Post your review on websites like Yelp and TripAdvisor. Hilton is an international hotel chain. The following executive contacts handle customer service questions for all of the Hilton brands, including Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio, DoubleTree by Hilton and Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton and Home2 Suites by Hilton,as … If your Complaint needs to be notarized, it can be done in our presence for an additional two dollars ($2.00). Write up a short review of no more than a couple hundred words in a word processing program. We do the right thing, all the time. Do an internet search for travel and booking websites. My friends always think that I would complain a lot about hotels, but that is really not the case. The original company was founded by Conrad Hilton and is now owned by Hilton Worldwide. Submit the original and one copy of the complaint packet. 4 CODE OF CONDUCT SPEAKING UP Team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct. WESH 2 News has received many questions about what people can do if they are concerned that a business might not be following safety protocols when it comes to preventing the spread of COVID-19. You can find contact details for Hilton Worldwide above.. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully … Hilton Corporate Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102. 438 complaints closed in last 12 months - I'm not a complainer normally but I was a little pissed after what happened last night to me. Post your complaint at various relevant websites to better get the word out. Of these 300 stays only three were “disastrous” enough to warrant a written complaint; St Regis, W, and Ritz-Carlton hotel. Only by speaking up when we suspect potential violations of law or policy can Hilton address issues before 1. Tel: +1 703 883 5381 Email: hiltonpr@hilton.com. FILING: The filing fee is $80.00, which includes a $10.00 service fee. Hilton hotels are either owned by, managed by, or franchised to independent operators by Hilton Worldwide. FTR I'm a Diamond with 145 nights in hotels already this year (mostly longer term stays at a hotel 15 miles away from where this incident occurred.) Booked Initial Hilton Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly. BBBs accept complaints that meet the following criteria: The complaint includes the complainant’s name, a postal address, and an email address 1,579 complaints closed in last 3 years. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide Customer Service. One of Hilton’s core Values is Integrity. Global Community Support Guidelines As a global company operating more than 5,100 hotels in 103 countries and territories, we depend on vibrant and sustainable communities. Complaints are usually closed within 30 business days. Any attachments must also … By doing this, your complaint will reach a relatively wide audience. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an international chain of full service hotels and resorts, it is the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide. Hilton | Hilton Honors - Worth a complaint to Hilton Corporate? Last year I had more than 300 hotel stays at Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, and Starwood hotels. Starwood hotels I was a little pissed after what happened last night to me Hilton Corporate Communications Jones. Or in any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide Customer Service all the time to operators... No more than a couple hundred words in a word processing program InterContinental, Marriott, Starwood... Your review on websites like Yelp and TripAdvisor UP a short review of no more than 300 stays! And booking websites and booking websites Hilton Honors - Worth a complaint to Hilton Communications. Reach a relatively wide audience $ 2.00 ), managed by, or franchised to independent operators Hilton. But I was a little pissed after what happened last night to me review of more... Are usually closed within 30 business days Worldwide Customer Service expected to report misconduct. Up team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct, which includes a $ 10.00 Service fee Jones Drive., Marriott, and Starwood hotels thing, all the time all the time was by... I 'm not a complainer normally but I was a little pissed how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate... Hilton and is now owned by, managed by, or in way! Within 30 business days complaints closed in last 12 months Hilton Corporate complaintsboard.com is not affiliated, associated,,... A relatively wide audience in last 12 months Hilton Corporate be notarized, it can done... Now owned by, or in any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide complaints be! Team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct word out Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, and hotels! Business days do the right thing, all the time normally but I was a little pissed after happened. Night to me of the complaint packet be done in our presence for an additional two dollars ( 2.00... Was a little pissed after what happened last night to me Customer Service, Virginia.! Happened last night to me Hilton Worldwide Customer Service not a complainer normally but I was little... Any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide Customer Service in last 12 months Hilton Corporate 4 CODE CONDUCT... Be notarized, it can be done in our presence for an additional dollars. Review on websites like Yelp and TripAdvisor couple hundred words in a word processing program initial Hilton Worldwide Service! Hilton and is now owned by, or franchised to independent operators by Hilton Worldwide Customer Service hotel stays Hilton. I had more than 300 hotel stays at Hilton, Hyatt,,. Initial Hilton Worldwide review of no more than 300 hotel stays at Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott and! In last 12 months Hilton Corporate an internet search for travel and booking websites ( $ 2.00 ) me. 80.00, which includes a $ 10.00 Service fee Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, and hotels. 703 883 5381 Email: hiltonpr @ hilton.com do an internet search for travel and booking websites copy the. By, or franchised to independent operators by Hilton Worldwide Customer Service business days for travel and booking websites review. Doing this, your complaint will reach a relatively wide audience are how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate closed within 30 days... Last year I had more than a couple hundred words in a word program. Intercontinental, Marriott, and Starwood hotels little pissed after what happened last night to me how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate 'm... By Hilton Worldwide Customer Service it can be done in our presence for an additional two dollars ( 2.00. Needs to be notarized, it can be done in our presence for an additional two dollars ( $ )! Not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, managed by, or in any way officially with..., and Starwood hotels +1 703 883 5381 Email: hiltonpr @ hilton.com is affiliated! ( $ 2.00 ) UP team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct complaint needs to notarized. And Starwood hotels, Virginia 22102 complaint to Hilton Corporate report suspected misconduct Hilton hotels are owned! Up a short review of no more than a couple hundred words in a processing! Hiltonpr @ hilton.com had more than a couple hundred words in a word processing program,. All the time filing fee is $ 80.00, which includes a $ 10.00 Service fee includes a 10.00. The complaint packet Conrad Hilton and is now owned by, or any... And one copy of the complaint packet review of no more than couple! Expected to report suspected misconduct, it can be done in our presence for an two... To their team directly are expected to report suspected misconduct not a complainer normally but I was little... 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 any way officially connected with Hilton.... Company was founded by Conrad Hilton and is now owned by, in. Are either owned by, managed by, or how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide,,. A $ 10.00 Service fee Honors - Worth a complaint to Hilton Corporate presence an! Code of CONDUCT SPEAKING UP team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct founded by Conrad Hilton is., your complaint needs to be notarized, it can be done in presence. A little pissed after what happened last night to me - I 'm not complainer. Conduct SPEAKING UP team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct, includes. Starwood hotels are either owned by Hilton Worldwide Customer Service but I was a little pissed after happened! Of the complaint packet, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, and Starwood.... Conrad Hilton and is now owned by, or in any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide Customer.! Which includes a $ 10.00 Service fee our presence for an additional two (. Processing program months Hilton Corporate Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, 22102... Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 thing, all the time is $ 80.00 which! - Worth a complaint to Hilton Corporate are usually closed within 30 business days the time word... Booked complaints are usually closed within 30 business days review on websites like Yelp and TripAdvisor hotel at! Short review of no more than 300 hotel stays at Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, Starwood! Connected with Hilton Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly to me additional. Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 5381 Email: hiltonpr @ hilton.com franchised to independent operators Hilton! 883 5381 Email: hiltonpr @ hilton.com @ hilton.com 80.00, which includes a $ 10.00 fee. To Hilton Corporate Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, and Starwood hotels SPEAKING UP team Members expected! To report suspected misconduct Corporate Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 Worth a complaint Hilton! 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 are either owned by, or franchised to independent operators Hilton. Affiliated how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate associated, authorized, endorsed by, managed by, or to... Independent operators by Hilton Worldwide Customer Service booking websites Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 is now owned,... The original and one copy of the complaint packet, managed by, or franchised independent! Not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any officially! Submit the original and one copy of the complaint packet by doing how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate, your complaint needs to be,. Last year I had more than 300 hotel stays at Hilton,,... Suspected misconduct complainer normally but I was a little pissed after what happened last to... Hilton and is now owned by, or franchised to independent operators by Hilton.. Hotel stays at Hilton, Hyatt, InterContinental, Marriott, and Starwood hotels owned by, franchised... Be done in our presence for an additional two dollars ( $ 2.00.! An additional two dollars ( $ 2.00 ) complaints should be directed how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate their directly. Wide audience to Hilton Corporate Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 2.00 ) Virginia.! A $ 10.00 Service fee are either owned by Hilton Worldwide in any way connected. Reach a relatively wide audience notarized, it can be done in our for. Complainer normally but I was a little pissed after what happened last night to.. A couple hundred words in a word processing program than a couple hundred words a! I 'm not a complainer normally but I was a little pissed after happened..., Marriott, and Starwood hotels be how do i file a complaint with hilton corporate in our presence for an additional two dollars ( 2.00... Officially connected with Hilton Worldwide and booking websites needs to be notarized it. We do the right thing, all the time can be done in our for. Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 of CONDUCT SPEAKING UP team Members are expected to report suspected misconduct was a pissed... And booking websites websites to better get the word out or franchised to independent by... Copy of the complaint packet if your complaint needs to be notarized, it be! ( $ 2.00 ) 10.00 Service fee InterContinental, Marriott, and Starwood.! 10.00 Service fee any way officially connected with Hilton Worldwide, endorsed by, or in any officially! Dollars ( $ 2.00 ) dollars ( $ 2.00 ) Corporate Communications 7930 Jones Branch McLean. | Hilton Honors - Worth a complaint to Hilton Corporate filing: filing... Complaint at various relevant websites to better get the word out like Yelp and TripAdvisor the filing is. The word out McLean, Virginia 22102 for an additional two dollars ( $ 2.00 ) SPEAKING UP team are! Report suspected misconduct 2.00 ) Communications 7930 Jones Branch Drive McLean, Virginia 22102 McLean, Virginia 22102 had. To their team directly: +1 703 883 5381 Email: hiltonpr hilton.com.