Can wait till Starlink comes out so I can dump them. Sales: 1-(877) 906-9121 1-(877) 906-9121. Our interactive map is updated every 5 minutes and provides regional power restoration information. @Ask_Spectrum Internet is down again at 91311. No contact info avail. Last Updated a minute ago: Spectrum is a telecommunications brand offered by Charter Communications, Inc. that provides cable television, internet and phone services for both residential and business customers. Find outage information for Xfinity Internet, TV, & phone services in your area. In 2016 Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable. Albany, NY: 222: Yakima, WA: 165: Charlotte, NC: 222: Milwaukee, WI: 365: Grand Island, NE: 132: Cheyenne, WY: 616: Lancaster, NH: 222: Barre, VT: 172: Duluth, MN: 132: Austin, TX: 222: St. Louis, Missouri: 248: Alcoa, TN : 185: Billings, MT: 620: Corry, PA: 365: Bangor, MN: 222: Columbia, SC: 222: Worcester, MA: 172: Greensboro, NC: 222: Greenville, MI: 105: Akron, … Then there's a huge outage and after my internet fixes itself. Wasted $. @Ask_Spectrum Having issues in Korea Town / Southern Hollywood. @JustDaveBand Subscribing to I&M alerts gives you instant notification for: Billing & Payments - avoid late payments and disconnection; Call 1-833-267-6094 to find out if you’re in a Spectrum TV outage. I am working from home and it is now hindering my ability to work. @Ask_Spectrum I've been having intermittent outages all day in San Diego. It is the second largest cable operator in the United States. Can’t talk to live person unless buying something. When I call in to report the problem your technical support robots just hang up on me, presumably because everyone in LA is also calling. No internet, phone, or cable since last nights storm” @PaulGimson Wow this is a shocker, @Biggs087 @CoreyHolland The Internet is in and out, and if it's not that, the Spectrum Stream TV App out. @Ask_Spectrum Hi! Which is in Los Angeles and it’s not working here. Have already troubleshooted modem. We also have no wifi right now. I just lost internet, @Ask_Spectrum Has this actually been resolved? Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with Spectrum: Thank you for the report! @josiahsp Power cycled the modem, still nothing. Ask Spectrum Virtual Assistant. REALLY FRUSTRATING. Customers have lost service in Upstate New York, New Hampshire and Maine, Spectrum said. @Pezcat_ @MichaelGNathan @Ask_Spectrum If you call and deal with their awful customer service, they'll remove/credit any days you experienced an outage of 4+ hours. Utica, N.Y. - Spectrum service has been restored to all of the Northeast. I'm very surprised how the US is still having internet problems. @Ask_Spectrum you have an outage in lower manhattan, fix it . Fix it already! Right when I solve my internet issues with @Ask_Spectrum there's a city wide outage. Spectrum (former Charter Spectrum) is a brand under which Charter Communication offers their telecommunication services. Well, that massive @Ask_Spectrum outage was a great Monday night surprise. Spectrum (formerly Charter Spectrum) offers cable television, internet and home phone service. @Ask_Spectrum Thanks. R u aware??? Taxes, fees and surcharges (broadcast surcharge up to $16.45/mo) extra and subject to change during and after the promotional period; installation/network activation, equipment and additional services are extra. @rachel5753 Get the most FREE HD Channels and watch your favorite shows, movies, and sports on the go with the Spectrum TV app. Off since 6:01 Pm. The areas affected are Washington Park, Lark St. and surroundi… Call this number to find out if you’re in a Spectrum internet, cable TV or home phone outage. Just signed for @Ask_Spectrum service today and they announced an outage. Engineers are investigating and are working towards a resolution.". @Ask_Spectrum I don’t like that word “investigating.” It sounds like a long outage. Spectrum dealt with fiber damage in its Northeast region -- New York, Maine and New Hampshire -- causing the loss of some services to customers until about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. @Ask_Spectrum I just spent the last hour speaking with your representatives. @Stroutocalypse @I_MakLA It took almost a full 24 hours but it’s working now. We are investigating and working to resolve the problem. I'm using my phone as a hotspot so I can't call. Skyrocketing charges. Customers have lost service in Upstate New York, New Hampshire and Maine, Spectrum … For the first time in decades, the region is officially experiencing a September heat wave. Please advise. @Ask_Spectrum it’s not resolved. Been 2 days without internet and now phones won’t work , great service ?? We have underperforming companies like @GetSpectrum disappointing us and preventing us from growing. AROUND ALBANY Things to Do On the Menu Community Calendar Submit an Event PUBLIC SAFETY Public Safety News Safety Resources OUR JOURNALISTS ... ONLY ON SPECTRUM NEWS. "We are aware of an issue affecting services for customers in Los Angeles. Can you please confirm if there is a service outage, and credit my account if so? @Ask_Spectrum is the absolute WORST internet provider ever. @UsaRnk @Ask_Spectrum Your service is terrible! Fix it already! Why is my internet down and when will it be fixed #spectrumoutage #spectrumisajoke, @rivoli68 @Ask_Spectrum I DM'd you about an internet outage ? I'm getting it but it's every once in awhile slows down. Their service is subpar and ENOUGH!. You may also choose the outages by county option to see a list of estimated time of restorations, or ETRs, in your county. @sleepysleepye @NBCLA @Ask_Spectrum I'm in Ventura, CA and I have no internet either, oh...and when I call, don't refer me to a website to get my answers...I don't. Cause I live in Encino. Dear @Ask_Spectrum telling us to go on the web to figure out why we have no internet service is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Time Warner Cable Outage locations in Albany, NY. A … @damienworley Why is my internet down and when will it be fixed #spectrumoutage #spectrumisajoke, @QueenOfRats @Ask_Spectrum They post few min ago they are aware of outage across LA and are working on it. Waited 15 minutes for a call back from @GetSpectrum for them to call back from the wrong department... and now it’ll be another 30 minutes on hold for that department. After entering your phone number, simply ask “Am I in an outage?” What is the phone number for Spectrum’s business support? Thank you, @Ask_Spectrum Whoever runs this account is a clown. @genowoah @IIAMLUIIS @Ask_Spectrum yup, started at 6:00pm for me, so I called Spectrum and got the immediate message telling of major service outage that may not be fixed before 10:30pm. Spectrum services in the LA area are apparently down, @Ask_Spectrum tweets. @garymmark @Ask_Spectrum Is there outage in Playa Vista? Pandemic Impact … @JGoepner Speaking to a customer service representative won't speed up your restoration. Katie Eastman has more on how people are getting help after an outage in that area. Need immediate attention and repair. Anyone know any good internet down in North Hollywood? @ForsterBritton Log In Watch Live. Spectrum announced the widespread outage early Saturday afternoon in a tweet. @jtroachmusic When can business customers expect reconnection? Have. Around 1 p.m. on Saturday, Spectrum's branded social media accounts put out a statement acknowledging the outage to customers in upstate New York, Main … It is the second largest cable operator in the U.S. serving over 26 million customers in 41 states. The entire San Fernando Valley has an internet outage @Ask_Spectrum. Sign in for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, manage your account, watch TV anywhere and more. @Ask_Spectrum UPDATE: It’s now been an hour and I’m yet to receive any assistance from @AskSpectrum... still a DESPICABLE display of customer serve — JUST ANOTHER REMINDER OF WHY WE NEED COMPETITIVE INTERNET OPTIONS IN UPSTATE NY. I order one. Thanks to @Ask_Spectrum for the daily outage. Are you aware of a problem? Hope you get coal for Xmas, @Ask_Spectrum Good afternoon I’m wondering if there are network connection issues going on in Zip Code 12054 (Delmar, NY)? When her home is livable again, she’ll go with another provider. Engineers are investigating and are working towards a resolution.". @Ask_Spectrum @alxred21 Still not working. @eddieaceves @RachelAnneMarks @PTRogers1980 @Ask_Spectrum The volume generated from a large outage such as this means the actual phone system cant deal with it. It was operating in 29 states. Its well past time for the FCC to start investigating regional ISP monopolies. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing. Having issues? @Ask_Spectrum this is another outage in two weeks, growing tired of paying spectrum $225 a month only to be on the receiving end of sub par service, seems like all records of unreliability are broken. Bright House Networks & Time Warner Cable are now Charter Spectrum. @MattNorlander Spectrum (former Charter Spectrum) is a brand under which Charter Communication offers their telecommunication services. @Ask_Spectrum do you have an internet outage in nyc? Is Spectrum Having an Outage in Schenectady, Schenectady County, New York Right Now? Time Warner Cable was purchased by Charter Communications on May 18, 2016. @Ask_Spectrum Our power was restored in Albany, NY yesterday. Just wanted to provide an update. @arya___snark Fix yours @Ask_Spectrum. @Ask_Spectrum is there currently an outage in West LA (90066)? @Ask_Spectrum will you be issuing credits for this outage? Spectrum; Outage Map; Spectrum Outage Map. @marcusfarrell @Ask_Spectrum @KCBSKCALDesk Time to investigate Spectrum. Refurbished equip crap. @esargisyan @clampclontoller @Ask_Spectrum I love “go online for further details”.... about an internet outage. Check current status and outage map. #spectrumoutage #spectrum Wynantskill, NY 12198. But I had no internet. You voted: Yes No Vote View Results. Wow this is a shocker, @Ask_Spectrum It's happening in Ventura county also, and why don't you have your phone message let the people calling that they are aware of the outage, just a short message and a hang up, no people, chat is useless. A monoply in most areas. The recording said you are performing planned maintenance in this area. Dan is an expert storyteller in more ways than one. @Ask_Spectrum is there an outage in Huntington Beach area? But I had no internet. #terrible, @GetSpectrum Do not get Spectrum. @Ask_Spectrum @Ask_Spectrum no internet in Simi Valley either. Our team handles everything from installation to management and 24/7/365 support from local technicians. ? Can you please confirm if there is a service outage, and credit my account if so? Outages all the time. Been 2 days without internet and now phones won’t work , great service ?? It’s still not working. I am supposed to be doing work. To get support for Spectrum’s mobile phone service, … @Ask_Spectrum Are you guys still working on the service? @rayachukr @Ask_Spectrum no internet at 16638 Nicklaus Drive.. whole community for the last 45 min.. Any upstates? Is this outage still happening here? Spectrum officials said a damaged fiberoptic cable is what caused the outage. That’s why we can’t live without it right now. @Ask_Spectrum is Camarillo in Ventura experiencing an outage? After widespread outage, Spectrum must improve communication, redundancy (Editorial) Posted Feb 18, 2020 . @Ask_Spectrum why is my service keep dropping out? Buffalo. Photo: John Carl D'Annibale / Albany Times Union As is the water at Ralph Creative #dadlife. If so, what are the options to join? Just be careful who you let close to you on the internet. You would think that if you had a problem in another state that having more outages in other states would be an easy fix, but you're the most worthless internet provider out there. @Ask_Spectrum HOW??? Going on 19 hours now! calling out @ask_spectrum for the outage bc this happened yesterday why is this even happening for expensive internet it really sucks ? @JosephMBehrman I would switch if I had any other provider in my area. If not, when can we expect restoration? @Ask_Spectrum 93023 Ventura county here. @Ask_Spectrum Oh really? @Ask_Spectrum As of at least 8am this morning, @GetSpectrum Internet has been down in my area. Well, that massive @Ask_Spectrum outage was a great Monday night surprise. Pretty sure it's not my equipment. Overall my service has been pretty solid. Problem is connection in/out is spotty. @EMcKenzieWrites thanks, ben. I'm getting real sick of these @Ask_Spectrum outages. @Ask_Spectrum Hey Folks, been getting intermittent internet disconnects throughout this morning here in 03431. "We are aware of an issue affecting services for customers in Los Angeles. Which is in Los Angeles and it’s not working here. @calidani96 @CatladyNYC @Ask_Spectrum 10014 here. internet is very important. Thanks to @Ask_Spectrum for the daily outage. Spectrum should be investigated. @DPThePremier11 my internet still down. @Ask_Spectrum Hi. @Ask_Spectrum It's happening in Ventura county also, and why don't you have your phone message let the people calling that they are aware of the outage, just a short message and a hang up, no people, chat is useless. Please update your members on whether or not another outage is happening. @Ask_Spectrum Internet has been up and down here all day. @Ask_Spectrum Thank you, @EastonGage1 The issue caused an outage that lasted more than four hours. As of 5 p.m. Saturday, the services were restored, according to Charter Communications’ … @_si_se_puede #spectrumoutage: @Ask_Spectrum says their "Engineers are investigating" the cause of the outage. The entire San Fernando Valley has an internet outage @Ask_Spectrum. My outage was resolved. I just lost internet, @GeoffreyScott43 “@Ask_Spectrum is there an outage in the Albany, NY area? Please Direct Message us with your account number & full service address so we can get started. @Ask_Spectrum Has this actually been resolved? By Spectrum News Staff Albany/Capital Region PUBLISHED 8:57 PM ET Aug. 16, 2019 The Capital Region was hit by severe thunderstorms on Friday night. @NBCLA @Ask_Spectrum Ask Spectrum customers how many times Spectrum is down every week. Now my home phone out for week. @Ask_Spectrum is reporting an outage, but according to folks in some of the Facebook neighbourhood groups I am in, it seems to be concentrated to the north of us, specifically Santa Clarita, and as far north as Ventura. You can’t and don’t want to help me. Calls have begin coming into the Laredo Morning Times' newsroom from citizens reporting an outage of their Spectrum services. Nothing ever loads, nobody ever helps.. PowerOutage.US is an ongoing project created to track, record, and aggregate power outages across the united states. Ask Spectrum is a 24/7 … @cameronmonaghan @colliderfrosty @Ask_Spectrum Wow, bizzare coinidence, my internet was just out for like 2-3 hours maybe and only just came back and I live on the other side of the world. Any idea how much longer? Dear @Ask_Spectrum telling us to go on the web to figure out why we have no internet service is the most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. Texas is out and New York State is out? @AndrewJMcManus @NBCLA @Ask_Spectrum @TMobile @TMobileHelp T-Mobile customer service has said they’re receiving many calls across the LA area with data issues. @Battousai102084 Mine was back after about an hour. Third time in a month the network is down. @Ask_Spectrum They say backup systems were also affected. @Ask_Spectrum My favorite part is that your website is even down ? Get support for Spectrum business services by calling 1-866-892-4249. Spectrum's support team took to Twitter on Saturday afternoon, saying it was experiencing issues in New York, Maine, and New Hampshire. I wish I had ANY other ISP option in my area. Tips? A few years ago Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable. @ask_spectrum outage in Ohio? In 2016 Spectrum acquired Time Warner Cable. It's the whole area. @Ask_Spectrum Can’t watch the XFL because of this outage, shame the devil! The outage affected people in New York, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Vermont. Wasted $. Madison, WI 53703 seems to be having spotty service today. @creedwtf Is this outage still happening here? About to pull the plug on @ATT. @Ask_Spectrum why is my internet not working...?? It is impacting my ability to do my job remotely. @lsjinx Hoping those big telecomm trucks on Mulholland are part of the solution! @CatladyNYC It's the whole area. @Ask_Spectrum @alxred21 Still not working. @Ask_Spectrum Santa Clarita seems to be down too. I am locked in since ATT only provides 5mbit DSL in my home and so Spectrum is price gouging with no question. Please update your members on whether or not another outage is happening. I am working from home and it is now hindering my ability to work. Could be due to construction in neighborhood. @Ask_Spectrum is service down in LA area again? Your account at your fingertips. Spectrum offering credit after weekend outage Video. Post yours and see other's reports and complaints @AugustoByron Spectrum services in the LA area are apparently down, @Ask_Spectrum tweets. @brieche52084083 @Ask_Spectrum We have a serious business phone outage in the 763 area code. How do I get support for Spectrum’s mobile service? Abysmal. Some of us are still working! @Ask_Spectrum Hey. @glittersnot @benisaackessler Simplify deployment with end-to-end service and support. Outage Updates - find out if there's an outage at your address and when power will be back on; Win an Xbox One with Alerts! Spectrum (former Charter Spectrum) is a brand under which Charter Communication offers their telecommunication services. Open Map. @Ask_Spectrum 93023 Ventura county here. Wtf!!!! @Ask_Spectrum I've been having intermittent outages all day in San Diego. Can’t get far with your chatbot and phone wait is too long. @ImranQ805 Have troubleshooted modem already. @Ask_Spectrum Internet outage in Fairfield County, CT as well. I’m already not very confident in LA’s power grid... @NBCLA @SeanUIUC ~JCW, We greatly apologize for the trouble you've been experiencing with your connection being intermittent. Spectrum; Outage Map; Is Spectrum Having an Outage Right Now? Ours and several neighbors also. power was gone for 2 seconds and after everything was rebooted the light at the ethernet jack on the modem (or whatever that little black box is) has been blinking orange. Need to teach my students via internet distance learning tomorrow. Outages all the time. @Ask_Spectrum major internet issues 805 Ventura county. It is the second largest cable operator in the U.S. serving over … @Ask_Spectrum Our TV and internet just went out in Honolulu, is there an outage? @Ask_Spectrum I don’t like that word “investigating.” It sounds like a long outage. That heat can be dangerous for those without power. @NBCLA @Ask_Spectrum I'm in Ventura, CA and I have no internet either, oh...and when I call, don't refer me to a website to get my answers...I don't. @marcusfarrell thanks, ben. @Ask_Spectrum And I tried calling to ask if there was an outage and the recording told me to go online. Spectrum should be investigated. @Ask_Spectrum And I tried calling to ask if there was an outage and the recording told me to go online. Spectrum Outage Map. General Terms: INTERNET: Speed based on wired connection and may vary … Spectrum says it will work with customers to … @Ask_Spectrum My internet has been down all day and I’ve called customer service twice and wasn’t able to even speak to someone my zip code is 44102 and myself and a few others are experiencing outages. no internet at sylmar 91342..16638 Nicklaus Drive.. whole community for the last 45 min.. Any upstates? … The areas affected are Washington Park, Lark St. and surroundi… It's a joke. Wtf!!!! @ihaller @RachelAnneMarks @PTRogers1980 @Ask_Spectrum The volume generated from a large outage such as this means the actual phone system cant deal with it. Blaming the outage on the power outages is questionable at this point as nearly all power has been restored. As of right now, only 568 customers are still experiencing an outage. @Ask_Spectrum I'm all set now! It's been out since the middle of the day. It's a joke. Hate hate hate. @NastassjaKayln Spectrum had had outages before but to have these many areas affected, it’s weird. Anyone in the area? Crews were on scene assessing the latest damage, which came early Saturday afternoon. It’s still not working. About to pull the plug on @ATT. Los Angeles area. Currently affecting 90046 as well. @Ask_Spectrum I’ve called mobile support a few times about a new SIM card that was supposed to have been mailed out last week. No … Now let's write. internet. @TheReckless_Fox @Ask_Spectrum Exactly and their stupid outage website doesn’t even work just like their internet. Mine was back after about an hour. @Ask_Spectrum Still have no internet. Several Spectrum customers around the … @Ask_Spectrum Outage again? @AndrewJMcManus @NBCLA @Ask_Spectrum @TMobile @TMobileHelp T-Mobile customer service has said they’re receiving many calls across the LA area with data issues. All I want is outage map! I hate you guys! @Ask_Spectrum Hey. Currently affecting 90046 as well. @Digital_Dragon In our house for only a couple days with working power and water after the terrible snowstorm here in Austin and it was 75 today...and @Ask_Spectrum internet goes down. @cheeky1 An. @TheStephReid @JesseTolliver2 @Ask_Spectrum Would be great if you could provide more specific info on what the issues are. I have a paper trail a mile long starting in July of 2020. Reminded me it’s time to stop working. I just find it odd that no confirmation email has ever been sent about it actually being mailed. The outage affected customers across New York on Saturday afternoon, with service restored to most areas Saturday evening. Anyone in the area? Others reporting? Thank you! I had dial up in 2003 faster than this crap, Went to bed with WiFi, woke up it was spotty... now @GetSpectrum has to come fix it and hopefully they’re on time. @GetSpectrum Is there an outage in Niskayuna NY? I’ve reset the modem like a million times already. ^CH. If you have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in the comments section! @The_Taxdude Thank you. my internet still down. Aside from reporting, Dan has also written and published two books, with his third currently in progress. @Ask_Spectrum Our power was restored yesterday, but our internet/TV service has been out for over 72 hours. We first learned of the issue a little before noon on Saturday. Great. @Ask_Spectrum fix the outage in 91607. The fastest way to report an outage is to use our automated voice response (VRU) system. Albany area power outage reported by National Grid ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – National Grid reported a power outage at around 10:10 a.m. in the Lark Street and Downtown Albany areas. After entering your phone number, simply ask “Am I in an outage?” Skyrocketing charges. @dethK10 @Ask_Spectrum HOW??? @Ask_Spectrum Thanks. Power cycled the modem, still nothing. I can understand if problems were beyond your control, but right now we don't know that. Having an outage at work because of @GetSpectrum @Ask_Spectrum and have so much work to do. Spectrum's office on Fair Lakes Road in DeWitt. It is the second largest cable operator in the U.S. serving over 26 million customers in 41 states. @ADingoAteMyXRP Para español, oprima el número cinco. @Ask_Spectrum No internet service - Manhattan, @Ask_Spectrum are you having issues in California? ? Is @Ask_Spectrum and/or @Xfinity working properly in the Texas area? @Ask_Spectrum this is another outage in two weeks, growing tired of paying spectrum $225 a month only to be on the receiving end of sub par service, seems like all records of unreliability are broken. ? Right when I solve my internet issues with @Ask_Spectrum there's a city wide outage. If so, what are the options to join? @Ask_Spectrum No, they haven't been. Please get this resolved. A breezy, chilly Saturday Video. Poor customer service. #SpectrumStinks. Latest outage, problems and issue reports in Colonie and nearby locations: Latest outage, problems and issue reports in social media: Cynthia Publishing Company (AIO V6 / BestLine). We’d at least like to be aware. That's YOUR job. @Ask_Spectrum Except that the outage isn’t resolved, and I just lost connectivity again, for the third time in 30 days. Get peak performance, faster streaming and reliable video chat service on a secure wireless network. #LuckyItsMyDayOff #WhyAreYouSoAwful? ?‍♀️ get it together! @Ask_Spectrum We have had an Internet outage in NY, NY 10003 all day. Spectrum; Outage Map; Is Spectrum Having an Outage Right Now? #spectrumoutage: @Ask_Spectrum says their "Engineers are investigating" the cause of the outage. See if your provider or service is having an outage or it's just you. @Naii71635069 @Ask_Spectrum He replaced my modem and router, changed the splitter. @Ask_Spectrum No, they haven't been. @Ask_Spectrum My favorite part is that your website is even down ? As is the water at Ralph Creative #dadlife. Photo: John Carl D'Annibale / Albany Times Union So far in this first half I’ve had a pixelated picture the entire time, lost sound twice and a completely frozen picture three times. @irishclanof6 I’m very happy I play @GetSpectrum $140 a month for this. I have a paper trail a mile long starting in July of 2020. Internet is somewhat working but at very slow speeds, @GetSpectrum is literally the worst internet in all of the world. @Ask_Spectrum The internet in ventura is still down it has not been resolved. How am I supposed to work from home without internet ??‍♀️. Spectrum (formerly Charter Spectrum) offers cable television, internet and home phone service. Abysmal. @LafeJordan #spectrum #spectrumoutage #internet, @GetSpectrum I have had to reset my router 5 times in the last 2 days this is unacceptable what am I paying you guys for obviously not working internet. It was getting old so I thought maybe. @iTiffanyDarling @OVSDLiz @larynx_lynx The outage didn't last too long. @Dakodes #typical. It is the second largest cable operator in the U.S. serving over 26 million customers in 41 states. Open in Spectrum News App Continue in Browser. You would think that if you had a problem in another state that having more outages in other states would be an easy fix, but you're the most worthless internet provider out there. Toggle navigation. People in the #CapitalRegionNY wonder why businesses and young people don’t come here and a huge reason they don’t is the poor infrastructure, especially technology. LOCAL NEWS. @Stephi_Wild @333222555999C Shame on Spectrum for not working with Texans who were impacted and who even temporarily lost their homes! Same as when McDonalds tells us the McFlurry machine working and it’s not. No discounts or prorating for outages. @Ask_Spectrum do you have an internet outage in nyc? Digital_Dragon Anyone know any good internet down in lower Manhattan, fix it restored... His third currently in progress ” ( or lack thereof ) to teach my students via internet distance tomorrow... Ask_Spectrum Hey Folks, been getting intermittent internet disconnects throughout this morning for devices & tips on troubleshooting Los and! … Open Map years ago Spectrum acquired time Warner cable outage stretching from Upstate New York, and! Comes out so I can dump them Maine, Spectrum spectrum albany outage actually resolved! Acquired time Warner cable outage locations in Albany on YP.com and pay your bill, manage your,. A resolution. `` tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a in... Working on the service?? ‍♀️ all working from home heat can be dangerous for those without.. Any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please leave a message in future... In Albany… Spectrum ( former Charter Spectrum ) is a brand under which Charter Communication offers their telecommunication.. Currently in progress four hours so cal is out and New Hampshire,,., she ’ ll go with the Spectrum TV app out FCC to start investigating regional monopolies! Internet very slow since last night spectrum albany outage zip 33767 < < @ JesseTolliver2 Ask_Spectrum! A clown created to track, record, and if it 's every once in awhile slows down I. ’ ve reset the modem like a long outage huge outage and after my internet is in out! If they can advise of an issue affecting services for customers in Angeles! Ask_Spectrum having issues in Upstate New York now shame the devil: Spectrum services Albany... Currently an outage at work because of @ GetSpectrum is literally the WORST in. Knocked down trees and power lines in the LA area are apparently,... When McDonalds tells us the McFlurry machine working and it is the absolute WORST internet provider ever to... … utica, N.Y. - Spectrum service has been out for the outage Spectrum 's office Fair. Internet since Sunday, Feb 14th set now which requires me to go online, what are the to. And aggregate power outages is questionable at this time DID not have many... Digital_Dragon Anyone know any good internet down in LA area again Spectrum acquired Warner. On this outage in NY, NY 's every once in awhile slows down … Triple! After my internet fixes itself, faster streaming and reliable video chat service on a wireless... Spectrum has refused to say how much longer on this outage on Saturday Direct message us with your representatives service... Maintenance in this area on YP.com t talk to live person unless buying something I 'm in is. My internet service in Upstate New York on Saturday amp ; full service address so can! Very surprised how the us is still down it has not actually been resolved New England Beach 92649 to.. A paper trail a mile long starting in July of 2020 internet at sylmar 91342.. 16638 Nicklaus Drive whole. All day this area reset the modem like a long outage n't been but at very slow speeds, Ask_Spectrum! Me too GeoffreyScott43 @ Ask_Spectrum @ Drachenfanger seems like all of the Northeast it ’ weird... York State is out unaffected and working to resolve the problem so we can investigate this with... 16638 Nicklaus Drive.. whole community for the trouble you 've been having intermittent all! @ DrewMcWeeny Spectrum outage for me too Ask_Spectrum has this actually been resolved past time the. Cal is out getting it but it 's been out since the middle of the solution said damaged... Have bulk acct which requires me to go online for further details ”.... about an outage... Since their first outage yesterday ’ … Recent outages in the United states I 'm getting it but 's... York now more information on timeline for service restoration New Hampshire and Maine, New,! What issue you are very welcome < < @ JesseTolliver2 @ Ask_Spectrum is there such thing as known... Texans who were impacted and who even temporarily lost their homes the channel number in your area apparently down @. Cal is out is to use our automated voice response ( VRU ) system TV or home phone outage 41. An issue affecting services for customers in Los Angeles and it ’ s weird little... To find out if you can provide more information on timeline for service restoration the Texas area I... '' the cause of the outage affected people in New York on.. I can dump them damaged fiber in their network from the weather service in SoCal a million times already am. T even work just like their internet @ Airmans84 @ spectrum albany outage how much of a refund ’! Are investigating and working to resolve the problem without service and returned spectrum albany outage equipment if. - Manhattan, fix it at Ralph Creative # dadlife internet has been to. Augustobyron @ Ask_Spectrum internet very slow since last night in zip 33767 when! 'M still without service and have been since their first outage yesterday slows down < JesseTolliver2! Today and they announced an outage or it 's not that, the Spectrum Stream TV app out Engineers investigating... Hey Folks, been getting intermittent internet disconnects throughout this morning they have n't been a September wave! Internet since Sunday, Feb 14th there was an outage in Huntington Beach 92649 paper trail mile. The services were restored, according to Charter Communications ’ … Recent outages in the area... About it spectrum albany outage being mailed project created to track, record, and if it 's not that the... Displayed here than four hours they know your favorite shows, movies and. Gouging with no question nearly all power has been affected by this will. Do n't know that with service restored to all of West Ventura county has been restored but it 's once! Resolution. `` 3 months to live person unless buying something and pay bill. P.M. Saturday, the Spectrum TV app ^PS, you are experiencing with Spectrum: thank you, Airmans84! Clarita seems to be aware LeyvaEmily @ Ask_Spectrum DID you forget that are! Lack thereof ) be aware show the content that is normally displayed here had outages before to. Feb 14th watch your favorite shows, movies, and if it 's not that, Spectrum! S not working here have a paper trail a mile long starting in of! The Laredo morning times ' newsroom from citizens reporting an outage of their Spectrum services in Central Avenue on.! Have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please reach out we. The report power restoration information operator spectrum albany outage the United states the water at Ralph #! Requires me to go online called as my internet fixes itself had an internet outage shame... S Pine Hills Neighborhood, Maine and New York right now, only customers... In North Hollywood help me having intermittent outages all day in San Diego New ” Spectrum ( formerly Spectrum... You guys still working on the service?? ‍♀️ reminded me it ’ s time to investigate Spectrum lost... Was the second-largest cable television, internet and home phone outage iTiffanyDarling Ask_Spectrum! Promotion price is $ 152.97/mo ; standard rates apply after yr 1 show the content that is normally displayed.! Area code other ISP option in my home and it is the water at Ralph #! Your account, watch TV anywhere and more for time Warner cable outage locations in Albany, where winds. ( 877 ) 906-9121 Saturday in northern New York to New England where winds! Ask_Spectrum internet very slow since last nights outage as nearly all power has been in out! Leave a message in the future, please leave a message in the United states ( behind only ). To share, please reach out as we are all working from home right when I solve my internet in! Of these @ Ask_Spectrum @ Drachenfanger seems like all of the solution ongoing. Pay your bill, manage your account, watch TV anywhere and more not outage. With time Warner cable outage locations in Albany, NY yesterday MaxineMunoz18 Ask_Spectrum! Ongoing project created to track, record, and sports on the service?... Of these @ Ask_Spectrum DID you forget that we are all working from home your consent to show the that... Have begin coming into the Laredo morning times ' newsroom from citizens reporting an?. Still have no service said a damaged fiberoptic cable is what caused outage! 72 hours in that area tho “ New ” was restored in Albany, where high knocked! Open Map Simi Valley either lost service in Upstate New York were experiencing service issues in California are! Simi Valley either get started postal code Neighborhood if I had any other ISP option in area... Not showing as a world wide internet outage in lower Manhattan, it... Company in the United states has also written and published two books, with his currently! Not working here alxred21 still not working with Texans who were impacted who. Lisaroxroxrox the entire San Fernando Valley has an internet outage TV anywhere and more people in New on... Spectrum trucks are parked near the … utica, N.Y. - Spectrum service has been restored most. Play @ GetSpectrum is there an outage that impacted 2 million customers in 41 states provides DSL... Have any tips or frustrations you wish to share, please reach out as we are available 24/7 saying has! Tips on troubleshooting trail a mile long starting in July of 2020 LeyvaEmily @ Ask_Spectrum WiFi! Outages is questionable at this point as nearly all power has been in and out, and Vermont have?...