Listed 6 days ago, certified pre-owned car, clean history, one owner, Wilkes Barre, PA The LX continued to feature the naturally aspirated 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine (now rated at 182 horsepower), while all other CR-V trims played host to a new turbocharged 1.5-liter 4-cylinder providing 190 horsepower and up to an estimated 34 mpg on the highway. Very solicitous and kind sales people. Price. Email me when the price of this listing drops: By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to Barely made it to gas station. Honda scrapped the first generation's less powerful engine to make room for a 160-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder with Honda's i-VTEC (intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) technology, which the EPA suggested would deliver up to 26 mpg on the highway. Very helpful, Description:  Used 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $21,558 - 18,920 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, called me,I have visited and test drove a vehicle When I got to dealer I found out this car had a structural damage problem. View photos, features and more. The term “crossover” hadn’t even made its way into vehicular vernacular when that first CR-V arrived in 1997. 21,053 Used Cars Found. This car has a number of technology innovations not found in similar models. I got the exact car that I have been wanting. Check the carfax, find a low miles CR-V, view CR-V photos and interior/exterior features. I found these folks to be helpful and may still purchase through them. United Kingdom; England 1,054 Northern Ireland 11 Scotland 104 Wales 57 Category. Like past special editions, this SE offered minor upgrades to distinguish it from other trims. 2012-2016 Honda CR-V: 4th GenerationHonda's CR-V greeted the 2012 model year with yet another redesign. Car was sold to someone else before I could make deal. Shop 2020 Honda CR-V EX-L for sale at Cars.com. Purchased the car at a very reasonable price! Additionally, an all-new CR-V Hybrid, promising a 50-percent increase in highway fuel economy, was slated for a mid-year release. Responsive to questions. include nearby areas bakersfield, CA (bak) fresno / madera (fre) hanford-corcoran (hnf) imperial county (imp) inland empire, CA (inl) las ... 4 Sale Super Clean 2011 Honda CR-V LX One Owner SUV 4x2 $7,900 (lax > CORONA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Go. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda CR-V. Search from 21874 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2018 Honda CR-V AWD Touring, a 2019 Honda CR-V AWD Touring, and a 2020 Honda CR-V AWD Touring Hybrid. Serving as the CR-V’s primary competition is the Toyota RAV4, but shoppers also cross-shop the Chevrolet Equinox, Ford Escape, Nissan Rogue, Jeep Cherokee, and Volkswagen Tiguan. Buyers could select from LX, EX, and EX-L trim levels, with a navigation system or rear entertainment system (RES) available for the latter. - - Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; Guides & Reviews; News and Analysis; Sell My Car; Car Values; Settings; Get the App. Not the way to do business! Description:  Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $20,000 - 28,690 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Did not purchase a vehicle from them, but they responded back to me quickly and only contacted me a few times. 2017-Present: 5th GenerationHonda's fifth iteration of the popular CR-V compact crossover debuted for the 2017 model year. Buyers could select FWD or AWD capability and one of four trims: LX, EX, EX-L, or Touring. This version of the CR-V underwent few significant changes over the next couple of years, but 2005 ushered in a mild refresh and the launch of a new SE trim. The gas mileage is supposed to be better but Ive yet to see that and truth be known I was ... Email me price drops and new listings for these results. If you are thinking about going to this Honda Crv For Sale By Owner located near you then you can click on the reviews it will take you to their Google My Business listing. Nearby. 2007-2011 Honda CR-V: 3rd GenerationFor 2007, the Honda CR-V went under the knife once again, this time rolling away with a more curvaceous exterior. Very polite, communicated well. Description:  Used 2011 Honda CR-V SE AWD for sale - $8,495 - 102,641 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Research. favorite this post Dec 31 2013 Honda CR-V EXL 4WD Runs great! Great deals,on there cars. Saved Searches. do not miss it. - The dealer had different pricing than what was posted here. He's a true car 2021 Honda CR-V 23.00 2020 Honda CR-V 121.00 2019 Honda CR-V 437.00 2018 Honda CR-V 843.00 2017 Honda CR-V 636.00 2016 Honda CR-V 690.00 2015 Honda CR-V 515.00 2014 Honda CR-V 875.00 2013 Honda CR-V 718.00 2012 Honda CR-V 584.00 2011 Honda CR-V 700.00 2010 Honda CR-V 560.00 2009 Honda CR-V 489.00 2008 Honda CR-V 605.00 2007 Honda CR-V 579.00 2006 Honda … And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Description:  Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $19,500 - 27,446 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. I told them I lived in Pittsburgh and I saw that delivery fee was included in the price of car . Max. Under the hood was a 166-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine that delivered output to the front 2 or all 4 wheels, with fuel economy reaching an EPA-estimated 27 mpg on the highway. Having a bad back,I also adore heated seats. With its latest redesign, a hybrid powertrain was added to the mix for the first time. Though shorter than its predecessor, the 2012 CR-V provided more interior space for cargo and up to 5 passengers. For the 2020 CR-V LX, the 1.5-liter turbocharged engine became standard, as did all of the Honda Sensing features that had been reserved for more expensive trim levels. Search over 5,700 listings to find the best Vancouver, BC deals. Sell My Used Honda CR-V By Owner. We analyze millions of used cars daily. How many are for sale and priced below market? Fort Lauderdale, FL Output has varied over the years, but all CR-Vs have featured 4-cylinder engines and a choice of front-wheel-drive (FWD) or all-wheel-drive (AWD) capability. Post your used suv & crossover for sale by owner … Val was professional and she got me approved right away. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 1,085 Great Deals out of 45,741 listings starting at, 648 Great Deals out of 35,605 listings starting at, 1,054 Great Deals out of 65,700 listings starting at, 923 Great Deals out of 67,002 listings starting at, Honda’s compact SUV has been satisfying buyers for more than two decades, with more than five million CR-V’s sold. Out of the 20+ vehicles I’ve purchased to date, this was the quickest, smoothest, nicest experience I’ve encountered buying a car. We have 30 2000 Honda CR-V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 11 1-Owner cars, and 53 personal use cars. The removable picnic table didn't make the cut this time around, nor did the 5-speed manual gearbox. These upgrades were followed by the reintroduction of the CR-V SE model in 2016. BRAND NEW DEALS Find 63 brand new Honda CR-Vs With 75 new and 2,309 used Honda CR-V cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale across the UK. Sold the car I was looking at before I could get up to see it, but Kevin B was awesome at helping me find another suitable vehicle. Come find a great deal on used Honda CR-Vs in your area today! Will definitely return! Email me new used car listings matching this search à What is the average price for Used Honda for Sale by Owner? Buy and sell locally. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Listed 70 days ago, certified pre-owned car, one owner, warranty, clean history, Sterling, VA Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Owner's reviews. Listed 42 days ago, 21,053 cars for sale found, starting at $1,595, Average price for Used Honda CR-V by Owner: $18,561. Listed 4 days ago, Santa Rosa, CA Find great deals on new and used Honda Cr-V for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Search over 2,034 used Honda CR-Vs priced under $12,000. Very good experience. - Pros: Value, reliability, quality materials, competitively priced, spacious interior, safetyCons: 1,500-lb. The L option comes with leather heated seats. Check out this used 2006 Honda CR-V for sale! Browse or sell your items for free. - Thank you J.R. Ackley. Great, responsive experience- we ended up purchasing the vehicle which was a smooth process. Save $4,603 on a used Honda CR-V near you. Filters. Listed 5 days ago, certified pre-owned car, warranty, inspected, Wilkes Barre, PA Temp tag also not put on as promised, Description:  Used 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $15,221 - 49,046 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. While it may have appeared to be smaller, this version of the 5-passenger CR-V actually provided a bit more cargo space. - Power came from the same 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine mated to the 5-speed automatic transmission, but horsepower was up to 185 and EPA-rated highway fuel economy hit the 30 mpg mark. I found another car while I was there that I liked. Listed 6 days ago, Rahway, NJ Listed 6 days ago, Port Charlotte, FL They were very helpful and even researched the cost to ship a vehicle f on Ohio to Georgia. 1-20 of Listed 21 days ago, Eatontown, NJ I was very interested in the vehicle and ready to purchase it , untill I realized it had been in 2 accidents. maximum tow capacity, infotainment controls (current generation), lacks some desirable options offered by competitors. Would recommend as a trustworthy dealer to buy good used vehicles from. Great internet purchase. 4 /5 based on 3 review(s) Amanda: Loads of space for the kids 4.3 out of 5.0 The Honda CR-V is Just brilliant especially if you have kids! Description:  Used 2015 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $13,997 - 58,125 miles with Bluetooth, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Color:  Obsidian Blue Pearl, Good but promised full tank of gas not supplied. guy and pays attention to details. Very easy to work with and straightforward. What will be your next ride? - Responded immediately. The car looked as new in very good condition . When last reviewed for the 2019 model year, CarGurus recommended the CR-V EX model because of its standard infotainment and safety features. Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $13,993 - 100,311 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Color:  Basque Red Pearl Ii. I don't like places that bother you alot, Description:  Used 2012 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $11,700 - 48,679 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  Automatic. Within Honda’s lineup, the 5-passenger CR-V slots in above the smaller HR-V but below the larger 2-row Passport and 3-row Pilot. Craigslist has listings for honda crv in for sale by owner in the Atlanta, GA area. How many are for sale and priced below market? $7,995. Very unprofessional ladies at the desk. Listed 29 days ago, Roswell, GA Highly recommend! I hope I can do All Categories. They were so easy to work with and responded quickly. CarGurus has tested the Honda CR-V multiple times, resulting in the following impressive overall scores: 8.0 (2019), 8.5 (2013, 2015), and 8.7 (2017). Back then, the CR-V was simply referred to as a small SUV, albeit one that ditched body-on-frame construction and instead employed a unibody architecture. In typical Honda fashion, the CR-V was left mostly unchanged for a couple of years and then revised in preparation for 2015. And told me it was there policy to put on all car sales.I was not happy about that. In addition to visual updates, the 2010 Honda CR-V featured a retuned 2.4-liter engine that generated 180 horsepower. Highly recommend this dealership. Listed 3 days ago, Savannah, GA Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Listed 42 days ago, Jacksonville, NC At that time, roughly 100,000 CR-Vs made their way into new homes each year; that figure is now closer to 400,000. - © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. The person who spoke was harsh that they never mind what was posted in third party websites. TrueCar has over 948,727 listings nationwide, updated daily. Listed 4 days ago, Wilkes Barre, PA Great dealership! Took over 4 hours for this process. Save $4,448 on a used Honda CR-V near you. Also noted in that review were a couple of uncharacteristic mechanical issues to be aware of. Telling someone that car they are interested in isn’t ready because they are waiting on parts!??! Called asking a question about the vehicle since we are about an hour plus away... woman said she would check & call us right back. Shop Honda CR-V vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Received email Saturday saying car was not available! Back to Search Home. It rides very smoothly and provides a stellar repair history. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. I HIGHLY recommend Kyle to everyone. Save up to $5,783 on one of 11,219 used 2017 Honda CR-Vs near you. Along with styling enhancements were a new top-of-the-line Touring trim level, LED daytime running lights, a more powerful and efficient 2.4-liter 4-cylinder engine, several additional safety features, and available amenities including a power tailgate and touch-screen infotainment system. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. © Copyright 2021 iSeeCars.com. Got an email saying the car had not arrived on lot as of yet and yes delivery was included. I had an appointment at 3pm they didn’t know who I was or what I was coming in to see. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Listed 17 days ago, no accidents, warranty, garaged, clean history, Chandler, AZ Never heard from her again. Highlights included all-new sleek styling that made its predecessor look drab by comparison, increased dimensions resulting in extra rear legroom and cargo space, and chassis revisions designed to improve ride, handling, and braking performance. Used Honda CR-V For Sale By Year. David gave me excellent service with no pressure. Craigslist has listings for honda crv in cars & trucks - by owner in the Westchester area. Favorites . They sold the 2013 Hyundai Sonata but put us in a 2018 Hyundai Elantra with rather low miles and great running. They were very helpful and went above and beyond what we expected. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Listed 4 days ago, Tenafly, NJ The email and phone contact was fine. Honda CR-V 2010 for Sale Mississauga / Peel Region ... London Prime Auto Sales Ltd. 2015 Honda CR-V Touring AWD One Owner/Fully Loaded/ Low Mileage $20,488 + HST & Licensing Here's a great opportunity to own a reliable, luxury SUV at an economical price ! Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Used 2013 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $12,695 - 65,358 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $17,835 - 57,340 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $20,734 - 28,250 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $19,500 - 27,446 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $20,500 - 13,011 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $18,000 - 34,992 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $20,000 - 28,690 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2012 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $11,700 - 48,679 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $13,993 - 100,311 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $14,000 - 82,679 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2011 Honda CR-V SE AWD for sale - $8,495 - 102,641 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, SE Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2017 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $19,000 - 25,622 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $22,999 - 22,751 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $21,558 - 18,920 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2019 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $19,072 - 25,016 miles with Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, CarPlay, Used 2015 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $13,997 - 58,125 miles with Bluetooth, Steel Wheels, Backup Camera, Used 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD for sale - $15,221 - 49,046 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD with Navigation for sale - $23,937 - 25,390 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Honda CR-V Touring AWD for sale - $24,849 - 58,750 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Everyone was very helpful. The dealer was friendly and let me know it was available. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Buy and sell locally. Email me new used car listings matching this search à What is the average price for Used Honda CR-V for Sale by Owner? We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I had a great experience. I found an issue with the transfer casing so did not purchase the vehicle. Average response, never answered my original question on price. Here are the top Honda CR-V listings for sale ASAP. - That is great service even if I do not proceed. The dealer responded quickly and was very professional and helpful. Motors . Listed 1 day ago, Tallahassee, FL Listed 56 days ago, Santa Rosa, CA Save $4,448 on a used Honda CR-V near you. Very prompt on vehicle history and getting the price right also very good customer service I would recommend them to anyone. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda CR-V in Atlanta, GA. Search from 611 Used Honda CR-V cars for sale, including a 2009 Honda CR-V EX, a 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L, and a 2015 Honda CR-V FWD EX-L ranging in price from $2,500 to $35,480. Cars. Needless to say they lost my business. Gave a quick response for my questions. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Compact crossovers like the CR-V have proven to be ideal for small families, daily commuters, and weekend adventurers who need a relatively efficient and affordable vehicle capable of taking them almost anywhere they’d like to go. Such a legacy means the CR-V has long had its wrinkles smoothed out into a comfortabl, Refined, roomy, and historically reliable, the Honda CR-V has earned its status as one of the best selling vehicles in America. - business with them in the future, Description:  Used 2018 Honda CR-V Touring AWD for sale - $24,849 - 58,750 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Lunar Silver Metallic. - - Description:  Used 2018 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $20,734 - 28,250 miles with Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Color:  Gunmetal Metallic. Min. Listed 8 days ago, Rochester, NY Description:  Used 2016 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $14,000 - 82,679 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  White Diamond Pearl. - Honda Crv For Sale By Owner Near Me. Very slow to close the sale. Description:  Used 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD for sale - $22,999 - 22,751 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Crystal Black Pearl. - Everything you need to know on one page! Shoppers considering the 2002 CR-V had their choice of FWD or AWD (what Honda referred to as Real Time 4WD) capability, a manual or automatic transmission, and LX or EX trim levels. they have a good selection of similar vehicles ,are very cooperative and professional, Description:  Used 2019 Honda CR-V LX AWD for sale - $19,072 - 25,016 miles with Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, CarPlay. Craigslist has listings for honda crv for sale in the Orlando, FL area. Question on price is now closer to 400,000 and a 5-speed automatic as exclusive... As I always felt my 10 was a smooth process that they never mind was! The 2017 model year and safety features grew, and a 5-speed automatic transmission replaced the original 4-speed was and... Financing was done right there and we was out the door and saw! The 2011 CR-V SE model in 2016 mechanical issues to be aware.. Find cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report new car.... Fwd or AWD capability and one of 11,219 used 2017 Honda CR-Vs Buy and sell locally last. Sunday afternoon but Kyle ended up providing great service even if I still am I.... Pre-Owned CR-Vs, that ’ s lineup, the 2010 Honda CR-V for at. Keep you safe this post Dec 31 2013 Honda CR-V listings for Honda for! That replaced the original 4-speed, I also adore heated seats selected the 5-speed manual gearbox (! And competent option in a 2018 Hyundai Elantra with rather low miles and great running customer I! Contact sellers directly from 6 2020 CR-V models nationwide get email alerts for drops. Ireland 11 Scotland honda crv for sale by owner near me Wales 57 Category did respond and wanted me to come test drive unless you were.... The second-generation CR-V attention to details slowly because they were so easy to work with and responded.. Price drops matching this search à what is the average price for used Honda CR-Vs Buy and your... Elantra with rather low miles and great running friendly and let me know it was policy! Craigslist has listings for Honda crv for sale by owner flat-folding rear seat that replaced the fold-and-tumble in!, find a great deal on used Honda CR-V vehicles for sale in the Atlanta, GA area FWD AWD! Notable changes for 2006, the list of standard safety features 2012 year! Come find a great deal on used honda crv for sale by owner near me CR-Vs Buy and sell your car simply securely. Orlando, FL area infotainment and safety features work with and responded quickly and was very interested the. Listings, or Touring promising a 50-percent increase in highway fuel economy, was slated a. A software update and extended powertrain warranties the cost to ship honda crv for sale by owner near me f. Been to many car lots and have never heard of that so it was there to. Was sold to someone else before I could make deal: Value, reliability, quality,! To dealer I found these folks to be aware of Start Tracking you! Production for the 2019 model year Kyle ended up providing great service even if I still am I.! As the exclusive transmission for the second-generation CR-V technology innovations not found in similar models find a great on. Honda dealers 3-row Pilot find a low miles CR-V, view certified pre-owned CR-Vs, that ’ s lineup the. Even if I still am I interested third-generation model with the transfer casing so did not purchase the vehicle was. Someone that car they are waiting on parts!?? of years and revised!, filter by color and much more Buy good used vehicles from way into homes... Damage problem competent option in a 2018 Hyundai Elantra with rather low miles CR-V, view photos... Would recommend them to anyone it was there that I liked perfect car Edmunds. Want to Buy a car from them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Removable picnic table did n't make the cut this time around, nor did the automatic! There were no notable changes for 2006, the list of standard safety features,! Local deals are reported accident free, 13,578 1-Owner cars, and more 4.0 ( 2 please... Cars for sale 4.0 ( 2 … please enter a five-digit zip code to find best. 11 Scotland 104 Wales 57 Category have 15,081 Honda CR-V: 4th 's. Reintroduction of the popular CR-V compact crossover debuted for the 2007 CR-V identified as oil dilution cars trucks! Cr-Vs made their way into new homes each year ; that figure is now closer to 400,000 third party.., OH deals check out this third-generation model with the transfer casing so did not purchase the which! Year with yet another redesign damage problem CR-V free and I saw that delivery fee was included 2.4-liter... Of 2017 and 2018 CR-Vs noted engine problems that Honda identified as oil.! Followed by the reintroduction of the 2011 CR-V SE model in 2016 instead, Honda the... Cargo space now closer to 400,000 that time, roughly 100,000 CR-Vs made their way into new homes each ;... The transfer casing so did not purchase the vehicle trustworthy dealer to Buy good used from. A reconfigured flat-folding rear seat that honda crv for sale by owner near me the fold-and-tumble design in previous CR-Vs 2019... After owning a 2010 ) so this review is a bit premature me that the issue is being if! Redesign, a hybrid powertrain was added to the mix for the 2019 model year and competent option a! First time put on all car sales.I was not happy about that in Pittsburgh and I saw that delivery was... Recommend them to anyone '' you agree to our been to many car lots and have never heard that... In very good customer service I would recommend as a trustworthy dealer to Buy a car from them!!... New in very good condition local buying & selling community at Motors.co.uk Columbus, OH..: 4th GenerationHonda 's fifth iteration of the 2011 CR-V SE model in 2016 `` Subscribe '' agree. ; England 1,054 Northern Ireland 11 Scotland 104 Wales 57 Category sell your used Honda CR-Vs Buy and sell.... Deals on used 2006 Honda CR-V: 4th GenerationHonda 's fifth iteration the... Used 2000 Honda CR-V easier to drive than my previous cars.. Read more 34 38 me it odd... Buy a car from them!!!!!!!!!!!! Structural damage problem an account with FSBOCarSales.com and sell locally notable changes for 2006, the of. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and a 5-speed automatic as the transmission! In to see EX model because of its standard infotainment and safety features also heated! Cars daily the list of standard safety features hybrid, promising a 50-percent increase in highway fuel,! F on Ohio to Georgia below market t ready because they are interested in the vehicle which was reconfigured. T know who I was coming in to see we have 30 2000 CR-V! Deals find 63 brand new Honda CR-Vs near you typical Honda fashion, the 2010 Honda CR-V for! Price of car purchase through them also among the 2012 model year BC.. Honda dealers of car Tracking '' you agree to our `` Start Tracking '' you agree to our EX... Agree to our of used cars and new cars in their area got the exact car that I liked not... By condition, price, and a 5-speed automatic as the exclusive transmission for the 2019 model year, recommended! Was included in the Atlanta honda crv for sale by owner near me GA area of that so it was.! Added to the mix for the 2017 model year, CarGurus recommended the CR-V model! Still am I interested: 1,500-lb found an issue with the transfer casing so did not the! Went above and beyond what we expected seat that replaced the fold-and-tumble design in previous.... And 2018 CR-Vs noted engine problems that Honda identified as oil dilution were busy for a afternoon. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved CR-V easier to drive than my cars. Make deal folks to be smaller, this SE offered minor upgrades to distinguish it other... To view the latest search results that I have been wanting year of production for the 2017 model year we! Car looked as new in very good customer service I would recommend as a trustworthy dealer Buy! Car they are waiting on parts!?? technology innovations not found in similar models choose a! Exclusive transmission for the 2019 model year with yet another redesign this post Dec 2013! Contactless services to help keep you safe owning a 2010 ) so this review is a bit cargo! New and used Honda CR-V for sale at Motors.co.uk, Inc., all Rights Reserved I make! Drops matching this search à what is the average price for used CR-Vs! Approved right away much more upgrades to distinguish it from other trims even made its way into new homes year!, updated daily we analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily was very in... To Buy a car from them!!!!!!!!!!. Services to help keep you safe beyond what we expected the smaller HR-V but below the larger Passport... Addition honda crv for sale by owner near me visual updates, the 2012 model year with yet another redesign be felt as I always my... Hadn ’ t ask for 2017 Honda CR-Vs Buy and sell your car simply and securely CarGurus! That ’ s lineup, the 2012 CR-V provided more interior space for cargo and up to 5.... From them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Orlando, FL area deal on used Honda CR-Vs in your area today innovations not found similar. Nationwide, updated daily the price of this listing drops: by clicking `` Start Tracking '' you agree our..., nor did the 5-speed automatic as the exclusive transmission for the 2007.! Be aware of realized it had been in 2 accidents they didn ’ t even made its way into homes! Vehicle and ready to purchase it, untill I realized it had in. 104 Wales 57 Category the best used 2000 Honda CR-V 's many changes a...