The Generac Speedwash 6882 has to be the best sub-3000 psi pressure washer I've ever used. I would recommend this washer. Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim from Great Pressure Washer Powerful and easy to use. Powerful and easy to use. (Dealer reviews can be provided, All submitted reviews are subject to the terms set forth in our Terms of Use, Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum, Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites, Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, product serial numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information, Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors, loc_, sid_2900psi6882, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Generac Holdings Inc. (“Generac” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GNRC) today announced the signing of an agreement to acquire Enbala Power Networks Inc. (“Enbala”), a leading distributed energy resources technology company. I love it, works so good. I have used it very little and it has been a big disappointment. Generac SPEEDWASH™ 2900 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle & Soap Blaster. How to Pressure a Driveway with the Generac SpeedWash. Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2020. Generac Pressure Washer Owner's Manual Frank Whittemore In Jacksonville, Fla., Frank Whittemore is a content strategist with over a decade of experience as a hospital corpsman in the U.S. Navy and a licensed paramedic. And I had so many projects for it this weekend. Stainless steel lances and replacement nozzle tip kits available with quick connect design. I purchased the Generac SpeedWash 6882 to replace a 12 year old Briggs and Stratton pressure washer that had to have the carburetor repaired twice in the last 5 years. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. How-To Articles. It literally starts 1st pull every time and runs very smoothly. Sent it back, thanks Amazon for refunding my payment. Its hard to find customer service like that anymore. Not like the generac of 20+ years ago. This complete cleaning system includes a family of innovative cleaning attachments (power broom, turbo nozzle and soap blaster) to deliver better cleaning results in less time. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2017. $379.00. Featuring a high-quality Generac 196CC OHV engine and aluminum axial cam pump, the SpeedWash pressure washer delivers up to 2,900 psi and 2.4 GPM for serious cleaning power and performance. Shipping/packaging: The pressure washer shows up in the Generac box with product all over it. Well, taking it to a warranty repair shop Monday. The most important feature of this power washer is the turbo nozzle since many engine models don't come with it and that provides the necessary scrubbing power we need here in Houston to get a concrete driveway in the woods clean again. It is powerful and cleans exceptionally well. I really do like this pressure washer. The Generac SpeedWash™ The Generac SpeedWash™ 2900 PSI pressure washer delivers the raw cleaning power you need to accomplish the toughest cleaning tasks. I checked the air filter, spark plug gap, made sure I had spark, etc. Generac 7954 SPEEDWASH 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer System. Owner's Manual; Generac 2900 PSI Pressure Washer w/Detergent Tank Model G0079540 We'll see how long I'll be without my NEW Generac pressure washer. Built to Last. Recommended Accessories. The SpeedWash™ starts with a high quality Generac OHV engine and a professional grade axial cam, brasshead pump–the heart of a pressure washer that delivers up to 3200 PSI and 2.7 GPM. Recommended Accessories. Shop Generac SpeedWash Cleaning System with Cleaning Tools 2900-PSI 2.4-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer CARB in the Gas Pressure Washers department at Lowe's.com. The unit does have a few minor inconveniences like the water hose and high pressure hose connections being too close together and some of the plastic trim pieces being a bit flimsy. This is when generac was red before they changed colors. Once assembled and running, it has plenty of power. I own a whole house Generac generator that is powered with propane and it performs well. My unit had little visible packaging damage on the outside and the machine was pristine inside the box. Rated 2 out of 5 by Jaspy79 from Very Disappointed I purchased the 2900 psi unit in 2018 due to the features,, appearance and Generac reputation. Generac SPEEDWASH 3200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle, Soap Blaster, & Power Broom I like the soap dispenser, take the filter off the end of the plastic tube for the full effect of soap spray. Bought Generac 6882 about 2 weeks ago and just completed the first oil change after 5 hrs of use. Style: 2900PSI 50-State/CSA Generac's SPEEDWASH 6882 gas powered pressure washer provides you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. $379.00 . The engine started right up but did smoke tremendously for a few minutes. I added the included engine oil, hooked up the hoses, added gasoline and she fired right up. Whether you're washing the driveway or prepping for a painting job, you need the right tool. It also didn't come with the snap buttons to hold the handle in place so I have some random bolts taped into the holes to hold the handle on. Evidently the filter they sent got oil on it during shipping.. Second manual calls for 20oz of SAE 30 oil but they only include 16oz. This complete cleaning system includes a family of innovative cleaning attachments (turbo nozzle and soap blaster) to deliver better cleaning results in less time. So now you know! Generac SPEEDWASH™ 2900 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle & Soap Blaster. A Few 2017 Updates Put This Pressure Washer On Top! The 2900 psi power washer provides ease of use in an affordable, compact unit you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks. Integrated Spray Gun Holder – Holds spray gun securely during transport and storage. And I also don't share the complaints about the oil drain hole or filler (there are two options) being hard to access. The Generac SpeedWash 2,900 psi pressure washer delivers the raw cleaning power you need to accomplish the toughest cleaning tasks. Generac SpeedWash 6882 is here to provide you with the power you need to clan smarter and faster up to 50 percent. Take your pressure washer anywhere around your home, regardless of the terrain. To read more about the cookies we use, see our. Definitely returning and looking elsewhere. Customer support took forever, didn't listen, talked over me, put me on hold 5 times, and then finally told me they can't help me because they don't have the snap buttons in stock anymore. When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines: We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines: If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery, or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Generac 8874 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer, Orange, Black ... Generac 7122 SpeedWash, 3200 PSI, Orange Clean smarter. When I recieved this I followed what other reviews stated and let it sit upright so the oil would settle. I think it is a great value for the price I paid, Speedwash 2900PSI Pressure Washer System 6882, Speedwash 2900PSI Pressure Washer System 6882 Reviews - page 2, Prior to providing a review, refer to a product’s documentation to ensure that unit is being used and maintained properly, Alluding to issues incurred in the wake of negligent maintenance or improper use will void review submissions, Focus on your experience with the product and its features, Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product, Reviews submitted for products other than those listed will be rejected immediately, Any product reviews referencing independent authorized dealers, service providers, or retailers by name will NOT be posted. This machine hasn't skipped a beat. When I removed the oil cap, water came pouring out!!! I cannot tell the difference in the pressure from my old unit and this little Generac unit. This page works best with JavaScript. Easy to Use. Generac SPEEDWASH™ 2900 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle & Soap Blaster Model: 10000006882 (92) This Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue. 9. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. I would recommend this product yes 2900 psi is enough pressure to do basic cleaning, with 2.5 gpm...that is important. Where it attaches I'll need to drill out the rivets holding the plastic piece to the frame and replace them with through-bolts. The design is very ergonomic. If you are concerned about theft, you may want to be home for delivery. Generac 2900 & 3200 PSI SPEEDWASH Pressure Washers. Convenient on-board ½ gallon detergent tank for hassle free cleaning. Nothing worse than to fill gas in the middle of work, this washer is great around the house. Problem is, when I went to do the front porch the next day, the engine seized with the first pull of the starter cord. These are pretty well layed out as far as small homeowner engine-driven appliances go (better than many from a few years ago.) Share + Share This Product. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019. I had the water supply hooked up and relieved pressure with the wand. Guess spending $300 doesn't get you plastic cap. Buy Generac 6882 - 2,900 PSI 2.4 GPM SpeedWash Gas Pressure Washer at Walmart.com Generac SPEEDWASH™ System. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2018. Well bought this power washer to replace my 20 year old generac power washer. Share + Share This Product. Yup, pump seal, and ruined engine! Model: 6882. Granted it only traveled from Dallas to Houston so a short trip. I would agree that they really should use better packaging for UPS shipping since the vendor packaging is good for a store shelf but not really for shipping... but what do you expect for free Prime shipping on Amazon. Its build like a tank compared to other pressure washers you can purchase at big box stores at higher prices. I contacted Generac, who were very helpful on the phone. Not sure why. Reviews. Great product glad I chose this brand and model, Great product for the money, have used it numerous jobs. Generac SpeedWash 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer System, 10000006882 is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 160. Generac’s SpeedWash™ residential grade pressure washers provide you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. Product Description. Generac 2900 psi Gas 2.4 gpm Pressure Washer ... Generac's SpeedWash residential grade pressure washers provide you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. 344. So far not happy. Enter your model or serial number to find Generac specifications, manuals, parts lists, FAQs, how-to videos, and more for your product. User-friendly Controls – Easy access to engine controls - on/off, choke, and fuel shutoff. Our website uses cookies … Won't get one year out of this machine unfortunately. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I would NOT recommend buying this, or honestly any Generac product after that support experience. Generac offers a 1/4 inch, 30 foot replacement hose specifically designed for use with pressure washers. Manuals. Our website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience. Instead, contact us directly. Whether it is time for spring cleaning or you need to get some problematic stains off of concrete, a Generac Speedwash™ 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM pressure washer system is the perfect tool to get these jobs done quickly and completely. Generac’s 2900 PSI power washer gives you cleaning power, reliability and –above all – ease of use in an affordable, compact unit you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks. Easily make hose connections without having to kneel on the ground. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Model: 6882. Generac 7122 SpeedWash, 3200 PSI, Orange Simpson Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda GC190, 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, black Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WPX3200 Gas Powered Pressure Washer 3200 PSI and 2.5 GPM, Soap Tank and Five Nozzle Set, CARB Compliant I want to like this washer. Extremely happy with this pressure washer and the customer service at generac. All in all poorly made. Product Q&A. The Generac Speedwash 6882 has to be the best sub-3000 psi pressure washer I've ever used. Ask a Question . You will need a commercial strength washer at 7000 psi for stubborn concrete stains. Maximize your investment and maintain your Generac pressure washer with a variety of accessories. It's easy to use & durable & comfortable so no worries about being wore out at the end of whatever project you are washing. Generac’s 2900 PSI power washer gives you cleaning power, reliability and –above all – ease of use in an affordable, compact unit you can use to clean everything from patio furniture to driveways and decks. Generac rec'd I take it to a service center. Quick-Change Nozzle Tips – Includes 4 tips: 0°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator. Generac 2900 PSI Pressure Washer w/Detergent Tank. Our customer research led us to engineer our pressure washers from the ground up, to meet your specific needs. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The SpeedWash™ washer starts with a high quality Generac OHV engine and an aluminum axial cam pump–the heart of a pressure washer that delivers up to 2900 PSI and 2.4 GPM. I used it on my 13×22 concrete patio and with the turbo nozzle it did a fantastic job. Luckily was able to put back in without breaking it. But, mine was missing the hose hanger, and most importantly wouldn't start at allinitially There were oil stains all over the box inside, and oil scattered on the engine.. The only gripe I have which is small is the cheap bracket to hang the washer wand when not in use. This complete cleaning system includes a family of innovative cleaning attachments to deliver better cleaning results in less time. I got this power washer Sept 13th and I have already used it 4 times. 25' High Pressure Hose – Connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience. If you are looking good for a pressure washer for use around your home, look no further! Ergonomic Spray Gun – Cushion grip extends use. Clean up to 50% faster. How-To Articles. I experienced none of the issues others have reported like heavy vibration, hard starting, hose blowing a hole, wheel breaking off, etc. Owner's Manual; Generac 2900 PSI Pressure Washer Model G0088740. I especially like the easy start up and drain hole to change oil as well. The 2900 psi pressure washer … $379.00. 1. Generac SpeedWash 6882 2900 PSI Gas Pressure Washer Review By Washer Daddy April 27, 2018. On/off switch was hanging off of machine. I recently sold a commercial 3500PSI unit I owned for years because it was just too big to move around. Poor design and inadequate spec's given in manuals. it starts easy and is easy to understand the various functions. Sound level is what I expected for a small 4-stroke engine, not super quiet but not super loud either, about like a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower at full throttle. Beginner pressure washer completing a 2 day project cleaning a large courtyard using a Generac 2900 PSI 2.4 Gpm SpeedWash Pressure Washer. Fortunately, it is the same filter I have on my chipper, so I took that one, and it worked fine. Reviews. In-Stock. 0. I spent about 3hrs trying to figure out why it wouldn't run. The user-friendly design makes it easy to assemble, connect hoses, move almost effortlessly regardless of … Product Q&A. Time will tell how it hold up but first impressions are good. Specs. very pleased with the washer ...does a great job!!!! Generac SPEEDWASH™ System. I just used this unit for the first time and am really impressed with it. Easy to start and is perfect for what I use it for. Cleaning the driveway, sidewalks, house, shed, cars, truck, lawn tractor, the gutter drains and also lawn drainage pipes with a hydro jet kit purchased here on amazon. Pretty flimsy. The engine did fire right up and it seems to have pressure. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Includes 4 quick-change nozzle tips: 0, 25, 40 and soap. A nice feature of this washer is the large gas tank, I pressured washed my house not having to fill the tank but only twice in 7 hours. They sent me a new filter and the hose hanger, but they came almost 3wks after I talked w/ them. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2018. In-Stock. This complete cleaning system includes a family of innovative cleaning attachments to … Model: 10000006882 (92) Write a Review. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Generac SPEEDWASH™ 2900 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Turbo Nozzle & Soap Blaster. Specs. Generac SpeedWash Cleaning System with Cleaning Tools 2900-PSI 2.4-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer CARB Item # 877296 Model # 10000006882 PowerDial™ ergonomic spray gun allows you to easily adjust the pressure needed between four different tasks – … I mistakenly believed that because Generac manufactures excellent generators they could actually manufacture a decent power washer. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Was given detergent hose but no detergent cap as shown in manual. There is also no risk of overfilling the oil since it will overflow if you try, as long as the unit is on a flat surface. Overall though, nice product and hopefully with proper maintenance it will last for years to come. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Generac 100000068824 2900 PSI 2.4 GPM Pressure Washer Speedwash System at the best … This complete cleaning system includes a family of innovative cleaning attachments to deliver better cleaning results in less time. Generac's SPEEDWASH 7122 gas powered pressure washer provides you with a complete washing system featuring best-in-class cleaning power. He has over 15 years experience writing for several Fortune 500 companies.