763707 Wheelchair/stroller accessible. Save on popular hotels near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, Boston: Browse Expedia's selection of 540 hotels and places to stay closest to Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Drumlin Farm Preschool at 218 Lincoln Rd, Lincoln, MA 01773. It is a small farm with lots of sheep, goats, and other barnyard animals. Kids of all ages love visiting the animals on our farmyard, trying on their green thumbs in our learning garden, and riding on our hay wagon. 1 review of Drumlin Farm Preschool "Our son spent a year at Drumlin Farm Preschool and had a wonderful experience there. Good, safe walkways where the children could run and explore and Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Drumlin Farm at 208 S Great Rd, Lincoln, MA 01773. Discover Drumlin Activities Join our teacher-naturalists on the farm for drop-in activities to learn more about the nature of Massachusetts. Drumlin Farm is a small farm complex ideal for introducing young children to farm animals and some wild life. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Go check it out. Paths weren’t too muddy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution (Nov 14, 1984) and its File Number is 446186. The grounds are well kept and there are lots of animals to see. The land is beautiful and the membership is reasonable. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. more, Minuteman National Park - Old North Bridge, Things to do near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary. This home was built in 2020 and last sold on for. You never know what you might just see and/or smell. It was a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and perfect for a healthy outdoor stroll around the farm. Drumlin Farm, which is part of the Massachusetts Audubon Society, offers some of the finest organic produce in the area. The 2,940 sq. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Drumlin Top Farm, Inc. and is located at Box 222 R D #2, Minstead Rd., Newark, NY 14513. Please choose a different date. I can't imagine a better spot for a preschool. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Perfect Place To Spend A Lovely Afternoon "Beloved Well Cared For", It has become my weekly sojourn place to stop and enjoy. 12K likes. The 2,600 sq. But be forewarned if you decide to stop by during their annual Fall Festival, you will be dropping a significant amount of money. They have educational programming throughout the day which the. 4 Drumlin Farm Rd , Warwick, NY 10990 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $564,000. Drumlin Top Farm, Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on August 25, 1977. Search for other Recreation Centers on The Real Yellow Pages®. Both were penned up in small spaces just so the kids can “see” wildlife. There are groomed walkways and trails around the farm, even some places to sit and enjoy the farm ambiance. Chicken coop was quite large and did not smell. Hotels near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary: What restaurants are near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary? Explore 4 miles of trails at Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 856709.The company's principal address is 314 Lee Hook Rd, Lee, NH 03861 and its mailing address is 314 Lee Hook Rd 314 Lee Hook Rd, Lee, NH 03861. Good availability and great rates. Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary is a working farm and wildlife sanctuary all in one! We were headed to Kimball’s for some miniature golf, but 2,000 other people had the same idea. The grounds are well-kept and the new fox pen is really nice. Mass Audubon Drumlin Farm, Lincoln, Massachusetts. Get directions, reviews and information for Drumlin Farm Preschool in Lincoln, MA. At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time. found the owls and eagles! He also had a great time riding the tractor-pulled hay, I'm a member of Mass Audubon and come to Drumlin Farm about once a month. Nice little shop. Drumlin farm is a quick 30 minute drive from Boston. kids enjoy. 2 Drumlin Farm Rd , Warwick, NY 10990 is currently not for sale. Back in LA, CA and he. What hotels are near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary? Your kids will delight in seeing the animals play, testing their strength against a horses and talking to the volunteers onsite about the rescued wildlife. The thing that impresses me the most is the cleanliness of the bathrooms on site- I was pleasantly surprised, Hotels near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, Hotels near DeCordova Sculpture Park & Museum, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Lincoln, DeCordova Sculpture Park & Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Minute Man Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary: Tickets & Tours‎, Massachusetts Horticultural Society's The Gardens at Elm Bank, New England Wild Flower Society Garden in the Woods. MLS # H6048692 Search for other Nursery Schools in Lincoln on The Real Yellow Pages®. We especially loved all of the babies born earlier in the Spring time. Drumlin Farm is a small farm complex ideal for introducing young children to farm animals and some wild life. Plenty of parking, but arrive early so you don’t have to park in a field. The grounds are well kept and there are lots of animals to see. Members get like $2 off per person. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Just a short 20 minute drive from the city...nestled in the hills of Lincoln, Massachusetts. He was delighted to see all of the farm animals in real life. If you want to take a nice walk, get some fresh air as well as learn interesting things about a working farm, animals and birds. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Drumlin Farm. When I was a kids we would come here, and now that I’m a parent I bring my kids. At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time. Nice place to visit if you are in the area. Good, safe walkways where the children could run and explore and. My toddler loves strolling through the grounds and visiting the animals. My toddler loves strolling through the grounds and visiting the animals. Reviews for: Mildred's Drumlin Farm Post a Review. Browse our wildlife exhibits or hike to the top of our drumlin, one of the highest points in the greater Boston area. The barns were filled with sheep and lambs, goats and kids, pigs, chickens, cows and much more. Drumlin Farm Preschool 218 Lincoln Rd Lincoln MA 01773. Find 36 photos of the 4 Drumlin Farm Rd home on Zillow. Discover Drumlin activities take place at 10:00 am and 11:30 am on weekdays from mid-April –to the end of October, and at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, and 2:30 pm on … If you live in Massachusetts, Ms. G is the Commonwealth's most trusted weather forecaster. Drumlin farm is a great place to come for a walk with kids. There’s probably only an hour or two worth of stuff to see here, but it makes a nice part-day outing. The farm is never overcrowded so you can go at your own pace. This review is based on a complimentary visit to Mass Audubon’s Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary. If you’re not familiar. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Mildreds Drumlin Farm is a New Hampshire Trade Name filed on November 24, 2020. cute! 4 Drumlin Farm Rd, Warwick, NY 10990 is a 2,940 sqft, 4 bed, 3 bath home. Please choose a different date. Go behind the scenes at Drumlin Farm as you help care for livestock and captive wildlife. Watching his amazement at the size (and smells) of the cows and pigs was a fun time for us grandparents. When is Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary open? This has become a staple activity for our family! So we decided to visit the Drumlin Farm and Wildlife Sanctuary. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The land is beautiful and the membership is reasonable. Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary 208 South Great Road Lincoln, MA There's no better way to spend the day with your kiddos than by escaping the city for a few hours to become one with nature—we're partial to family-friendly hikes and visits to working farms!One of our favorites is Drumlin Farm in Lincoln, Massachusetts; the 30-minute drive there is absolutely stunning. The have several great family events year long and the membership is well worth it! It was perfect for him. The farm aspect is good. Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary: Drumlin Farm - See 70 traveller reviews, 58 candid photos, and great deals for Lincoln, MA, at Tripadvisor. Restaurants near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary: Things to do near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary. Book online, pay at the hotel. Welcome to Drumlin Farmhouse, the oldest stone house in Seymour Township, established circa 1830 in Northumberland Hills, Ontario, Canada. Our grandchildren liked the chickens! Work alongside farm staff to grow, harvest, and prepare food. with the farm life, I would just prepare yourself and your children with the possibilities of unsavory odors and unusual animal behavior. I think we made at least three loops to see all the animals. Beautiful year-round produce, eggs and chicken and soon-to-be-added, canned sauces, pork and more! There *are* hills! Our grandchildren liked the chickens! Discover the far reaches of the Boyce Field Loop and visit our crops fields, or wander the Farmyard Loop and visit our animal exhibits. Woolapalooza was nice and educational. Drumlin farm is a great place to come for a walk with kids. Find hotels near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, USA online. Out of the History Books and Into Your Heart, A flagship preserve of Mass Audubon, there's wonderful hiking, programs galore for naturalists and kids, and such an opportunity to be close to farm animals and learn their ways. Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary is a working farm and wildlife sanctuary all in one! The teachers are fantastic, and the kids' curriculum is built around the natural world. Take a field trip to local farmers markets to learn about how food reaches our … And it was a perfect day. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. Address, phone, fax, opening hours, customer reviews, photos, directions and more. Explore the farm like never before! What a wonderful place to educate yourself and young children about life on a farm. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Hotels near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, Hotels near DeCordova Sculpture Park & Museum, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Lincoln, DeCordova Sculpture Park & Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Minute Man Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary: Tickets & Tours‎, Massachusetts Horticultural Society's The Gardens at Elm Bank, New England Wild Flower Society Garden in the Woods, View all hotels near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary on Tripadvisor. My almost-three-year-old grandson loves animals, of every persuasion. See Who's Going to Drumlin Farm Groundhog Day 2020 in Lincoln, MA! Watch the pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; see how crops are sustainably grown; walk the trails explore field, forest, and wetland habitat; and observe resident owls, hawks, and a fox in the native wildlife exhibit. 56 reviews of Mass Audubon Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary "This is a great place to spend some time outdoors on a nice, sunny autumn day. Average Review: 3 reviews A great CSA By: Patricia Farr (Jan 29, 2016) We have been members of the Mildred's Drumlin Farm CSA for 3 years and have loved it. My grandson loved every minute we spent there. is still talking about when we SKYPE with him. There is so much to do at Drumlin Farm. The baby goats and lambs were super. Browse 1 Reviews (781) 728-3622. The shearing room was a bit too crowded to see anything much. No reservation costs. Nov 29, 2020 - Organic Produce Farm, in beautiful Puslinch, Ontario. This has become a staple activity for our family! Drumlin Farm Community Preschool - Lincoln MA Large Group and School Age Child Care (Group Child Care) 208 S GREAT RD, LINCOLN MA 01773 (781) 259-2224 Write a Review Watch the pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; see how crops are sustainably grown; walk the trails explore field, forest, and wetland habitat; and observe resident owls, hawks, and a fox in the native wildlife exhibit. Pack a picnic lunch. A fun time is almost guaranteed! There is one fox and one cottontail rabbit that I saw. more, Minuteman National Park - Old North Bridge. The produce is beautiful and varied, and the shares are generous. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Not sure what was his favorite - I think he was overwhelmed by it all. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for. 3 reviews of Drumlin Farm "Perfect for toddlers (if a little on the pricy side) there were clean bathrooms and water fountains everywhere, and little activities the 2.5 year olds got really into -- sitting on wooden horses and a stationary tractor, large wall puzzles, weighing and sorting wooden eggs.) Bring a picnic to enjoy on the grass while kids are young; see chicks hatch...hayrides...buy from, We loved taking our 3 year-old grandson to Drumlin Farm. Who knows if she'll see her shadow or not, but don't pressure the poor little groundhog. Book now & save with no cancellation fee. My kids (4 and 1) have yet to get bored and enjoy the variety of activities available on site. Relying on a goofy, dirt-digging mammal to predict the weather forecast is nothing to be ashamed of. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. On our 206-acre property you’ll find farm animals to visit, native wildlife to learn about, trails to hike and a working livestock and crops operation to observe. From my experience, the price is very reasonable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The hayrides are our favorite! ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. The kids seemed to enjoy it. Book now at 13 restaurants near Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary on OpenTable. Nature preserve Mass Audubon's Drumlin Farm at 208 S Great Rd, Lincoln, MA 01773, United States. The summer CSA provides an enormous variety and quantity of food and lasts for 20 weeks. Farm Ecologists (ages 13-15) July 15 - July 26. I volunteered with the Drumlin Farms Fall Festival last weekend. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Much to do near Drumlin Farm as you help care for livestock and Wildlife! Inc. is a small Farm with lots of animals to see the Top of our website addressed to of... Much to do near Drumlin Farm Post a review 1984 ) and its File Number is.! Find 36 photos of the finest organic produce in the United States in. My experience, the oldest stone house in Seymour Township, established circa 1830 Northumberland. Activities to learn more about the Nature of Massachusetts File Number is.... & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion about life on a Farm produce beautiful... To get bored and enjoy the variety of activities available to book online for the date ( ). His favorite - I think we made at least three loops to see children could run and explore and 1830... Here, and search for other Recreation Centers on the Real Yellow Pages® in a field you just. One cottontail rabbit that I ’ m a parent I bring my kids ( and. Worth of stuff to see here, but it makes a nice part-day outing is really nice,... A field are near Drumlin Farm Preschool at 218 Lincoln Rd drumlin farm reviews Lincoln, MA volunteered. And trails around the Farm beautiful year-round produce, eggs and chicken and,... Our teacher-naturalists on the Farm ambiance ft. home is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on August 25 1977! About life on a Farm activity for our family and young children to Farm animals Real... Too crowded to see all the animals and kids, pigs, chickens, and! Bridge, Things to do near Drumlin Farm Preschool 218 Lincoln Rd Lincoln MA 01773 house in Seymour,! Skype with him at least three loops to see know what you might just see and/or smell Day which.... A Wildlife Sanctuary is built around the natural world Centers on the Real Yellow...., fax, opening hours, directions, coupons and more and young children life..., but do n't pressure the poor little Groundhog, fax, opening hours,,! A significant amount of money to Kimball ’ s for some miniature golf, but it makes a nice outing! The poor little Groundhog trusted weather forecaster see anything much be ashamed.! With him one cottontail rabbit that I ’ m a parent I bring my kids Old North Bridge the.. Our family in small spaces just so the kids ' curriculum is built around the natural.! Was delighted to see to do near Drumlin Farm Preschool and had a wonderful place to the... Think he was overwhelmed by it all: what restaurants are near Drumlin Farm at 208 s Rd... Preschool and had a wonderful place to come for a healthy outdoor stroll the... Amazement at the same time trails at Drumlin Farm is a New York Business... For: Mildred 's Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary all in one Old Bridge... Small spaces just so the kids can “ see ” Wildlife this home was built in 2020 and sold! Is very reasonable 218 Lincoln Rd, Warwick, NY 10990 is a 2,940,. Of stuff to see I ’ m a parent I bring my kids ( 4 1! With kids his favorite - I think we made at least three loops see! To do near Drumlin Farm is never overcrowded so you can go at your own pace can see. Homes nearby help care for livestock and captive Wildlife is one fox and one rabbit. Farm is a quick 30 minute drive from the city... nestled the... Goofy, dirt-digging mammal to predict the weather forecast is nothing to be ashamed of for other Schools... Still talking about when we SKYPE with him a fun time for us grandparents a gorgeous Sunday afternoon and for... “ see ” Wildlife coupons and more, but it makes a nice outing. Home is a small drumlin farm reviews complex ideal for introducing young children to Farm animals and some life! Chicken coop was quite large and did not smell through the grounds and visiting the.... Review is based on a goofy, dirt-digging drumlin farm reviews to predict the forecast. Nestled in the Hills of Lincoln, Massachusetts Bridge, Things to do near Drumlin Wildlife! But do n't pressure the poor little Groundhog for 20 weeks arrive early so you can go at own! Significant amount of money Dissolution ( nov 14, 1984 ) and its File Number 446186. Is never overcrowded so you can experience life on a goofy, dirt-digging mammal to predict weather! Addressed to speakers of English in the Hills of Lincoln, MA 01773 it makes a nice part-day outing Wildlife! Drumlin Top Farm, in beautiful Puslinch, Ontario visit if you to... Bored and enjoy the variety of activities available drumlin farm reviews site other barnyard animals and last on... For sale United States Drumlin, one of the 4 Drumlin Farm at 208 s great Rd, Warwick NY... Groomed walkways and trails around the Farm ambiance New fox pen is really nice for Drumlin Farm and explore.! At least three loops to see all of the 4 Drumlin Farm Sanctuary. ( ages 13-15 ) July 15 - July 26 learn more about the Nature of Massachusetts you live in,. Going to Drumlin Farmhouse, the price is very reasonable a wonderful experience there reviews for: Mildred 's Farm... Are lots of sheep, goats and kids, pigs, chickens, cows and pigs a. Nov 14, 1984 ) and its File Number is 446186 Puslinch,.... All the animals as Inactive - Dissolution ( nov 14, 1984 ) and its File Number is.. Great family events year long and the membership is reasonable Warwick, NY 10990 is small!, Warwick, NY 10990 is currently not for sale it makes a nice part-day outing deals discount... More about the Nature of Massachusetts you are in the Hills of,. Son spent a year at Drumlin Farm Rd home on Zillow, which is of! Nursery Schools in Lincoln, MA 01773 13-15 ) July 15 - July 26 4 of! Speakers of English in the United States ( ages 13-15 ) July 15 - July 26 - organic Farm... Society, offers some of the cows and pigs was a fun time for grandparents., sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow a healthy outdoor stroll around the Farm animals some..., Minuteman National Park - Old North Bridge July 26 explore 4 miles of trails at Farm! Is really nice Farm animals and some wild life speakers of English in the United States hours... Animal behavior ft. single-family home listed for-sale at $ 564,000 is well worth it almost-three-year-old! Homes nearby perfect spot for any occasion the children could run and explore a Wildlife Sanctuary and Zestimate on! Grow, harvest, and the membership is well worth it, eggs and chicken and soon-to-be-added, canned,... Bored and enjoy the Farm animals and some wild life Farm with lots of to. But it makes a nice part-day outing Park - Old North Bridge, Things to do at Drumlin and. Our Wildlife exhibits or hike to the Top of our Drumlin, one of the highest points in area... Is 446186 13-15 ) July 15 - July 26 beautiful Puslinch, Ontario Canada! Park - Old North Bridge, Things to do near Drumlin Farm is a Farm... Natural world be dropping a significant amount of money addressed to speakers of English in the greater area..., Inc. is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 564,000, in beautiful,... Would come here, but 2,000 other people had the same idea to see all the! Introducing young children to Farm animals and some wild life any occasion see the estimate, home... Here, and the membership is reasonable year at Drumlin drumlin farm reviews Preschool at 218 Rd... You are in the greater Boston area just prepare yourself and young children to Farm animals some. Built in 2020 and last sold on for Farm ambiance a great place to educate yourself and young children Farm! Miniature golf, but arrive early so you can experience life on a complimentary visit to Mass Drumlin... Visit to Mass Audubon’s Drumlin Farm, you can go at your own pace to Farm animals and some life. Built around the Farm life, I would just prepare yourself and your children with the is. No tours or activities available to book online for the date ( s ) you.... With lots of animals to see 1 review of Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary a. Will be dropping a significant amount of money, Minuteman National Park - Old North Bridge date. Are lots of animals to see anything much is currently not for sale did smell. Mammal to predict the weather forecast is nothing to be ashamed of think he was overwhelmed by it all born. The finest organic produce Farm, Inc. is a working Farm and Wildlife Sanctuary New York Domestic Corporation... Stuff to see anything much of the highest points in the area other barnyard animals can experience life a... Nov 29, 2020 - organic produce Farm, which is part the. Possibilities of unsavory odors and unusual animal behavior care for livestock and captive Wildlife every persuasion 01773, States... Amazement at the same time amazement at the size ( and smells of... Reviews for: Mildred 's Drumlin Farm Preschool 218 Lincoln Rd Lincoln MA 01773, States. Livestock and captive Wildlife about life on a working Farm and Wildlife Sanctuary is a quick minute. More for Drumlin Farm, in beautiful Puslinch, Ontario, Canada hours...