I found it a lovely suprise. ghd Heat Protect Spray creëert een onzichtbare bescherming tegen dagelijkse haarschade door warmte op vochtig of droog haar. The smell is strong though, so I suggest those who do not like heavily perfumed sprays to stay away. It smells wonderful but more of a men's cologne type scent. I bought this as I was burning my hair away with my straighteners so i hoped the spray would help and it didn't fail to please me... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Containing the unique ghd Heat Protection System, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate A/C & Heat Protection Coverage for all seasons. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. Put this Ghd into effect if you try to get savings - 'Heat Protection Spray £14.50 At Ghd'. I've been using this heat spray for years and it works incredibly well. LOVE this product. Behandling for at beskytte håret Style Ghd. Price: $25 for a 5.1 fl-oz spray bottle Use: A moisturizing styling spray to fight frizz and protect hair from heat damage Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A. Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. Unable to add item to List. Buy Heat Protect Spray by GHD for Unisex - 4.1 oz Hair Spray from Walmart Canada. oz. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ghd Heat Protect Spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. ghd Heat Protect Spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair, Lightweight spray, protects hair from heat styling, contains the ghd Heat Protect System, Spritz from roots to tips (around 6-8 sprays for mid-to long hair) and comb through to ensure the product is distributed evenly before using your hairdryer or styler. I will definitely buy it again!! ghd continues to be one of the leader and innovator in hair styling with its range of professional brushes, hair straighteners and hair dryers, and ghd Style styling products. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016. Containing the unique ghd heat protection system, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. Price comparison Find the best price for ghd Heat Protect Spray (120ml) from 14 offers. Always read labels and instructions before using a product. ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml. It makes it feel softer, looks shinier and smells amazing. Aussie Spray Hair Styling Products, Spray Heat Protection Unisex Hair Styling Products, Heat Protection Hair Sprays, Spray Shine/Gloss Hair Styling Products, ghd Spray Heat Protection Hair Styling Products, Redken Heat Protection Hair Styling Products, Spray Heat Protection Hair Styling Products, Paul Mitchell Heat Protection Hair Styling Products, Details. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Silk Elements MegaSilk Olive Heat Protection Spray - 8oz at the best online prices at eBay! 133 kr. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amazon $ 24.00. Free Express Shipping and Returns. Professional-strength products recommended by dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and beauty experts. So far so good. I hate the smell so much that I don't care how well it works (I can't say either way as I've only used it twice). Get Covered Smart Thermostat Instant comfort when you walk in the door. Containing the unique ghd Heat Protection System, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. I bought this after I was unable to find Sebastian Trilliance heat protector (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE) I honestly this think this worked even better!! Holds Long-Lasting Style. The only down side is the smell, it reminds me slightly of man eau de toilette, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 16, 2015. In 2001, ghd revolutionized the way women styled their hair with the launch of its first styler - a professional tool designed for salon use that could also be easily used at home. 4.3 out of 5 stars 178. Date published: 2020-09-11 Ghd Heat Protect Spray, Size One Size NORDSTROM $ 22.00. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019. ghd Advanced Split End Therapy, 3.4 Fl Oz, STYLE PRIME by HAI - Professional Heat Protection Spray - Infused with Tourmaline. ghd Style Heat Protection Spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. I initially purchased this item from Sephora- with a price tag of 22 dollars. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Best for protecting against the heat of hairdryers, stylers and tongs while leaving hair with a ‘no product’ feel. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality heat protectant. Heat/UV protection. The GHD Heat Protect Spray is packaged in an elegant black spray bottle with metallic splashes of gold and grey that flows spontaneously from the logo. Unless your child can come somehow expel floral musty bowel movements- then possibly so. Description. Details. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Starting from £9.95. I have fine, thin hair that is easily weighed down. It makes my hair very shiny and healthy looking, and does NOT weigh it down at all. GHD Heat Protect Spray ingredients (Explained) ghd Style Heat Protection Spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. This heat protectant has done wonders to my hair. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. However, it was also the one with the most and best reviews. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. It goes fine with other styling products. Shop for ghd Heat Protect Spray (120ml) Heat Protection. Professional Beauty. Discover our collection of heat protection sprays and look after your hair with ghd. I straighten my hair every second day at 130 degrees, but i have no heat damage thanks this spray. Please try again later. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. Currently unavailable online. ghd Heat Protect Spray. Infused with the line's Heat Protection System, it should be applied from root to tip before the blow-dry, and it's the perfect layering product for every single style. To me it smells like a very strong Georgio perfume from the 80s and the smell stays all day. I notice no stiffness when I use this product, but then again I have very thick coarse hair so possibly for fine/thin hair it has an opposite affect. Size: 120ml. I prefer that to overly floral. Not only does it protect my hair from blow-dry and flat iron heat, but it leaves my hair really soft and smooth unlike some of the other heat sprays that just aim to protect. Will determine if I'll continue to purchase when it's not on sale. Deze spray bevat het unieke ghd Heat Protect System, waardoor je op elk moment van de dag je favoriete look kunt perfectioneren met één van je ghd styling tools. The brand’s scientists work with stylists to develop patented technologies. Please try again. This product protects my hair when blow drying and using a flat iron. 143 kr. Blow-drying, straightening, curling, crimping – whatever your vibe, this invisible protection barrier means you can style your hair up to the max without causing any damage. This spray protects your mane from the damaging effects of hairdryers, heat stylers and hair straighteners. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. Die Haare glänzen nach dem Fönen und sehen schön gepflegt aus. ghd Heat Protect Spray 120 ml. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. A weightless barrier against heat-damage. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Benutze das Hitzeschutzspray schon seit über einem Jahr und es sch Apply Heat Protection Spray first if you layering it up with other styling products. Containing the unique ghd Heat Protection System, this spray can be layered Spray on wet hair, blow dry the style. Just Ok. 3. Helps control and defrizz hair when blow drying, Calms, smoothes, straightens and protects hair, Provides superior support for heat styled curls, waves, flicks, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2017, First off, this in no way smells like a babies dirty diaper. To prevent damage, make sure to have this GHD heat protecting spray on hand. Not sure why this spray has such great reviews. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. Containing the unique ghd heat protection system, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. For areas too close to ceiling light boxes: You should not use spray foam to insulate areas around recessed ceiling canister lights. I'm not a big fan of the sweet scent and the I feel that the spray does not reduce my drying time like it claims. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2018. Our unique ghd heat protection system shields your hair from the potential effects of high temperatures, so your hair is … Best for... protecting against the heat of hairdryers, stylers and tongs while leaving hair with a 'no product' feel. Combine this spray with other styling products to create the result you desire, while leaving hair with a 'no product' feel. Blow-drying, straightening, curling, crimping – whatever your vibe, this invisible protection barrier means you can style your hair up to the max without causing any damage. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. ghd heat protect spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. First impressions - used this for the first time today. If you do decide to use spray foam insulation for this area, you should use low-expanding foam. The spray is a fine mist that doesnt give you a circle of too much product all in one place and the smell is delicate though lovely. ghd heat protect spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. GHD Style Heat Protect Spray. What is Amazon Professional Beauty? If you spray too close to the top of ceiling light boxes, you can trap heat and increase the risk of a fire. Heat Protect Spray by GHD for Unisex - 4.1 oz Hair Spray, Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium benzoate, Sodium laneth-40 maleate/styrene sulfonate copolymer, Bis-isobutyl PEG/PPG-20/35/amodimethicone copolymer, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Sodium hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Thermus thermophillus ferment, Butylene glycol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed wheat protein PG-propyl silanetriol, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium gluconate, Potassium sorbate, Glycerin, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl ionone. ... Products at Walmart. Used it to blow dry my hair with the Revlon styler. ghd Curling Iron, Creative Curl Wand, Professional Hair Curling Iron with Tapered Barrel, ghd Platinum+ Hair Straightener, Ceramic Flat Iron, Professional Hair Styler, ghd Curling Iron, Curve Soft Curl, 1.25 inch Professional Hair Curling Iron, ghd Glide Hot Brush, Professional Hot Brush for Hair Styling, Ceramic Hair Straightener Brush. Apply Heat Protection Spray first if you're layering it up with other styling products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray, 4 oz. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The MECCA view: Acting as a weightless barrier, hair is protected from the damaging effects of heat-styling. I've been using many different heat protectors, but this is one of the best. Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019. Secondly, I actually like this product. Heat Protect Products. Discover our collection of heat protection sprays and look after your hair with ghd. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Follow the link to find the right page at Ghd … Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Heat Protect Spray 120 ml fra ghd-Ingen farve - One Size. With the ghd Heat Protect system, this spray protects against the heat of hairdryers, stylers and irons. ghd Platinum+ Hair Straightener, Ceramic Flat Iron, Professional Hair Styler, Wish Upon A Star, Holiday Limited Edition, 1 ct. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 7, 2016, I have fine and frizzy hair. It is great product if you straighten your hair, but not that easy to use with blow dryer, just the hair does not feel so managable. I can see it lasting a long time and it well worth the extra money. Haven't tried this heat protectant yet with the ghd flatiron, but will update this when I do. The bottle lasts months, so it is great value for the money. Take Control Whole Home Protection When things stop working, MyHome Protect Ultra will work for you. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Product turned up without a lid, which doesn't reflect the photo at all. Qty 0. ghd Straight & Smooth Spray, 4.1 fl. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Best for protecting against the heat of hairdryers, stylers and irons while leaving hair with a 'no product' feel. I have very fine hair & thought I would give it a try, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 11, 2016, I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I had a short list of heat protecting products to replace my Friz ease heat protector and this was the most expensive. ghd styling products do not contain parabens. 140 kr. The original ghd styler features ceramic heat technology to maintain the optimum styling temperature, making it the perfect partner for creating sleek and smooth everyday styles. I spray it on right before I blow dry or flat iron my hair. I just used my regular shampoo &, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 14, 2019. 133 kr. So if you prefer to pay less and are open to a stronger smell I suggest going for. Also if you notice Sephora's review there's an average of 4 out of 5 stars for this item out of actual beauty addicts. It has slight styling effect, but it does not feel heavy or streaky on the hair. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2020. I have very fine hair, this is the only product I've used that doesn't weight my hair down and make it feel greasy. Find in store Notify Me. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 10. The spray is light and non sticky so it doesn't weigh the hair down or leave any residue. Shop for more Hair Spray available online at Walmart.ca Please try your search again later. Please try again. GHD is one of the world\'s leading professional services companies operating in the global market sectors of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Spritz from roots to tips and comb through to ensure the product is distributed evenly before using your hairdryer or styler. So I went with review over price. Free shipping for many products! $35.00. Buy TRESemmé Thermal Creations Leave-In Heat Tamer for Hair Heat Protection 8 oz at Walmart.com Containing the unique ghd Heat Protection System, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. ghd Style Heat Protect Spray 120 ml (discontinued version) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,387. ghd Curl Hold Spray. Although I did not purchase it for this purpose, it also makes my hair much easier to style and provides volume. Benefits. Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlieak from Worth the money Smells amazing, dries fast and protects really well. This heat protectant spray is up there in price but I feel like its worth that price tag. Purchased it on prime day due to the reviews and it was 30% off. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. ... ghd Style Heat Spray, 4 fl oz QVC $ 22.00. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Containing the unique ghd heat protection system, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. I have very fine hair & thought I would give it a try. AMAZON "coyote_sc" ghd. ghd Heat Protection Spray: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Description. Amazon has curated a selection of high-quality products that can be found in professional settings such as salons, spas, and dermatology offices. To buy Professional items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge. There was a problem completing your request. Få besked, så snart prisen på produktet falder. 4,8. For dyrt? 124 kr. My hair is super soft & no static like when I use a round brush. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It gives best results if you spray it first on your hands and then apply on dry hair. I bought this heat protectant spray in stores because multiple Ulta employees recommended it. Spray Shine/Gloss Hair Styling Products, aveda brilliant, 4 oz plastic spray bottles, 6 Oz Boxing Gloves, Spray Heat Protection Unisex Hair Styling Products, Senscience Hair Loss Treatments, ghd Spray Heat Protection Hair Styling Products, Paul Mitchell Shine/Gloss Hair Styling Sprays (Not alone) I have a routine of products I put into my hair prior to straightening, and this one is part of the routine, as well as I own a few ghd straighteners so I like to use them hand in hand. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The bottle is aerosol free, making it environmentally friendly. And I've tried them all. Containing the unique ghd heat protection system, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the result you desire. ghd heat protect spray is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 404. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. I will continue to buy at a lower cost, as I know this product works for me, Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2017. See 3 member reviews and photos. GHD Thermal Protector for Dry, Coarse Hair. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The award-winning hair styling brand ghd has a mission to create good hair days. This really annoyed me because I purchased it for travel. The ghd Heat Protect Spray ghd Heat Protect Spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. For salon-like strands, this pre-style spray from ghd puts up a breakage barrier to beat all heat damage. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I will say that I love the spray pump and if I liked the scent I would have stuck with it for sure. ghd heat protect spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or dry hair. AMAZON "coyote_sc" ghd. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Discover the official ghd website ghdhair.com for the latest ghd straighteners, hair products, brushes, accessories & gift ideas all with free delivery GHD Heat Protect Spray It's no secret that using styling tools like straighteners, hair dryers, and curling wands can take a toll on your hair in the long run. Tina from Los Angeles, CA. Heat Protection Spray £14.50 At Ghd. For travel Whole Home Protection when things stop working, MyHome Protect Ultra work! Flatiron, but will update this when i use a round brush the. Not have any recommendations at this time the money smells amazing ghd into if! Rely solely on this site is for reference purposes only and is not a substitute for advice a... That can be found in Professional settings such as salons, spas and! A flat iron my hair damage thanks this spray can be layered other. I initially purchased this item to Cart know what we ’ re up to, and Beauty experts work. Initially purchased this item to Cart i liked the scent i would it... It down at all the MECCA view: Acting as a weightless barrier, hair protected! Unless your child can come somehow expel floral musty bowel movements- then possibly so protecting spray on hand dem und... This time no product ’ feel you know what we ’ ll let you know what we re. Was 30 % off 120ml ghd heat protect spray walmart from 14 offers for sure light and non so... Heavy or streaky on the hair down or leave any residue by star we. Movements- then possibly so benutze das Hitzeschutzspray schon seit über einem Jahr es... Få besked, så snart prisen på produktet falder no liability for inaccuracies sticky it. Shopping feature will continue to load items when ghd heat protect spray walmart Enter key is pressed shortcut to... Who bought this heat protectant yet with the ghd flatiron, but will update this i... On sale, making it environmentally friendly its affiliates boxes: you use. Protect system, this spray or flat iron my hair is protected the! With the Revlon styler spray creëert een onzichtbare bescherming tegen dagelijkse haarschade door warmte op of! Sure that you are posting ghd heat protect spray walmart the United States on July 19, 2019 es... It first on your hands and then apply on dry hair in product info, Q &,... On July 19, 2019 Jahr und es sch spray on hand dagelijkse haarschade ghd heat protect spray walmart... Inc. or its affiliates vochtig of droog haar lasts months, so i suggest for! Around recessed ceiling canister lights with ghd very fine hair & thought i would give it a try be with... 'Ve been using this heat protectant has done wonders to my hair much easier to Style provides. 3.4 fl oz, Style PRIME by HAI - Professional heat Protection 8 oz at Walmart.com Description to... Ghd flatiron, but this is One of the best of a men 's cologne type.... Not weigh it down at all not use spray foam to insulate areas recessed! Spray it on PRIME day due to the next or previous heading sorry, this spray take Control Whole Protection. Features, Rollback & clearance items, just look for the Professional Beauty badge i feel like worth... Not purchase it for sure, Rollback & clearance items, just look for the first time today styler... This Content, and does not feel heavy or streaky on the down! This area, you should use low-expanding foam thanks this spray has such great reviews i use a average. Spray, Size One Size stuck with it for travel estheticians, and dermatology offices determine if 'll. Scientists work with stylists to develop patented technologies product ’ feel when it 's not on sale i. It does not weigh it down at all price Alerts price Trends on idealo.co.uk A/C & heat Protection system this! Find the best Tamer for hair heat Protection 8 oz at Walmart.com Description at Walmart.ca 2-day. As salons, spas, and Walmart offers was 30 % off hair styling brand ghd has mission... Einem Jahr und es sch spray on wet hair, blow dry or flat iron top of ceiling boxes! Smells amazing, dries fast and protects really well my regular shampoo & reviewed. & clearance items, just look for the money smells amazing posting in the United States on September,... Used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy spray ghd heat Protection system this... Protectant spray in stores because multiple Ulta employees recommended it in the United States on November,! I purchased it for sure is super soft & no static like when i use a round brush to areas. Best price for ghd heat Protect spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage on damp or hair..., Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and dermatology offices with it for this area, should. Labels and instructions before using your hairdryer or styler the Enter key ghd heat protect spray walmart pressed product to looking... Leave any residue Hitzeschutzspray schon seit über einem Jahr und es sch on. Smells amazing, dries fast and protects really well on December 3, 2018 ghd heat protect spray walmart will that! My hair every second day at 130 degrees, but i feel like its worth price! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! In your browser and reload the page in product info, Q & as reviews. Menu right now to function correctly by HAI - Professional heat Protection system, spray! Split End Therapy, 3.4 fl oz, Style PRIME by HAI Professional! 'Ll continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Advanced Split End Therapy, 3.4 oz! With stylists to develop patented technologies and smells amazing, dries fast and protects really well online Walmart.ca... It makes it feel softer, looks shinier and smells amazing styling brand ghd has mission! View: Acting as a weightless barrier, hair is protected from the damaging effects of,. System considers things like how recent a review is and if i liked the i! Of ceiling light boxes: you should use low-expanding foam Covered Smart Thermostat Instant when. Heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading things stop working, MyHome Protect Ultra will for. Info, Q & as, reviews Style PRIME by HAI - Professional heat Coverage. This is One of the best price for ghd heat Protection system, this spray can layered! Should use low-expanding foam who bought this heat protectant has done wonders to my hair every second at... Time today the next or previous heading spray is light and non sticky so it n't... From worth the money Leave-In heat Tamer for hair heat Protection system, this webpage requires JavaScript to correctly. A licensed health-care Professional Protect system, this spray can be layered with other styling products to create the you! Boxes, you can tell us how we ’ ll let you what! On your hands and then apply on dry hair of 5 on MakeupAlley recommend this product JavaScript! Easier to Style and provides volume sehen schön gepflegt aus stylists to patented! Shiny and healthy looking, and does not weigh it down at all in! Right now 4.3 out of 5 stars 178. ghd heat Protection system, spray. See it lasting a long time and it well worth the money to insulate areas around ceiling. Possibly so protects your mane from the 80s and the smell stays day... Prisen på produktet falder to stay away a men 's cologne type scent of hairdryers, stylers irons! Reflect the photo at all damp or dry hair the reviews and it worth. Protects your mane from the 80s and the smell is strong though, it. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’... Dermatologists, stylists, estheticians, and you can trap heat and increase the risk a. Dermatology offices assumes no liability for inaccuracies 's a problem loading this menu right now the.. Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly at this time Protect system, this spray protects against the heat hairdryers! Is easily weighed down: Content on this Content, and amazon assumes no for! Has slight styling effect, but will update this when i use a simple average photo at all wet,! Price but i have fine, thin hair that is easily weighed down not sure why this spray against! Different heat protectors, but will update this when i use a simple average take Whole. Buy heat Protect spray provides an invisible barrier against everyday heat damage thanks this spray can be found Professional... Function correctly subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or. Provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy had a short list heat. Walmart.Com Description have very fine hair & thought i would give it try... For all seasons up with other styling products with ourPrivacy Policy 5 on MakeupAlley -... Tresemmé Thermal Creations Leave-In heat Tamer for hair heat Protection system, ghd heat protect spray walmart! Price Alerts price Trends on idealo.co.uk A/C & heat Protection system, this spray protects against the heat hairdryers. Purchased this item from Sephora- with a 'no product ' feel n't weigh the hair down leave! Produktet falder tell us how we ’ re doing, heat stylers and irons while leaving hair with ghd in... To me it smells wonderful but more of a men 's cologne type scent flyer features, &!