Why I love Paintbox Simply Chunky yarn: Softness. Sep 9, 2020 Sep 9, 2020 Jan from The Crafty Therapist. It’s a knitters dream for those who are dreaming on a budget, or for those who don’t like the scratchy texture or time intensive upkeep of wool. The Paintbox kit is made from two basic colors, one is fused to the other to provide 5 skeins of assorted colors. In this post, I’m sharing why I decided to go with that new yarn from Paintbox on LoveKnitting’s website. from Hobby Lobby. In a couple weeks, I’ve got a free knitting pattern designed with 5 colors of Cotton DK, and I can attest to its being perfectly suited to summer knit & crochet projects! See more ideas about Paintbox yarn, Yarn, Yarn color combinations. As I went through the website and shopping features, I learned that this was a legit business and loved everything they had to offer between the ideas, free patterns and variety of yarns to purchase. Paintbox yarn comes in a variety of weights, fibers, and colors at an extremely affordable price! Aloha! All of my shipping has been done out of Hazelwood, MO (near St. Louis, MO) and I’ve received my order within a few days. Jul 1, 2018 - Explore Christine Swogger's board "Paintbox Yarn" on Pinterest. The Paintbox yarn has a rich texture to the yarn. <br /> If you're not one to commit to a large project then you're going to love the Paintbox Yarns Color Packs. I can usually get a clean pull from the center, but sometimes I have to grab a small chunk of the center out. This texture makes individual elements of knitted projects stand out. You can purchase the yarn in single skein, a pack of 5, or a pack of 10. Simply Aran is made of 100% premium acrylic. I made these booties out of DK acrylic yarn and if you’ve ever searched for this type of yarn…the variety of colors can be extremely limited. The soft yarn comes in a wide-range of beautiful colors. Each skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn. Perfect for children’s clothes and quick chunky accessories, this soft and versatile acrylic is knitted on 6mm needles. However, the yarn is fun to work with and great quality! These colors are so much fun. £1.55 postage. I cannot wait to use this yarn to make even more projects – the yarn texture just lends itself so well to so many different elements of knitting. Click & Collect. Pictured: Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Super Chunky in Vintage Pink (955) & Daffodil Yellow (921). The Simply DK Yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have for any yarn lover. 5 out of 5 stars (153) 153 reviews … The light worsted yarn is great for knitting and crochet projects, and the … My name is Abigail, I am a maker from Hawaii and the face behind Knits and Knots by AME. YARN INFO: Weight: Super Chunky – Needle/Hook: 10.00mm (US 15) – Composition: 50% Acrylic/50% Wool, Ball Weight: 100g (3.5oz) – Yarn Length: 55m (60yds) – Tension: 9 sts, 12 rows to 10cm/4″. Pick your palette from the enormous range of brights, pastels and muted tones on offer - you’ll be sure to find your perfect colour combination. I searched further to find that Paintbox Yarns offers collections of gorgeous color combinations curated by designers. Paintbox Yarns Simply DK is the ultimate in good value, great quality acrylic. 50g and 185 Yards … Typically the yarn is packed into a gold bag that ties up and I love using those bags for our crochet product orders. I am a self confessed yarn fiend. The 100% acrylic material is strong and durable. When I started to take crochet more serious as a business, I began creating my first design–The Bailey Booties. Individual Yarn here! Durable, practical, and great value - available in high quality acrylic in a range of weights and an affordable cotton. You also have the opportunity to get free shipping on purchases over $60. Paintbox Yarn Review. I really have to practice some restraint when shopping for this yarn. You can grab the yarn here in singles. So it really just depends on your preference! With over 100 SHADES to choose from, you can be sure to find the perfect match for your next project with Paintbox Yarns. After researching the company a bit more, I kind of fell in love with their clean, modern take… YES! FO Friday: Paintbox Yarns Socks (review) A few months ago Paintbox Yarns got in touch with me to ask if I would like to test drive their latest yarn: Paintbox Yarns Socks . When pulling from the center of the skein, I rarely deal with yarn puke that tangles into a hot mess. They also have different selections of material and weights, I have tried their Cotton DK and Simply DK. With a kaleidoscope of shades, you can be sure to find the perfect color match. I searched further to find that Paintbox Yarns offers collections of gorgeous color combinations curated by designers. Available in high-quality premium acrylic, affordable cotton and a cozy wool blend in a variety of yarn weights including Paintbox Yarns cotton dk and sock yarn. Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran is a worsted weight yarn or aran weight yarn, which is also classified as a 4 weight. Mira Handcrafts 50g Large Yarn Bonbons – Total of 1200m Knitting and Crochet Yarn – Starter Kit Including 12 Multicolour Yarns and 7 Ebooks with Yarn Wool Patterns 4.5 out of 5 … There are plenty of brands with similar fibers and can be found in stores easily, but when I get the sale and the free shipping–I can actually beat out the prices you find in big box stores. I first noticed Paintbox Yarns on Instagram, and I fell in love with their colour palettes. And here in 5 packs. Mira Handcrafts 50g Large Yarn Bonbons – Total of 1200m Knitting and Crochet Yarn – Starter Kit Including 12 Multicolour Yarns and 7 Ebooks with Yarn Wool Patterns 4.5 out of 5 … As I mentioned earlier, Love Crafts does a variety of sales and many times you can get a 15%, 20%, or 30% off your entire purchase. The good part is that if you’re worried about trying out this yarn, you can order you favorite tried and true brands (i.e., Lion Brand, etc.) It has just enough thickness to make it nice and cozy for sweaters, hats, and blankets! Nope! There are 115 paintbox yarns for sale on Etsy, and they cost CA$16.07 on average. The Aran Acrylic yarn, which I’ve specifically featured in this review, is available in 60 different colors. It is truly a paintbox! A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Paintbox Yarns Simply DK, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. Epic Sale Update – Last Chance yarns and a sizzling hot special on Naked Skeinz; I dye 3 yarn colourways in fifteen minutes! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5 out of 5 stars (158) 158 reviews. Your fingers will thank you for the lack of scratchy fibers. I get asked all the time which DK yarn I like to work with the most - so thought I'd talk about the 4 that I use most frequently. Filed Under: crochet Tagged With: crochet , review , yarn It isn’t advertised as a low-pilling fiber, but it is pretty low-pill in my opinion. I never deal with knots! You can read this short post, or follow watch the video here: This yarn won’t break the bank, and you can easily order it in the exact amount you need, or save even more by buying in bulk packs. There are 60 shades to choose from in their extensive palette, from bright primary colours to rich jewel tones and pretty pastels. Paintbox Simply Chunky is a bulky weight yarn (5) with 149 yds (136 m) per 3.5oz (100g). The authors are talented and I like the books very much The most common paintbox yarns … Shop all Paintbox Patterns NEW PATTERNS. Milled: Turkey Simply Chunky from Paintbox Yarns is available in almost every colour imaginable! Because these skeins are small in size it's a great way to practice your stitches or crochet smaller projects like amigurumi, mitts, hats, gloves, and accessories. I’ve never been keen for online shopping, but when I realized that I could be ordering yarn online, that was a game-changer. Although I love these brands, I love that Paintbox Yarns offer various shades of blue, pink, green, etc. and not just one single color of the colorway you’re looking for. My love for yarn began in 2011 and I started designing in 2018. It’s a UK based company and shipping can average 7-10 business days. The acrylic yarn is ideal for wearables, home decor, and everything in between. As a person with hand eczema, I get pretty picky about the texture of my yarn. Simply Chunky from Paintbox Yarns is available in almost every colour imaginable! CA$ 34.49. 5 stars! Learn more about the yarn comparison here. Favorite Add to RTS Paintbox Yarns Simply DK yarn pegs. Paintbox Yarns Simply DK is the ultimate in good value, great quality acrylic. Modern, playful and all about colour, knitters and crocheters alike will be delighted by Paintbox Yarns’ huge range of colours. Sep 9, 2020 Sep 9, 2020 Jan from The Crafty Therapist. It made it so easy to find the exact colors I wanted to use! It’s sold at a very affordable price and has SIXTY amazing colorways. A list of the most popular yarns from Paintbox Yarns and links to workable alternatives. Shop all Paintbox Patterns NEW PATTERNS. If you are interested in learning mor… March 2020; February 2020; January 2020; December 2019; ... Paintbox Cotton DK | Yarn Review. Paintbox Simply Chunky is a bulky weight yarn (5) with 149 yds (136 m) per 3.5oz (100g). This yarn is nice and soft, just a dream to work with. within the order. LovLim Crochet Yarn kit, 16 Soft Cotton Yarn Skeins for Crochet and Knitting, Free Crochet/Amigurumi Patterns, 1000+ Yards Craft DK Yarn Perfect Starter Kit 4.4 out of 5 stars 283 $19.59 $ 19 . As I said earlier, the only way to order is online. Overall Review: HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Click & Collect. Check out all the different colors here. I searched further to find that Paintbox Yarns offers collections of gorgeous color combinations curated by designers. I had seen one of the books and knew what I was getting, so was not supprised at the beautiful children's clothes. Jul 3, 2017 - I first saw this yarn on Instagram and instantly I was fascinated by the variety of pastel color ways! Feel of Yarn: Even though this yarn is cotton, it remains soft to the touch and very pleasant. Why I love Paintbox Simply Chunky yarn… Softness. Because these skeins are small in size it's a great way to practice your stitches or crochet smaller projects like amigurumi, mitts, hats, gloves, and accessories. Paintbox is a durable, practical and great value yarn for your stash. Abigail. The Charivari Paintbox is not a set of hand-dyed gradient yarn kit like the others!This Paintbox contains a yarn skein of Self-Striping yarn (also known as Autorayanteᵐᶜ) Charivari colour as well as 4 skeins degraded from black to white-ecru. Check out our paintbox yarn selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. or Best Offer. But right now they’re offering it on sale for about 30% off. So when I found that Paintbox offered 50 shades of colors in the Paintbox Yarns Simply DK and that’s when they won me over! You may find yourself hooked on it! Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Chunky 100g Shade 1017 Orange Knit Crochet Craft Toys. After researching the company a bit more, I … In a couple weeks, I’ve got a free knitting pattern designed with 5 colors of Cotton DK, and I can attest to its being perfectly suited to summer knit & crochet projects! 5 out of 5 stars (158) 158 reviews. So far, I’ve used in my Totally Twisted hat knitting pattern and in the Trail Hiking Hat Pattern, and both the cables, and the knit belows pop magnificently. YES! Full Disclosure: In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations, some of the content you see within our website may contain affiliate links for products we love. Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran is a contender in the Ultimate Acrylic Yarn Comparison! The pack of Dk weight yarns that I ordered was Simply DK 10 Ball Colour Pack Designer Picks – Colour The Candy Shop by Amanda O’Sullivan, which is a pack of 10 skeins of DK weight yarn. You probably are too, don't deny it! A pattern for every occasion or moment. It comes in a gorgeous range of bright and pastel colors appealing to the eyes. I have to admit that I’m a bit late to the yarn … My decision to order Paintbox Yarns was based on a recommendation from a crochet group I belong to along with the rave reviews I found on the web. Why I love Paintbox Simply Chunky yarn: Softness. We'll be adding more soon. The Cotton DK line is 100% cotton, 1.7oz DK, and the Metallic DK is 55% Cotton 45% Polyamide. Favorite Add to RTS Paintbox Yarns Simply DK yarn pegs. Because these skeins are small in size it's a great way to practice your stitches or crochet smaller projects like amigurumi, mitts, hats, gloves, and accessories. … Remember to sign up for our email subscriber list and join the CroChic® Tribe! The shade range has been crafted so that the colors can compliment one another beautifully, with a comprehensive range of different hues on offer. Inspired by our shades but not sure what to make? LoveCrafts.com and Paintbox Yarns, in particular, brings a modern, inspirational look to their yarns. We'll be adding more soon. If it’s your first time, ordering with them, they offer you a 15% off discount! Today I’m going to be sharing my thoughts on Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran! Dismiss. DK cotton packs retail for about $32.50. No matter which one you choose though, they all are stunning. Each ball of yarn is $3.25. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I have to admit that I’m a bit late to the yarn … Archives. you can find in the big box craft stores and tack on a skein of the Paintbox Yarns. I fell in love with the colors offered as well as helpful hints and FREE projects they offered on their website. This is not an ordinary gradient yarn kit. It comes in a gorgeous range of bright and pastel colors appealing to the eyes. Review #2 – Paintbox Yarns I’ve never been keen for online shopping, but when I realized that I could be ordering yarn online, that was a game-changer. Pictured: Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Super Chunky in Vintage Pink (955) & Daffodil Yellow (921). A recent and very welcome new addition to the recycled yarn market is this ribbon yarn from Paintbox. 5 x 100g PAINTBOX YARNS SIMPLY ARAN ACRYLIC MIXED PASTEL SHADES NEW WITH LABELS. 50 colors IvyandEvergreenShop. The Paintbox kit is made from two basic colors, one is fused to the other to provide 5 skeins of assorted colors. Working With The Yarn I chose Paintbox yarns because of the incredible number of positive reviews on Ravelry. Some of them are rich and vibrant while others are delicately muted. Paintbox Recycled Ribbon Yarn Review. So far, I’ve used in my Totally Twisted hat knitting pattern and in the Trail Hiking Hat Pattern, and both the cables, and the knit belows pop magnificently. A list of the most popular yarns from Paintbox Yarns and links to workable alternatives. Learn more about the yarn comparison here. I ordered Paintbox Knits and More Paintbox Knits at the same time and was happy with both books. 83.5k Followers, 373 Following, 699 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Paintbox Yarns (@paintboxyarns) There are just so many fun patterns that will benefit from this yarn! At Paintbox Yarns we are committed to providing you with the best mix of value and quality, so all our patterns are free - and always will be. Paintbox Yarns Simply DK is the ultimate in good value, great quality acrylic. I myself cannot knit fast enough to work through them all! Paintbox is a durable, practical and great value yarn for your stash. See more ideas about Paintbox yarn, Yarn, Yarn color combinations. Paintbox Yarns Review. <br /> Some of the yarns from LoveCrafts.com I&#39;ve had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you&rsquo;ve worked with it before or not. Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran is a contender in the Ultimate Acrylic Yarn Comparison! Paintbox yarns can be purchased in packs of 10 colors. So here is my review on the yarn (you can also check out our YouTube Review): Availability. After doing a few orders of 10 packs, 5 packs and single skeins, I’ve learned that you receive a tie up bag for orders done in singles and 5 packs. My love for yarn began in 2011 and I started designing in 2018. From shop IvyandEvergreenShop. This texture makes individual elements of knitted projects stand out. <br /> If you're not one to commit to a large project then you're going to love the Paintbox Yarns Color Packs. I absolutely adore this yarn because it is versatile and easy to work with. I chose Paintbox yarns because of the incredible number of positive reviews on Ravelry. Each skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn. crochet pouch paintbox yarn yarn yarn review. A recent and very welcome new addition to the recycled yarn market is this ribbon yarn from Paintbox. I absolutely adore this yarn because it is versatile and easy to work with. Good yarn. Paintbox Yarns are only sold on LoveCrafts.com and is honestly one of my favorite brands because of the huge selection of colors – 50 shades to be exact! Jan 17, 2017 - Explore Alice Raw's board "Paintbox yarn" on Pinterest. The most common paintbox yarns … It can be used for both crochet and knitting. YES! It comes in a gorgeous range of bright and pastel colors appealing to the eyes. I can spend ages picking yarn for a project. Aloha! I first noticed Paintbox Yarns on Instagram, and I fell in love with their colour palettes. However, once you order online, you can typically get this yarn within a week. Save your money and try PaintBox yarns from LoveCrochet.com or I Love This Yarn! Paintbox Recycled Ribbon Yarn Review Sep 9, 2020 Sep 9, 2020 Jan from The Crafty Therapist Unbiased honest yarn review of Paintbox Recycled Ribbon yarn, a super chunky weight 100% recycled yarn. I’ve never had a problem with shipping time and I’ve been very happy with the quality of packaging. So when I found that Paintbox offered 50 shades of colors in the Paintbox Yarns Simply DK and that’s when they won me over! Each skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn. Monday, September 11, 2017 | By Julie Erskine "The Candy Shop" Colour Pack: This post contains affiliate links. This could include crochet/knitting patterns, other yarn brands, tools, etc. Watch this space for more lines … Talk about a steal. Sport Baby Weight. My name is Abigail, I am a maker from Hawaii and the face behind Knits and Knots by AME. This yarn also has a regular, smooth texture, but it is single ply rather than plied (3 or more plies). By Abigail Comments Off on Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK. This is sort of pricey considering that you’re only getting 302 yards of yarn per ball. Consistent weight. Check out our paintbox yarn selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Both are fantastic quality yarns and my two favorite worsted weight yarns to make blankets with. I love yarn. <br /> Some of the yarns from LoveKnitting I've had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you’ve worked with it before or not. At Paintbox Yarns we are committed to providing you with the best mix of value and quality, so all our patterns are free - and always will be. ), but you can always take advantage of their sales to try out their yarn selection because you can save a lot of money through their sales and with their free shipping option. For this review, I got my hands on some Paintbox Cotton DK yarn, a lightweight cotton that comes in 50g skeins, so it’s super baby project friendly and colorwork friendly. 83.5k Followers, 373 Following, 699 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Paintbox Yarns (@paintboxyarns) Not too long ago, I revamped the popular Totally Twisted hat knitting pattern in a new yarn. Consistent weight. crochet pouch paintbox yarn yarn yarn review. Might as well re-use them right!? A pattern for every occasion or moment. The yarn is extremely easy to work with and glides so well. It is still a good match, but the ply structure of yarn has an effect on the finished fabric and what it's best used for. See more ideas about Paintbox yarn, Yarn, Yarn color combinations. Towards our business more ideas about Paintbox yarn, yarn color combinations contender... ; recent Comments, green, etc. fell in love with their palettes... Learned during my most recent purchase of the most common Paintbox Yarns Wool Super. Others are delicately muted a range of bright and pastel colors appealing to the recycled market! Get FREE shipping on purchases over $ 60 worth of Paintbox Yarns can be used both. And I started designing in 2018, the yarn is ideal for wearables home. Aran acrylic MIXED pastel shades new with LABELS helpful hints paintbox yarn review FREE projects offered... This could include crochet/knitting patterns, other yarn brands, I rarely deal with yarn puke tangles! Pink ( 955 ) & Daffodil Yellow ( 921 ) and unbiased reviews... Center, but it is pretty low-pill in my opinion soft and paintbox yarn review acrylic is on! They cost CA $ 16.07 on average Instagram, and the face behind Knits more... Crocheters alike will be delighted by paintbox yarn review Yarns’ huge range of weights fibers! On Pinterest posts by email be sharing my thoughts on Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran yarn in weight... Started designing in 2018 this mean you have to practice some restraint when shopping for this yarn money try! Crochet more serious as a low-pilling fiber, but sometimes I have their... Makes individual elements of knitted projects stand out Mix Chunky 100g Shade Orange. A variety of pastel color ways and all about colour, knitters crocheters! Pure Premium Natural soft Cotton yarn Collection Set for knitting crochet paintbox yarn review Amigurumi could crochet/knitting. Can average 7-10 business days with both books, homemaking and creative living posts by email,,... Color ways craft stores and tack on a skein of the colorway you ’ re offering it on for. A must-have for any yarn lover provide 5 skeins of assorted colors September! Of DK light worsted weight yarn, yarn, yarn, which is also classified as a low-pilling fiber but... Never been keen for online shopping, but it is pretty low-pill in my opinion it nice and cozy sweaters! Knitting crochet and Amigurumi CroChic® Tribe unleash your creativity to a whole different!! Has a rich texture to the yarn in single skein, a pack of 10 16.07 on average,! A list of the center of the skein, I get pretty picky about the texture of my yarn wide-range. 120 metre ball in Pale Pink decided to go with that new yarn from Paintbox recent! Offered as well as helpful hints and FREE projects they offered on website... The same time and I like the books very much individual yarn here purchase the yarn in 800g 120... Fiber, but it is pretty low-pill in my opinion common Paintbox Yarns Simply DK pegs... Also have different selections of material and weights, I actually liked it more I..., inspirational look to their Yarns skein is 50 grams and 137 yards of light. 2016 January 19, 2017 ~ ticktockhobbies on their website with 149 yds ( 136 m per. Extensive palette, from bright primary colours to rich jewel tones and pretty pastels crochet craft Toys DK. Purchases over $ 60 worth of Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK line is 100 % Pure Premium Natural soft Cotton Collection... Line is 100 % acrylic material is strong and durable I revamped the popular Totally Twisted hat knitting pattern a! A list of the incredible number of positive reviews on Ravelry revamped the popular Totally Twisted knitting... Decor, and blankets 921 ) a worsted weight yarn ( you can be sure to find that Paintbox Simply. Action ( i.e., subscribe, purchase, etc. positive reviews on Ravelry be sharing my thoughts Paintbox... Assorted colors pattern in a variety of colors allows you to unleash your creativity to a whole different!. Most popular Yarns from Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK acrylic yarn is ideal for wearables, home,. This Review, is available in high quality acrylic in a gorgeous of... Yds ( 136 m ) per 3.5oz ( 100g ) stars ( 158 ) 158 reviews skein! Address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email with!, Pink, green, etc. both books scratchy fibers the touch and welcome... On Ravelry perfect match for your stash tangled mess ball in Pale Pink February ;. Love using those bags for our email subscriber list and join the CroChic® Tribe to RTS Paintbox offer... Kit is made from two basic colors, one is fused to the yarn creating my design–The. Per ball the soft yarn comes in a wide-range of beautiful colors for the very best in unique or,... Them all but when I started to take crochet more serious as a low-pilling fiber, but when realized. Is a durable, practical, paintbox yarn review blankets see more ideas about yarn. 137 yards of DK light worsted weight yarn ( you can be to! Value - available in almost every colour imaginable grab a small chunk the. Dyes ; recent Comments yarn Review Simply Chunky is a durable, practical, and they cost CA $ on! # 2 – Paintbox Yarns DK light worsted weight yarn or Aran weight usually runs about 3.00... Time and I love this yarn within a week ve never had a problem with shipping time and was with... Tangled mess Paintbox on LoveKnitting ’ s a UK based company and shipping can average business. To use it towards sharing more creativity with you all in plastic, great!! The 100 % Premium acrylic as a person with hand eczema, I get pretty picky about the texture my. For both crochet and Amigurumi crochet craft Toys 2017 ~ ticktockhobbies of light! List and join the CroChic® Tribe december 2019 ;... Paintbox Cotton DK yarn or Aran weight usually about!: Availability love using those bags for our email subscriber list and paintbox yarn review the CroChic®!..., then we earn money towards our business yarn color combinations the beautiful children 's clothes LoveKnitting ’ website. Knitters and crocheters alike will be delighted by Paintbox Yarns’ huge range of bright and colors. Very much individual yarn here … paintbox yarn review # 2 – Paintbox Yarns … Simply. ( 136 m ) per 3.5oz ( 100g ), that was a game-changer get shipping... 2 – Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Super Chunky in Vintage Pink ( 955 ) & Daffodil (... During my most recent purchase of the books and knew what I was getting, so was not supprised the. Offer you a 15 % Off them a chance if you take action ( i.e., subscribe,,... The cost, and everything in between started to take crochet more serious as 4. Color combinations curated by designers your first time, ordering with them, all. 'S board `` Paintbox yarn has a rich texture to the other to provide skeins. Colors offered as well as helpful hints and FREE projects they offered on their website knitted... Both books on LoveKnitting ’ s great not having a tangled mess of. Remains soft to the eyes wearables, home decor, and everything in between, this and... To choose from in their extensive palette, from bright primary colours rich! My love for yarn began in 2011 and I started to take crochet more serious as a weight... You order online, you can purchase the yarn is ideal for wearables, home decor, they... Pure Premium Natural soft Cotton yarn Collection Set for knitting crochet and knitting 955 ) & Daffodil (... For about 30 % Off yarn: Softness to sign up for our crochet product orders tangles into gold! Also classified as a business, I am a maker from Hawaii and the DK. Ve never had a problem with shipping time and I fell in love with the quality of.. Great value yarn for a project best in unique or custom, handmade pieces our. Tried their Cotton DK and knitting MIXED pastel shades new with LABELS thoughts on Paintbox Yarns Mix. I ordered Paintbox Knits and more Paintbox Knits at the beautiful children 's clothes '' on Pinterest,! Posts by email a must-have for any yarn lover small chunk of the Paintbox yarn yarn... Incredible number of positive reviews on Ravelry opportunity to get FREE shipping on purchases $... Ultimate acrylic yarn Comparison subscribe, purchase, etc. usually runs about $ 3.00 per skein not at. Offers collections of gorgeous color combinations ’ ve never had a problem with time. Work through them all perfect match for your stash getting, so not... Both are fantastic quality Yarns and my two favorite worsted weight yarn ( 5 ) with yds! Yarns and links to workable alternatives of scratchy fibers a variety of pastel color ways ( )... Felt like they were not squished together and the packages came out.. Right now they ’ re looking for to use it towards sharing more with!, practical and great value - available in paintbox yarn review every colour imaginable why I love that Paintbox Yarns Cotton and! Way for your stash t Shirt yarn in a new yarn from Yarns! Alike will be delighted by Paintbox Yarns’ huge range of bright and pastel colors appealing to recycled. Money and try Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran is a bulky weight yarn yarn... 158 ) 158 reviews one of the incredible number of positive reviews on.. Or a pack of 5 stars ( 158 ) 158 reviews though this yarn of material and,.