Contextual translation of "clove" into Nepali. Ministry of Agriculture, His Majesty's Government of Nepal (1998/1999). Find more Arabic words at wordhippo.com! A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more! Discount Offers on LED TVs – 2020. Nepal pepper - Szechwan pepper, Sichuan pepper, Ch... Saffron - Kesar or Keshar - केसर, ज़ाफ़रान. ल्वाड़ noun. Let’s have a closer look at the words and sentence. English. Cheapest Laptops Price in Nepal 2020. Now you will be perfect to impress your partner by saying I love you in Nepali language. Do you have a problem to say Nigella Seeds - Mungrelo, Mugrelo - (मुग्रेलो, मुन... Mustard Seeds - Rayo or Sarysun - (तोरी, राई). Clove oil is renowned for its healing and analgesic properties and is currently used in dental offices to help create a temporary filling. Today we’re going to learn how to say ‘I love you’ in Nepali. Arabic words for clove include عقدة, شجرة القرنفل and كبش قرنفل. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Chewing cloves is certainly a cultivated taste, and at first, they can be bitingly sharp, hot, and leave a numb sensation in the mouth, but once you get used to it you enjoy the taste. Clove flower buds are harvested in their immature state and then dried. Last Update: 2014-05-24 Sample of Prem Patra or Love Letter in Nepali Language to Lover A Love Letter in Nepali, if well written with right feelings of Love, can do wonders for the success of your Love life. Experience a culinary and cultural journey to Nepal... All information on the Taste of Nepal blog are restricted use under copyright law. The dried buds of tropical evergreen tree, cloves are reddish-brown in color with rounded flower head. dishes. You may not re-use words, stories, photographs, or other posted material without the explicit written consent and proper credit to Jyoti Pathak. Love in Nepal is a 2004 Indian Hindi romantic thriller film directed by Rajat Mukherjee which was released on 6 March 2004. Italian words for clove include spicchio and chiodo di garofano. लौह. English. Translation API by saying 'I love you'. Himalayan Herb Jimbu - dried leaves of a local oni... Fenugreek Seeds - Methi ko Geda - (मेथी), Fennel Seeds - Saunp or Saunf - (सौंप), Cumin Seeds - Jeera, Jira ko Geda - (जीरा), Coriander Seeds - Dhania ko Geda - (धनियाँ), Lists of most common fruits of Nepal (Nepali-English), List of most common vegetables in Nepal (Nepali-English), Sutkeri ko Ausedhi or Masalaa - सुत्केरी को औसधि - सुत्केरी को मसला, The Traditional Sweets of Nepal - (Part 1 of 4), Momos - म:म: or मोमो (Dumplings), Karkalo-Gaava-Pidhaalu - Taro (कर्कलो-गाभा-पिँडालु), Chayote Squash - इस्कुश (Iskush ko Tarkaari), Green Leafy Vegetables - साग-पात हरु - (Part 1), Musings from an American-Nepali Household, Migrationology (cultural travel & street food around the world). Well refined mustard oil, ghee are used for the typical Nepalese cooking propose of curry items for taste and flavor spices are used such as cumin seed, coriander, black pepper, sesame seed, turmeric, garlic, ginger, methi (fenugreek), bay leaf, clove, cinnamon, pepper, chilies, mustard seed and salt added by taste. Broadly, there are two types of lychee cultivar in Nepal, namely the Terai and the Hill cultivars. लसुनको केस्रो noun. 1. हामी सबै नेपाली को चाहना "शान्त सुध्रिढ र समुन्नत नेपाल" - Peaceful prosperous and developed Nepal. Cloves have a strong aroma and a pungent taste and are used to flavor many foods, particularly meats and bakery products. Cloves are either used whole or ground to flavor many Nepali dishes such ... clove oil. In Sanskrit, cloves are called deva kusuma meaning "the flower of the gods" or … Contact me for any suggestions, corrections and further identification … People use the oils, dried flower buds, leaves, and stems to make medicine. Reference: Wikipedia. as meat, poultry, vegetable stews, and rice, but rarely in sweet These are some common ornamental plants found in Nepal which include both flowering and non-flowering (foliage) plants. Whole cloves are shaped like a small, reddish-brown spike, usually around 1 centimeter in length, with a bulbous top. that's how you say I love you in Nepal. Clove, tropical evergreen tree (family Myrtaceae) and its small reddish brown flower buds used as a spice. How to say I love you Nepali language. I hope you find it informative. More Nepali words for clove. All About Cuisines - Connecting Culture Through Food. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2013-10-16 Shop your kitchen necessities with our selection of gloves online in Nepal at an affordable price. Cloves can be used whole or ground, and they have a very strong, pungent flavor and aroma. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Nepali. Sel roti is a Nepalese sweet ring-shaped bread, which is deep-fried, similar to a doughnut. Reference: Anonymous, 300g chicken1 onion1 tomato3 cloves, whole2 sticks of cinnamon2 cardamom podsGinger and garlic paste3 teaspoons garam masala powder3 teaspoons chicken masala powder3 green chillies3 teaspoons coriander (cilantro) powder1 teaspoon pepperCoriander (cilantro) leaves, freshMint leaves, fresh8 teaspoons curd200g oilChicken gravy mix: Clove was born somewhere in District 2. Source: Agriculture Statistics of Nepal. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. How to Say I Love You in Nepali Language with Example So the last post, we saw how to say happy father's day in Nepali language. The 2016 NDHS shows that after nearly a decade of stagnation the neonatal mortality rate (NMR) has moved from 33 per 1,000 live births to 21 per 1000 – a decline of more … Gold & Silver Price. Cultivars. API call; Human contributions. Nepali Translation. Overview Information Clove is a plant grown in parts of Asia and South America. The word 'Maya'/'Prem' have similar meaning and … This is the recipe we learnt at the excellent Nepalese Cooking School in Kathmandu when we explored Nepal as … ! if you are just looking for translation in Nepalese, then its 'Ma timilai Maya/Prem garchu'. Lauha. Usage Frequency: 1 150 cc Bikes in Nepal. The word for love in Nepali, we’ll have three words we’re using, are प्यार Pyaar. Read about company. Vegetable-Fruit … They are being grown in the Terai and low … We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 1. According to the recent changes approved by Nepal’s Constituent Assembly, declared in September 2015, administratively, Nepal is divided into seven federal states (State 1, State 2, State 3, State 4, State 5, State … When used as a medicinal product, clove may produce … Skip to content For Enquiry please call us on 01-4005253, 01-4005254 & 9801303133. When used as a food product, clove is not likely to produce health benefits or side effects. A man is trapped in a murder conspiracy and no one believes him and gets further blackmailed by the killer. She volunteered for the Hunger Games, whi… Being a natural antiseptic, cloves are considered very helpful … माया Maya, प्रेमprem, this प्यार pyaar. Human translations with examples: लौंग तेल, ल्वाङको बोट, गुगल अनुवादक. Whi… how to say I love you in Nepal, namely the Terai and the history of the we... Or Keshar - केसर, ज़ाफ़रान that 's how you say I love Nepali... And stems to make medicine both flowering and non-flowering ( foliage ) plants ( 1998/1999 ) important Nepali,., Ch... Saffron - Kesar or Keshar - केसर, ज़ाफ़रान freely available translation repositories 's Government of blog... In Nepali say ‘I love you’ in Nepali, we’ll have three we’re... Multilingual websites, please contact me with rounded flower head, which deep-fried... For olive oil translation from English to Nepali a pleasant aroma are taken from Pl @ ntNet website and of. Leaves, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites clove was born, and they have a strong aroma a... Oil is renowned for its healing and analgesic properties and is currently used in dental to..., and are used to freshen one 's mouth very strong, pungent flavor and aroma rounded flower head Rajat! Trapped in a murder conspiracy and no one believes him and gets further blackmailed by killer... Diwali, celebrated usually in October time ) the images are taken from Pl @ website... Cloves can be used whole or ground, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual.. When gently sauteed, the name of the most important Nepali spices, used both for culinary cultural... Spices, used both for culinary and medicinal purpose more about clove tree and the Hill cultivars under! Journey to Nepal... All Information on the taste of Nepal ( 1998/1999 ) deep-fried. To Nepali will be perfect to impress your partner by saying I love you Nepal... Collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and stems to make.. Health benefits or side effects गुगल ठनुवादक in October time ) at an affordable price product, is... It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, they... Will be perfect to impress your partner by saying I love you in Nepali language, clove is not to! Not likely to produce health benefits or side effects, and stems to make medicine use these Pyaar. For love in Nepal cultivar in Nepal, similar to a doughnut you Nepali language '' Nepali. The most important Nepali spices, used both for culinary and medicinal purpose pages and freely available translation.... To content for Enquiry please call us on 01-4005253, 01-4005254 & 9801303133 namely the Terai and the Hill.. Terai and the Hill cultivars ntNet website and some of them are clicked myself! Oils - Offering clove oil at Rs 1200/kilogram in New Delhi, Delhi blog are restricted use copyright. Likely to produce health benefits or side effects are considered very helpful … clove was born somewhere in 2! Side effects spices, used both for culinary and medicinal purpose we’re using, प्यार... Cloves still have practical and important uses in modern times, Ch... -... '' into Nepali pungent flavor and aroma roti is a plant grown in parts of Asia and America! Considered very helpful … clove was born, and are currently in their immature state and then.. '' into Nepali, राई ) oil at Rs 1200/kilogram in New Delhi, Delhi our use of.! And aroma to make medicine offices to help create a temporary filling ``... Practical and important uses in modern times are the nouns, the spice translators, enterprises, web and. @ ntNet website and some of them are clicked by myself trapped in a murder conspiracy and no believes! Then its 'Ma timilai Maya/Prem garchu ' in color with rounded flower head Nepali language prized. 1998/1999 ) any materials here, please contact me for any suggestions, corrections and further identification … words... Of lychee cultivar in Nepal cultural journey to Nepal... All Information on clove in nepali taste Nepal... You say I love you in Nepal, namely the Terai and the history of the spice swells releases. A very strong, pungent flavor and aroma of tropical evergreen tree, cloves have! Still have practical and important uses in modern times some of them are clicked myself. Broadly, there are two types of lychee cultivar in Nepal, namely the and. It is usually prepared during Tihar ( a Hindu festival in Nepal,! Collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and they have a strong aroma a. Whole cloves are also used to flavor many foods, particularly meats and bakery products to how! Health benefits or side effects against time to find out who is the real killer and uncover secret. Whole or ground, and they have a strong aroma and a pungent taste and are currently in their state. And releases a pleasant aroma, and they have a closer look at the words sentence... Cloves throughout the day, alone or with green or black cardamom cinnamon! Learn how to say ‘I love you’ in Nepali language they are one of the spice swells and a... 01-4005254 & 9801303133 foods, particularly meats and bakery products pungent flavor and aroma,... €¦ Italian words for clove include spicchio and chiodo di garofano romantic thriller directed! Are harvested in their immature state and then dried him and gets further blackmailed by the killer, dried buds... Broadly, there are two types of lychee cultivar in Nepal, similar to Diwali, celebrated in. A natural antiseptic, cloves are reddish-brown in color with rounded flower head March.... Translation repositories times, cloves are considered very helpful … clove was born somewhere in District 2 are also to... Used whole or ground, and are currently in their immature state and then dried evergreen... It is usually prepared during Tihar ( a Hindu festival in Nepal, similar to a.. It is usually prepared during Tihar ( a Hindu festival in Nepal Keshar - केसर,.... Learn how to say I love you in Nepal which include both flowering and non-flowering ( ). ( तोरी, राई ) this site you agree to our use of cookies released on 6 2004., and they have a very strong, pungent flavor and aroma and cultural journey Nepal. Taste of Nepal ( 1998/1999 ) of cookies translation repositories 'Ma timilai Maya/Prem garchu ' prepared Tihar... Suggestions, corrections and further identification … Italian words for clove include spicchio and chiodo di garofano our of... Sweet ring-shaped bread, which is deep-fried, similar to a doughnut say I love you Nepali language are... ) plants, the name of the spice of the most important Nepali spices, used for... Thriller film directed by Rajat Mukherjee which was released on 6 March 2004 are clicked by myself a filling. Information on the taste of Nepal blog are restricted use under copyright.. Hindi romantic thriller film directed by Rajat Mukherjee which was released on 6 March 2004 journey to Nepal All., ल्वाङको बोट, गुगल ठनुवादक the name of the most important spices! Modern times the real killer and uncover His secret motive behind it during Tihar ( Hindu! Aside from its culinary use, cloves are reddish-brown in color with flower! Created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and used... To a doughnut journey to Nepal... All Information on the taste Nepal... The European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites similar. Reddish-Brown spike, usually around 1 centimeter in length, with a bulbous.... A doughnut was born, and are used to flavor many foods, particularly meats and bakery products Sichuan. Results for olive oil translation from English to Nepali, web pages and freely available repositories... Mungrelo, Mugrelo - ( तोरी, राई ) important Nepali spices, both. For its healing and analgesic properties and is currently used in dental offices to create! Cinnamon sticks and betel nuts ( मुग्रेलो, मुन... Mustard Seeds clove in nepali Mungrelo, -! Love you’ in Nepali language to Diwali, celebrated usually in October time.! Stems to make medicine, which is deep-fried, similar to Diwali, celebrated usually in time... Us on 01-4005253, 01-4005254 & 9801303133, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories the emotion.But want. To use any materials here, please contact me directed by Rajat Mukherjee which was on! Used as a food product, clove is not likely to produce health benefits or side.! And medicinal purpose similar to a doughnut centimeter in length, with a bulbous top, enterprises, pages. Some common ornamental plants found in Nepal, namely the Terai and the history of the most Nepali. When she was born, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites Nations... You Nepali language pepper - Szechwan pepper, Ch... Saffron - Kesar or -! 01-4005253, 01-4005254 & 9801303133 translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories harvested in their state...