She published her first book, Between Two Hearts, in 2015. She is now competing on ‘AGT: Champions’ Season 2 Discover what happened on this day. Subscribe to the new channel with Angelina's rehearsals and performances videos! Capricorns are excellent at taking action and launching initiatives. She likes to spend her free time with her pet dog, Vanilla. 163 cm / 5 ft 5 in Weight 45 kg / 99 lbs Born: 10 January (Her grandmother is Iranian artist Mery Zamani.) Angelina Jordan Wiki 2020, Height, Age, Net Worth 2020, Family - Find facts and details about Angelina Jordan on wikiFame.org . Jordan is deeply connected with her grandmother, Mery Zamani. ... By okspud1 11 Dec 2019, 2:55pm Post Malone balances the "Rockstar" life and reflection on Runaway Tour Last.fm Live. Her full name is Angelina Jordan Astar. ANGELINA JORDAN. See more ideas about angelina jordan, angelina, beautiful songs. Parents of Angelina Jordan: Angelina Jordan was born on the 10th of January 2006, in Oslo, Norway. news.com.au January 8, 2020 12:18pm Video Como prodigio infantil, ganó la temporada 2014 de Got Talent de Noruega a los ocho años, cantando estándares del jazz clásico, como «Gloomy Sunday» , «I'm a Fool To Want You» , «Bang Bang» y «Summertime». Finally you guys are finished talking. Their can-do attitude leads to success in pretty much any industry. MEET ANGELINA JORDAN: THE NORWEGIAN … Angelina Jordan Astar known as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian child prodigy who won the 2014 season of Norway’s Got Talent at age 8, by singing classic jazz including “Gloomy Sunday” and “Fly Me to the Moon“. Capricorn is ruled by taskmaster Saturn, the stoic planet that governs time and restrictions. By the age of ten, she already started to sing jazz standards like Fly Me To The Moon and Gloomy Sunday. Posted by Angelina Jordan on Tuesday, February 26, 2019. This decade also had the deadliest terrorist attack in human history - September 11 attacks. She appeared in many talent contests. JUL. Angelina Jordan, Norway's Got Talent Personal life Angelina Jordan is a very private person. Facebook, Twitter, Ebay, and YouTube were founded. May 8, 2019 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Her performances went viral on YouTube and she was featured in People magazine, Time, and other news outlets around the world. She lived in many countries with her family. Angelina Jordan was born in 2000s. The girl did not have any shoes, and Angelina says her feet were scarred. I've been working hard on creating art since last 5 years. Born Today; Richest stars; TikTok; Insta; YT; Fb; Angelina Jordan Net Worth, Height, Wiki, Age, Bio. Angelina Jordan- Birth Age, Family Angelina odpowiedziała jej aby nigdy nie rezygnowała ze swoich marzeń, i że ona sama . 12. Mar 6, 2020 - Explore Diane Zatkovich's board "Angelina Jordan" on Pinterest. She was born in January 2006 and from Oslo, Norway and she is 13 years old as of 2019. After Jordan's performances of two Billie Holiday songs, "Gloomy Sunday" and "I'm a Fool to Want You", on Norway's Got Talent, as well as "Fly Me to the Moon" on a TV talk show, all went viral online in March 2014, she was featured in Time, Daily Mirror, People, and other news outlets around the world. She discovered YouTube when she was one and a half years old. A look into Angelina Jordan's net worth, money and current earnings. Capricorn is represented by the sea-goat, a mythological creature with the body of a goat and tail of a fish. Angelina Jordan Astar (also known as Angelina Jordan) is an award-winning and world-renowned Singer & Author based in Norway. Updated: May 10, 2019 Angelina Jordan Astar (born January 10, 2006), known professionally as Angelina Jordan, is a Norwegian child singer. Know about her bio, wiki net worth, income, including her dating life, boyfriend, age, height, weight, size, family, parents, and siblings. Listen to White Christmas, Fly Me to the Moon (Acoustic) and more from Angelina Jordan. Her performances went viral on YouTube and she was featured in People magazine, Time, and other news outlets around the world. Angelina Jordan Astar (10 de enero de 2006), conocida profesionalmente como Angelina Jordan, es una cantante infantil noruega. Sämtliche der im Folgenden aufgelisteten Angelina jordan 2019 sind jederzeit in unserem Partnershop erhältlich und extrem schnell bei Ihnen More information Angelina Jordan Christmas Songs 2019 - Best Christmas Songs Of Angelina Jordan -Merry Christmas 2019 - YouTube Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Past Events. She is very soft-hearted who can't see anybody suffering. She does not much about her private life. The rising star is very focused on her future career. Angelina Jordan (born January 10, 2006) is famous for being pop singer. Welches Ziel beabsichtigen She fell in love with the Whitney Houston song “I Will Always Love You” at a young age. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Angelina Jordan. Angelina Jordan is not due to play near your location currently - but they are scheduled to play 1 concert across 1 country in 2020-2021. Please check back soon for updates. The 2000s is the decade of growth of the Internet and the beginning of social media. The education details are not available at this time. Vocalist best known as the winner of Norway’s Got Talent in 2014, at the age of nine. She is also a finalist of America’s Got Talent: The Champions (2020) with the Golden Buzzer by Heidi Klum. Comments 4. Facts. She was born in 10th January, 2006. JiAngelina Jordan Biography – An amazing singing ‘talent’ from Norway to America! Track to know when Angelina Jordan is playing near you. Angelina Jordan took the stage on the Monday night premiere (Jan. 6) of America's Got Talent: The Champions to deliver a cover of Queen 's "Bohemian Rhapsody" that … Discover how much the famous Pop Singer is worth in 2020. 13-year-old America’s Got Talent: Champions contestant, Angelina Jordan, has gone from a standout star of Norway’s Got Talent (winning the competition at the tender age of 7) to AGT sweetheart.Her most recent performance, a cover of “Bohemian Rhapsody,” even … Angelina Jordan was born in Oslo, Norway on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 (Generation Z). 喫茶去、思遠さんのブログで度肝を抜く歌姫に出会いました。 アンジェリーナ・ジョーダンというノルウェーの少女でした。 彼女の歌う「What a wonderfil wprld!」は、体の隅々にまで染みわたりました。 「こんな少女が世の中にいるのか」 彼女が一躍有名になったのは、2014年。 She used the platform to find her favorite songs growing up. Discover how much the famous Pop Singer is worth in 2020. 209.7k Followers, 26 Following, 334 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Angelina Jordan (@angelinajordana) Subscribe to the new channel with Angelina's rehearsals and performances videos! Who is Angelina Jordan? Angelina Jorden is a Norwegian Jazz singer. 初来日公演Angelina Jordan Astar(アンジェリーナ・ジョーダン・アスター)最新シングル曲「Fly Me to the Moon」ミュージック・ビデオ、「What a Difference a Day Make」カバー他、デビュー・アルバムと裸足の理由。 Angelina Jordan is part Generation Z (also known as iGeneration). People born under this sign are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms. Find Angelina Jordan tour dates and concerts in your city. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Young star Angelina Jordan has left America’s Got Talent judges in awe over her unique cover of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody. This holiday will feel differently and I hope this song brings light to your heart . Check out the latest pictures, photos and images of Angelina Jordan. Auch wenn die Meinungen dort hin und wieder verfälscht sind, geben diese ganz allgemein einen guten Orientierungspunkt! Im Angelina jordan 2019 Test schaffte es unser Testsieger bei den Faktoren punkten. We track celebrity net worth so you don't have to. With help of my grandma, I have been making art since 2014 and i finally have it available for everyone to see it and also own it! Angelina Jordan's relationship status is single. Ask to play in your city. Angelina Jordan is a member of Richest Celebrities and Pop Singers. Angelina Jordan‘s source of wealth comes from being a pop singer. Upcoming Events. Facebook. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChM_lpT4shdnsez93QMJPigAngelina Jordan's official site - http://www.angelinajordanofficial.comAngelina Jordan's book sale - http://www.angelinajordanofficial.com/limiteddealAngelina Jordan Official channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Pwa4nFvIPbtYVLcBGDpjAAngelina Jordan CoverChannel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-QOBc_N1xb8dTwqazD9KgAngelina Jordan's official Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/angelinajordanofficialAngelina Jordan's official Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/angelinajordana/Angelina Jordan's official Twitter - https://twitter.com/angelinajordana#angelinajordan She is the daughter of Gerry (Father) and the mother’s name is Sara Astar who is the Angelina jordan 2019 - Der absolute TOP-Favorit unter allen Produkten Um Ihnen die Auswahl ein wenig zu erleichtern, hat unser erfahrenes Testerteam außerdem das beste Produkt dieser Kategorie gekürt, welches ohne Zweifel von all den getesteten Angelina jordan 2019 extrem auffällt - vor allem im Punkt Qualität, verglichen mit dem Preis. How much money is Angelina Jordan worth at the age of 14 and what’s her real net worth now? Want to see Angelina Jordan in concert? The Norwegian singer Angelina Jordan has earned name and fame in a very young age. Angelina Jordan Family How old is Angelina Jordan? Angelina Jordan (13) Instagram Live Stream 06/13 ... - YouTube The iPhone was released. 15 Angelina Jordan pictures. She is 14 years old and is a Capricorn. No upcoming events. Angelina Jordan Astar, also known as Angelina, is a Norwegian singer who won the 2014 season of Norway´s Got Talent, singing classic jazz pieces, including “Gloomy Sunday” and “Fly Me to the Moon”. Find similar music that you'll enjoy, only at Last.fm. Singer. Her mother’s name is Sara Astar. She loves music at a whole different level that it means to her same as breathing air. She used her weekends to sing her favorite melodies for her family. However, her performance started getting viral after it was featured by different renowned magazines like Time and People, and many more. Online estimates of Angelina Jordan’s net worth vary. Also she is only 13 years, too young to have a … Mar 6, 2020 - Explore Diane Zatkovich's board "Angelina Jordan" on Pinterest. Listen to music from Angelina Jordan. Why Does Angelina Jordan Perform Barefoot? Her birthplace was in Oslo, Norway. Photos. While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know how much Angelina has spent over the years. Angelina Jordan spytała dziewczynkę kim by chciała zostać w przyszłości – ta odpowiedziała, że lekarzem, ale że to tylko marzenie. Her father, Gerry Christian Slattman, is a Petroleum Engineer. Read about Someone Like You - 2019 by Angelina Jordan and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Explore Angelina Jordan's biography, personal life, family and real age. We track celebrity net worth so you don't have to. As of 2021, Angelina Jordan’s net worth is, Angelina Jordan is a Capricorn and was born in The Year of the Dog. Born and raised in Oslo, her passion for the... Read More. Angelina Jordan Bohemian Rhapsody: In 2019, Angelina was selected for “AGT: The Champions season 2”, which assembled 40 past ‘GOT TALENT franchise’ winner from all over the world, as participants. Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown Find tour dates and live music events for all your favorite bands and artists in your Join Songkick to track Angelina Jordan and get concert alerts when they play near you. When Angelina was 6 years old, she met a homeless girl around her age in Iran. Born and raised in Oslo, Norway; this world-renowned singer has earned fantastic reviews for the amazing breadth, depth and maturity of her vocal talent that simply belies her young age. She is still in school and continuing her singing career successfully. Official. Discover the real story, facts, and details of Angelina Jordan. Angelina Jordan Wiki 2020, Height, Age, Net Worth 2020, Family - Find facts and details about Angelina Jordan on wikiFame.org How tall is Angelina Jordan? Angelina’s wish to perform in front of Simon Cowell has finally materialized in form of this amazing opportunity. Angelina jordan 2019 - Der Favorit Was sagen die Bewertungen auf Amazon.de? Continue to the next page to see Angelina Jordan net worth, estimated salary and earnings. View all concerts Seattle, WA, US Change location 2,237 fans get concert alerts for this artist. She continued in the competition singing Nancy Sinatra's version of "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)" live in the semifinals, and won with her performance of the George Gershwin's "Summertime", in the style of Angelina Jordan Astar, also known as Angelina, is a Norwegian singer who won the 2014 season of Norway´s Got Talent, singing classic jazz pieces, including “Gloomy Sunday” and “Fly Me to the Moon”. By okspud1 5 Dec 2019, 3:13pm View all Features. No shows near you? Company . Angelina Jordan On tour: yes Angelina Jordan is not playing near you. See Angelina Jordan pictures, photo shoots, and listen online to the latest music. [fetch instagram=”angelinajordana” display=”posts” ] The 14-year-old Norwegian was Jordan is the winner of Norway’s Got Talent. Events in Your Area. Angelina is a Capricorn. Angelina, from her schooling days, was interested in singing and got crowned with 2014 Norway’s Got Talent at the age of seven. Angelina’s videos have received over 300 million views on YouTube and almost 1 billion views on Facebook. Angelina gave the girl her own shoes. She currently resides in Oslo, Norway. Find information on all of Angelina Jordan’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. A look into Angelina Jordan's net worth, money and current earnings. The kids who were the first born with the Internet and are suspected to be the most individualistic and technology-dep… See more ideas about angelina jordan, angelina, beautiful songs.