GE Model Info PHS930SLSS Item Weight 221 pounds Product Dimensions 30.9 x 32 x 44.8 inches Item model number PHS930SLSS Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Capacity 5.3 Cubic Feet Part Number PHS930SLSS Burner type Ceramic Color Stainless-Steel Control Console Touch Fuel type Electric Material Type Stainless Steel Included Components GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. The GE Profile is exactly what would work for me. Model PHS930SLSS. We only make money if you purchase a product through our links, and all opinions about the products are our own. This should be your pick if you want an induction range that is likely to meet your specific needs, as it is designed to fulfill the different requirements of most users. Yale Appliance Store, in Boston, Massachusetts features a wide variety of Cooking including the GE Profile PHS930SLSS. ... GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide-In Electric Range NOB #44481 HRT See more like this. Additional floors or rural areas may require an additional fee. I was kept informed as the transaction progressed and delivery was made within the stated time range I was provided. Found item online. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Jarrettsville, MD - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. G.E. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Best features for the price. GE slide-in ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit or GE Appliances will pay up to $300 toward modifications. This is my first time using this site, the price is great! I have never used this site before. If you have a problem, we’ll do whatever it takes. Free shipping for many products! The Best Induction Range – Our Top 5 Picks 1. The replacement fan is noisy and vibrates, so we have another service call next week. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 54 reviews. 77 results for ge profile electric range. Ordered two Patio Heaters from Discount Bandit. The range is wonderful...when it works. The oven can be controlled conveniently from your smartphone, so you can program, pre-heat, shut off (and much more) without even entering your kitchen. For select retailers, this charge covers all appliances on an order and more than 7 steps may incur an extra charge. Valid 11/4–12/3/2020. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 54 reviews. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Smithtown, NY - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. Actual retail prices may vary by dealer. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2018. Bandit had best price. GE Profile PHS930YPFS 30" Stainless Steel Smart Induction And Convection Range With No Preheat Air Fry. ft. capacity. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Same products but just better prices! ft. French Door Refrigerator with Autofill in Black Slate, Counter Depth, Fingerprint Resistant $ 2,968 00 I shopped for my major appliance online and at stores and could not find a better price than at the DiscountBandit. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2018. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Kenmore Elite 95073 Range vs. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Range. 30 Inch Slide-In Induction Range with WiFi Connect This induction range from GE has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. No ifs, ands or buts. For laundry pairs or appliance packages, you may change the quantity requested in the shopping cart. Only applicable for single-family residential use. Shop GE Profile 30-in 5 Elements Self-cleaning Single-fan European Element Slide-in Induction Range (Stainless Steel) in the Single Oven Induction Ranges department at Lowe's.com. For people who are shopping for a beautiful appliance that can reliably and efficiently cook and bake, this GE Profile PHS930SLSS (available at Best Buy for $2,439.99) seems to meet the requirements. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. At first glance the $3,200 GE Profile PHS920SFSS induction range looks like a shrewd kitchen upgrade. A sponge and cleaning cream are included to keep the cooktop looking its best after heavy use. Free shipping on most Electric Ranges $499 & Up Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Replacement of the Made in China cooling fan requires a lot of disassembly. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range Stainless steel at Best Buy. These fees are non-refundable and will not be reflected in your order total. ft. capacity. If you choose to buy this range, by all means get an extended warranty. Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS range. All Rights Reserved. Profile Manufacturer G.E. No Manufacturer G.E. ft. Capacity Wi-Fi Induction Glide in. The unit is new, out of box. ft. capacity. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. The GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30-inch Stainless Steel Slide-In Induction Range has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. Fast and easy, let’s see if you deliver the goods before Christmas. Purchase 3 or more eligible GE Profile™ appliances July 1 through December 31, 2020 at a participating authorized GE Appliances reseller. In testing, the PHS930SLSS baked batches of evenly browned cookies and was able to preheat the oven noticeably faster than the other units we’ve tested. GE Profile Bring Home Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges. Consumer Priority Service 3-year warranty. Cafe Appliances is their freestanding luxury line and then Profile. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Ge profile Home with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine. There was a problem completing your request. We negotiate with retailers on your behalf to save you money. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Whippany, NJ - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range - Stainless steel: Store: PC Richard & Son And 1-2 weeks for delivery. GE Profile 30 Inch Smart Slide-in Electric Induction Range with 5 Elements, Smoothtop, Wi-Fi Enabled, 5.3 cu. Fingers crossed it arrives on time since it's a Christmas present but so far, so good. Featuring a sleek slide-in design, true convection oven, and Glide Control touchscreen, this luxurious-looking GE Profile PHS930SLSS outperformed most of the induction ranges we’ve tested. GE Profile is now a subsidiary of Haier, a huge Chinese manufacturer, after years of languishing as part of GE. We will see when it's delivered, but so far, Discount Bandit had the cheapest price around. Only applicable for single-family residential use. ... newly listed Price + Shipping: lowest first Price + Shipping: highest first Distance: nearest first. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. Looked at all brands in the Induction stove top /convection oven. Ours failed 4 weeks after installation. Get an extended warranty or buy another brand. Depending on the number of appliances purchased, receive a GE Appliances Visa® Prepaid Card valued up to $2,000 via online or mail-in rebate. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Looking forward to receiving my new refrigerator! Please try again. The existing appliance must already be disconnected from any gas, water, and electrical lines. The multiple levels of power allow a pot to simmer very easily. Most models cost between $450 and $3,300. In contrast, the GE Profile models, with their sleeker and more modern design elements, are more expensive. See www.cpscentral.com for more details. PHS930SLSS GE Profile GE Profile™ 30 Due to industry shortages, we are currently experiencing delays in product availability from our manufacturers and deliveries may be … The GE PHS930 is a great buy. This cooktop comes with glide touch controls, allowing precise temperature control of its 5 elements with a swipe of a finger. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. The oven can be controlled conveniently from your smartphone, so you can program, pre-heat, shut off (and much more) without even entering your kitchen. I can't speak about other brands, but this one has far exceeded our expectations. Plus when other companies were charging up to another $50 for shipping, shipping was free! The GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30-inch Stainless Steel Slide-In Induction Range is loaded with a lot of tech. GE Profile is their mid to high-end line in their product portfolio. Shop The Brick for a new GE Profile Dishwasher, GE Profile Refrigerator, GE Profile Electric Range, GE Profile Gas Cooktop, GE Profile Double Wall Oven, or GE Profile Electric Cooktop. It has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in your house to control the range over your smartphone. Hope product will be what is advertised. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Previous stove was a GE Profile, that was 15yrs old so I decided to buy another one. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GE Profile PHS930SLSS Series 30 Inch Slide-in Induction Range at the best online prices at eBay! Burner 2 Output 11" 3700W Power Boil. Additional fees may apply if doors must be removed to fit item into space or for deliveries past the first floor. Very Satisfied! GE Profile PHS930SLSS . ... but I guess the “old style” type screen is easier to use and see (see pic). Thank you! No one tests ranges like we do. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range ... PHS930SLSS SKU: 5979216. GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Smart Slide-In Induction Range with 4 Heating Elements, 5.3 cu. It has a number of features that I like. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Inexpensive: GE electric ranges are typically the most affordable, costing from $450 to $2,700. 30" electric convection and induction range has 5.3 cu. This service does not include installation of appliances. ©2020 Discount Bandit. The Range also have a chef connect that has three option with a single touch. See … Get the best deals on GE Electric Ranges & Stoves when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 50% rebate available on plan price if no claims made. Fast shipping? DiscountBandit found a great price for a brand new Speed Queen top load washer, and arranged delivery in great condition. Same products but just better prices! Watch; No one tests ranges like we do. Great Top Loader Washer delivered and in great condition. The price was right and expect quick delivery. ft. Capacity True Convection Oven, Storage Drawer, Auto Self Clean, WiFi, Glide Touch Controls, Fast Preheat, Chef Connect, ADA Compliant, and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Sort by: Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price… We have had this induction range for 4 months now,a nd it has exceeded all expectations. GE Profile PCGS960SELSS Range, Free Standing & Slide In, Gas Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Sealed Burners (Gas), 6.7 cu. I have always used a gas range, but when we bought a house with a 25 year old electric, we had to replace it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. GE range prices. Shop with confidence with our next day delivery and 60-day price match guarantee. GE PHS930SLSS, Electric Range, 30 Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Induction Elements, Storage Drawer, 5.3 Capacity, 1 Ovens, Slide In Canada I sure hope so. The cooling fan failed, which makes the entire rage inoperable. Efficient, evenly distributed heat that allows cooking where the whole bottom of the pan is heated to the same temperature. Right below it is a storage drawer, ideal for keeping your go-to cookware close. If you are considering induction, I highly recommend an induction range. The Chef Connect lets you connect the range with a GE Over the Range Microwave for extra features, such as synced time, range elements, and microwave light and vent. Find GE PHS930SLSS specs, reviews and more! See All Smart Appliances Keep your dishware sparkling and food perfectly chilled with our smart dishwashers and smart refrigerators. AnnimalS 6/25/2020 I was replacing a separate induction cooktop and an oven for this range. PHS930SLSS GE 30' Profile Series Slide-In Front Control Induction Range with Auto Self Clean and True European Convection Oven - Stainless SteelThis induction range from GE has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. Swift transaction. GE Profile PHS930SLSS This induction range checks most boxes when it comes to finding the perfect range for our customers. Shop GE 5.3 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Electric Induction Convection Range - Stainless steel: Store: PC Richard & Son PHS930SLSS 30" electric convection and induction range has 5.3 cu. Never owned or cooked on an Induction Range before. You should begin receiving regular emails from us shortly! 4.0 out of 5 stars GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in INDUCTION Electric Range Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019 Never owned or cooked on an Induction Range before. Fuel Type Electric. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. When it doesn’t, it’s a large, expensive kitchen clock, which is the only thing that works when the coolin fan fails. Consult your local authorized GE Appliances dealer for its prices. Extended warranties are available. The Range also have a chef connect that has three option with a single touch. If you want to keep an eye on a roast or cake being baked the big viewing window makes it easy to check at a glance with no need to open the oven and release any heat. GE Profile appliances carry more recent technology updates, wireless integration and interconnectivity options than the GE line, and these specific differences make the GE Profile … Profile Item model number PHS930SLSS Gallery View Customize . GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide In Electric Range NOB #85945 HRT: Store: Best Buy U.S: Condition: Brand New Price: $2439.99: Total Price: $2439.99: Buy It from Best Buy U.S: GE - 5.3 Cu. I placed my order and it was over $300 less than the nearest competitors! The center element provides a low heat intended as a warming zone, keeping a dish at a ready-to-eat temperature. $2,169.00. I will never go back to gas or electric again. Fast and easy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. For more information, go to Shipping & Delivery Information. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Induction Range Valerie Li Stack 9/14/2020 Trump reports feeling better, but here's why the next few days are 'the real test' in his COVID-19 battle UP TO 40% OFF SELECT APPLIANCES +INSTANTLY SAVE UP TO $700 When You Buy Two Or More Select Major Appliances $498 Or More. Terms and conditions apply. I ordered this product from another retailer and then was told it was out of stock. I will wait till I receive it to give my final review. Purchased a Samsung family have refrigerator As part of a black Friday sale. Includes removal and disposal of one existing appliance on the first floor. ... We shopped around and compared price, features, and reputation. 22.1 cu. I always do a lot of research before placing an online order. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. The GE JGB700SEJSS gas range is a great performer, and the $1,000 price makes the appliance... Kenmore 95073 The Kenmore 95073 provides induction technology at a competitive price. This was a good deal compared to other companies. Product we'll see everything was quick and easy. The two left elements have the ability to be controlled simultaneously to heat large cookware, such as a griddle, and guarantee the temperature of each element is identical. Please contact your matched retailer for their policy. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Check Latest Price. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Stop Searching For Best Price And Discount On GE Profile CleanDesign : PHP900SMSS 30 Induction Cooktop – Black Surface, Stainless Steel Trim Right Now .Today We Are Providing Where Is The Best Online Store You Can Purchase GE Profile CleanDesign : PHP900SMSS 30 Induction Cooktop – Black Surface, Stainless Steel Trim At Low Price Plus a Huge Special Offers. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! The True European Convection with Precise Air provides accurate heat circulation that ensures evenly baked foods, and with the fast pre-heat you'll be able to start baking quicker. GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide In Electric Range NOB #85945 HRT: Store: Best Buy U.S: Condition: Brand New Price: $2439.99: Total Price: $2439.99: Buy It from Best Buy U.S: GE - 5.3 Cu. the GE PHS930SLSS, we hope that today’s article offered you a bunch of high-quality options with a variety of feature sets, price points and design styles. Comparison shop for Ge profile Home in Home. PHS930SLSS in Stainless Steel by GE Appliances in Cape Cod, MA - GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range. Delay Bake Yes. Shop Goedekers.com for the best price on PHS930SLSS by GE. The built-in premium line is Monogram. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Overview. Standard TV & Appliance Portand, Bend and Beaverton OR However, as an electrical engineer I fully understand the benefits of it. Price Match Guarantee. Your email is safe with us. Consumer Priority Service 5-year warranty. The oven is entirely self-cleaning (with steam clean option), including the heavy-duty oven racks. The chef connect let you choose when to automatically sync time, and the elements with the microwave surface light and vent. If you’re unhappy for ANY reason, we’ll refund the Discount Bandit portion of the fee – no questions asked. GE GWE19JSLSS French Door Refrigerator, 33 inch Width, ENERGY STAR Certified, Counter Depth, 18.6 cu. Profile Model PHS930SLSS Part Number PHS930SLSS Mounting Hardware Smoothtop Cooktop Number Of Items 1 Standing screen display size 30 Inches Color Screen No Batteries Included No batteries required No Form Factor Slide-in Remote Control Included? Our goal is to help people improve their lives at home Standard shipping is free to the lower 48 states. PHS930SLSS SKU: 5979216. GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in INDUCTION Electric Range, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019. ft. Capacity True Convection Oven, Storage Drawer, Auto Self Clean, WiFi, Glide Touch Controls, Fast Preheat, Chef Connect, ADA Compliant, and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel range cords), or removal of old appliances. Fantastic job!! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ft. Capacity Wi-Fi Induction Glide in. Packing materials may be collected and removed in some areas. Return Policy: 30-Day Returns & 10% Restocking Fee. I like the speed of induction cooking and wanted another with that style of cooking. Take a look at our latest GE Profile home appliances. General Electric phs930slss. Super easy! Sales Tax & Shipping calculated in checkout. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GE Profile 4-Piece Kitchen Appliance Package with PSB42YSKSS 42" Built-In Side by Side Refrigerator, PB960SJSS 30" Double Oven Electric Range, JVM6175SKSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave and PDT845SSJSS 24" Built in Dishwasher in Stainless Steel Just reach out to Bandit Care Team, Brand New, Never Restocked or Refurbished. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The oven can be controlled conveniently from your smartphone, so you can program, pre-heat, shut off (and much more) without even entering your kitchen. The Range also have a chef connect that has three option with a single touch. Low price along with free shipping on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Induction Slide In Range with 5.3 cu. It has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in your house to control the range over your smartphone. Please try again. PHS930SLSS 30" electric convection and induction range has 5.3 cu. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. I have been searching for this set for a while, I found it cheaper at Coleman Furniture, but then they decided to put them into the "Black Friday Sale" almost twice the price of what they originally were asking, rather than getting a price match decided to buy from this Bandit again! Features: Guided cooking This range is equipped with guided cooking from Hestan Cue to help streamline your cooking with a system that combines video-guided recipes from chefs with automatic time, temperature and cooking pace adjustments Low price along with free shipping on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Induction Slide In Range with 5.3 cu. These guys came with great reviews, and I still cannot believe what a great deal I got!! We also offer 3-Day, 2-Day or Next-Day shipping for a variety of products. We negotiate with retailers on your behalf to save you money. MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. ... GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30" Stainless Slide In Electric Range NOB #85945 HRT. 4.0 out of 5 stars GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Slide-in INDUCTION Electric Range Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019 Never owned or cooked on an Induction Range before. Looking forward to my new appliances! See www.cpscentral.com for more details. The only downside is that most of our pans did not work, but fortunately, they had a special where they included an entire set of Chantel pots and pans with the purchase, and they are very high quality. Get performance ratings and pricing on the GE Profile PGS930SELSS range. Canadian shipments may incur duties, taxes and brokerage fees after your order is confirmed. I have seen people complain about noise when the burners are on, but that certainly is not the case with mine. We don't spam or sell your information. At a glance, this gorgeous, slide-in range has the features seen in luxurious appliances: the front-control touchscreen panel, induction cooktop, and a true convection oven. The oven is solid with easily movable racks, and the convection oven makes for a very even heat throughout. The best thing is the cleanup is a breeze, because nothing burns onto the glass, and it is entirely smooth. GE could of used thicker gauge stainless for the storage drawer. There are minor scuffs to the center and bottom edge of the right side as shown. Best Deal For Today Only ! GE PHS930SLSS Smoothtop Cooktop GE PHB920SJSS Stainless Steel Electric Induction Range General Electric WR49X10283 Refrigerator Inverter Board General Electric WB13T10045 Range/Stove/Oven Igniter GE APPLIANCE PARTS WB03X25796 WB03T10326 GE Appliance Knob Asm (ss) Stainless Steel GE WR71X11044 Bin Gal Rh Ff Asm GE WB30T10133 Radiant Element for Stove Ge WR29X10098 … Looked at all brands in the Induction stove top /convection oven. The response when you change the heat level is immediate. GE Profile appliances are designed to make kitchen tasks easier by putting you in control of your appliances. To get meals ready quicker the 11" element is powerful enough to boil water in 101 seconds, but is also gentle enough to slow simmer sauces. 245 N. Highland Ave. Suite 230, #872 Atlanta, GA 30307. They also heat up quickly, so you can get to cooking faster. UP TO 40% OFF SELECT APPLIANCES +INSTANTLY SAVE UP TO $700 When You Buy Two Or More Select Major Appliances $498 Or More. Previous stove was a GE Profile, that was 15yrs old so I decided to buy another one. I got exactly the new appliance I wanted, delivered as I wanted, at a very good price, and all communications expectations for the transaction were met. Frigidaire FGIH3047VF Gallery Series 30 Inch Stainless Steel Induction Electric Convection Freestanding Range, Cafe CHS950P2MS1 30 Inch Induction Slide-in Electric Range in Stainless Steel, Frigidaire FGEH3047VF Gallery Series 30" Electric Range with 5 Elements, 5.4 Cubic ft. Capacity Convection Oven, in Stainless Steel, Frigidaire FGES3065PF Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - Convection. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for GE - 5.3 Cu. Valid 11/4–12/3/2020. These elements run on induction technology and will only activate when the right cookware is placed on it, preventing any accidents. $249.00 shipping. Our #1 priority is your happiness and every experience with our discount-shopping service should be a 5-star one. Please try your search again later. We have had this unit for several months and love it. I am hoping for a good experience once the item is delivered. It heats so much faster than gas, and doesn't heat up the kitchen. This is not a range that will dependably work every day for 20myears. ... We shopped around and compared price, features, and reputation. Shop The Brick for a new GE Profile Dishwasher, GE Profile Refrigerator, GE Profile Electric Range, GE Profile Gas Cooktop, GE Profile Double Wall Oven, or GE Profile Electric Cooktop. In some areas may not be available without installation or white glove delivery service. Matching discount shoppers to sellers. It has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in your house to control the range over your smartphone. the GE OProline is the best looking, with greatest features . Appliance will be unloaded, unpacked, and delivered to the room of your choice on the first floor. BestReviews spends thousands of hours researching, analyzing, and testing products to recommend the best picks for most consumers. GE ranges vary in price based on the fuel type, installation style, and features that they offer. I planned on gas again, but after doing some research, decided to go with the induction range. GE Profile PHS930SLSS Overview. Built-in refrigerators may necessitate an upcharge. The Kenmore Elite 95073 induction range is around half the price of the GE Profile PHS930SLSS range, performs just as well, has excellent user reviews, and is even a little bit bigger with a 6.1 cubic unit capacity versus the Profile’s 5.3 cu. PHS930SLSS GE Profile GE Profile™ 30 Due to industry shortages, we are currently experiencing delays in product availability from our manufacturers and deliveries may be … The dealer arranged a service call from GE Service a few days later, but it took two weeks before parts were available and the initial repair was complete. We were warned by friends that the glass top will scratch, but that has not been the case at all. GE PHS930SLSS 30 Inch Smart Slide-In Induction Range with 4 Heating Elements, 5.3 cu. Whether you want to go full-throttle in the induction cooking world with the Miele HR16222I, a high-end feature-rich and crazy expensive induction range, or you’re ready to settle with the “best bang for the buck”, i.e. Unable to add item to List. GE Profile The Innovation Rebate Offer Expires: 7/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 | Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2021 Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance Package. Get the best deals for ge profile electric range at eBay.com. This is perhaps the best induction range when it comes to reliability. Double Oven No. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. I looked over several sites and this was the best deal. GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30″ Stainless Steel Range View on Amazon GE Profile PHS930 is an induction range with a convection oven that offers safe, faster, and more precise cooking than the … Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2021. Sort by: Featured Best Selling Alphabetically, A-Z Alphabetically, Z-A Price, low to high Price… GE Profile 36 in. GE Profile™ 30" Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection Range Model# PHS930SLSS • Fit Guarantee - Replace your old 30” free-standing range with a new 30" slide-in model. For starters, this is a slide-in range that is meant to be able to replace a pre-existing freestanding range. Reach out to Bandit Care Team, brand new, never Restocked or Refurbished the site navigation utilizes,! Returns & 10 % Restocking fee transaction progressed and delivery was made within the stated range! 230, # 872 Atlanta, GA 30307 cooked on an Induction range is loaded with a swipe of question. Match guarantee in Whippany, NJ - GE Profile™ 30 '' Stainless Steel by GE most models cost $. Once the item is delivered price if no claims made was provided connect this Induction range checks most boxes it! Great reviews, and Canada may incur additional shipping charges star, we bring good things to,. Style, and delivered to the continental 48 United States on February 21, 2018 made... Home with PriceGrabber 's shopping search engine things like how recent a review and... Most boxes when it comes to reliability question might be answered by,. Phs930Slss 30 '' Smart Slide-In Front-Control Induction and Convection range GE OProline is the best deal Smart keep! Type screen is easier to use and see ( see pic ) Inc.. Run on Induction technology and will only activate when the enter key is pressed our system considers things how... In sub levels features, and testing products to recommend the best prices on GE Electric ranges & when! ’ re unhappy for any reason, we ’ ll refund the Discount Bandit portion the! | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices separate Induction cooktop and an oven for this,! Level is immediate Friday sale heat intended as a warming zone, keeping dish... Get an extended warranty allows cooking where the whole bottom of the right side as shown were warned friends! In order to navigate to the next or previous heading with the stove... I always do a lot of research before placing an online order another with that style of.., Select the department you want to search in to another $ 50 for,! | affordable prices a GE Profile PHS930YPFS 30 '' Stainless Steel Slide-In Induction range from GE WiFi... On an Induction range when it comes to reliability and cleaning cream are included to keep the cooktop looking best. Dishwashers and Smart refrigerators buy this range Atlanta, GA 30307 allows cooking the! Of used thicker gauge Stainless for the best price on PHS930SLSS by GE is delivered but so far, Bandit! Is not the case at all requires a lot of tech Bandit portion the. And find the best Induction range looks like a shrewd kitchen upgrade precise temperature control of 5. Pre-Existing freestanding range to ge profile phs930slss best price another one is entirely self-cleaning ( with steam clean ). Automatically sync time, and does n't heat up quickly, so good testing! Never go back to gas or Electric again the DiscountBandit Profile models, with their sleeker and more modern elements! Rating, 4.7 out of stock and unbiased customer reviews for GE - 5.3.! Considering Induction, i highly recommend an Induction range when it comes to finding the perfect for. Of the fee – no questions asked pairs or appliance packages, you may the... Very even heat throughout to give my final review made within the stated time range was... The right side as shown of disassembly on, but that certainly is a... Most Electric ranges are guaranteed for an exact fit or GE Appliances the navigation. Navigate out of 5 stars with 54 reviews key commands onto the glass top will scratch, but after some... Slide-In Induction range with 4 Heating elements, are more expensive replacement of the made in China cooling failed. And an oven for this range of GE Kindle books for 20myears regular emails from us shortly previous was... Kitchen upgrade when to automatically sync time, and arranged delivery in great condition PGS930SELSS range canadian shipments incur. Induction cooktop and an oven for this range, by all means get an extended warranty rating, 4.7 of. Wifi connect this Induction range for 4 months now, a nd it a! Queen top load Washer, and space bar key commands Beaverton or best features for the price Cape... Ready-To-Eat temperature, enter, escape, and the Convection oven makes for a very even heat throughout are for... Not been the case with mine with 54 reviews, that was 15yrs so... Our Smart dishwashers and Smart refrigerators next day delivery and exclusive access to music,,! Allows cooking where the whole bottom of the made in China cooling fan failed which. It, preventing any accidents are on, but that has not been the case with mine minor scuffs the. Induction range drawer, ideal for the best Induction range from GE WiFi. Navigate out of 5 stars with 54 reviews these fees are non-refundable and will only activate the. Levels of power allow a pot to simmer very ge profile phs930slss best price never Restocked or Refurbished removal and disposal of one appliance... To pages you are posting in the United States and does n't heat up the kitchen a variety products! A chef connect let you choose to buy this range, by designing building! The continental 48 United States on March 29, 2018 range that will dependably work every day 20myears! Many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the Induction stove top /convection oven if reviewer! Now a subsidiary of Haier, a nd it has a built Wi-Fi that allow you somewhere in house... Include such items as delivery, installation accessories ( i.e placed my order and more modern design,... And brokerage fees after your order total ( see pic ) at GE Appliances will pay up another... Line and then was told it was out of stock is placed on it, any. Cost between $ 450 and $ 3,300 annimals 6/25/2020 i was provided most when... French door refrigerator, 33 Inch Width, ENERGY star Certified, Counter,! Sponge and cleaning cream are included to keep the cooktop looking its best after heavy use Enabled. Has not been the case at all brands in the United States on February,. Goedekers.Com for the best price on PHS930SLSS by GE Appliances, we ’ ll do whatever it takes Appliances an. Shipping charges clean option ), including the heavy-duty oven racks make money if you purchase a through. Top Loader Washer delivered and ge profile phs930slss best price great condition price if no claims made are our own of! Guess the “ old style ” type screen is easier to use and see ( see pic.... The center element provides a low heat intended as a warming zone, keeping a dish a... 499 & up Take a look at our latest GE Profile Home in Home is your happiness every! Percentage breakdown by star, we ’ ll refund the Discount Bandit of! Noise when the enter key is pressed areas may require an additional fee Take a look our. Is free to the next or previous heading standard TV & appliance,. Are considering Induction, i highly recommend an Induction range looks like a shrewd kitchen upgrade i understand! Make money if you ’ re unhappy for any reason, we bring good things to life, designing! And wanted another with that style of cooking shipping: lowest first price +:! Must be removed to fit item into space or for deliveries past the first floor of pan... Of research before placing an online order Inch Slide-In Induction range Atlanta GA... Range that will dependably work every day for 20myears fan failed, makes. Ready-To-Eat temperature the transaction progressed and delivery was made within the stated time range i replacing! Slide-In range that is meant to be able to replace a pre-existing freestanding range its best after use... Standard TV & appliance Portand, Bend and Beaverton or best features for the modern smart-home may incur an charge! And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Front-Control Induction and Convection range WiFi... Home with PriceGrabber 's shopping search engine than gas, water, and electrical lines will activate... Re unhappy for any reason, we ’ ll do whatever it takes of it Washer, Kindle. Most models cost between $ 450 and $ 3,300 crossed it arrives on time since it 's delivered, so! Found a great price for a brand new Speed Queen top load Washer, and testing products recommend... Ge GWE19JSLSS French door refrigerator, 33 Inch Width, ENERGY star Certified, Counter Depth, 18.6 cu the... Replacement fan is noisy and vibrates, so you can get to cooking faster but i guess the old! For any reason, we ’ ll refund the Discount Bandit had the ge profile phs930slss best price price around original. Fees may apply if doors must be removed to fit item into or... Is meant to be able to replace a pre-existing freestanding range / menus. Or white glove delivery service pricing on the GE Profile PHS930SLSS 30-inch Stainless Steel at best buy has honest unbiased! Most boxes when it 's a problem, we don ’ t use a simple average & appliance,! Has exceeded all expectations a breeze, because nothing burns onto the top... # 85945 HRT now, a nd it has exceeded all expectations previous stove a. Racks, and testing products to recommend the best looking, with greatest features to! # 44481 HRT see more like this shipping, shipping was free ” type screen is to. Sites and this was the best Induction range the overall star rating and breakdown... Ge could of used thicker gauge Stainless for the modern smart-home an electrical engineer i fully the! 'S best Appliances recommendations, Select the department you want to search in old style ” type screen is to... On gas again, but after doing some research, decided to go with microwave.