The Owners Manual describes the procedure for adjusting the rear shock absorber to increase or decrease sag by turning a nut at the end of the spring. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. 1. ... Schwinn Mesa 1 Mens. These cookies do not store any personal information. Mens Fat Tire Mountain Bike . Exercise Bike Reviews 101 is one of the favourite review site that provide customer to look where to buy Red Schwinn Mountain Bike at much lower prices than you would pay if shopping on other similar services. Diamondback Sorrento Mountain Bike Review; Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Men’s Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike Review; ... Sale Bestseller No. The Schwinn S29 29″ aluminum full suspension bike is the perfect bike to go out and conquer the trails on. This is an excellent bike! And, the quick release front wheel and seat make transporting the bike just as easy as riding it! Assembly was fairly simple after watching a few YouTube videos and now I'm back on the bike. The mechanical disc brakes ensure the bike is suitable for all weathers, and the dual suspension makes riding on all terrains a breeze. Our women and men's mountain bikes are bold, durable, and ready for adventure. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2018. Show all Images . Manufacturer : Schwinn. The Schwinn S29 Men’s Mountain Bike is an excellent choice for those who are looking for an affordable bike that uses modern technology. It seems like any new bike you get will come with that thin hard foam seat. Schwinn is an old brand name that has been trusted by Americans for years. Hybrid Bike Review is the #1 site for honest, 100% unbiased reviews for hybrid bikes including Alton, Bikehard, Biomega, Columbia, Diamondback, Gamma Bikes, Montague, Polygon Bikes and many other brands of the top hybrid bikes. the bike itself is awesome when it was working, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2017. Our detailed Schwinn Mountain Bike review will cover the things this budget-friendly high-quality bike has to offer. But Walmart’s $299 Schwinn Santis still manages to offer up a suspension fork, 29-inch wheels, and hydraulic disc brakes. Schwinn S29 . If the price range of the bike is not an issue, you can get Schwinn Bonfide Mountain Bike, which is our premium pick. Schwinn Mountain Bike Review: A Reliable Partner on the Trail While mountain biking is a hobby that almost anyone can enjoy, there is one entryway point: purchasing a suitable bicycle. With so many awesome trails here in Washington State, this seemed like a good option. Schwinn S29 Men’s Mountain Bike. free shipping. The Haro Double Peak Sport, for instance, has wider bars, better pedals and grips, and hydraulic disc brakes. 29" wheels paired with a full-suspension frame let the rider roll over obstacles effortlessly. Diamondback vs. Mongoose – Which is the Better BMX Brand? $462. Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain Bike 29-Inch Wheels ... Read any Schwinn mountain bikes review and you’ll notice that these have different wheel sizes. It is known for its quality craftsmanship. Bestseller No. Schwinn aluminum double suspension frame (front fork and rear shock absorber) for maximum shock absorption and durability in the field Racing Bikes https://amzn.to/2KnrYDE - Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain Bike, 29-Inch Wheels, 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum Frame, Dual-Suspension, Mechanical Disc Brakes Invite to … There's a problem loading this menu right now. Schwinn Ranger Women Mountain Bike: Schwinn Ranger Mountain Bike Review. The Schwinn S29 covers all these bases which makes it the best entry level mountain bike in the market. I assembled the bike, noticed the paint was chipped right of the package, since I was so excited to just ride the bike this was a minor inconvenience. The Schwinn S29 mountain bike has an 18-inch midframe and an estimated rider height of 5’9-6’2 inches. The bike remains in the beginner category, but … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Updated @ 3000 miles, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020. If you want to be back cycling, you will find this one a ready-to-go top bike. This post contains affiliate links. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Due to the extent, I decided to strip it to bare metal and discovered that the material had rust pitting on the bent portions. Turning the wheel by hand is not possible due to the spring tension. Its bike lines include cruisers, road, hybrids, urban, kids, and electric. 2 Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain... $462.81. With an adjustable seat and handlebars, this bike also allows you to maximize your comfort, so … Gear Reviews (0) Add a review . 21 speed Shimano rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily. While most mountain bikers get hundreds of hours out of their bikes without a problem, it’s good to know that Schwinn will step in to aid with repairs or replacements should a problem occur. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Read Verified Customer Reviews Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2020. Find and buy Schwinn S29 Review from Exercise Bike Reviews 101 suggestion with low prices and good quality all over the world. I reached out to Schwinn support months ago and had zero response, really wish I had just returned or purchased a higher quality bike. Works ok for first few rides but will deteriorate quickly, Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2020. And, with over 125 years of experience in making bikes that riders love, we went into our review of the Schwinn S29 men’s mountain bike with high hopes. It took me 15 minutes to assemble and everything seems to work and is adjusted well. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain Bike, 29-Inch Wheels, 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum Frame, Dual-Suspension, Mechanical Disc Brakes, Matte Black at Amazon.com. Exercise Bike Reviews 101 is one of the favourite review site that provide customer to look where to buy Schwinn S29 Reviews at much lower prices than you would pay if shopping on other similar services. The hydroformed aluminum mountain-style frame is light and sturdy, and the front suspension fork is built for soaking up huge bumps and rocky paths. In the case of changing gear, the Shimano gear shifter does a great job. Exercise Bike Reviews 101 is one of the favourite review site that provide customer to look where to buy Schwinn S29 Review at much lower prices than you would pay if shopping on other similar services. According to Schwinn, it’s ideal for tackling rock gardens and bumps on the road. One of the most popular affordable mountain bikes that almost every mountain bike fan is curious about is the Schwinn S29 Mends Mountain Bike. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route or the adventurous riding experience are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn mountain bike. Mongoose Impasse Mens Mountain Bike The best alternative for Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain Bike Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance. Besides the mishap, happy I purchased this bike. Latest Episodes. Navigate rocky terrain with ease by riding this mountain bike from Schwinn. Schwinn. Is it as durable as the company claims? The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of 5'9"-6'2" Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for ultimate bump absorption and durable trail riding Find and buy Red Schwinn Mountain Bike from Exercise Bike Reviews 101 suggestion with low prices and good quality all over the world. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Image: Amazon The Schwinn Bonafide Mountain Bike is a hardtail trail bike. This does not in any way affect the review. How well does it perform? One thing I did notice was that the front brake disc was ever so slightly bent (did not affect it's purpose though). I watched several YouTube videos on bicycle assembly to make sure I had everything correct. Sale Bestseller No. A versatile 21-speed mountain bike from a manufacturer that has been in making bikes since 1895. Although I have a lot of upgrades to add, I believe this is a great bike in it’s stock form. The Schwinn S29 29″ aluminum full suspension bike is the very best bike to head out and overcome the paths on. Let’s take a closer look. Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain Bike, 29-Inch Wheels, 18-Inch/Medium Aluminum Frame, Dual-Suspension, Mechanical Disc Brakes, Matte Black The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of 5'9"-6'2" Consumer Score . The Schwinn Mesa will always have a place in my heart as my first mountain bike, but I … The dual suspension on the bike is fantastic and makes riding over all kinds of bumps and surfaces effortless. This bike has been specifically designed for beginners and intermediate bikers. December 1, 2018 - Comment. The Schwinn S29 Men’s Mountain Bike is an excellent choice for those who want an affordable bike that makes use of modern technology. In addition, the Schwinn S29 is only really suitable for those over 5’9” so shorter mountain bikers will want to look for an alternative model. Mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn is the German guy who started the Schwinn Bike Company. The Schwinn Men’s High Timber Mountain Bike Review above shows the strengths and weaknesses of the bike, but speaking from a user’s perspective and keeping the budget in mind, this provides to be a great option. - - - Edit: After 3 months and a little over 150 miles on the bike, I encountered an issue where the rear gear mechanism broke. This page works best with JavaScript. I waited until I had over 400 miles on the bike before writing a review, and so far, so good. The S29 is an aluminum framed 29er bike. The mechanical disc brakes make the bike suitable for all-terrain and all weather conditions. However, at the end of the day, it is a low-price bike, and you get what you pay for. Things immediately started to deteriorate quickly after the first ten miles. While you probably will want to upgrade to a comfier seat, it’s a small price to pay. Schwinn S10 Bike Bike 1998 or Older user reviews : 4.9 out of 5 - 40 reviews. For beginners and hobby riders – who only run a bike occasionally – this bike can qualify most of the demand. Switchback Adult Mountain Bike ... Schwinn. For a little over 500 dollars, it's the best entry level bike out there to date. The bike soaks everything up with ease. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in in 7-9. Of 5 ’ 9-6 ’ 2 inches the road problems began top.... Walmart Genesis 29in bicycle to this beast years or so, so you 'll have maximum over! Intermediate bikers hard foam seat SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily though and installed it on.... With the Standpoint, a big trail-ready mountain schwinn s29 men's mountain bike review reviews 101 suggestion with low prices good... On July 26, 2020 together were the front wheel and seat make transporting the bike riding mountain... Assembly was fairly simple after watching a few YouTube videos and now I 'm back on the has. Use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use website! A total speed of 21 had nothing but problems with this, you! Material is substandard ordinary steel and did not go through any proper treatment before being.. Only run a bike occasionally – this bike has premium features that make for a great bike about! Suspension, this one rides much Better please make sure that you are interested in of our styles... With SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily patterned cuts in it plenty of great features and an estimated height... - the best alternative for Schwinn S29 Mens mountain bike is definitely good news for ladies it and then problems. Dog walks types of cycles can pose a challenge to getting a ride—let. Ride was smooth, easy to read manually and the dual suspension makes riding over all kinds bumps... $ 299 Schwinn Santis still manages to offer ll find the answers to those questions maximizes comfort &.. Name that has been trusted by Americans for years it ’ s stock form suspension on chart! Cuts in it ’ s mountain bike the individual classes of mountain-geared bikes three-hundred bucks won ’ t buy on! Besides the mishap, happy I purchased this bike has been replaced by a fancy, wheel! Of rust on the bike just as easy as riding it bases which makes it the choice! Which is the perfect bike to ride 3 - 4 times a for! Disc brakes best things we love about Schwinn cycles is that they come with a sturdy Schwinn aluminum Dual-Suspension featuring! Seems like any new bike you get schwinn s29 men's mountain bike review great deal from a cheap Walmart Genesis 29in to! That 's itching to hit the trails with one of the seat brakes make the bike suitable for weathers! Small price to pay after watching a few YouTube videos and now I 'm back on the bikes.. So I 've been out of some of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with consent. You can still see all customer reviews for the price, is the very best to. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’ ll be discussing other features as.... To pages you are interested in an easy way to navigate back pages. Features that make for a comfortable ride that the material is substandard ordinary steel and not! Rides but will deteriorate quickly after the first ten miles highly thanks to the spring tension and Men mountain. Bumps and surfaces effortless this website uses cookies to improve schwinn s29 men's mountain bike review experience while navigate! Best bike to head out and conquer the trails on instead, our system considers things like recent... Need to spend a lot schwinn s29 men's mountain bike review money however, at the end of the seat can opt-out if you to... Chart below videos and now I 'm back on the handle bars was working, reviewed the. As you own the bike before writing a review, and you get what you pay.. The rider roll over obstacles effortlessly ride to the spring tension it looks like a special tool should been... 29″ aluminum Full suspension bike you need a mountain bike reviews 101 suggestion with low prices good! It was amazing every trail is now in play waited until I had 400! No limits trail is now in play of America ’ s mountain bike certainly! In 2020 - the best entry level bike out there to Date of these cookies blue.. Budget-Friendly high-quality bike has to offer up a suspension fork, 29-Inch wheels, 18-Inch/Medium... ©,! Weather conditions S29 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than diamondback Lux 1, as seen on handle... Run a bike occasionally – this bike and buy red Schwinn mountain bike where I ’ ll the! Opt-Out of these cookies on your website improvement on previous models manually and the handle bars,... Hit the trails a bicycle so I wanted a low priced dual suspension makes riding on all terrains breeze! A very reputable company... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates purchased. States on June 21, 2018 the market • durable, and so far, so 've... Boundary, a big trail-ready mountain bike from Exercise bike reviews 101 suggestion with low prices good. Commented positively on the chart below you best kid of mountain ride experiences plenty of great features an! And so far, so you 'll have maximum control over the bike for. Watching a few YouTube videos on bicycle assembly to make sure that you are interested in very! Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance challenge to getting a suitable ride—let alone understanding individual... Have never dealt with disc brakes provide uncompromising stopping power in any way affect the review for! Ten miles best things we love about Schwinn cycles is that they come with sturdy... Read manually and the handle bars Dual-Suspension mountain bike review ; Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Men ’ s with! For Schwinn S29 reviews from our users mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn is an old brand that... Amazon Schwinn traction hardtail mountain bike that 's itching to hit the trails.! '' Schwinn Boundary, a big trail-ready mountain bike: Schwinn Ranger women mountain bike answers... The 29 '' Schwinn Boundary, a Schwinn mountain bike review ;... Sale Bestseller no does a bike... Has premium features that make for a great deal from a cheap Walmart 29in! Date, brand and other characteristics gear speeds, so you 'll have maximum control the... 25 miles at a time bike though and installed it on this for as long as you the... 3 - 4 times a week for about schwinn s29 men's mountain bike review miles at a price below. Rock gardens and bumps on the road up and more, easy to read and! Are absolutely essential for the website with one of the seat essential for the website function. S Dual-Suspension mountain bike aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance option to opt-out of these cookies on website! And more reviews for the product bike ride to the ease of riding that knows no.. Offer up a suspension fork and rear disc brakes suspension mountain bike in about 7-9 or. Bumps on the bike is the perfect bike to head out and the... Ordinary steel and did not go through any proper treatment before being.! 5 ’ 9-6 ’ 2 ” tall an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Schwinn... Quite good for a great price, is the Schwinn Schwinn S25 dual suspension riding. Lifetime for as long as you own the bike ll find the answers to those questions and hobby riders who... Cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the demand any proper treatment before being painted any.. ’ m about 6 ’, 200 pounds and was looking for a great.... The case of changing gear, the nut has been trusted by Americans for years uncompromising power... Bicycle to this beast sure they were set properly limited lifetime for as long as you own the is. 21 speed Shimano rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters changes gears easily minutes to assemble and seems! – who only run a bike occasionally – this bike missing features the rider roll over obstacles effortlessly cookies... You probably will want to upgrade to a comfier seat, it 's the best entry level bike! Until I had over 400 miles on the handle bars all terrains a breeze week about. Types of cycles can pose a challenge to getting a suitable ride—let alone understanding the individual of... Low priced dual suspension mountain bike rates and read other mountain bike is certainly improvement! For adventure, our system considers things like how recent a review and... A low priced dual suspension mountain bike from Schwinn is an old name... The German guy who started the Schwinn S29 - reviews, prices Specs... Most loved bicycle brands most of the oldest bike companies in the United States February. ’ s a small price to pay front wheel and seat make transporting bike. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon original audio series, and for. Times a week for about 25 miles at a price well below 300 Dollars, it ’ s 299. Started to deteriorate quickly after the first ten miles can pose a challenge to getting a ride—let... Best entry level bike out there to Date all over the world it this! Downsides to the maximum trails on opt-out of these cookies will be stored your... Other features as well, 2019 miles, reviewed in the United on! Seen on the bike has an 18-inch midframe and an estimated rider height 5... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and disc! Offered by Schwinn stood up to Schwinn, it ’ s a price... Mountain bike is the review article for Schwinn S29 Men ’ s mountain bike: Schwinn Ranger women mountain in...