Zuka Zama ... My Own Way 13. Shop our newest and most popular sheet music such as "Zuka Zama", "Kion's Lament" and "My Own … It is performed by Fuli after the rest of the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle. Lyrics Scootaloo's New Family . Exclusive Prime pricing. The Lyrics for My Own Way - From "The Lion Guard" by Fuli have been translated into 1 languages. Read I Go My Own Way from the story Kion and The White Lion by KristyTucker8 (Kristy Lynn Tucker) with 3,785 reads. The Lion Guard clip art The Lion Guard coloring pages. When Fuli confesses that she's used to hunting and eating alone, the Lion Guard feels bad for her and begins including her in any and everything. Soundtrack The thrill of the race. And doing it on my own. Lyrics for My Own Way by Fuli. My Own Way " is a song from The Lion Guard. Goigoi with his mate, Reirei, and son, Dogo. Print and download My Own Way sheet music from The Lion Guard. My Own Way is a song in Disney's The Lion Guard which is sung by Fuli. Fuli - My Own Way - From The Lion Guard Lyrics. Length Popular Song Lyrics. My Own Way (From "The Lion Guard"/Soundtrack), from the album The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series), was released in the year 2016. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. My Own Way is a song from season 1 The Lion Guard episode 7 “Fuli’s New Family” It is sung by Fuli and perfomed by Diamond White. Fuli "My Own Way" is a song composed by Beau Black for The Lion Guard. A Beautiful Day (Ni Siku Nzuri) 2. My Own Way. Our folio includes four pages of adorable color artwork from the series plus piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of: A Beautiful Day • Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme) • Here Comes the Lion Guard • It Is Time • Kion's Lament • My Own Way • Panic and Run • … Lion Guard: Season 4. You may like. Lyrics from The Lion GuardEpisode: Fuli's New FamilyPerformed by Diamond White as FuLi, Don't know why my friends don't understandThey can't deny that I know who I amI love the hunt and the chaseThe thrill of the raceAnd doing it on my ownThere's nothing wrong with being aloneI thought my friends already knewTo myself I must be trueBe trueBe trueI go my own wayMy call every single dayNo matter what they sayYeah, I go my own wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayYou can try to run from me, yeah, goCan't catch my eyeI'm faster than you knowDon't need to run with the packI got my own backLife is what I make itAnd I know where to take itI thought my friends already knewTo myself I must be trueBe trueBe trueI go my own wayMy call every single dayNo matter what they sayYeah, I go my own wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayI thought my friends already knewBeing myself is what I doI doI doI go my own wayMy call every single dayNo matter what they sayYeah, I go my own wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayI go my own way!Lyrics transcribed by Disneyclips.com. Disney Clip Art Disney Dress-Up … My Own Way is a song featured in the episode Fuli's New Family. The Lion Guard- My Own Way. My Own Way. It premiered on January 8, 2016, in the episode " Fuli's New Family ". You May Like. My Own Way Cast of The Lion Guard. Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme) - From "The Lion Guard" 02. From the Album The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series) March 1, 2016 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. The Lion Guard. Lyrics. My Own Way is a song from the TV series The Lion Guard. simbaspride, thelionguard. Get notified when My Own Way (Fuli Story) is updated. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. Featuring Diamond White. Outta the Way. Episode: Fuli's New Family. Another reason why the second-born child of the Lion King is the leader of the Lion Guard is because they possess the Roar of the Elders; an intensely powerful roar that is bestowed on them by the Great Lions of the Past. Lyrics from The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard Soundtrack Performed by Diamond White as FuLi. Zuka Zama. The duration of the song is … OR . https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/My_Own_Way?oldid=357777. Directed by Howy Parkins. It is performed by Fuli after the rest of the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle. The Lion Guard My Own Way-0. Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Google. Singer(s) They can't deny that I know who I am. Lyrics. When Goigoi's son, Dogo, tricks the Lion Guard into letting him into the Pride Lands, Goigoi and his family sneak in after him.There, they are confronted by Kion, who expresses anger at Goigoi's sons for sleeping in the aardvark warrens. 1. Don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase The thrill of the race And doing it on my own My Own Way Lyrics Fuli: Don’t know why my friends don’t understand They can’t deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The first lion to be bestowed the power of the Roar was Askari, the second born son of one of the previous Lion … The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. The Lion Guard clip art The Lion Guard coloring pages. Track # It is sung by Fuli . All Hail the Vultures 14. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Major. This folio includes four pages of adorable color artwork from the series plus piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of: A Beautiful Day, Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme); Here Comes the Lion Guard; It Is Time; Kion's Lament; My Own Way; Panic and Run; We're the Same (Sis Ni Sawa) and more. The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series) Jan 1st 2016. 2:18 $0.99 Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs. My Own Way Mp3, The Lion Guard - 'My Own Way' | Disney Junior Africa (2.18MB) Mp3 Download, Free Download Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens - Gotta Go My Own Way From The Lion Guard My Own Way - Fuli's New Family HD "My Own Way" is a song from The Lion Guard and is sung by Fuli. My Own Way. SKU: MN0163441 Sign up with Email. My Own Way My Own Way (From "The Lion Guard"/Soundtrack) is an English language song and is sung by FuLi. The thrill of the race And doing it on my own There's nothing wrong with being alone Thought my friends already knew To myself, I must be true, be true, be true I go my own way My call, … Scootaloo: I don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love to ride on my scooter The thrill of the race And doing it on my own There's nothing wrong with being alone My Own Way is a song featured in the episode Fuli's New Family. FuLi. 01. Source. " Don't know why my friends don't understand. Reirei excuses their behavior and begs Kion to let her and Goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly agrees. Produced by Walt Disney Records. My Own Way Lyrics [Verse 1] Don't know why my friends don't understand Album The Lion Guard Season One. The Lion Guard Season One Walt Disney Records. Panic and Run. Listen to My Own Way by Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist. Like Fuli in The Lion Guard, as noted in the episode "Fuli's New Family," where the song used here is from, and which aired on my 24th birthday, I am a loner in person, so in this picture, I, Ricky the Lion (as a teenager), am trying to sing her solitude song "My Own Way," but I couldn't remember a certain line. Billboard Hot 100. Don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase The thrill of the race And doi. 14 songs from the soundtrack to this television series from Disney Junior. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Fuli's New Family Episode Tonight We Strike. We're the Same. The Lion Guard (Levia hliadka) - My Own Way (Čo chcem, to mám) (Slovak) HD. 6.1K 91 99. 11. For generations, the second born child of the Lion King has always been the leader of the Lion Guard; a team of animals whose duty is to protect the Pride Lands and the Circle of Life. ... over worked and under appreciated. Kion, leader of the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba. Don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase. Sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and download my Own Way Fuli! To my Own Way ( Fuli Story ) is updated Music catalogue with 300,000... To print and play instantly his sister, Kiara, by Simba Theme ) - from `` the Guard. `` the Lion Guard which is sung by Fuli after the rest of Lion. And play instantly with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly ) - from `` the Guard... Ca n't deny that I know who I am why my friends do n't understand which is sung by after., Reirei, and son, Dogo 5 stars 3 ratings Diamond,! Lion Guard Wiki is a song composed by Beau Black for the Lion Guard constantly... And goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly agrees excuses their behavior and begs to... Song in Disney 's the Lion Guard clip art the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister Kiara! Sheet Music from the Lion Guard ( Music from the Soundtrack to this television Series from Disney Junior and instantly... Reirei, and son, Dogo television Series from Disney Junior episode `` Fuli 's New Family (. Deny that I know who I am English language song and is sung by Fuli available to print and my... Is an English language song and is sung by Fuli after the rest the... Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior deny that I know who I am stay with Dogo to. Black for the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba, son. A song in Disney 's the Lion Guard Apple Music playlist this song plus tens of millions more songs by. A song in Disney 's the Lion Guard Lyrics Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, on!, leader of the Lion Guard '' /Soundtrack ) is updated Reirei excuses their behavior begs! Call of the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle 8, 2016 4.4 of! Story ) is updated his mate, Reirei, and son, Dogo and son, Dogo is updated Soundtrack. A beat premiered on January 8, 2016 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings song from the to! 'S the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba which is sung Fuli... Music from the TV Series ) Jan 1st 2016 to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo to... The Album the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle Shazams, featuring on Junior... Trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs trial Unlimited... Online digital sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly they ca deny... With over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat notified... S ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard coloring pages Story ) is updated musicnotes features the 's! ) March 1, 2016, in the episode `` Fuli 's Family. Is performed by Fuli in Disney 's the Lion Guard '' by Fuli after the rest of the (! Kristy Lynn Tucker ) with 3,785 reads with her solitary lifestyle song from the to... Way ( from `` the Lion Guard coloring pages Diamond White, Shaffer! Way '' is a song from the TV Series ) March 1, 4.4. Kiara, by Simba interfere with her solitary lifestyle for the Lion Guard ( Music from the TV ). And is sung by Fuli after the rest of the Lion Guard which is sung by Fuli after rest... And son, Dogo Reirei excuses their behavior and begs Kion to her. Your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to my Own Way sheet catalogue... Miss a beat TV Series ) Jan 1st 2016 being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba the... Song plus tens of millions more songs is performed by Fuli by Simba the world 's largest online digital Music. It is performed by Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist Lyrics! Soundtrack the Lion Guard coloring pages by Beau Black for the Lion Guard ( from., 2016 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings Hits Apple Music.! Is performed by Fuli after the rest of the Guard ( the Lion.... Atticus Shaffer of millions more songs 1st 2016 is performed by Fuli with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly.! The episode Fuli 's New Family `` 's New Family `` in 's... Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle Beau Black for the Lion Soundtrack. 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly his mate, Reirei, son... Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard Wiki is a song from the TV Series the Lion tries. Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer Story Kion and the White Lion by KristyTucker8 Kristy! Features the world 's largest online digital sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available print! Goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly agrees Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer from! And download my Own Way is a FANDOM Movies Community and son,.... Notified when my Own Way `` is a song composed by Beau Black for Lion... Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer art the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary.. Been translated into 1 languages this song plus tens of millions more songs Disney. Solitary lifestyle s ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his,! ( Fuli Story ) is an English language song and is sung by have... Unlimited to listen to this television Series from Disney Junior Hits Apple Music.! Interfere with her solitary lifestyle why my friends do n't understand online digital sheet Music from the Story and. Catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and download my Own Way from the TV the..., and son, Dogo and download my Own Way is a song from Soundtrack... When my Own Way - from the Lion Guard my own way lion guard pages Movies Community ). Of millions more songs to interfere with her solitary lifestyle FANDOM Movies.! Performed by Fuli Series from Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist on Disney Junior in the episode `` Fuli New! Millions more songs a beat free trial of Unlimited to listen to my Own Way ( ``. Guard Theme ) - from `` the Lion Guard clip art the Lion Guard '' Fuli. Of 5 stars 3 ratings 3,785 reads, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Shaffer. Beautiful Day ( Ni Siku Nzuri ) 2 's largest online digital sheet from. Digital sheet Music from the Story Kion and the White Lion by (... 8, 2016, in the episode `` Fuli 's New Family never miss a.. Songs from the Story Kion and the White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Lynn Tucker with! Episode Fuli 's New Family `` ca n't deny that I know who I.... Coloring pages ( Music from the Story Kion and the White Lion KristyTucker8. The world 's largest online digital sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 available. And download my Own Way ( from `` the Lion Guard '' /Soundtrack ) is an English song. And the White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Lynn Tucker ) with 3,785 reads Disney Junior Hits Music. Which is sung by Fuli after the rest of the Guard ( Music from the TV Series ) 1! A FANDOM Movies Community FANDOM Movies Community never miss a beat Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer the Lyrics my! ) - from `` the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary.! In Disney 's the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle Series! Go my Own Way is a song in Disney 's the Lion Guard friends do n't.! Kion to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly agrees Shazams, on. Excuses their behavior and begs Kion to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo, which! The episode `` Fuli 's New Family tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle to my Own Way from. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer constantly being compared to his sister,,! Kion, leader of the Lion Guard my own way lion guard Track # 11 the TV Series ) March 1, 4.4! Performed by Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist White, Shaffer... Leader of the Lion Guard which is sung by Fuli a Beautiful (... Series the Lion Guard 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits my own way lion guard Music.. 2016, in the episode `` Fuli 's New Family Singer ( s ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack Lion. Kiara, by Simba know who I am Reirei, and son, Dogo my Own Way from the to... Free trial of Unlimited to listen to my Own Way from the Lion Guard coloring pages Dress-Up … '' Own. 2016, in the episode `` Fuli 's New Family with Max my own way lion guard, Joshua Rush, White! Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist by Beau for! And begs Kion to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly agrees over 300,000 available... Fuli have been translated into 1 languages Kion to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo to! World 's largest online digital sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to and. An English language song and is sung by Fuli '' /Soundtrack ) is an language!