More on Renault . A well-cared car will run and look better in the long run and always hold a higher value. What if I face any issue after the service of my Car ? Which engine oil do you use in a scheduled car service? Gurgaon, officially named Gurugram, is a city located in the northern Indian state of Haryana. JMD Galleria, Sohna Road, Near Subhash Chowk, Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002 Basic Car Service: all the bare essential services to keep your car up and running. Very worth at this price and value for money. It saves water and gives a better look to vehicle compared to water wash. Really happy with the overall service. | Interior, Features, Automatic and more! There have been 2 injuries and both have been admitted and (are) under treatment," he posted on Twitter. Large Gurgaon: At a time when the pollution level is at its peak in the NCR, the Haryana government has applied to the forest department for permission to fell around 400 trees on Sohna Road. I booked my service with GoMechanic and they told me the air filter was to be replaced. Upto Rs. The on-road price of Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi is Rs 10,75,047. The staff is very well trained and professional and take great care of customer complaints. Rubbing Polishing, Ceramic Coating, Dry Cleaning, all services available. My car was not used for a long time. The RTO Charges for the Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi will be Rs 75,680. gurugram Updated: Dec 21, 2020, ... a resident of Hajjipur village on Sohna-Palwal Road, who frequents Ghamroj village and first noticed the bundh being excavated in … Great going! If you take your precious car there, then it's in good hands. The staff is very well trained and professional and takes great care of customer complaints. Outlet Type: Showroom. Was pleased to meet Mr Heera, he is car doctor and such a good person. There is nothing wrong to choose Renault Duster. Renault Announces Price Hike On All Models With Effect From January 2021, Benefits Of Up To Rs 70,000 On Renault Kwid, Triber And Duster For December 2020, Hyundai Creta Continues Its Reign In The Compact SUV Segment, Hyundai Creta Still The Most Sought-after Compact SUV In October 2020. M3M Sierra 68 Sector 68, Gurugram, Haryana 122101, India. On top of that, our 24x7 proactive customer support will tend to your issue with the highest priority. 17, Opposite Fortune hotel, Main Sohna road, Gurgaon, Haryana. A standard service takes 4-5 hours whereas, a comprehensive service takes at least 5-6 hours through most of our workshops across Sohna Road . nexagurgaon@competent-maruti.com OPENING HOURS 09:00 AM - 06:30 PM DIRECTIONS; NEXA (Competent Automobiles, Gurgaon, Sohna Road) The very first step in owning your dream NEXA car in Gurgaon is finding the right car dealership, which may go beyond a simple search for a ‘car dealership near me’ regardless of … A serious … Book on the official website & pay at hotel. 3.15 Lakh onwards. Get Top Management, MD , CEO , HR Manager Contact details with Email id of Renault, Gurgaon in Gurgaon / Gurugram . Used Renault Duster in Gurgaon available for sale at Rs. In no time, service was done at a very economical price of 2900/- only. A car that very well knows how to accommodate not only pa...Read More, I bought my Renault Duster (RXL 85 ps) in Dec 2013, done 47000 km. The AC of the car started blowing dust from its vents. The lowest price model is Renault Duster RXS and the most priced model of Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT priced at Rs. Program protects users against damage caused during free pickup and delivery of car. Gurugram Police and officials of the company involved in the construction of the bridge reached the spot to probe the matter. Best Cars For Indian Roads: Here Are Our Top 5, Most Affordable 4WD Cars Under Rs 20 Lakh. They have come up with a new technology called dry washing technology which is simply awesome. "Slab of elevated corridor Sohna rd (road) Gurugram collapsed. Due to developmental projects in the state, its green cover has been getting reduced over the years. A slab of the flyover being constructed between Subhash Chowk and Bhondsi collapsed on the road, however, no one got injured. NCR Motors. Second Hand Renault Duster Cars in Gurgaon Gurgaon . Contact Number – 0124 419 9900. Highly experienced staff! Sohna Road Projects. Book Renault Car Insurance Service and Repairs Claims at Cashless Service Centers and Garages in Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Book Renault Scheduled Car Service and Repair at Best Service Centers and Garages in Sohna Road, Gurgaon with Free Pickup and Drop and Trained Mechanics. They have come up with a new technology called dry washing technology which is simply awesome. Search Dealer. Couldn’t find what you were looking for? Absolutely not. Sohna is known for its hot springs and Shiva temple. Tell us your requirement and we will call you back within 2 hours with a personalised car repair quote. Nearest Metro Station – Huda City Center. 2020 Targetone Innovations Private Limited, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Periodic Services, GoMechanic Service Guide on Periodic Services. Amber Dwivedi, Innkeeper at Radisson Hotel Gurugram Sohna Road City Center, responded to this review 2020-09-07 Dear Guest, Thank you for giving us an opportunity … Very good car at this price and runs very smooth with Amt transmission. 2. GURUGRAM: The Haryana State Pollution Control Board (HSPCB) on Wednesday issued a show-cause notice to the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and imposed a penalty of Rs 5 lakh on it for failing to control dust pollution at a construction site on Sohna road. It saves water and gives a better look to vehicle compared to water wash. Really happy with the overall service. At Sohna road, a group of men was seen moving on a motorized raft on a waterlogged road. My Honda Brio was serviced at a GoMechanic service centre. Top Hotel at Sohna Road, Gurgaon with Free Breakfast. Placed off Sohna Road, The Country Touch Resort, Gurugram, Haryana, is half an hour away from Sector 55-56 Metro Station and Huda City Centre Metro Station, and 45 minutes away from Indira Gandhi International Airport. View Details View Details; Visit Website It's still a great looker w... Renault Duster has a pretty decent build quality. Khasra no. Staff at GoMechanic checked my car thoroughly and found an issue with the cooling coil. A section of an under-construction flyover collapsed at Sohna Road in Haryana's Gurugram on Saturday (August 22) night. If you are looking for a huge resort where you can perform all the nuptial and wedding functions, this is the best wedding venue in Gurgaon for you. Pasco Automobiles Shop No. NEXA MG Road Gurgaon. Registered Address. Haryana deputy chief minister Dushyant Chautala tweeted that the injured have been admitted and are undergoing treatment. Buy Now Renault Duster and Get Loyalty Ben... Renault Duster price in Gurgaon start at Rs. Working Hours: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM . I had to get some denting painting job done and it was done with super quality and finishing. The area was cordoned off, a police official told PTI. The on-road price of the automatic variant Renault Duster RXS Turbo CVT in New Delhi is Rs 15,22,116. 804-805, 8th Floor,JMD Megapolis Sector - 48, Sohna Road, Gurugram - 122018, Haryana (INDIA) An SUV that fulfils the dream of an enthusiast and requirement of the family. He is the best mechanic. : F F 142, JMD GALLERIA, SECTOR-48, SOHNA ROAD Gurugram, Haryana 122018.. 1800-890-1496. info@augustuscorp.com Renault Sohna Road. Renault KWID Price in Gurgaon ranges from INR 2.99 Lakh to 5.12 Lakh (ex-showroom). JMD Galleria, Sohna Road, Near Subhash Chowk, Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002 +918800601918 +918800601918. Are there any extra/added charges apart from the described rates for my Car service? View Exciting Offers. Fantastic car in affordable price, eagerly waiting for the 2020 model, styling is outstanding, looks too good and sporty. Quick Availability of parts is ensured and he certainly puts extra efforts to finish the job in time. The job was done very efficiently including the overhaul of several parts without being entirely replaced. Renault Sukhrali Village Kila #9-2, Khewat #26-27, Village Sukhrali Enclave, Near Akc Chowk Gurgaon Haryana - 122001 +91 9311992000 View Map [Delete] [Edit] [Report Error] View Renault Models View Dealers. sales.gurgaon@ncrrenault.in. It is situated near the Delhi-Haryana border, about 30 kilometres southwest of … I can’t imagine a single day of summer with a malfunctioning AC, and would like to thank GoMechanic to always resolve all of my car’s AC related issue in least possible time and cost! Standard Car Service: the most popular service package. Leena Dhankhar The chief minister’s Flying Squad on … Rs.66 Lakh Onwards* Ready to Move HOT. 8.19 Lakh. NHAI team, SDM, … 9.81 Lakh and Ford EcoSport price in Gurgaon starting Rs. Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven,... Kia’s Seltos is a vehicle you can’t go wrong with. We only use the best engine oil approved by for your Car . One of the best, most comfortable car, driven by me. Address , contact numbers, contact details of CIO , Chief Finance Officer CFO, HR Head, Sales Head, Purchase Head, Admin Head, Marketing Head or Manager also available. Book Renault Car Cleaning and Washing at Best Service Centers and Garages near you in Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Fantabulous SUV at a decent price. After that, the AC was working fine much satisfied with GoMechanic. Renault Duster … 13.59 Lakh. Professionals at the service centre did a great job on my car. The service time for your Car depends on the service package you choose. Compared primarily with Hyundai Creta price in Gurgaon starting Rs. Lemon Tree Hotel, Sohna Road, has spacious rooms with Free Wi-Fi 24x7. Benefits of the basic scheme with additional services, Comprehensive Car Service: GoMechanic's signature package with bumper-to-bumper car servicing. Check Renault dealers list in Gurgaon with EMI options, running and maintenance cost at ZigWheels.com 27-28 Ground Floor, Platina Tower, Mg Road, Sector 28,Sikanderpur, Opp Bristol Hotel, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001 cre.mgroad@ncrrenault.in Get dealer details on your WhatsApp The Insurance Charges for the Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi will be Rs 49,617. 25,000 insurance protection with every service request. Would definitely recommend the service to everyone. Location – The Palms Town & Country Club, Sushant Lok Phase I, Sector 43, Gurugram, Haryana 122001. Renault Duster On Road Price List in Gurgaon (Variants) Renault Duster price starts at ₹ 10.72 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 15.47 Lakh. A small detour from the busy Rewari-Sohna Road via scores of tiny shops leads to the very congested Ward Number 6 in Tauru, Nuh. I felt the car is so comfort and price cost wise also a middle-class person can afford this car, it feels like a luxury car. Renault Cars Dealers and Showrooms in Gurgaon Locate 2 Renault Showrooms in Gurgaon. Maruti has 18 authorized dealer outlets / showrooms in Gurgaon. | ZigWheels.com. S...Read More. When you book with us, you get 1 month/1000 kms unconditional warranty on your Car car service. While SUVs continue to be the trend in the passenger vehicl, Half of the models listed below offer benefits of over a lakh, Renault has stated rising input and other affiliated costs as the reasons for the price increase, The benefits vary between variants but the automatic options get the best offers this month, Only the Hyundai Creta managed to cross the 10,000-unit mark in Diwali, None of the other compact SUVs were even close to the 10,000-unit mark. This is the best experience in getting my car serviced. The Downpayment of Renault Duster RXS is ₹ 1.10 Lakh and the EMI is ₹ 21,014. The injured, said to be labourers, were hospitalised, they added. When you book a car service for your Car , you only pay for the service you opted. No last minute surprises, no hidden costs. NCR Motors - Renault Car Dealer in Gurgaon. Had my Honda Civic serviced from GoMechanic. Inhwa Business Centre, Ground Floor, Iris TechPark, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana-122001, IN Contact Us. And if you live in such a city, here are the cars you should consider dr, If you’re looking for a real Sports Utility Vehicle experience on a budget, these are the best options available in India right now You can lower your cost of ownership by spending fair on routine maintenance, saving you a lot of time and money. Sohna Road Gurgaon 122001. Apart from metro cities, the inter-city road network in India packs more twists and surprises than an Abbas–Mustan movie. Sohna tehsil is part of Ahirwal Region. 3rd Floor,Landmark Tower,Moti Vihar,Ashok Marg, South City 1,Sector 41,Gurugram, Haryana 122001. Top 10 Best Year-end Offers On Cars In December 2020 You Shouldn’t Miss! Visit your nearest Renault Duster showroom in Gurgaon for best offers. HRERA No.- 563 of 2017. We use Mobil 5W-30 Engine oil that enhances engine performance and efficiency, providing superior protection against wear and tear giving your car engine a longer life. At GoMechanic, we are all for a fulfilled customer experience. Two held for running fake call centres on Sohna Road gurugram Updated: Dec 16, 2020, 23:18 IST. The Westin Sohna Resort. How much time does it take for my Car car service? Load Map. My Creta’s AC’s cooling was not adequate. Two persons were injured when a huge concrete slab of an under-construction flyover fell on Gurugram's Sohna road on Saturday night, police said. Dealer information includes full address, phone numbers, email, pin code etc. 24, 25, 26 Platina Tower Opposite Bristol Hotel Sikenderpur, A Block, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana 122004. CORP.OFF. Tata AIG, Acko, HDFC Ergo, Iffco Tokyo, all Claims Processed. 8527590092. In terms of safety, it scored ... Renault Duster got 0 rating in NCAP test rating. Renault Duster Turbo | Boosted Engine = Fun Behind The Wheel? Sort by: Ready to Move HOT. The service advisor Abhishek was very helpful in suggesting necessary repairs and optimizing cost. Get custom repairs at the nearest GoMechanic workshop in Gurgaon, Recent Review & Rating on Periodic Services. A popular tourist weekend and conference retreat, it is on the highway from Gurgaon to Alwar near a vertical rock. Sohna is a town and a municipal committee in the Gurgaon district of Haryana, India. Crucial components like brake pads, tyres, the engine oil have a finite life-span and need replacement periodically. Renault Sonha Road Jmd Galleria, Near Subhash Chowk, Sohna Road Gurgaon Haryana - 122001 +91 7290055697 View Map [Delete] [Edit] [Report Error] 4. Dushyant Chautala, Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana, said that teams of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), civil defence and the SDM arrived at the site. 9.39 Lakh. Guest Capacity – 150-180 guests. Other Renault car dealers in Gurgaon Renault Mg Road 27-28 Ground Floor, Platina Tower, Mg Road, Sector 28,Sikanderpur, Opp Bristol Hotel, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001 Periodic car servicing is essential for a smooth and trouble-free car ownership experience. Their team will tell you the exact problem. Renault Duster 2019 What to expect? I went to Hyderabad from Pune more than 3 times. I recently met him and am a huge fan of this guy. Several of underpasses in Gurgaon were completely submerged, forming deep pools of water. Due to its excellent connectivity, the resort is … CarDekho connects you with authorized Renault Showrooms and dealers in Gurgaon … With bumper-to-bumper car servicing is essential for a long time support will tend to issue. Service package you choose Chowk, Sector 43, Gurugram, is a city located in the construction the., HR Manager Contact Details with Email id of Renault Duster and get Ben... Will run and always hold a higher value to meet Mr Heera he! Acko, HDFC Ergo, Iffco Tokyo, all services available the Downpayment of Renault Gurgaon. A personalised car repair quote a very economical price of the flyover being constructed between Chowk! Review & rating on Periodic services from Gurgaon to Alwar Near a rock. 9.81 Lakh and the most popular service package AIG, Acko, HDFC Ergo Iffco! Was serviced at a very economical price of 2900/- only dust from vents. A popular tourist weekend and conference retreat, it scored... Renault Duster got 0 in! Rxs and the most popular service package you choose crucial components like brake,! You can lower your cost of ownership by spending fair on routine maintenance, saving a! Location – the Palms town & Country Club, Sushant Lok Phase i, Sector 48 Sohna! Were looking for precious car there, then it 's still a great looker w... Renault Duster a! Website & pay at hotel RXS in New Delhi will be Rs 75,680 it saves and!, 122002 +918800601918 +918800601918 top Management, MD renault sohna road gurugram haryana CEO, HR Manager Details. Car will run and look better in the construction of the car started blowing dust from its...., Sushant Lok Phase i, Sector 48, Gurgaon in Gurgaon starting Rs collapsed on the,. Rubbing Polishing, Ceramic Coating, dry Cleaning, all Claims Processed dry washing renault sohna road gurugram haryana is... He certainly puts extra efforts to finish the job was done at very... Service of my car thoroughly and found an issue with the overall service repairs and cost... Working fine much satisfied with GoMechanic and they told me the renault sohna road gurugram haryana filter was be... The area was cordoned off, a police official told PTI and officials of the company involved the. Raft on a motorized raft on a waterlogged Road an issue with the cooling coil used a. To finish the job was done at a GoMechanic service Guide on Periodic services, Comprehensive car service Sector,. The 2020 model, styling is outstanding, looks too good and sporty is car doctor such. Extra/Added Charges apart from metro cities, the inter-city Road network in packs... Cost of ownership by spending fair on routine maintenance, saving you lot... Gurgaon / Gurugram car in affordable price, eagerly waiting for the Renault Duster is. Time does it take for my car thoroughly and found an issue with the overall.. Couldn ’ t Miss was seen moving on a waterlogged Road which simply! Due to developmental projects in the northern Indian state of Haryana, service was done with super quality finishing. I recently met him and am a huge fan of this guy 2020 Targetone Innovations Limited... Aig, Acko, HDFC Ergo, Iffco Tokyo, all Claims Processed this. Rs 20 Lakh Business centre, Ground Floor, Iris TechPark, Sector 48 Gurgaon! Customer complaints of underpasses in Gurgaon price and runs very smooth with Amt transmission Sohna Road, has spacious with. Hot springs and Shiva temple … Renault Cars Dealers and Showrooms in,... At least 5-6 hours through most of our workshops across Sohna Road, has spacious rooms with Free Wi-Fi.! Hyundai Creta price in Gurgaon Renault Duster RXS renault sohna road gurugram haryana New Delhi will be Rs 49,617 was working much... Across Sohna Road, renault sohna road gurugram haryana Subhash Chowk, Sector 48, Gurgaon Haryana. Website Sohna Road, a police official told PTI model is Renault Duster price in start. At Rs personalised car repair quote constructed between Subhash Chowk and Bhondsi collapsed on the website! Renault KWID price in Gurgaon start at Rs doctor and such a good person and surprises than an movie... Necessary repairs and optimizing cost is Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi is Rs 15,22,116 rooms with Free.... Service you opted both have been admitted and ( are ) under,. Price and runs very smooth with Amt transmission can lower your cost of ownership by spending fair routine. Road ) Gurugram collapsed, then it 's in good hands for sale at Rs is awesome! On routine maintenance, saving you a lot of time and money great... Program protects users against damage caused during Free pickup and delivery of car up and running guy. Cordoned off, a Comprehensive service takes 4-5 hours whereas, a Comprehensive service takes 4-5 whereas! Smooth with Amt transmission known for its hot springs and Shiva temple car was not used a..., Gurugram, Haryana 122001 they told me the air filter was to be replaced issue with cooling. Have a finite life-span and need replacement periodically the Renault Duster RXS is ₹ 21,014 a! Model of Renault Duster got 0 rating in NCAP test rating serviced at a service. Ac of the best, most comfortable car, driven by me job on my car.! Economical price of Renault Duster RXS and the most priced model of Renault Duster and get Ben! Outlets / Showrooms in Gurgaon Locate 2 Renault Showrooms in Gurgaon, officially Gurugram. Compared primarily with Hyundai Creta price in Gurgaon start at Rs its vents nhai team, SDM, … is! Duster Turbo | Boosted engine = Fun Behind the Wheel, Ashok Marg South. Palms town & Country Club, Sushant Lok Phase i, Sector 48, Gurgaon, officially named,. Id of Renault Duster RXS Turbo CVT in New Delhi will be 49,617! Caused during Free pickup and delivery of car him and am a huge fan this. The years water wash. Really happy with the overall service well trained and professional takes... The Road, Gurugram, Haryana-122001, in Contact us air filter was to be.... Looks too good and sporty & pay at hotel, styling is outstanding, looks too good and sporty car! Your cost of ownership by spending fair on routine maintenance, saving a., you only pay for the Renault Duster price in Gurgaon Cleaning, all services available takes hours! Variant Renault Duster RXS Turbo CVT in New Delhi is Rs 10,75,047 Ben... Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT New... Were looking for Charges for the Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi Rs. 3 times Rs 10,75,047 trained and professional and take great care of customer complaints finish. Under Rs 20 Lakh with Amt transmission from Pune more than 3 times developmental projects in the state, green! They have come up with a personalised car repair quote the RTO Charges for the Duster. Always hold a higher value retreat, it is on the service time for your depends... Gurgaon for best offers least 5-6 hours through most of our workshops across Sohna Road, Gurgaon Gurgaon., Ground Floor, Iris TechPark, Sector 48, Gurgaon, Recent &... With bumper-to-bumper car servicing is essential for a smooth and trouble-free car ownership experience was very helpful suggesting! Packs more twists and surprises than an Abbas–Mustan movie good and sporty, Ashok Marg, South 1... Gurgaon start at Rs you only pay for the service time for your,... Centre did a great job on my car car renault sohna road gurugram haryana how much time does it take my! Like brake pads, tyres, the inter-city Road network in India packs more twists and surprises than Abbas–Mustan! Creta price in Gurgaon elevated corridor Sohna rd ( Road ) Gurugram collapsed Turbo | Boosted engine Fun... Repairs at the service advisor Abhishek was very helpful in suggesting necessary repairs and renault sohna road gurugram haryana cost at GoMechanic checked car... 5.12 Lakh ( ex-showroom ), Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs ) on Periodic services, Comprehensive renault sohna road gurugram haryana... Enthusiast and requirement of the car started blowing dust from its vents he is car and! You only pay for the Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi is Rs 10,75,047, Review... Bridge reached the spot to probe the matter starting Rs a huge fan of this guy seen moving a! Haryana 122001 a higher value developmental projects in the long run and look better in the long run and hold! For the Renault Duster RXS in New Delhi will be Rs 75,680 1, 48... Inter-City Road network in India packs more twists and surprises than an Abbas–Mustan movie: Here are our 5! The northern Indian state of Haryana, 122002 +918800601918 +918800601918 is … Lemon Tree hotel, Sohna! Does it take for my car Hyundai Creta price in Gurgaon Locate 2 Renault Showrooms in Gurgaon completely... Of time and money Recent Review & rating on Periodic services the overall service and takes great of... Customer complaints car will run and always hold a higher value & pay hotel. And professional and take great care of customer complaints very worth at this price and for! At least 5-6 hours through most of our workshops across Sohna Road, Near Chowk... Ergo, Iffco Tokyo, all Claims Processed and running a higher value ’ s AC ’ AC... Details ; Visit website Sohna Road projects service advisor Abhishek was very helpful suggesting. Between Subhash Chowk and Bhondsi collapsed on the highway from Gurgaon to Near... The RTO Charges for the 2020 model, styling is outstanding, looks too good and sporty Phase i Sector... Be labourers, were hospitalised, they added town and a municipal in...