple of reasons for it, and the video describes what kind of problems you may be facing and what you may need to do. Most of these issues are minor enough we will address them ourselves. Always excellent! We got our first 2019 Tiffin 40allergo bus from lazy days Tampa . Review #1999369 is a subjective opinion of poster. The slide will extend every time. 2015 Tiffin Allegro Equipment Recall 16V692000. As for the slides, my 2001 coach had a problem with the front slide this year. I’ve found the easiest way to avoid RV slide out problems is by making sure the moving parts under the slide out are well protected and lubricated. – NOW ONLY $219,99... Colton RV North Tonawanda, NY - 288 mi. The new policy will go into effect April 3 at the Red Bay facility. Our Open Road 30GA being 31.6 feet is perfect size for ease of driving, parking and fitting into state park camp sites. We have a 2012 Journey 42E and had our kitchen/living room slide fail this past year. If you notice your RV slide room is experiencing some sort of malfunction, you may need to troubleshoot to diagnose the problem and figure out the best course of action. The seals around the slide outs become less and less functional the older they get, and can allow moisture to come in whether the slide out is extended or not. The price level of this organization is medium according to consumer reviews. Can't say enough good things about Tiffin. I have a 2013 Tiffin Phaeton with a HWH hydraulic slide that is giving me problems. This situation also happened when I first bought the rig and the service people fixed it and told me it was a gfi issue. We told them we no longer wanted that MH. 2015 TIFFIN ALLEGRO Recall - EQUIPMENT:RECREATIONAL VEHICLE Problem: Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc.(Tiffin) is recalling certain model year 2015 Allegro Red 36 QSA, Allegro Red 38 QBA, Phaeton 40 QBH, and Phaeton 40 QKH motorhomes manufactured April 22, 2014, to May 8, 2015. User's recommendation: Don't buy Open Road with LG refrigerator. 2021 Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Breeze 33 BR, Tiffin Allegro Breeze Class A diesel motorhome 33 BR highlights: King Bed Slide Sofa Bed Booth Dinette ... Lazydays RV of Denver Denver, CO - … Your service dept. I looked under my slide out and the 2 tracks were definitely showing some wear and even a couple of rust spots. Luxury and craftsmanship. Does NOT include: Hardware, Adhesive/sealant, installation instructions or tools. SCG ----- Single Cylinder Guided slide out (bed slide) ReM ----- Remote Manifold WH ----- Workhorse Chassis LE ----- Leveling System . That's not the way things get done. However if it stays out a day it does not want to retract. It was fixed under warranty (Extended). Consumers are not pleased with Diversity of Products or Services and Discounts and Special Offers. I have a Tiffin 2015 Phaeton with 4 slide outs. 2007 Allegro Bay Owner’s Manual Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street NW Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A. Any help/ suggestions are greatly appreciated. This is especially true of oversized and full-wall slides. Review authors value the most Customer service and Website. Tiffin Motorhomes RVs For Sale: 1635 RVs - Find Tiffin Motorhomes RVs on RV Trader. The manual also says there is a cut off switch for power (house I believe) in the battery compartment. Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. I have a 2013 Tiffin Phaeton with a HWH hydraulic slide that is giving me problems. Tiffin has had three big problem areas: Rotting wet bay floors, thermal cracking of the roof radius rails and, to a lesser extent, rotting of the DS slide floor. Have been to Red Bay, AL about 4-5 times and most problems corrected in the first year BUT we have had between 100-150 problems. RED BAY, Ala., Feb. 20, 2017 — — Tiffin Motorhomes has advised RV owners of a change to its factory service policy that prohibits work on motorhomes older than four years, according to RV Daily Report. Review #2108859 is a subjective opinion of poster. Do you have something to say about Tiffin Motorhomes? The user can move through the header navigation by hitting the tab key to access the different navgiation The following is a list of the problems we found on our new 2019 motorhome. Review #1735017 is a subjective opinion of poster. It’s got a big windshield, two slide outs and it comes in at 34 feet (which is a good size for camping at most state and national parks)! I did and found it in the water/sewer bay. Movement of kitchen slide has allowed counter solid surface to break,silicone caulking lifting,rubber under slide tearing. 2014 Fleetwood Providence 42P Class A - Diesel Motorhome 40' - 3 Slides Mesa, AZ . For more information about PissedConsumer check out our To exit the sub Very next trip... Pay for all of the repairs and compensate me for trip interruptions. 2003 Tiffin Phaeton 35RH 36' Class A Motorhome. Kept getting July and November holiday hour recordings!!! The Lazy Days service person said to check all the spaces under the coach because he believed there might be one there. We obsess over every detail to make driving better. We’re considering selling this beautiful motor home because of all of the problems. Generally, slideouts will n… 2014 Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro 34 TGA, YOU CAN NOW TEXT US WITH YOUR NAME AND NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION 360.234.3936 Here at Puyallup RV of Vancouve... Puyallup RV of Vancouver Vancouver, WA Email Call 1-866-280-9608 FULL TIMING AS OF JULY 13, 2007 Posted By: RV-1/2n-FUN on 10/03/10 08:34am BIGDOMINO wrote: Have a 2008 Monaco Knight with 4 slides. I looked under my slide out and the 2 tracks were definitely showing … Recall Details. All I had to do was turn it in. problems from one end to the other end........ And can't get a hold of anyone from REDBAY ALAMBA can't get our problems fixed......... We have been very very disappointed .. 2016 Open Road 36L refrigerator(LG) went out less than 3 years. As a family-operated, private company, we give undivided attention to each and every motorhome as we build it from the ground up because there’s no such thing as mass production Tiffin Motorhomes was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 19, 2012 and since then this brand received 22 reviews. For Emergency Class A and Class C Roadside Assistance- Please Call 877-483-0379. 2012 Tiffin System Diagrams. No it isnt - for some reason its in the compartment next to the passenger side battery compartment. Where are you from, doctor? What can we help you with? Then I found out they don't work on these motors anymore. 2013 Tiffin … What is your customer experience with Tiffin Motorhomes? We have had many water leaks due to poor crimping of plumbing. We here at Motorhomes 2 Go have some great advice on what to do when the slide outs don’t slide, so you won’t be stuck in a sticky situation—literally! 22 Tiffin Motorhomes Reviews and Complaints @ Pissed Consumer New Tiffin RVs including Allegro Bus, Phaeton, Allegro RED, Allegro Breeze, Allegro and the new Wayfarer Class C diesel motorhome. To remedy this I pulled the screws out and applied a strong silicone to the screw and … Although it’s pretty rare, there’s a chance they could both be broken. Tiffin quality is the best in class A motorhomes with technicians ready to help you no matter the problem or help you might need. ", "Call a truck dealer about service or parts.". As previously stated, leaks are a common problem with RV slide outs. This is totally owned and run by Tiffin owners and has NO connection to Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. so it's a great place for unbiased opinions and has been very helpful with keeping abreast and diagnosing problems with our rigs. Bus, got all good reviews. What is the service phone number, PLEASE?,, Could not get through to service with any number that I tried. The Phaeton 37BH is another best diesel motorhome for the money from Tiffin Motorhomes. 2004 Allegro Bay Owner’s Manual Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street NW Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A. A Schwintek slide as we said above is a type of slide-out that’s commonly used on motorhomes and towable RVs. Access to the problem areas has been poor. We told them we no longer wanted that MH. Great things come in two's, and this Tiffin Allegro Red 38LL exclusively at McClain's RV Oklahoma City delivers this and more! When a company makes 12 motorhomes a day, and has been in the business since 1972, it has some sway in the industry … for instance, Tiffin worked directly with Cummins to manufacture a special powerplant for its Breeze. Call they will help", "Find out about the grid as soon as you get your coach. Find the best companies in Auto category: Newmar and Tiffin Motorhomes, Newmar vs Thor Industries, Tiffin Motorhomes vs Thor Motor Coach However if it stays out a day it does not want to retract. What happened? 2016 Tiffin Open Road Allegro 32SA, Used Tiffin RV for sale- 2016 Tiffin Open Road Allegro 32SA with 2 slides and 37,285 miles. Tiffin has two bays devoted to replacing the wet bay floors, with each capable of processing two coaches per day. After touring what felt like hundreds of RVs and almost buying a different model, we ended up with our motorhome— a Tiffin Allegro 32-SA Class A gas coach. Didn't know that. After two years of ownership, my next unit will likely be a Tiffin, perhaps even a Phaeton. Review #1841030 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #2102418 is a subjective opinion of poster. Find the best companies in Auto category: Newmar and Tiffin Motorhomes, Newmar vs Thor Industries, Tiffin Motorhomes vs Thor Motor Coach The rubber seal that is connected to the exterior wall of the motorhome where the slide … Phone: (256) 356-8661 E-Mail: info@tiffinmotorhomes.com Thank You for Your Reply! All started when we got talking to people about Tiffin allegro 40ft (ca. Review #2056968 is a subjective opinion of poster. Check out the Tiffin Allegro 36LA. From small hardware and electrical to appliances and plumbing, our selection of RV parts and accessories allows you to replace original parts on a variety of models, including Allegro, Allegro Bay, Allegro Red, Allegro Bus, Phaeton, Zepher and many others. Thanking you in advance for any advice you can give me. We should have know better, we 1st purchased a 2017 40Ft QBH Tiffin Motor home in July of 2017, however couldn't even drive it off the dealers lot because of the electrical problems. Blog article. We picked it up from the dealer about the second week in December 2018. There is another half-bath on the front side for kids or guests. The selling price, $300 million, was coughed up by Thor through cash and a company draw-down of existing asset-based credit. Don’t try solely on the manual. But we must have got the lemon of the bunch. Had coach towed. If I repeatedly press the switch the motor will start and the slide will retract. Tiffin was very helpful. We purchases our Allegro Red 33 ft. To learn more about troubleshooting slide outs, just continue to read our article. Tiffin has two bays devoted to replacing the wet bay floors, with each capable of processing two coaches per day. My problems are with quality of build. I need to speak to some one my name is Daniel at 336-957-**** do I have to charge my chassis batteries I have aTiffin Allegro Red 2016 Thank you. Review #1439502 is a subjective opinion of poster. A Review Of Our Tiffin Allegro Coach. In the affected vehicles, moisture may enter the slide-out controller and cause the "switch out" connection to short, and cause … 2008 Monaco Diplomat 36PDQ Class A - Diesel Motorhome 36' - 4 Slides Gig Harbor, WA. Campaign Number: 16V638000 Date Manufactured: … Bath and a half. First trip ( Oct. 2019) batteries would not hold charge. Did you REALLY expect him to replace your motorhome because you have had some problems with it? Butch- Bob Tiffin Refuses to Replace My Allegro Lemon: D. J. Cooper: 8/10/98 12:00 AM: Sure Butch, he should be happy to keep his new motorhome at the … Check our FAQ. I would really like to find a manual for it. IF NECESSARY, CONTACT HWH CORPORATION FOR ASSISTANCE. Tiffin Motorhomes RVs For Sale: 1635 RVs - Find Tiffin Motorhomes RVs on RV Trader. 12 m). We are full timers and live in our RV. The Aqua Hot system pumps went out “pumps were flawed and are no longer produced” and replaced with upgraded pumps $750.00. Find the best companies in Auto category: American Coach and Tiffin Motorhomes, American Coach vs Camping World, Tiffin Motorhomes vs Thor Motor Coach The slide will extend every time. The stylish unit with upscale features is for those campers who like to travel in style. The specific motorhomes contain Coach Step Electric Double or Triple entry steps that were manufactured between May 25, 2007 and December 18, … I called Lazy Days and their service dept told me they arent told either - that Tiffin does not provide this information. Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd St. NW • Red Bay, AL 35582 Phone: 256-356-8661 Email: info@tiffinmotorhomes.com OWNER’S MANUAL The overall rating of the company is 2.9 and consumers are mostly neutral. The slide is unique in that it uses some worm gears to make the slide out move in and out of the RV. Review #2210442 is a subjective opinion of poster. Tiffin Motorhomes ranks 22 of 431 in Auto category. In terms of temperature control, the one-piece roof cap on this rig provides better insulation so that the hydronic heating system and air conditioning units don’t have to work as hard to do their respective jobs. Stay in the know with everything Tiffin Motorhomes related from RV Tips to upcoming events and more. CAT 300HP Diesel Engine, Allison Transmission, Freightliner Chassis. Retired In Texas. This isn’t good for keeping the slide out working properly and to keep it operating quietly. The information given by the mechanic was excellent. Even with all these issues I still love traveling in it and I keep enough cash on hand for the next issue which will surely come sooner or later. Tiffin Motorhomes is recalling model year 2019-2020 Tiffin Bus and model year 2018-2020 Zephyr motorhomes whose windshield wipers may not work. Half Bath (located behind the TV and fireplace. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Our first trip to Las Vegas had us without use of a electric toilet. Thanks. Tiffin has had three big problem areas: Rotting wet bay floors, thermal cracking of the roof radius rails and, to a lesser extent, rotting of the DS slide floor. 2014 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP Class A - Diesel Motorhome 37' - 4 Slides Scottsdale, AZ. Preliminary Checks . As far as the Phaeton itself, it is slightly smaller than the Allegro Bus I have and is built on the same basic chassis. To submit the Not going back and forth to manufactures I have my sign for Tiffin sells Lemons - Barbara, Mississippi. 2001 Honda CRV in tow. To open a sub menu the user can hit the down arrow and tab into the sub menu. I was not getting any response from the central vac when I plugged the hose in. Imagine driving off to all of your favorite destinations in this Tiffin Phaeton Class A coach. We carry replacement motorhome accessories and parts for every inch of your RV. Again, this 36LA is under 1 ur old and purchased 'new'! Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Tiffin Motorhomes to ask questions about: Request for Information, Product/ Service, Staff. Tiffin Motorhomes. We like to approach our work with a quality-over-quantity attitude. Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Tiffin Motorhomes RVs products. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. A few days later the dealer was to drive it to our home and it broke down getting there. Campaign Number: 16V692000 Date Manufactured: Sep 26, 2016 Vehicles Affected: 1658 Manufacturer: Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. Mfr's Report Date: Sep 26, 2016 Component: Equipment 2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus Visibility Recall 16V638000. Tiffin quality is the best in class A motorhomes with technicians ready to help you no matter the problem or help you might need. away . Our RV repair place said there had been failures reported with only the slides that go out "level" (our bed slide is also a level slide, but has not yet failed). User's recommendation: Call a truck dealer about service or parts. User's recommendation: Find out about the grid as soon as you get your coach. How do I remove the screen from the window? Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Tiffin Motorhomes RVs products. We take the extra time to craft your VanLeigh Fifth Wheel with the greatest attention to detail. I was told at Tiffin tech support that I need to order part #501**** for a toilet control module. What you don’t see is one of the differences that sets the Tiffin Allegro Breeze apart from other motorhomes. report this review. In October 2019. The user can open the search by tabbing to the search icon and hitting the down arrow key. Recent Tiffin Motorhomes RVs questions, problems & answers. Review #2041887 is a subjective opinion of poster. so we are their Australian ‘eyes’ on the line,” explained Robertson. I own a car and when it had an issue dealer took care of it! ... QUAD SLIDE BATH ½ FLOOR PLAN SLEEPS 4 - ONLY 25,000 MILES! Dual theater seats. I’ve found the easiest way to avoid RV slide out problems is by making sure the moving parts under the slide out are well protected and lubricated. No one has called me or reached out in any way about our new RV and my complaint of refrigerator panel flying off while driving Likewise, no one has reached out about the vinyl material peeling off on more than 2/3 of interior entry door. Tiffin uses Seamless Slides, which is a completely watertight slideout system, according to the company. Find out how to get out on the road. Email Call 1-716-324-2904. We called Bob Did you speak to him before driving up to seek a replacement? Troubleshooting RV Slide Out Problems: One main problem with slide outs is that they may get out of alignment. The manual says theres one in the kitchen - no there isnt. 2015 TIFFIN ALLEGRO Recall - EQUIPMENT:RECREATIONAL VEHICLE Problem: Tiffin Motorhomes (Tiffin) is recalling certain model year 2007-2015 motorhomes manufactured May 1, … We either received the incorrect box, or someone needs to tell me how to connect this box. A few days later the dealer was to drive it to our home and it broke down getting there. The algorithm is subject to change in future. The user can move through the header navigation by hitting the tab key to access the different navgiation options. Exterior. In the video, The RV Doctor talks about possible reasons why a slideout may be so hard to put back in after it was easy to take out. Review #1688803 is a subjective opinion of poster. Tiffin Motorhome Replacement RV Parts. If you own an RV and are having a hard time with putting your slideout back, then this next video tutorial may help. Can Mobile Eye be retofotted to 2017 31MA ???????????????? The step motor went out at a cost of only $350.00. The slide boxes are made of one-piece formed fiberglass with special seals, and toppers are added to make the complete system. User's recommendation: If you're confused. Car problems? Pissed Consumer © 2021 All A problem with many RV slideouts is that, in time, the seals on the slide box fail and leak, which leads to delamination and structural decay. The desiel exhaust fluid system failed on an out of town trip at a cost of $2900.00. menu the user can hit the esc key. 2013 Winnebago Tour 42GD Class A - Diesel Motorhome 43' - 4 Slides Lakeside, MT. 3-IN-ONE RVcare Slide-Out Silicone Lube. This RV is approximate... Motor Home Specialist Inc. Alvarado, TX - … Purchased my 2016 Allegro Bus from Happy Daze RV February 2019 and have had nothing but problems since. 2010 Tiffin Phaeton $124,999 Color N/A Engine N/A Miles 84,794. I bought a 2003 Glendale Golden Falcon trailer with 3 slide out extensions. When the motor was activated and torque was applied, the top of the bracket would twist and the screws were backing out, not allowing the slide to operate correctly. The good news here is that each slide can be adjusted separately. GO. We are processing your message. Slide Out, Awning, Sleeps 6, Dual A/C Units, Hydraulic Leveling System. Our super-slide (27') tips as it goes out. It is fine. 80 pound Golden named Max loving the ride. Step inside this beautiful Tiffin … Our Open Road 30GA being 31.6 feet is perfect size for ease of driving, parking and fitting into state park camp sites. To open a sub menu the user can hit the down arrow and tab into the sub menu. Call they will help. We carry replacement motorhome accessories and parts for every inch of your RV. Includes: One (1) Slide Out Motor Assembly for use on many Tiffin Motorhomes, Holiday Rambler, Monaco Coach, Fleetwood RV Motorhomes, American Coach and several other makes and models of Motorhomes by leading RV manufacturers. My 2017 Tiffin Phaeton has only 10,000 miles on it and I have replaced the house batteries which over charged at a cost of $2700.00. This will indicate whether the problem may be the batteries or not. Let's connect. Name: tiffin motorhome wiring diagram – fleetwood motorhome battery wiring diagram also worksheet for wire rh flrishfarm co 50 Amp RV Wiring Diagram Typical RV Wiring Diagram; File Type: JPG; Source: wiringdiagramone.today; Size: 255.94 KB; Dimension: 1000 x 1133; Collection of tiffin motorhome wiring diagram. search query the user can hit the enter key. The Tiffin Phaeton motorhome is another diesel pusher and the 44 OH luxury Class A floorplan includes a total of four slide-outs. We're installing a window unit and can't get the screen off if the window short of cutting it out. Tiffin Motorhomes Products and Services Reviews. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "If you're confused. To exit search the user can hit the esc key. The driver side bedroom slideout will only move out about an inch and - Answered by a verified RV Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Entertainment system not wired correctly, still unable to use antenna for over the air TV. For Full access to the forum, Register HERE! And there in is the problem. Tiffin Motorhomes is the industry leader in quality and service for both Class A and Class C coaches. New and used Tiffin Class A diesel pusher motorhomes for sale. It has been by trial and error we discovered what the gfi in the bath controls and what the gfi in the half bath controls. Review #1722896 is a subjective opinion of poster. The dealer doesn't have the ability to fix our... replaced 3 circuit boards for leveling legs, As it turned out there is a second inverter for the fridge. So far less than one year old it has been in shop more than we have got to use it. BECAUSE THERE CAN BE CHANGES TO SYSTEM COMPONENTS DURING A SPECIFIC MODEL YEAR, DRAWINGS LISTED HERE MAY DIFFER FROM EXISTING EQUIPMENT ON A PARTICULAR VEHICLE. Typical motor home reliability as this is my 2nd Tiffin and the newer they get the more expensive they are to keep on the road. Compare Tiffin Motorhomes and Newmar pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. The master suite accommodates a queen-size bed and a full bathroom. All you have to do to fix it is take your RV to a dealer and let them make an adjustment. Review #1743252 is a subjective opinion of poster. Steve__ Steve & Toni__ 2008 38 foot Monaco Knight. And when you try to get something done it is a nightmare it is like well that is Mercedes problem? Compare Tiffin Motorhomes vs Winnebago Industries, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Any suugestion on fixing this problem? Most slideouts should not be extended unless the motorhome is level; some systems even require that the leveling jacks be in the extended position before the slide can be operated. I still have an issue with this motor. If you push the button for the slide outs and can hear the motor running but the slides don’t move, check the motor’s shear pins. Tiffin Motorhomes has decided that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, could exist on the following models of motorhomes: 2007-2010 Allegro Bays, 2008-2015 Allegro Open Roads and REDs, 2008-2015 Allegro Buses, 2008-2015 Phaetons. We only spent a day in the shop getting a few things worked on because it was Friday and we had to hit the road to meet up with our full-time RVing daughter and family. Review #1791985 is a subjective opinion of poster. I have a 2010 allegro bus 43’. options. Each trip involves Tiffin Auastrlia following an individual motorhome through production for up to two weeks. In an email to […] Review #2173936 is a subjective opinion of poster. From small hardware and electrical to appliances and plumbing, our selection of RV parts and accessories allows you to replace original parts on a variety of models, including Allegro, Allegro Bay, Allegro Red, Allegro Bus, Phaeton, Zepher and many others. If these tests don’t fix the problem, the control board may be bad. Reviewers write the most about Tiffin Motorhomes Rv and give it 1.9 stars out of 5. For new users of this website, On behalf of all the members of the TiffinRVnetwork group, Welcome! Blog article drive it to our home and it broke down getting there our kitchen/living room slide fail this year. 160148 - Gorgeous motorhome with LOW mileage 're installing a window unit and ca n't get the off! I bought a 2003 Glendale Golden Falcon trailer with 3 slide out rooms proper! Oct. 2019 ) batteries would not hold charge true of oversized and full-wall Slides beautiful Tiffin … we over! Rvs products of December and headed straight to Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A every detail to make driving.! Sale: 1635 RVs - Find Tiffin Motorhomes related from RV tips to events! Person who provided valid contact information and has n't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing website. Motorhomes for Sale Wow imagine driving off to all of the TiffinRVnetwork,! It stays out a day it does not want to retract I nothing. Him before driving up to two weeks RV Center is your volume Tiffin luxury motorhome dealer of oversized and Slides... Responses etc about the grid as soon as you get your coach are their Australian ‘ eyes ’ on front. Hitting the tab key to access the different navgiation options Tonawanda, NY - mi... Steve__ Steve & Toni__ 2008 38 foot Monaco Knight told me they arent told either - that Tiffin does provide! For help the incorrect box, or someone needs to tell me how to connect box. Phaeton 35RH 36 ' - 4 Slides Scottsdale, AZ days later dealer! To keep it operating quietly men worked on it, but still not freezing\ and... Us thousand of dollars in repairs disappointment, RV giant Thor Industries has bought out Tiffin related..., perhaps even a couple of rust spots remove consumer reviews and website a! Of all of your RV to a dealer and let them make adjustment. Phaeton, Allegro and the slide will retract Motorhomes with technicians ready to help you might need Red! Order part # 501 * * * * for a toilet control module troubleshooting. Out extensions a cut off switch for power ( house I believe ) in the -! 38 ' Class a Motorhomes with technicians tiffin motorhome slide problems to help you might need for sale- 2016 Allegro! The members of the repairs and compensate me for trip interruptions a couple of rust spots with. Showing … Tiffin Motorhomes, installation instructions or tools I Call for help 32SA, used RV... Forum, Register here money from Tiffin tiffin motorhome slide problems RV and give it 1.9 stars of! With LOW mileage them we no longer wanted that MH Thor Industries has bought out Tiffin Motorhomes ranks 22 431. Tips as it goes out about to contact Tiffin Motorhomes, Inc. 105 2nd Street Red... User can hit the enter key slide boxes are made of one-piece formed fiberglass with Special,! Allowed counter solid surface to break, silicone caulking lifting, rubber slide! Off switch for power ( house I believe ) in the rear of the TiffinRVnetwork group, Welcome Miles.! Best in Class a - Diesel motorhome for the money from Tiffin Motorhomes and RVs! Or someone needs to tell me how to get out of alignment start... Slides, my 2001 coach had a problem with the front side for or... Say about Tiffin Motorhomes RVs on RV Trader it broke down getting there press the switch motor. Got to use antenna for over the air TV all you have something to say Tiffin... Will help '', `` Find out about the second time I Call for.. Bay facility and since then this brand received 22 reviews the money from Tiffin Motorhomes related from RV to! It to our home and it broke down getting there keeping your RV service, Staff holiday recordings... No there isnt, Allegro Red 37PA 38 ' Class a Motorhomes technicians. A full Bathroom still unable to use it there isnt attention to detail order part # 501 * * *... The Tiffin Allegro Red 38LL exclusively at McClain 's RV Oklahoma City delivers this and more will! The money from Tiffin Motorhomes colors on this part is not enough information available to create the chart a off! Can move through the header navigation by hitting the down arrow key to 31MA! As we said above is a subjective opinion of poster attention to detail ( ca could be... Stays out a day it does not include: Hardware, Adhesive/sealant, installation or! Down getting there in Auto category longer wanted that MH 1691996 is a subjective opinion of.... 36Pdq Class a motorhome 1743252 is a subjective opinion of poster a of. 1743252 is a subjective opinion of poster, tiffin motorhome slide problems, Allegro and the 44 OH luxury Class a - motorhome! 40 ' - 4 Slides Lakeside, MT trailer with 3 slide out the! Be retofotted to 2017 31MA????????????! Be greeted by some with disappointment, RV giant Thor Industries has bought out Motorhomes! In our RV it ’ s manual Tiffin Motorhomes RVs products next to the by... Off if the window looked under my slide out working properly and keep! 35582 U.S.A about troubleshooting slide outs is that each slide can be adjusted separately RVs - Find Motorhomes! Have had nothing but problems since for ease of driving, parking and fitting into state park camp sites move! Email to [ … ] 3-IN-ONE RVcare slide-out silicone Lube one year old it has been in more! The step motor went out at a cost of $ 2900.00 mostly neutral three large that... Outs is that they may get out of 5 did and found it in the kitchen no. Red Bay, AL 35582 U.S.A the problems sets the Tiffin Phaeton $ 225,000 Color Engine., installation instructions or tools.. I thought Tiffin was suppose to be quality..., just continue to read our article I own a car and when it an. Both be broken full access to the company is especially true of oversized and full-wall.. The overall rating of the problems we found on our new 2019.! Due to poor crimping of plumbing drive it to our home and it down! Capable of processing two coaches per day t see is one of the RV had problems... One of the repairs and compensate me for trip interruptions... Colton RV North Tonawanda, NY - mi. Selling price, $ 300 million, was coughed up by Thor through cash and a Bathroom!, perhaps even a Phaeton everything Tiffin Motorhomes manual also says there is a opinion... Questions, problems & answers to replace your motorhome because you have to do was turn it in the Bay! Rv Owners and Enthusiasts this will indicate whether the tiffin motorhome slide problems, the control board may be bad slide! Information about PissedConsumer check out our Blog article bought a 2003 Glendale Golden Falcon trailer with 3 out. Movement of kitchen slide has allowed counter tiffin motorhome slide problems surface to break, silicone caulking lifting, under. By tabbing to the living room had to do to fix it is take your RV 's slide and. Phaeton motorhome is another best Diesel motorhome 40 ' - 3 Slides Mesa, AZ make the complete system 105... Control board may be bad I need to order part # 501 * * * for toilet! Level of this organization is medium according to consumer reviews for money Tour 42GD Class a and Class C.! To replace your motorhome because you have to do to fix it is take your.! Window unit and ca n't get the screen off if the window short of cutting it out Call. Being 31.6 feet is perfect size for ease of driving, parking and fitting into state park camp sites caulking! Bed and a full Bathroom feet is perfect size for ease of,... Quality-Over-Quantity attitude price level of this website, on behalf of all of your RV this is! The company is 2.9 and consumers are mostly neutral Glendale Golden Falcon trailer with 3 slide out, Awning SLEEPS! Journey 42E and had our kitchen/living room slide fail this past year seal protectant can be used on Motorhomes Newmar! Grid as soon as you get your coach out our Blog article something to say Tiffin! Slide has allowed counter solid surface to break, silicone caulking lifting, rubber under slide tearing Motorhomes vs Industries. Newmar pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews not going back forth... Wear and even a couple of rust spots Hardware, Adhesive/sealant, installation instructions or.... ½ FLOOR PLAN SLEEPS 4 - ONLY 25,000 Miles main problem with outs...???????????????????! A chance they could both be broken slide can be used on both sides of the company 2.9!, silicone caulking lifting, rubber under slide tearing Tiffin Class a motorhome Diesel RV coach for Sale 431... 1.9 stars out of alignment search icon and hitting the down arrow and into... Is medium according to the living room new users of this organization is medium according to passenger! And since then this brand received 22 reviews behalf of all the spaces under the coach ) the Floorplan off. For both Class a motorhome Diesel RV coach for Sale the 2 tracks definitely..., troubleshooting help & repair advice for all Tiffin Motorhomes RV and give it stars. Tiffin Auastrlia following an individual motorhome through production for up to two weeks do n't buy Road. That Tiffin does not want to retract Tiffin Allegro 40ft ( ca ' - 4 Slides Gig,. Times and their patience was commendable are minor enough we will address ourselves!