Hole In One Donuts, Zephyrhills: See 34 unbiased reviews of Hole In One Donuts, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 86 restaurants in Zephyrhills. The prices are very reasonable, and the staff is super sweet. there is nothing else to say but "OMG" the best donuts ever... Fresh and Delicious. Trying to find a Hole In One Donuts? We make ordering easy. I definitely recommend this place!!" September 2020. Oohhhh look how pretty that filling is in the bag!! We’re all family here at the Hole in One, with sisters, parents, and husbands all working together to provide our customers with nothing but the best: quality foods made with quality ingredients, served in a comfortable, inviting place. Trust me when I tell you the baked version tastes even better than the fried. WOW, the bestest place to get your sweets on. Hole in One Donuts Homosassa - 20 Photos - Restaurant - 5364 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa, Florida 34446. We had some specialty donuts and tea and they had that fresh made flavor and feel, along with taste! The variety to chose from is limitless. Order delivery online from Hole in One Donuts in Homosassa instantly with Seamless! I just wish they would make some holes...with a chocolate frosting -- because that would definately be a HOLE IN ONE !!! Cuteness overload! We look forward to seeing our customers again. Support a small family shop!More, I’m in heaven. Bagels , Bakery & Pastries. Hands down, the best donuts in the Tampa area. Delivery & Pickup Options - 12 reviews of Hole In One Donut Plus "I just got back from here from searching for a 24 hour donut joint in Norwalk and am happy I came across here! The food in the restaurant is delicious, affordable and abundant. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Hole In One Donut in 33563 serves beside Plant City, and they include places like Improvement League Of Plant City, Improvement League of Plant City, and Keysville Neighborhood. Hole In One Donuts (877) 585-1085. Hole in One Donuts is our favorite shop because everything they put out is delicious. Birthday cake light cream filling is the donut of the day this weekend!! The staff is always friendly and sunny, the atmosphere is upbeat and the doughnuts are just the way they should be, delicious. The donuts are airy, fluffy, light, lip-smacking delicious and they will make donuts or a donut cake for any and every special occasion. Still, the sisters of the Eastham hotspot maintain there is no comparison when it comes to their pastries. The sandwiches were fresh and very flavorful. The Hole in One Donut Shop, located on Route 6 in North Eastham, specializes in fresh, hand-cut donuts and warm, friendly service. Had the Jalapeño Sausage pig in a blanket and it was the perfect meat to bread ratio and very fresh. That is how the place smells too. only did they respond quickly but had my order ready the next Morning...Donuts looked beautiful but tasted even better, have LOL. This visit I emptied the display case and could have bought another couple of dozen. Went in to grab a smoothie, and as I asked how certain flavors were the guy running the place pretty much had a, "I don't give a f*** about what your order" attitude. They have a HUGE variety of donuts and other pastries. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Hole In One Donuts. These by far are the best donuts. Hole In One Doughnuts. You can’t go wrong no matter what you choose. Looking for other top donut shops in Hesperia? Very affordable too! 5364 S Suncoast Blvd (352) 765-4300. with a chocolate frosting -- because that would definately be a HOLE IN ONE !!! Hole In One Donuts, Zephyrhills: See 34 unbiased reviews of Hole In One Donuts, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 86 restaurants in Zephyrhills. What a sweet find. Reviews (813) 783-6745. Served on croissant, biscuit or bagel. I go here atleast once or twice a month to pick up the best local donuts for my customers! 838 were here. for 4.99. The donuts are airy, fluffy, light, lip-smacking delicious and they will make donuts or a donut cake for any and every special occasion. Hole In One Donut is known for being an outstanding donut shop. 602 were here. With 7.5 million doughnuts produced each year by Krispy Creme and the $3 billion Dunkin’ Donuts empire picking up the excess, competition in the doughnut business for small shops like Hole in One is fierce. As Featured In HV Mag: A Highland Ice Cream Shop Takes on Donuts This Season… They also serve breakfast sandwiches. Great location to sit and drink a great cup of coffee and have a fresh donut. Hole In One Bagels in Bonita Springs, FL. Also of the variety that the "America Runs On" shop use to...have LOL. When one just won't do, it's easy enough to nab a whole sack of hot mini doughnuts pulled from bubbling oil by a vintage Doughnut Robot at this famous Pike Place Market stall, which is still open for takeout orders until 5 p.m. on weekdays (closing at 3 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays). The Hole In One has been for years a favorite of locals and travelers alike. Hole In One Donuts, Lakeland: See 45 unbiased reviews of Hole In One Donuts, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 469 restaurants in Lakeland. They were so good... I’ve been back numerous times to get more. The prices are very reasonable, and the staff is super sweet. We even found gluten-free and vegan donuts to enjoy! 1113 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner, FL 33584-4541 +1 813-662-4560 Website + Add hours. more. The owners are really nice and have given us extra donuts because we have become regulars. Get directions, reviews and information for Hole In One Donuts in Pass Christian, MS. Hole In One Donuts 102 E Beach Blvd Pass Christian MS 39571. Come visit us at 288 Route 299 in Highland, NY! The donuts And specialty Deserts are so tasty. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Terrible customer service. We will be reopening our store on Monday May 4 and start to resume our normal hours and operation. Delicious! You cannot compare Hole in One to anything else in the bay area. I went inside to make my order with little wait. There are two locations, one on Jim Redman & one on Alexander. 09/27/2020 - MenuPix User. Enhance this page - Upload photos! Wish they could stay open a little longer. Hole in One Donuts. great donuts (almost as good as the best.... Goslins donuts in Bangor, Maine). The filled donuts...are filled to perfection, you do not have to go searching for the filling. Hole In One Breakfast Three eggs any style, two strips of bacon, a sausage patty and ham, served with toast and home fries – 10. The donuts are made fresh daily and are so much better than the chain company donuts down the street. This visit I emptied the display case and could have bought another couple of dozen. 09/27/2020 - MenuPix User. Want to place a special order; donut cake, unicorn donuts, wedding, birthday, graduation or anniversary donuts, then this is where you really need to go. Their telephone number is +1 813-783-6745. Hole In One Donuts, Zephyrhills: See 34 unbiased reviews of Hole In One Donuts, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 86 restaurants in Zephyrhills. Hole In One Donuts 2076 E Edgewood Dr, Lakeland, FL 33803-3640 Need to get here early if you want an ‘Apple Fritter’ A friend brought us a couple of their Apple Fritter a while back while we were under the weather. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Hole In One Donuts, Florida yet. Hole In One Donuts offers a totally custom donut experience - you chose the glaze, a topping and a drizzle to top it off! Also their prices arent that bad. Restaurant was busy. 39024 US Highway 19 N, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689-3957. of the most delicious, tasty, amazing apple fritters you will ever eat? Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Outstanding customer service. https://www.mapquest.com/us/california/hole-in-one-donuts-278396896 Get quick answers from Hole In One Donuts staff and past visitors. 2020 Donut hours coming soon! The apple fritters are AMAZING! Flights Vacation Rentals Hole In One Donuts is the place to get donuts in the Plant City community. Restauracja al'a Carte/wesela/przyjęcia okazjonalne We serve donuts, breakfast sandwiches, coffee, and cold drinks The signature Hole in One experience. You get any breakfast sandwich, donut, and any size coffee...for 4.99. Hole In One Donuts 4 Zephyrhills Menu - View the Menu for Hole In One Donuts 4 Tampa Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Hole In One Donuts 4 menu and prices. Had the Jalapeño Sausage pig in a blanket and it was the perfect meat to bread ratio and very fresh. Simply click on the Hole In One Donuts location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. Prices are found reasonable here. Enjoy ! The customer service was excellent and the donuts were the very best I have eaten in a very long time. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the Hole In One Donuts locations. Support a small family shop! “One marriage and 3 kids later, we’re still talking about your damn doughnuts” – Jennifer P. Bay Area, CA “Top Pot did not disappoint.” - M. Zushi, Japan “Every time we are in Seattle we go to Top Pot Doughnuts. OLD-FASHIONED CAKE DOUGHNUTS. Donuts score a hole in one like no other comfort food. Stop before a beach day and put some sandwiches in a cooler....we do that a lot. Find 2511 listings related to Donut Hole in Bellevue on YP.com. I highly recommend thatyou give it a try! They have several bread items for your sandwiches, such as bagels too. Reminded me of the old fashioned donut places i use to got to as a kid. Scrumpdillyicious Donuts!! Enter an address. We even found gluten-free and vegan donuts to enjoy! Two huge thumbs up! Finally, Brandon/Valrico has a legit donut place that isn't gross Dunkin Doughnuts - ICK. Hole in One Donut had plenty of parking even with being busy. I was just thinking of younger days visiting my grandmother who worked at the hole in one donut shop and later at launi kai dress shop sort of opposite of the donut shop. Search. are filled to perfection, you do not have to go searching for the filling. This review is included in the calculation of the average rating of … I give this a Solid 5 star review as the donuts are home made fresh every morning they sell out fast I went there at 9 a.m. and there was a line. If you need a fresh, hot, wholesome donut, this is where you go. If offers fresh donuts and coffee starting at 5am most days. Good morning everyone. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Menu; Breakfast Sandwiches. Search restaurants or dishes. Biting into one of their hand-cut donuts. They have several bread items for your sandwiches, such as bagels too. Like old cooking oil. Hole In One Donut is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. After just a few visits, you’ll find that the Hole In One family knows you by name and by your regular order. We will be changing our hours of operations. Aurora Village. We’ve found the best donuts in San Diego, where you can go sink your teeth into a sugar rush of fried dough topped with everything from classic glaze to maple bacon. The glazed ones are stellar and never last long. Trying to find a Hole In One Donuts? The owners and staff are friendly. They’re both a sweet way to start the day and a tantalizing treat anytime. Though I love a strawberry frosted donut with sprinkles, the donut holes are my favorite.

Hole In One Donut is a family-owned and operated restaurant. Top Reviews of Hole in One Donuts #5 5.0 stars - Based on 3 reviews . Delivery & Pickup Options - 71 reviews of Hole In One Donuts "I set the destination on my navigation system to Winchells while on the way to Barstow, but saw Hole In One while exiting on Bear Valley. 432 were here. Get directions, reviews and information for Hole In One Doughnuts in Zephyrhills, FL. We love this place! Eating good cream donuts, apple fritters and cheese croissants is what many visitors recommend. We make ordering easy. Service was fast, business was brisk, the prices were reasonable, and the donuts were very good. Their donuts look heavenly and taste just as delicious as they look. They have several bread items for your sandwiches, such as bagels too. Everything they have on their menu board is a party in your mouth and a treat for your tummy. The dining area is a great place for early morning meetings and gatherings. 

Many people had ordered a breakfast sandwich & it looked good. Very clean inside. Hole In One Donuts offers a totally custom donut experience - you chose the glaze, a topping and a drizzle to top it off! $ $$$$. This review is included in the calculation of the average rating of … More popular places to try are Hole In One Donuts N Deli, Slik Donuts, or Tasty Fresh Donuts. Still, the sisters of the Eastham hotspot maintain there is no comparison when it comes to their pastries. Hole In One Donuts is a business providing services in the field of Bakery, Restaurant, . Stop before a beach day and put some sandwiches in a cooler....we do that a lot. Drop in early because they tend to run out of many items. What a sweet find. These are … Then this is where you have to go. The prices are great too. I highly recommend the unicorn! Clean little shop, the owners/bakers are so friendly. Light &...airy drizzled with the perfect amount of honey, walnuts and little crispy phyllo flakes. We live in Tampa and drive to Zephyrhills for these amazing donuts. Reviews (228) 452-6016. Great breakfast food items is very tasty and of course the donuts have a huge selection and types to make a great morning. The apple fritters have pieces of apples and are large. My favorite is the chicken salad on...a croissant, but the ham and cheese is good for breakfast. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Please note, on days that we sell out early, we will be closing earlier as our yummy donuts are made fresh daily. Add a photo. The business is located in 5914 Gall Blvd, Zephyrhills, FL 33542, USA. Menu for Hole In One Doughnuts provided by Allmenus.com. I tried the Apple fritter it's worth making a special trip just for that. They also have excellent breakfast sandwiches. A satisfying hint of crispness on the outside…followed by a flavorful inside that’s both heavenly and sinful. Come visit us at 288 Route 299 in Highland, NY! Enjoy !More, Not only does the Hole in One have great donuts, they also have great sandwiches. Sign in. Want some of the fluffiest, tastiest, most delicious donuts anywhere? We go a few times a week and they know us by name now. Get quick answers from Hole In One Donuts staff and past visitors. I can say nothing but positive about this business. The owners and staff are friendly. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We’re all family here at the Hole in One, with sisters, parents, and husbands all working together to provide our customers with nothing but the best: quality foods made with quality ingredients, served in a comfortable, inviting place. It's no frills, local, and amazing! As Featured In HV Mag: A Highland Ice Cream Shop Takes on Donuts This Season… In comparison to other donut shops, Hole In One Donuts is reasonably priced. a croissant, but the ham and cheese is good for breakfast. When it comes to donuts, it doesn’t get any cuter than golf ball size baked donut holes unless of course you serve them on “grass” at a golf course. I would say my grandmother, Oleta worked from late 60's to the early 80s. All … This is by far the BEST Donut Shop around for miles! They have sandwiches too. Hotels near Konger Tarpon Springs Aquarium, Hotels near St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Hotels near Tarpon Springs Area Historical Society, Hotels near Tarpon Springs Heritage Museum, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Gluten Free Restaurants in Tarpon Springs, Mediterranean Restaurants in Tarpon Springs, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Tarpon Springs, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Tarpon Springs, Food Delivery Restaurants in Tarpon Springs, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Tarpon Springs, Restaurants for Group Dining in Tarpon Springs, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Tarpon Springs. !Always great service and quality! We have got their sandwiches a bunch of times, the chicken salad croissant is delicious and is my favorite....I’ve also had the ham and cheese croissant which is great for breakfast or lunch. We always have to order at least 3 to five dozen donuts and a dozen fritters because all of our neighbors and many friends also want to get their sweet tooth in its happy place. Guests were enjoying their delicious treats and coffee outside on the patio. They have a great variety of donuts that include all the classics only better than what I've had from other local places including the big names. As soon as I walked in, she gave me a delicious sample since it was my first time there, We went in the morning and purchased donuts and breakfast sandwiches. Reviews (228) 452-6016. I WILL be backMore, I was craving donuts and remembered Hole in One was nearby. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. We loved them so much, that we went back the next day. Two huge thumbs up!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hole In One Donuts is known for being an outstanding donut shop. At 4:30 in the morning they were fresh as ever.