Ingredients. Mix until combined. Andes Mint Cookies are amazing to say the least! Servings: 48 cookies. However, if it is TOO thick to handle, add up to 1/4 cup milk before adding the Andes Mint … These cake mix chocolate mint cookies remind me of Thin Mint cookies, but with an extra creamy frosting! Add the eggs. This mint Christmas cookie recipe is the first! (affiliate links for your convenience) Add the devil’s food cake mix to a bowl. What You’ll Need to Make This Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies Recipe: Mixer. I added food coloring to the dough to make them pink, her baby colors are pink,brown and green. They turned out soft and perfect and didn’t over spread. https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--2343/andes-mint-cookies.asp Your email address will not be published. They are loaded with chocolate flavor. Ingredients. Fold in the Andes mints and mini chocolate chips (photo 6).Use a tablespoon or a 1 tablespoon cookie … I love to know what you are making! All Purpose Flour. As the cookies bake, the tender sugar cookie dough absorbs the flavor of the Andes mints, so every bite struts that chocolate-minty goodness. Add eggs … I find that mixing in the Andes Mints into the cookies along with topping with chopped mints, is the perfect combination. Can't go wrong with these chocolate mint cookies for you christmas cookie exchange or holiday cookie trays. As I alluded in my post for my classic Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies (<—P.S.A. These Andes Mint Cookies couldn’t be easier! These easy Andes cookies are perfectly chewy, packed with just right amount of melty mint chocolate chunks, and the exact cookie I imagine us sitting around my coffee table eating with steaming mugs of hot chocolate. Notes. Butterscotch Brownies; Amaretto Brownies And… if you love Andes Mints, you’ll also love this Andes Mint Brownie Recipe! Thank you for sharing this kind review! Did these Andes mint cookies and I just make your Christmas baking list a little longer? Andes Mint Cookies have the perfect combination of mint and chocolate in every bite. You only need 4 ingredients to make this easy treat! Cover and chill in the refrigerator for Andes Mint Cookies . Oct 31, 2017 - Explore Cindy Scollon's board "Andes mint cookies" on Pinterest. Bake for 6-9 minutes. Andes Mint Cookies are a soft-baked chocolate cookie loaded with Andes Mint pieces and spread with an extra layer of mint goodness. Add the milk and whisk again until the milk is incorporated into the butter and it is nice and smooth. This season, I wanted to go for a slightly different theme with my cookie recipes. Oh.My.Goodness. Delish! 1 pound dipping chocolate or 1 pkg milk chocolate chips; 1/2 tsp mint extract; 28-30 Ritz Crackers; Instructions. Use Andes Mint candies or creme de menthe baking chips for the perfect cookie! Tried this recipe for the first time and I’m really happy with how it turned out! Clear space in your freezer and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. 1:1 gluten free baking flour blend like this one. I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. By Beth Pierce @smalltownwoman 5. Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Andes Mint Baking Chips, Eggs, and Melted Butter – that’s all you need! Create an account to easily save your favorite projects and tutorials. Top each cookie with a little more Andes Mints. Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Andes Mint Baking Chips, Eggs, and Melted Butter – that’s all you need! Cover and chill for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. . apart on ungreased baking sheets. Place 2 in. Well now just imagine adding mint! If you click the “Jump to Recipe” button at the top of the page, it will take you directly there. Sift the flour, … Ready in: 52 minutes. Can I use this instead. Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake for about 8 minutes. They are the easiest way to kick up your chocolate chip cookies a notch and turn them into CHRISTMAS cookies! Such a tempting holiday cookie that's perfect for a cookie exchange or cookie tray. They are like a brownie in cookie form plus an upgrade of Andes Mints. I haven’t tried this as gluten free Andes mint cookies, but I think you could swap a. You’ll notice this recipe doesn’t have an egg, which is correct. Yes, that will be absolutely fine. Then, the only mint in the cookies would come from the chopped andes mints on top. Last week, I promised to share my favorite minty cookie. If so, how much? https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/duff-goldman/andes-mint-cookies If you opt to freeze the balls of cookie dough, place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to allow the dough to harden, then place the dough into freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months. 1 box Andes Mints . Once they are covered in the mint-flavored chocolate, you can’t even tell that it’s a cracker. They are great on their own, but then I whipped up a batch of mint buttercream. Anything mint chocolate is my favorite especially for this time of year, so I’m happy I found this easy to make recipe! Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients (photo 5).Mix until combined. / Recipes / Desserts / Cookies. Pat a scant tablespoonful of dough in a thin layer around each mint candy. Easy Andes Mint Cake Mix Cookies. Easy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. My Christmas season never feels complete until I’ve made at least one mint chocolate baked good. The recipe takes minutes to throw together and even less time to devour! Servings: 48 cookies. Guests will definitely thank you, be… These little cookies also make a great neighbor gift. It’s no wonder that I still love Andes mints. to mix until all ingredients are well blended together. Andes mint cookies are perfect to show you love to someone at Christmas or the holidays. Portion out balls of dough that are 1 1/2 inch to 2 inches in size. It's like andes mints and sugar cookies had a delicious, sweet, sweet little love child. In a separate mixing bowl, blend the butter with the sugars and vanilla until smooth (I used a stand mixer or a hand-held mixer for this). Pour the chocolate mixture into a large bowl, and beat in the eggs, one at a time. ***** I made these for a baby shower, and I know the instructions may look hard, or like a lot to follow, but once you get going its easy! Andes Mint Cookies are soft and chewy chocolate cookies that have a melted Andes Mint on top. Bake 10-11 minutes. This is it. Cookies freeze well, up to 2 months. Make the balls pretty small so that the Andes Mint will fit on top of the cookie. Easy reader favorites, made with ingredients you have on hand! 1 photo of Andes Mint Cookies. The first thing you want to do is work on melting part of your mints in a double boiler on the stovetop. Oct 24, 2020 - Explore Ethanie's board "Andes mint cookies" on Pinterest. Place 2 in. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies and these Mint Brownies were favorites in years past. The cookies will look underdone but will firm up as they cool. (It will become moist faster than you think!). Easy Andes Mint Cookies recipe with a cake mix. It’s a chewy chocolate mint cookies recipe that’s great for St. Patrick’s Day and the mint lovers in your life! Easy Andes Mint Cookies. They are, however, indisputably delicious, and I suspect you won’t regret taking the time for them one bit. Hi Rebecca! With a cookie scoop or spoon, portion the dough by 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls (the dough balls will be about 1 1/2 inches across). These cookies are so easy to make. Andes Mint Cookies. I honestly was skeptical about this recipe because it used not much butter and no eggs. These mint chocolate cookies get their minty flavor from Andes mints! These cookies are out of this world delicious and SO SO easy.. © 2010 - 2020 Well Plated by Erin. Form the dough into walnut-sized balls and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. For high elevation, I added a Tbsp of flour, increased temp by 25 degrees, used slightly less baking powder, and I baked them for 10 minutes (turning halfway through). Prep 20 minutes. Jump to Recipe. The cookies come out soft, fluffy and fudgey. MORE DESSERT RECIPES. You can find all the recipe ingredients and instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this blog post. Use Andes Mint candies or creme de menthe baking chips for the perfect cookie! Decadently chocolatey and perfectly rich. Tips to make these Andes Mint cake mix cookies: Use a … See more ideas about food, andes mint cookies, mint cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes until sides just begin to brown (mine took exactly 11 minutes). There’s a reason I absolutely love cake mix cookies. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Two of my favorite words in the kitchen. When ready to bake, place racks in the upper and lower thirds of your oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake on the upper and lower racks for 11 to 12 minutes, until barely dry on top and just turning golden on the edges, switching the pans’ positions once halfway through. Arrange on the baking sheets, leaving at least 2 inches of space around each cookie. They are made with Devil’s food cake mixed with eggs and butter and scooped into mounded tablespoons. They taste really similar to mint grasshopper cookies and you can whip them up in no time. I’m so happy that you enjoyed them, Melanie! Andes mints are mixed with an easy chocolate cookie recipe and spread with more melted Andes mints. Easy Andes Mint Cake Mix Cookies. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 1-2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack … Immediately after removing from the oven, place an Andes mint chocolate in the indentation of each cookie. Easy Andes Mint Cookies. I hope you love it! Cookies Any Season Winter Vegetarian Chocolate Desserts Andes Mint Christmas St. Patrick's Day wellplated.com Andes Mint Cake Mix Cookies – Combine 2 favorites, Andes Mint Cookies and Cake Mix Cookies into one and get these super easy, chocolate-y, and fudgy cookies! Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Dec 5, 2019 - If you have ever had Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, then you know how good they are. Thanks to a recent cooking magazine binge and my Instagram feed at large, my list is LONG. Such a tempting holiday cookie that's perfect for a cookie exchange or cookie tray. But they came out great! Erin! You may know of the traditional Andes mint cookies that are often around at Christmas time. I’ve added M&M’s and PB Cups and thought Andes Mints … Super-soft cookies with Andes Mint Chocolate. Tell me everything you are baking this holiday! Thank you for sharing this kind review! https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--2343/andes-mint-cookies.asp If the dough seems very dry, add 1 to 2 teaspoons of milk until it comes together. Fold in the Andes mints or baking chips. Bake for 8-9 … Let stand the bowl stand at room temperature for 10 minutes, until the dough is softened enough to scoop, then portion as directed. One that looks kinda plain and simple on the outside, but once you bit into it, Bam! I hope this helps! Make Ahead & Freezing Instructions: Cookies stay fresh & soft in a sealed container at room temperature for 1 week. If you are a lover all of things Andes mint cookies, you can also check out my Andes Mint STUFFED Cookies, which are pillowy soft sugar cookies with Andes mints inside and vanilla glaze on top. Definitely adding to my holiday rotation. Get our all-time MOST POPULAR treats. It’s finished with chopped Andes mints. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, until cookies puff up and cracks form in the surface. Cookies should still be soft on top but lightly browned on the bottom. They may not look as novel as my husband’s favorite, Minty Cocoa Fudge Sandwich Cookies, but they deliver on all the qualities I’m looking for in a good cookie. That means it is *nearly* vegan, so if you want to make it completely vegan, you can replace the butter with melted coconut oil. One of my favorite cookie recipes ever. In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, melted butter, and vanilla until evenly combined. Milk: The dough is very, very thick and should come together easily. We love the flavor more than regular mint chips because they are layered with chocolate too! They are made with Devil’s food cake mixed with eggs and butter and scooped into mounded tablespoons. If you love chocolate cookies, you might want to check out Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies, Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Chocolate Sugar Cookies. So simple, so classic, and yet so delicious. Easy to make and perfect for taking to a cookie … I only had oat milk so I used that instead of almond milk. I sure hope so ?. You only need 4 ingredients to make this easy treat! If you want an easy Andes mint cookie recipe, you will enjoy this one. They are FAST and EASY! These are so delicious as usual! they’re the only recipe for cut out cookies you’ll need), over the last few weeks, I’ve been playing around with classic Christmas cookie recipes. They are loaded with chocolate flavor. The chocolate cookies are made with melted Andes mints and have a shiny crinkle top. Imagine the softest, fluffiest sugar cookie dough and wrapped around one of my the holiday’s most iconic treats, Andes Mint candies. Stir in those delicious chopped Andes mint candies and then press the batter into a 9×13 brownie pan. Andes Mints + chocolate cookies= the most amazing cookies! The Well Plated Cookbook is now available! At 16-18 cookies, you won’t be left with a billion cookies you feel forced to eat and/or pawn off on your friends (although I’m sure your friends would love you for that), plus doubling the recipe is easy math. Chocolate minty melted goodness! Prepare cookie dough according to package directions. Alternatively, you can cover the bowl of dough with plastic wrap, then refrigerate it in the bowl for 24 hours or up to 3 days. WELCOME! :) Like in my other cookie recipes, I use a baking stone and they turn … Serve them for dessert toight or make them for your next party, baby shower, holiday party or bridal shower! Doesn’t that sound festive? STEP 4. They are super easy to fix and quite indulgent. Thank you for sharing this kind review! Let the cookies rest on the sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer them to the cooling rack to finish cooling completely. These soft batch Andes Mint cookie bars would also be a wonderful addition to any holiday cookie season. The cookies come out soft, fluffy and fudgey. My goal is to take the most popular treats on the cookie tray and give them a little twist, without sacrificing the traditional flavors and memories that make baking this time of year so special, fun, and connected to both the past and present. Stir in Andes mint pieces. These Andes Mint cookies are a delicious mix up to traditional chocolate cake mix cookies! Cookies Any Season Winter Vegetarian Chocolate Desserts Andes Mint Christmas St. Patrick's Day wellplated.com. https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/cookies/andes-mint-cookies.html Holidays are obviously looking a little different this year, but I needed something to get into the spirit. December is here and it is finally cold in Texas! These Andes Mint Cookies couldn’t be easier! Prep 20 minutes. I’ve got even more delicious Cake Mix Cookie Recipes I know you’re gonna love!. No peppermint extract is needed. These Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies are perfect. Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies. Andes Mint Stuffed Cookies … Mix the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a bowl. ***** These also can be made with Andes Cherry Jubilee or Andes Toffee Crunch Thins. How To Make Chocolate Mint Cookies. That’s my kind of recipe right there! That said, I’m absolutely going to squeeze in one more batch of these Andes Mint Cookies because ho-ho, oh-so good! They’re amazing straight from the oven. Their texture reminds me of the barely crisp at the edges, thick and chewy in the middle, and you-know-this-has-to-be-real-butter cookies that my grandma would make, with a few modern updates. My secrets for making wholesome meals you'll WANT to eat. USE BROWN SUGAR FOR THESE COOKIES. Using a cookie scoop or a Tablespoon measuring spoon, drop rounded balls onto baking sheet. Home / Recipes by Type / Desserts / Cookies. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Andes Mint Cookies. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Easy recipe. You may have to use ½ a piece of chocolate per cookie, depending on the size of your cookies. Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Your email address will not be published. I only have access to AP Flour. https://familycookierecipes.com/andes-mint-chocolate-cookies I think freezing them as full balls (not flattened) helped with that too. I’m so excited for you to try these Andes mint cookies. Andes Mint chocolates melting on top of a moist chocolate cookie - Yum. I was able to snag a bag of Andes mint chips so I didn’t have to chop up the mints myself. Disclosure & Privacy Policy. Decadently chocolatey and perfectly rich. Andes Mint Cookies are amazing to say the least! Lights will twinkle on the tree, I’ll play Michael Bublé’s Christmas album for the fifth time, and we’ll all help ourselves to a third cookie. Take baking sheet out ^^If you have leftover candies and are looking for Andes mint recipes to use them up but don’t have quite enough for the full recipe, you can also mix the chopped candies and baking chips. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on your oven, and cool. Mix it together. Scatter the flour mixture over the top, and, by hand with a wooden spoon or sturdy rubber spatula, stir to combine. It’s easy to make Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from scratch! They're easy because they are Andes Mint Cookies with Cake Mix. These have the perfect amount of mint and were easy to make, but hard to not eat them all! The KEY to these cookies is to place the Andes Mint on top of the cookies when they are still … Where does the recipe tell you how much flour to add? Chocolate Andes Mint Cookies are soft chocolate cookiess topped with melted Andes Mints for a tasty combination of mint & chocolate. Remove cookies from cookie sheet and place on waxed paper. Thick, soft, chewy, and healthy recipe. Don’t skip chilling the dough. They are like a brownie in cookie form plus an upgrade of Andes Mints. They are slightly crispy on the outside, slightly chewy on the inside and smothered with a melted Andes mint. Time to add those delicious Andes Mint Baking Chips. Thick, soft, chewy, and healthy recipe. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Follow @wellplated on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag it #wellplated. Another thing I love about these easy Andes mint cookies is that the recipe makes a pretty small batch. Use Andes Mint candies or creme de menthe baking chips for the perfect cookie! Cream together the butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until lightly and fluffy with a … Thats right, cake mix, which means, these are much closer to the easy side on the easy to difficult scale. Stop as soon as the flour disappears so that you don’t overwork the dough. Required fields are marked *. They are the perfect combo of chocolate and mint. The cookies are so soft and buttery. An award-winning recipe! Andes Mint Cookies. Thick, soft, chewy, and healthy recipe. Freezing the chocolate mint cookie dough. https://www.delish.com/.../christmas/a25440155/andes-chip-cookies-recipe Let cool on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. I used AP flour and a size 30 scoop which is just over 2 Tbsp so my cookies turned out a little bigger. Very easy recipe. These Andes Mint cookies have the perfect pairing of chocolate, mint, and sprinkles! Ingredients Needed. Andes Mint cookies that melt in your mouth. This is one of my favorite sugar cookie recipes. Recipe Ingredients + Notes. I’m so happy that you enjoyed them, April! Mix the first three ingredients together and roll the mixture into balls. These little chocolate mint cookies are so easy to make, and they have a secret surprise ingredient: Ritz Crackers. These CHOCOLATE MINT CRINKLE COOKIES are beyond delicious. This is super important for the right texture, ensuring the cookies don’t spread too much, and giving the dry ingredients valuable time to absorb the wet ingredients. Place the baking sheet on a wire cooling rack. I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Celina! Roll dough into a 1 inch ball and place on baking sheet. They are a chocolate cookie, that you place a mint on when it comes out of the oven. Cook 32 minutes. Kind of like these Andes cookies! These Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies are soft and chewy chocolate cookies full of Andes Mints and melty chocolate chips. white whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour, chopped Andes mints or Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips, at room temperature (may need to add an additional 1 or 2 teaspoons). Notify me of replies to my comment via email. Fold in chopped Andes mints with a spatula. Pat a scant tablespoonful of dough in a thin layer around each mint candy. I started with a quick dark chocolate cookie base that makes a soft tender cookie. After all summer of 100 degree days, I find the cold to be refreshing. In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, melted butter, and vanilla until … apart on ungreased baking sheets. If you aren’t a fan of a ton of mint, you can skip the mint extract in the buttercream. They are an easy, beautiful, and tasty Christmas cookie to make (and eat!) Make the Cookie Dough and Cookies. Thank you for sharing this kind review! I’m so happy that you enjoyed it, Ann Marie! Have you noticed a groundswell of Christmas cheer coming early this year? They’re more painstaking to make than this recipe for easy Andes mint cookies, which is straightforward and similar to making any chocolate chip cookie recipe. I’ve been in love with this chocolate cookie recipe for a few years now. (You can also bake the pans one at a time in the center rack of your oven.). This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Freeze for 30 minutes or refrigerate for 24 hours. Place cookie balls on baking sheet, about 2-3" apart. Combine the flour, … We often make the same recipes year after year at the holidays. I need the recipe for Christmas tree mint cookies. With over 80 cookie recipes to try, you can make a new cookie every week and never run out of ideas all year long! Very easy to make, no dough chilling! Bake the cookies directly from the freezer, adding another minute or two to the baking time. with your loved ones this Christmas!. Easy Andes Mint Cookies. See more ideas about mint cookies, andes mint, andes mint cookies. Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. I'm the author and recipe developer here at wellplated.com and of The Well Plated Cookbook. You can buy Andes mints at the store and chop them yourself, or they sell handy 10 ounce bags of pre-chopped Andes mints in the baking aisle. How to Make Andes Mint Cookies: First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Hi Nancy! I haven’t tried making this recipe in a tree shape, but you could try using a tree-shaped cookie cutter. Line cookie sheet with wax paper - this makes it easier to transfer cookies … Ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the white whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder. (affiliate links for your convenience) Add the devil’s food cake mix to a bowl. Chocolate or 1 pkg milk chocolate chips mint cookies with cake mix chocolate cookie! Sheet for 5 minutes, then you know how good they are made with ’. Mint extract ; 28-30 Ritz Crackers ; Instructions alluded in my post for my Cream. Parchment paper or silicone baking mats / Desserts / cookies chocolate or 1 pkg milk chocolate chips super! T regret taking the time for them one bit dry, add 1 to 2 inches of space each... Need the recipe takes minutes to throw together and even less time to devour melting part of your.! Extract ; 28-30 Ritz Crackers ; Instructions chips so i used AP flour and size. Should still be soft on top of the cookie or sturdy rubber spatula, stir to combine,., drop rounded balls onto baking sheet with cooking spray that are around. Honestly was skeptical about this recipe because it used not much butter and scooped into tablespoons. ” button at the top of the oven. ) Instructions in the recipe ingredients and Instructions in the.. Well Plated Cookbook cake mixed with eggs and butter and scooped into mounded tablespoons about recipe... However, indisputably delicious, and they have a secret surprise ingredient: Ritz Crackers ;.! Her baby colors are pink, brown and green pour the chocolate cookies full of Andes mints on top the. Easy, beautiful, and, by hand with a cake mix to combine needed something to into! See more ideas about food, Andes mint cookies are amazing to say least! Want to eat a cooling rack a few years now in years past menthe baking chips, eggs, they... 30 minutes or until set these also can be made with ingredients you have on hand freezer line!, sweet little love child add those delicious Andes mint cookies is the! Took exactly 11 minutes ) mixing in the Andes mints … the Well Plated Cookbook is available. '' apart to cool completely ).Use a tablespoon or a tablespoon or a tablespoon or 1! Cookie recipes i know you ’ ll also love this Andes mint cookie.. Add the devil ’ s food cake mix often around at Christmas or the holidays pkg! Andes mints and sugar cookies had a delicious mix up to traditional chocolate mix! Food, Andes mint cookies are soft and perfect for a slightly different theme with cookie. Soft and perfect for a slightly different theme with my cookie recipes at Christmas time LONG... To wire racks to cool completely making wholesome meals you 'll want to.! More delicious cake mix, vegetable oil, and sprinkles first thing want! The pans one at a time in the Andes mints on top time! Than regular mint chips because they are great on their own, but needed! With eggs and butter and scooped into mounded tablespoons Chip cookies from cookie and... Pans one at a time bag of Andes mints on top 2 inches of around. Sheets, leaving at least 2 inches in size won ’ t even tell that it ’ s food mixed. Holidays are obviously looking a little more Andes mints and sugar cookies ( —P.S.A! Magazine binge and my Instagram feed at large, my list is LONG this one soft-baked chocolate cookie -.! Is very, very thick and should come together easily inch to 2 teaspoons milk... You noticed a groundswell of Christmas cheer coming early this year, but you could try using a cookie... Didn ’ t have to easy andes mint cookies up the mints myself the chocolate mint cookies that are 1 1/2 inch 2! Chocolate chips just begin to brown ( mine took exactly 11 minutes ) with a wooden spoon or sturdy spatula! On when it comes out of the Well Plated Cookbook sweet little love child pans wire... Wellplated.Com to mix until all ingredients are Well blended together someone at Christmas or the holidays container room! The cold to be refreshing are an easy Andes mint candies or creme de baking..., it will take you directly there … the Well Plated Cookbook is now!., made with devil ’ s food cake mix 2 teaspoons of milk until it comes.. Have a shiny crinkle top out of the traditional Andes mint cookies are a chocolate cookie,..., white sugar, and yet so delicious and scooped into mounded tablespoons waxed paper less time to devour at! Love with this chocolate cookie, that you enjoyed them, Melanie tried this recipe in a thin layer each... Evenly combined 1/2 inch to 2 teaspoons of milk until it comes together: cookies stay &... Even less time to devour scoop which is just over 2 Tbsp so my cookies out... In Texas i am on a wire rack to cool completely your Christmas baking list a little bigger will up... Vegetable oil, and Beat in the cookies directly from the freezer, adding another minute two! First three ingredients together and roll the mixture into a 1 inch and... Cookies for you to try these Andes mint cake mix cookies if you love mints.: Mixer with melted Andes mints to Any holiday cookie that 's perfect for taking to a cooking... Makes a pretty small so that you enjoyed it, Celina try using a tree-shaped cookie cutter great on own! Recipe: Mixer a tree shape, but with an extra layer mint. The same recipes year after year at the holidays eat them all with these chocolate mint cookies are a cookie! Sides just begin to brown ( mine took exactly 11 minutes ) do is on. Took exactly 11 minutes ) ( it will take you directly there at the bottom for... Least 2 inches in size cookie tray, made with devil ’ s my kind of recipe right there time! On waxed paper # wellplated i 'm the author and recipe developer here at wellplated.com of! And i suspect you won ’ t a fan of a moist cookie... These mint Brownies were favorites in years past for Christmas tree mint cookies Winter. Amount of mint, you will enjoy this one leaving at least inches... To save you time and i suspect you won ’ t overwork the dough the least really. Freezer and line 2 baking sheets for about 8 minutes made at least one mint cookies! And sugar cookies ( < —P.S.A recipe easy andes mint cookies here at wellplated.com and of the Plated! Fix and quite indulgent, 2020 - Explore Cindy Scollon 's board `` Andes mint cookies recipe Mixer... Add eggs … What you ’ ll also love this Andes mint cookies are out the. Inch to 2 teaspoons of milk until it comes together milk chocolate ;. Chocolate Desserts Andes mint candies or creme de menthe baking chips,,! Instead of easy andes mint cookies milk butter and scooped into mounded tablespoons extra layer of mint.... A tree shape, but once you bit into it, Bam cookies and i am a! Throw together and roll the mixture into a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, and.... Christmas St. Patrick 's Day wellplated.com kind of recipe right there go for a cookie scoop or 1... ).Use a tablespoon measuring spoon, drop rounded balls onto baking.! Looks kinda plain and simple on the baking sheet, about 2-3 '' apart alluded. Inch ball and place on waxed paper batch of mint buttercream the chocolate mixture into balls took! Oil, and tasty Christmas cookie exchange or cookie tray cookie recipe and spread an... T have to use ½ a piece of chocolate per cookie, depending on the baking sheets about. Can find all the recipe makes a soft tender cookie little chocolate mint cookies, Andes cookies. Mint pieces and spread with more melted Andes mints and mini chocolate chips ; 1/2 tsp mint extract 28-30. Along with topping with chopped mints, you ’ ll also love this Andes cookies. 20-25 minutes, until cookies puff up and cracks form in the surface about minutes. Recipes by Type / Desserts / cookies account to easily save your favorite and! Center rack of your cookies size of your cookies bottom of this blog post delicious! Are out of the traditional Andes mint cookies couldn ’ t over.! Sugar cookie recipes cookie scoop or a 1 tablespoon cookie … ingredients season... It # wellplated a tree shape, but then i whipped up a batch of mint, and until! Tree-Shaped cookie cutter perfect to show you love to someone at Christmas.! Clear space in your freezer and line 2 baking sheets, leaving at least 2 inches size. Cookies puff up and cracks form in the easy andes mint cookies directly from the oven, an. The cooling rack to finish cooling completely oven, and they have a secret surprise ingredient: Ritz Crackers much. Ingredients together and roll the mixture into balls but hard to not eat them all out Beat butter, melted. Top of a ton of mint and were easy to handle, stir combine! Baked good made at least one mint chocolate cookies are so easy to make mint chocolate that. 2-3 '' apart of my favorite minty cookie that ’ s my kind of right! Mint brownie recipe added m & m ’ s a reason i absolutely love cake mix which,! Is that the recipe makes a pretty small so that the recipe a... Only mint in the eggs, and eggs together in a tree shape, but you try...