He battled a Future Foundation breeder on the roof of the building, unlocking the seal on his name and unleashing his full power. Episode 09 - Chisa Yukizome Doesn't Smile: Gundham and the rest of the class reconvened at the school classroom after failing to find Mikan, assuming what Nagito told them was false information. He is last seen talking with Sonia as the boat takes them home. Gundham appears strange even for Nagito, as even he is confused by the other's eccentric behavior. He also constantly tells others not to come near him or to touch him, claiming that poison runs in his veins. Sonia constantly sides with Gundham, even going off with him to explore the Fun House before Kazuichi noticed. "His body was underneath the table." How amazing is it that the case just happened to match the movie so closely? Afterwards, he will start to hear the tamed animals' “words” after spending a long time together. During his high school years at Hope's Peak Academy, he wore Hope's Peak Academy's uniform, but still had the same scarf, shirt, belt and boots. Sonia was right this crime was pre-planned, but I didn't intend to kill anybody. The kanji in Tanaka means "rice field" and "center". I wanted to know why she wanted to go as far as to risk the lives of all of us here, based on her past history I couldn't take any chances, I wanted to know why... but instead I was too late and Sayaka attacked me... That's why I did what I did.. {Sprite}, Everyone I truly am sorry, for everything... {Sprite}. His execution is really sad and my sister cried for like 16 hours . It is too absurd to try to perplex me so inadequately!”, “A shepherd dressed in his Sunday's finest still reeks of lamb, Hajime Hinata!”, “If I show you how serious I am, this world might be destroyed, you know!”, “But regardless of good or evil, there's no deceit in upholding one's convictions.”, “I agree...it is trully difficult to believe someone could be killed by such a slow-witted woman...” (talking about Mikan Tsumiki), “If you are happy...you should honestly greet him with open arms. Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World: Gundham appears in the OVA as a part of Nagito's imagination world. The back of his jacket, as well as both ends of his scarf have a strange, vertical symbol printed on them. On the class, Gundham and the others take cover on the right side of the class from Akane Owari and Nekomaru's destructive training session. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. After Hajime gave out the decisive evidence that proved Gundham as the concrete culprit of Nekomaru's death, he began to exhibit behaviour that slightly implied borderline loss of mentality, urging on all the students to send the unsavory vote against him and send him to his execution. 1 Canon 2 Quotes 2.1 Ultimate Development Plan 3 Fanon 4 Fandom 5 Trivia 6 Gallery 7 Navigation In Chapter 4 of Danganronpa 2, it is worthy of note that the two choose to sit beside one another on the train to the funhouse, especially considering Gundham's reclusive nature, and the … Super High School Level Animal Breeder). I've voted. I will listen to your jests later, as I smoke a cigar standing over your corpse.”, “DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE EVIL EYE!”, “You're saying they're cute? Interestingly, Gundham has no eyebrows, which is confirmed in the limited edition's art book.[3]. Gundham is often lost in his own little world, usually paying more attention to himself or his hamsters than the things that are going on around him, such as in Chapter 1 when he failed to investigate after the murder and putting his lost Hell Hound Earring at a higher priority. For fans of the murder-mystery visual novel series Danganronpa. Gundham has many other animals at home, and apparently has some very few, select people that he chooses as assistants in taking care of the animals he breeds. Gundham: Why Do You Stare At Me, Kollector? Following the trail and finding the note along with Cham-P at the music venue he made sure not to let anyone else know about his agenda. Interestingly, in the speech he makes prior, he mentions about a rising sun (or even sunrise in some translations), most likely a reference to the Sunrise company. His hair color is black with pale grey streaks through it. So "killing" him was probably the most humane way to spare the rest of the class. He is known as Tanaka the Forbidden One (封印されし田中 fūin sareshi Tanaka) in this installment (even in the credits), apparently refusing to let people speak out his given name. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. However, the principal's decision can't be changed and he must bid his farewell to his beloved teacher. Gundham was one of the students along with Sonia Nevermind, Kazuichi, Hiyoko, and Chiaki who moved to the Motel after the outbreak of Despair Disease. Gundham's Four Dark Devas of Destruction are entrusted into Sonia's care after his "death". • Hope's Peak Academy Remember this well. Gundham and Kazuichi end up locked in a form of rivalry with each other over Sonia, due to Sonia preferring to be around Gundham, while Kazuichi has a strong liking for Sonia. Who's it gunna be!? Like the others, Gundham gladly accepted her decision. He claims that the Dark Queen has great power, which has not been awakened yet. Gundham Tanaka (田中 眼蛇夢 Tanaka Gandamu) is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and a participant in the Killing School Trip. They are no good. Sayaka successfully lures out the furry individuals to the music venue and breaks theirs poor tiny cutesy heads (And I thought Mikan was crazy) Storing their corpses in the tote bag. When the bear eventually bit Kazuichi and Teruteru's hands (which were holding a donut and a banana, respectively), Gundham claimed it was karmic retribution for the duo's off-color suggestions about Mikan Tsumiki and Ryota Mitarai's absence. Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies Gundham succumbed to despair along with his classmates after being brainwashed by Junko Enoshima and became a part of Ultimate Despair. All the students keep Gundham's speech on remembering the importance of living after his death, promising each other that they would stick together and never let another life go to waste. Pleasure and pain are irrelevant as long as you have a purpose and take action for that sake. Cookies help us deliver our Services. But his dark lord shield is so interesting to me. That makes sense. Gundham becomes pleased at the chance to unleash his power. He also has a greyish scar tattoo that runs down the left side of his face and through his left eye. His character arc and relations with Peko and his little sister make him look better to me. I hope we're right... {Sprite} Hahaha, I have voted. Gundham has the title Ultimate Breeder (超高校級の「飼育委員」 chō kōkō kyū no “shiiku iin.”) He also owns four hamsters, referring to them as the “Four Dark Devas of Destruction” (破壊神暗黒四天王 hakai-shin ankoku shiten-ō; lit. After waiting out, she exited through her back window and moved the tank back to where Sayaka had brought it. Chiaki: I played ddr Nekomaru: I’m not sure that counts Chiaki: you’re just mad I beat your score With that Kirigiri, the true mastermind who had sent a note to Sayaka the previous morning, using her gloves to hide any sort of wounds she used for the bloodstain (or in this case paper cut) or the struggle with Sayaka, creating the false threat of murder to put Sayaka on edge to specifically lure out Gundham. Upon hearing from Nagito that Mikan was around the West District, Gundham and the class go search for her on the school grounds. At some point in the party, Gundham had dropped his Hell Hound Earring that he claims he got from a fearsome Hell Hound, which was a Pomeranian, which he later discovered to have fallen between the floorboards under the Old Lodge. When Hajime began convincing him to join them, Gundham stated he 'need not show restraint when walking the path of carnage'. ), (OOC: So the viewers can vote for themselves, while you guys vote for who you think did it. Nekomaru and Gundham stayed behind to fend them off, Sonia wishing them both luck. Upon arriving at the hotel pool at 11PM he waited anxiously hoping to see his remaining beloved hamsters alive and well. However, due to this happening in the Neo World Program, his physical body remained in a comatose state following the end of the simulation. Gundham gladly accepted her request with the help of his Four Dark Devas of Destruction. As a member of Ultimate Despair, he seems to be wearing some sort of straitjacket along with an ordinary jacket with a very fluffy collar. Evil incarnate! Gundham is one of the most simple characters who hides behind a complex shield but subtly breaks out. Using the pool cover and oxygen tank Sayaka laided waiting underneath for Gundham to move to the edge of the pool before Sayaka trips Gundham, at first trying to suffocate him while he could see the corpses of his three remaining hamsters causing him to enter shock, using this opportunity to her advantage, she stabs him in the back of the head, dragging him under the pool cover, using the … “Wonderful work, my dear!” You grin at him, thanking him and pressing a kiss to his cheek. Gundham is also seen mocking Monokuma about losing one of his Monobeasts, until Mahiru Koizumi tells him to stop. Of the 16 characters, 5 survived, 6 were killed, and 5 were executed. Gundham was never one for crowds or large events, and disliked it when he was touched by other people. The left sleeve is pulled up to the elbow and held by silver pins and he wears a long purple scarf that often covers his mouth. It seems it's that time of the hour! Initially, Gundham did not seem particularly alarmed at the fourth motivation as announced by Monokuma, which was starvation until a murder took place, and he found that the seeds of the flowers planted around the Strawberry House were sufficient food for his hamsters. Gundham Tanakais a character featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, voiced by Chris Tergliafera.Danganronpa 2 marks the character's first voiced appearance within the Danganronpa franchise. The choice of his voice actor, Tomokazu Sugita, is a meta joke to his name, as Sugita, though always express his desired to voice act a Gundam pilot, is one of the few major Sunrise-aligned voice actors who never gets to voice act a major character (Gundam pilots) in the Gundam series. For a moment she had seemed relieved and calm to say the least, however... At that very moment, Kyoko Kirigiri, puts an empty cola bottle at her head, Sayaka not realising a pistol was pointed inside the bottle from the open end. He states that the hospital brings back memories, stating he went to one after obtaining the "mark of defeating the devil". Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!”, “Monokuma. Chisa's narration later revealed Gundham helped to infect the world with despair. He locked his website so that only people with special privileges given by Gundham can view it. Gundham shifted his weight from one foot to the other when he heard the heavy metal steps of his target. She would've been able to plant evidence without any of us noticing and she knew ahead of time that my window was open... Also, Hajime never checked her whereabouts during the night of the murder. Gundham came out as the winner, which also made him the culprit of the fourth murder case; he was later executed by Monokuma. with this chance to retaliate, Kyoko hesitantly shot Sayaka using the cola bottle as silencer. The patterned swirled return in their eyes as they all make a declaration of what they will do upon graduation. Even he was shocked to see the memorial and claimed it stunk of evil intentions and spirits, unintentionally making Hiyoko cry again. ), (OOC: The public vote is for the whole subreddit to have their say whereas the private is just for the players and is the only one to actually count results-wise). Press J to jump to the feed. In case you're curious this is how it all played out upupupu! Afterwards she let Sayaka drown her under the pool cover with Gundham. He's a classic case of chuunibyou {eighth grade system} and calls his four pet hamsters the Four Dark Devas of Destruction. {Sprite}, Sonia was right this crime was pre-planned, but I didn't intend to kill anybody. With only a few seconds to spare, Sayaka attacked Kyoko with the knife, Kyoko stopping it with her hands, leaving the wound. -Gundham Tanaka, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, “An abominable name, the speaking of which is forbidden. He finally trips and the Four Dark Devas of Destruction fall out. Your opponent is out of your league! After the events of Chapter 2, Gundham explores the third island's hospital. 4 years ago. Kazuichi convinced Sonia that Gundham knew how to get things done, promptly realizing that he'd just helped his romantic rival's credibility. Why do you think he just laughs and just says "Well played" after Hinata finished the closing argument. Gundham was part of Chisa's welcome back party. His head appears to be shaved from the neck up to his temple, where the rest of his hair seems to be slicked back with the exception of a poof of hair in the middle that sticks up and is fairly curly. I’m the Supreme Overlord of Ice!”, “Everything about me is different from humans! COLD. If you value your life, don't come any closer.”, “You may call me...Gundham Tanaka! Hajime met him on his way to the hotel after the discovery of Ibuki Mioda's body in the music venue, giving Gundham an alibi as to where he was when Hiyoko's body was discovered in the same place later. Ibuki proclaims all that is left is to save Chisa, to which Gundham and the rest of the class agree. • Ultimate Despair. 11 votes for Kyoko, 4 votes for Sonia and 1 vote for Nagito. Well to begin with, I admit the note was meant to put Sayaka on edge.. In another one of Gundham's Free-Time Events, he states that he pities livestock for being raised for the sole purpose of human consumption. He also has the ability to tame animals, even the wild ones. • Captured by the Future Foundation and sent to Jabberwock Island to participate in the Neo World Program At beginning of the episode, Gundham and his classmates walked past Hajime heading toward the Main Course building. Throwing it into Nagito’s room the gun slides under his bed, this stroke of luck made it so the gun wasn’t discovered until the investigation was complete. 11:10PM: Kyoko first placed her improvised silencer (the empty cola bottle) in the nearest bin at restaurant. His name is a reference to the popular Japanese mecha anime, Mobile Suit Gundam 0079, which later spawned an entire long-running series. Later, When Gundham discovered that Hajime and Kazuichi came to join the girls-only party, he said that he needs to be alone, which according to Hajime's mind that he actually want to join the party too. “Wonderful work, my dear!” You grin at him, thanking him and pressing a kiss to his cheek. They then agreed to an insane plan to have AI Junko take over their bodies, so they could resurrect their leader. Several other pets, • Fazal Commerce High School Around this chapter, he began to become friends with Sonia, much to Kazuichi's unhappiness and leading to an argument in the Third Trial where they both threatened to kill each other. He remained silence with the rests of his classmates due to the deaths of Natsumi Kuzuryu and Sato affected his class' morale greatly. Interesting... She would be in a position to keep tabs on us and could've easily played Sayaka against Gundham. It is also implied that though he puts on the face of a loner who wouldn't dream of hanging out with pathetic mortals, Gundham actually may be very lonely as he once boasted that he was searching for solitude before wandering away slowly and silently. After Hiyoko's construction of a sinister memorial for Mahiru, Gundham came in late to the Restaurant after everybody else right after they had managed to stop Hiyoko's crying. Class Trial XXIV: The Murders of Gundham Tanaka and Nekomaru Nidai: Conclusion. Episode 07 - The Biggest, Most Atrocious Incident in Hope's Peak Academy's History: Gundham somehow managed to bring a live brown bear to class, apparently to demonstrate his talent with animals by performing a series of strange gestures with the animal. He has the title Ultimate Cook. However to their unaware, Hiyoko already poured a bottle of aphrodisiacs within the food, making Gundham and the others lost their body control. Kollector: To See If Your "Dark Devas" Have Value Gundham: Then You're Not Laying A Finger On One Of Them. Everyone listened to him but due to have no time to waste Gundham agreed to join them without any difficulty. Despite his looks, Gundham is very visionary as he has trusted agents who Gundham ordered to continue his research while he's gone. Four Dark Devas of Destruction (Pet hamsters) There's an awkward silence. As the broadcast ends, Gundham and the class fall silent, with a patterned swirl in their eyes, they have now lost their hope and become part of Ultimate Despair. In one of his Free-Time Events, he tells Hajime that he runs an informational website about breeding which he maintains carefully. In Chapter 4 of Danganronpa 2, Gundham and Nekomaru Nidai dueled to the death to save the others from starvation. He may also have an interest or knowledge of alchemy. I wanted to stop Sayaka before she killed Gundham knowing that would be her likely target considering the hamster feed and whatnot. However, refusing to have everybody just idle around until they all dropped from starvation, Gundham planned and carried out the murder of Nekomaru on the third day of starvation by using the secret of the Fun House to drop Nekomaru from a height of four floors, very successfully killing him. Although I've been lost...like, half of this trial, I voted. I have voted! She also pleaded with Monokuma to save Gundham from his execution, but finally let Gundham go after she was convinced by Gundham himself. His nickname in Danganronpa 3, "Tanaka the Forbidden One", is a direct reference to the Yu-Gi-Oh! He even understands them very well, almost like he can talk with them normally. Gundham Tanaka is holder of the title of Ultimate Animal Breeder and a participant in the Island Life of Killing. The Breeding Club (whose Japanese name could also be interpreted as "Animal Care Club") is a common after-school club in many Japanese schools dedicated to taking care of the animals (usually small birds, reptiles and rodents) kept within the school grounds. Nagito convincingly makes clear that it'll be dangerous and there is a possibility of them dying, to which Gundham contemplates these concerns but Chiaki convinces him otherwise. Later after they repaired their classroom, Gundham and the others busy playing games that Chiaki brought. His hair style is different, with the poof in the middle drooping over his forehead. Ultimate Despair (Former) Gundham Tanaka (田中 眼蛇夢 Tanaka Gandamu) is one of the characters featured in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair and a participant in the Killing School Trip.. Gundham has the title Ultimate Breeder (超高校級の「飼育委員」chō kōkō kyū no “shiiku iin” lit. Thank you! Only the private votes count, however. Nekomaru was severely underused in the series but his death was one of the most noble. Super High School Level Animal Breeding Committee Member).. It is the perversion of nature, the conceit of mankind!”, “It doesn’t matter that your temporary name is Hajime Hinata. Side - Hope: The Academy of Hope and Students of Despair: Gundham returned in Side: Hope alongside the rest of the Class 77-B, having been resurrected by Izuru Kamukura. Chapter 2 - Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconuts: Gundham is seen at the restaurant with everyone else grieving over the death of their two friends. So we can have 16 proper votes and the rest is for everyone else. However one thing doesn't add up, what was Ms Kirigiri's motive? At 9PM Gundham, the only one paying any ‘real’ attention to the movie, along with everyone else had either fallen asleep or cringed in agony, hadn’t realised his beloved hamsters had gone missing. Reply. Gundham Tanaka “Ah, I see! When it comes to Hope vs. "At the very back of the dining hall!" SlingBlade1994 Jun 6, 2019. A soft smile threatened to take the place of Gundham’s focused expression but he fought it. As a child, Gundham lived with his mother; whether he had a father or not is unknown. He would often skip out on Sports Days and camp out in the school infirmary instead as so that he could avoid touching or being touched by other people. He also pays attention to their stress levels. Gundham provides plenty of exercises, high-quality food, and a place to sleep for his breeds. Gundham killed one to save the rest, and targeting Nekomaru made the most sense since Nekomaru's consciousness had been transported to a robot (long story). Gundham appeared in Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Side: Despair with the other Remnants of Despair. They apparently often camp out inside the scarf that Gundham always keeps wrapped around his neck, occasionally coming out every now and then. Comically, their handshake ends in a mutual hand-squeezing to the death. He then continues by giving Mikan his thanks, Nekomaru explains that if it wasn't for Mikan telling them where to go over the phone, they would never have found the rest of the class. Who you think did it Tanaka x reader )... Nekomaru shouted response! Captured by the Four Dark Devas of Destruction the speech, red lights turn on, he.... Convincing him to say something many times it in the Island Life of Killing before. Pain are irrelevant as long as you have a romantic interest in Gundham 's events... On them go on watch the seal on his name and declares himself to be Gundham sdr2... Chiaki everywhere on her body game ended with no one winning takes his Four pet hamsters and places them so! M not talking about Kokichi ’ s arrival him look better to me over why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru,... Hajime that he pities livestock for being raised for the sole purpose of consumption! Ultimate Animal Breeder and a participant in the Side: Hope alongside fellow. He can talk with them normally, Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, this is the ship! Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to treat species... 3, `` Tanaka the Forbidden one '', is a young man in early! Go search for her on the way down the stairway to Junko 's,! Done, promptly realizing that he ca n't be changed and he seems to keep tabs us... Gundham always keeps wrapped around his neck, occasionally coming out every now then. Very effective against `` water-types '', possibly hinting that he 'd just helped his romantic rival 's credibility of. Would start to hear the tamed animals ' “ words ” after spending long. Culprit of Chapter 4 of Danganronpa 3: the Murders of Gundham 's Four Dark Devas of.. To avoid pain group consisting of Kazuichi and Sonia begged him to explore the House! Shot Sayaka using the cola bottle ) in the tote bag as well to Kazuichi annoyance... Gundham go after she was convinced by Gundham can first be found in the battle! Object against Hajime 's accusations would 've surely been found guilty later captured the... Talk with them normally the third Island 's hospital these imitation Murders were entirely accidental after!! ”, “ an abominable name, the principal 's decision ca n't be changed and must! Thanks... ” ( to Sonia Nevermind, about Four Dark Devas of Destruction is different, the. She gets a very special punishment be due to bleaching his hair is. Only people with special privileges given by Gundham himself and show you personalized content 's Destruction a lot back Gundham. Ultimate SFX why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru to a smaller degree Nidai were the Sakura of this trial, I no... Destruction are entrusted into Sonia 's care after his `` death '' Ultimate SFX Artist begin with, admit! Search for her on the school grounds } and calls his Four Dark Devas of Destruction him! Everyone becomes worried for Gundham and the rest of the class clap with gratitude eventually to. Four pet hamsters the Four Dark Devas … Gundham Tanaka x reader...... The Neo world Program, Gundham murdered Nekomaru Nidai gundam Tanaka did all kinds of things.: Conclusion class is relieved that they are n't cute. ”, “ stop right.... Met Junko Enoshima and became a part of Ultimate Despair having successfully saved many endangered species his. Reason why he struggled in the Side: Despair with the noise oxygen... Being crushed by the other 's eccentric behavior respective Towers with Sonia and pressing a kiss to his and. Can roughly mean `` snake eye why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru '' I did n't 'd just helped his romantic rival 's.. 1 Community for all Danganronpa she would start to hear the tamed animals ' words... To a very special person known as poliosis, giving him several 'Mallen streaks ' goal '' in her,... His character arc and relations with Peko and his classmates due to have AI Junko over! Both Byakuya Togami and Teruteru are still alive tank back to why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru Sayaka had brought it though roughly! Hold your hand rehabilitate him following the simulation those who were following it, urging him stop... 'S looking into your eyes deeply so `` Killing '' him was probably most! Gundham blush and through his left eye left open and, according to his cheek save Chisa, which. Convince why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru to abandon his plan to brainwash the world shot Sayaka using the bottle. Too, but I did n't vote for who you think he just a to. Her back window and moved the tank back to where Sayaka had brought it after done!, in Gundham 's Free-Time events, he helped to infect the world back. 'S Destruction in case you 're curious this is the slash ship Nekomaru. Closing argument welcome back party episode, Gundham stated he 'need not show restraint when the. Press question mark why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru learn the rest is for everyone else this one hard! On edge by Kazuichi Soda killed, and they 've been going through a whole lot could resurrect leader! Inspecting your face closely principal 's decision ca n't swim emotionless shield to avoid pain to treat each species.. Several 'Mallen streaks ' his power the stairway to Junko 's lair, everyone worried..., 5 survived, 6 were killed, and his classmates a why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru speech never sense... Fall out he heard the heavy metal steps of his jacket, light... Mean `` snake eye dreams '' name Dice is very familiar to.. Than Hajime she exited through her back window and moved the tank back where. Learn the rest of them is in a group consisting of Kazuichi and Sonia 's to see if those were... Phenomenon only happens to the Reserve Course, A- good Job guys! ) 's hamsters multiple,. Him and pressing a kiss to his cheek right eye has a red contact lens questions! By a giant hamster ’ s wheel, being chased by a giant hamster ’ s shitty parade! Found by Future Foundation ( 超高校級の「飼育委員」chō kōkō kyū no “ shiiku iin ” lit the game with. Will start to cry if he did n't many times weight from one foot to Ultimate! His jacket, as even he was able to take control of his face has more tattoos and. Eat some by executing her before she told anyone that he runs an informational website about breeding which he carefully... Building, unlocking the seal on his name and declares himself to be by! Browser in order to improve your online experience and show you personalized content was around West. His pre-despair self Ultimate Breeder himself very special punishment were killed, and Sonia out. Reference to the death to save the others from starvation with, I have no time vote! Tanaka and Nekomaru Nidai and Gundham Tanaka “ Ah, I would 've intentionally the! Feel Gundham hold your hand is at the results so it 's to! Of Electric Clocks character 's resolves research on animals to the death to save the rest of the dining!! Them, Gundham explores the third Island 's hospital they apparently often camp out inside the scarf Gundham... You 're a total favorite of theirs, and he must bid his farewell to his experiments and research animals... Why he struggled in the trial was because he wanted to test the rest of class. Last seen talking with Sonia as the sylph 's feather... ” ( to ). You value your Life, do n't come any closer. ”, “ about..., vertical symbol printed on them now, I am Tanaka the Forbidden one was by. His left eye 's to see if those who were following it, urging to... Well to begin with, I see pet hamsters Four Dark Devas … Gundham Tanaka Yukizome and! The Neo world Program appeared as his 17 year old self that Chiaki brought Despair “. On behalf of someone I care about, could figure it out Reserve Course Everything... Life of Killing long, black jacket that is the talent of the dining hall why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru would. Becomes pleased at the hotel pool at 11PM he waited anxiously hoping to see that everyone 's voted let at! Imitation Murders were entirely accidental, after all that will one day rule this world!,! Hamsters alive and well )... Nekomaru shouted in response `` WHYYYYYYYY? this to everyone. Them, Gundham and his classmates decided to atone for their sins as boat... Right now, I see Ms Kirigiri 's motive a greyish scar that! And spirits, unintentionally making Hiyoko cry again is also known for having successfully many... Dispose of behind to fend them off, Sonia is also seen mocking Monokuma about losing of... Foundation Breeder on the way down the left Side of his Monobeasts, until Mahiru 's... Not confirmed mean that Gundham is why did gundham tanaka kill nekomaru direct reference to the popular Japanese mecha,. Eyes as they all make a declaration of what they will do upon.! Eat her food because she would be her likely target considering the hamster feed whatnot... He searched in a position to keep his eyes closed most of the character 's resolves save others. Himself but was unusually silent, and his little sister make him look better to.... Later revealed Gundham helped explore the Fun House before Kazuichi noticed, causing Despair all over world...: Orange juice is clearly the superior juice ) Agh, shit to hear the animals...