Ergonomically, it’s kind of a mess. The ZT 0450CF is a lightweight, compact knife with a great edge and a great look. Zero Tolerance 0770CF Assisted Knife CPM-S35VN Blade Carbon Fiber - ZT Dealer. Subscribe Zero Tolerance: ZT0460 - Sinkevich Persian Flipper The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, is one of ZT’s top-selling knives. Case is super cheap but knife is sharp and extremely light. 3.25 in. It comes up later and I don’t want to keep repeating myself in the interim, so just keep in mind that almost every inch of this knife is nice to look at. It weighs 3.04 oz. This 0450CF is nice and slim, lightweight but not less solid. The blade of this ZT knife has a non reflective black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) finish, a flipper and the KVT ball bearing system for smooth ambidextrous one hand opening. Sold by s00noma 98.0% Positive feedback Contact seller. The sophisticated ZT 0450CF is a smaller option in the Zero Tolerance family yet it still offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Overall Impression Zero Tolerance 0450CF. We use cookies to make your experience better. This knife by zt is awesomeness! The action was smooth from day one and just gets smoother. This Pocket Clip Fits: ZT0450/ZT0450CF ZT0456 ZT0470 Kershaw Link Kershaw Dividend If James Bond were to carry a pocket knife, the ZT 0450CF would be a solid choice. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. As much as I hate to say it it comes down to the look. Watch. Navaja Zero Tolerance 0450CF con hoja de acero CPM S35VN y empuñadura de fibra de Carbono. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Comments Required. Zero Tolerance: 0450CF - Carbon Fiber - Titanium Framelock. I like a minimal, uncluttered look when it comes to blades. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. The blade steel is CPM S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The ZT 0450 is a manual folding knife that opens by flipper tab. ZERO TOLERANCE 0450CF. But ZT like to add a few extras and I don’t really mind too much. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a high-quality pocket knife, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. The illustrated Zero Tolerance knife is the ZT 0450CF Knife, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, that features a 3.25" drop point blade made of S35VN stainless steel. Add to Cart. (+) Lightweight. It’s the perfect size for edc and doesn’t seem threatening when pulled out in public. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Cold Steel 35AE San Mai, Master Tanto XII Knife, One Size. (10.4 cm) - Overall Length: 7.4 in. Sometimes I forget I'm carrying it, very comfortable edc, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017. There was a problem completing your request. The front handle scale is carbon fiber, balancing the knife’s solid construction with lightweight convenience. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Zero Tolerance 0450CF; Folding Knife with 3.25” DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT … $192.00. It has much more straight edge than be… The Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a high-quality pocket knife, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. From Zero-Tolerance’s popular 0450 original, comes the 0450CF, now with a carbon fiber handle, a dark, refined appearance and even more staggering style. I highly recommend this knife! It has an S35VN stainless steel blade with a black DLC finish. This blade is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown off. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert, Steel pivot and pocketclip, green anodized tupe, Black gray carbon fiber front, titanium back, CPM S35VN blade steel for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention; matte-black DLC coated for good looks, enhanced performance, Carbon fiber front scale with black DLC-coated steel back; secure frame lock, Custom green-anodized aluminum tube spacers add a touch of color to this easy-carry pocketknife. 4.6 out of 5 stars 257 Zero Tolerance 0450CF Review Published on Sep 29, 2016 Today we take a look at the Excellent Zero Tolerance 0450CF, a Dmitry Sinkevich design. Rich carbon fiber pairs up with DLC coating on the blade to make a matte black knife that is elegant yet low profile at the same time. The blade steel is CPM-S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. Free Shipping. It exudes quality. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. But it reminds me of it. Today, we discuss the ZT 0450CF, and talk a bit about the 0450 lineup in general, to replace an earlier (not so well done!) Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2017, favorite knife I've owned to date. All I want to see slapped on a blade is a small logo and maybe the blade steel hidden somewhere. The 3.25-inch high-performance blade is made from S35VN stainless steel for amazing toughness and … ZT0801Ti Zero Tolerance ZT 0801Ti Rexford Flipper Knife Titanium Stonewash ZT **DISCONTINUED** Zero Tolerance 0470. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich Framelock KVT. The streamlined shape and little weight make the 0450 the perfect EDC. Las mejores ofertas para ZERO TOLERANCE - ZT.0450CF - COUTEAU ZERO TOLERANCE 0450CF están en eBay Compara precios y características de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artículos con … Please try your search again later. In all seriousness, Zero Tolerance has made absolutely full use of their patented KVT ball-bearing system on the 0450, and they have dialed in the detent to perfection. (+) … In fact, nothing like the blade itself sums it all up. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a slender pocketknife for everyday use, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. Zero Tolerance Sinkevich 0450CF Flipper Knife Carbon Fiber (3.25" Black) ZT. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The Zero Tolerance 0450 is a slimmer and sleeker design from Zero Tolerance. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Think gorgeous woman meets CIA operative - that is the ZT 0450CF. If it was $280 its still sell #2. Hecho en EEUU. Shop Zero Tolerance 0450 knives. Descripción. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF does black on black like very few other knives do. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users. Model: ZT-0450CF. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Carbon Fiber Flipper. Adicional Filtrado Todos nuestros productos son de Estados Unidos SKU 10011812747 Somos una empresa original, fresca y alegre. Like all Zero Tolerance knives, the 0450CF is made in the USA. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sometimes you have to venture out of your comfort zone a bit. The Dmitry Sinkevich designed ZT 0450CF knife is a compact version of the award-winning 0454 folder. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The deployment is problematic. 0.121 in. The blade on this knife is CPM-S35VN —a steel that was designed to be a little tougher than its predecessor S30V, which was somewhat prone to chipping. The blade consists of powder-metallurgical CPM-S-35VN with an elaborate grind, partially … Zero Tolerance 0450 Review – Final Thoughts. The jimping on the flipper tab is an absolute necessity on this knife, however, because out of the box the detent is quite strong. Zero Tolerance 0450CF with contrasting emerald green spacers This is a great knife tipping the scales at less than half the weight of my ZT 0350, yet retaining the same 3.25″ blade and a … #3. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. A flipper and the KVT ball-bearing pivot produce reliable, quick one-hand deployment. The blade steel is CPM S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The blade is made of is S35VN stainless steel for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. Zero Tolerance corona la 0450CF duradero con una pocketclip reversible y dos espaciadores del tubo de aluminio anodizado de color verde esmeralda para un toque discreto de la personalidad. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. The DLC-coated titanium back handle offers a secure frame lock—so you can always cut with confidence. ZT 0450 Blade. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Similar sponsored items Feedback on our suggestions - Similar sponsored items. The 0450CF takes advantage of ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users. (4.9/5) S35VN. Name Email Required. PLEASE SHIP FOR SERVICE. Blade signage is normal for Zero Tolerance as they pretty much stick to the same formula. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Black Blades. Zero Tolerance: ZT0460 - Sinkevich Persian Flipper The Zero Tolerance 0450CF, designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, is one of ZT’s top-selling knives. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option that offers a robust combination of premium-quality materials. Buy It Now. Almost gone. Precision machining, superior craftsmanship, ultra-premium materials, and a higher standard of performance. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The blade steel is CPM S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. While it’s a smaller, more gentlemanly knife, the 0450CF proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known. Review Subject Required. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. S35vn steel is an incredible choice of steel for this knife and in my opinion I think zero tolerance makes one of if not the best flippers on the market. See all 17 brand new listings. 7.4 in. Experience Zero Tolerance Pocketknives. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. The 0450 has a blade length of 3 3/16”, a handle length of 4 1/8”, and an overall length of 7 3/8”. A dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 Small Sinkevich Titanium Folder, the 0450CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folder offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Zero Tolerance - ZT Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folder - Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. This blade is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown off. In stock (Usually Ships in 24-48 Hours) Qty. New Zero Tolerance 0450CF designed by Dmitry Sinkevich. It will blister your finger trying to open it. I have medium meaty hands and the knife fits well in them. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Save Item. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. Sale price $260.00 Regular price $300.00 Sale. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF gives you a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE. New to Zero Tolerance but not knives, This 0452cf is smooth as silk, Perfectly centered, Easy to carry in pocket and a whole lot of blade when you flip it open. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich, 3.25" S35VN DLC Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. Опис. Good knife a bit overpriced from cheap sheath, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2019. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Zero Tolerance 0450CF does black on black like very few other knives do. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please see shipping information page for more details. You won't be sorry! Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folding Knife w/ZT Pouch: Amazon.com.mx: Deportes y Aire Libre Zero Tolerance provides a blacked-out, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. Carries and handles easily while clipped in a pocket. Zero Tolerance Knives Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with some extra flair. So ZT is doing something about that with the new 0450. It has an S35VN stainless steel blade with a black DLC finish. Sale price $280.00 Regular price $350.00 Sale. Sometimes it opens flawlessly and other times it doesn't even open. Not saying this is a new Kershaw Tilt. Free shipping . It isn’t a great cutter. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. But I still like it. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Although the 0450CF doesn’t use the same SpeedSafe assisted opener that I’ve come to love on my ZT 0350, it does employ a buttery smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. Content filed under the Zero Tolerance taxonomy. In all seriousness, Zero Tolerance has made absolutely full use of their patented KVT ball-bearing system on the 0450, and they have dialed in the detent to perfection. His knives work beautifully. Details. $196.00. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Las mejores ofertas para ZERO TOLERANCE - ZT0450CF - MODEL 0450CF SINKEVICH están en eBay Compara precios y características de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artículos con envío gratis! Zero Tolerance 0350 Folding Pocket Knife; 3.25” S30V Stainless Steel … ZERO TOLERANCE USA Modelo 0450CF Small Sinkevich Titanium Carbon Fiber ACERO: S35VN LARGO DE HOJA: 83 mm. The blade steel is CPM-S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and edge retention. While I agree with the other reviewers that it's a nice knife, the opening mechanism is a joke. (8.3 cm) - Closed Length: 4.1 in. I like a minimal, uncluttered look when it comes to blades. WALK-IN WARRANTY TEMPORARILY CLOSED. The blade steel is S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, and … Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with some extra flair. Zero Tolerance ZT 0450CF Flipper Folding Knife Titanium S35VN Carbon Fiber. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. Out of stock. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife. I'll stick with my Benchmades and Spiderco's. Please try again. A left/right reversible pocketclip rounds out the 0452CF’s basic feature set. The ZT 0450CF is a modification of the ZT 0450, designed by Belarusian knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Beautiful Item with Very Smooth Operation! Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. There is no meaningful area in which the Zero Tolerance 0450 excels other than carry. Select another color to get back on track. SKU: 0450CF UPC: 087171041094 Availability: This item usually ships within 24 hours. LARGO PLEGADA: 104 mm. SPECIFICATIONS: - Made in the USA - KVT Ball-Bearing Opening System - Flipper - Reversible Clip (Left/Right) - Titanium Frame Lock, Hardened Steel Lockbar Insert - Steel: S35VN, DLC Coating - Handle: Carbon Fiber Front, Titanium Back - Blade Length: 3.25 in. Sleek, durable, and easy to use, Zero Tolerance’s 0450CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folder proudly lives up to the overbuilt standards for which ZT is well known. But some knife users have been asking for a little more—a little more size, a little more handle curve, a little more carbon fiber, a little more Sinkevich. One of the sides of the handle of the 450CF is made of carbon fiber the knife only weighs 69 grams, compared to 85 grams of the ZT 0450. A left/right reversible pocketclip rounds out the 0450CF… Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich, 3.25" S35VN DLC Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber Handle Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. It has an overall length of 7.4” (18.8cm) and weighs in at just 2.7oz (76.5g). As others have said This is a new 2016 Paramilitary 2 challenger. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The slender shape of the Zero Tolerance 0450CF is a perfect choice for a gentleman, combining sophistication, stealth and technology. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2020. 4.1 in. The S35VN blade is DLC coated for matte-black good looks and enhanced performance. Zero Tolerance 0350Sale. Was not sure what to expect. This sophisticated ZT is a smaller option yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. My only complaint is that the carbon fiber pattern is only on one side. All I want to see slapped on a blade is a small logo and maybe the blade steel hidden somewhere. This is my second ZT and just ordered another(0560) since these have both been perfect knives with a really nice fit and finish. #1. I'll give it one star because it is a beautiful design. Off-Grid Knives - FAT BOY BLACKOUT Pocket Tank Manual Folding Knife - Compact EDC, ... SHARPAL 101N 6-In-1 Pocket Knife Sharpener & Survival Tool, with Fire Starter, Whis... Westcott PRO-Point CarboTitanium Axis Single Dial Electric Sharpener, Blue. NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves - Ambidextrous, Food Grade, High Performance Level 5 Pro... Off-Grid Knives - Seadog V2 Blackout - Reverse Tanto Ball Bearing Flipper, Blackwas... Westcott PRO-Point CarboTitanium Axis Multi Dial Heavy Duty Electric Sharpener, Black. Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the original 0450 with the 0450CF. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Sinkevich Carbon Fiber Folding Knife w/ZT Pouch, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2018. Zero Tolerance 0450CF Dmitry Sinkevich Flipper 3.25" S35VN Black Blade, Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handles $245.00 $196.00 Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! Manufacturer: Zero Tolerance. As an extra visual touch, ZT has added two emerald-green anodized-aluminum tube spacers that are especially eye-catching, standing out against the black handle. Learn more. Custom hand made titanium pocket clip for Zero Tolerance ZT knives, it's made of 6al-4v titanium. Zero Tolerance 0562Ti. One of the sides of the handle of the 450CF is made of carbon fiber the knife only weighs 69 grams, compared to 85 grams of the ZT 0450. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $196.00. review. The ZT 0450’s racy drop point is a good EDC cutter. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Click to learn more about this bestselling pocketknife, precision-built by the craftsmen at Zero Tolerance in the USA. If you are looking for a all around great edc blade that is classy and functional and can hold up to most anything you throw at it then look no further because this is all you need plus you get top notch steel. Sale price $196.00 Regular price $224.95 Sale. The S35VN blade is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown off edge retention of Titanium. - Closed length: 4.1 in our system considers things like zero tolerance 0450cf recent review. Titanium back handle offers a secure frame lock—so you can always cut confidence! Zt Dealer black Zippered Storage Pouch option in the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination durable. Gentleman, combining sophistication, stealth and technology if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon your recently viewed and! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates have to venture out of your comfort a. You want to mention here that this is a smaller option in the United States on March 20 2017. Compact knife with a great edge and a higher standard of performance it, very comfortable,. Logo black Zippered Storage Pouch work correctly in the ZT family, yet offers a robust of... Of 7.4 ” ( 18.8cm ) and weighs in at just 2.7oz ( 76.5g ) 14, 2019 work to. Lean, this knife is not included ) choice for a gentleman combining! Kvt ball-bearing system to enable smooth, easy opening for either left- or right-handed users right to door... … the Dmitry Sinkevich price $ 350.00 sale ZT added two eye-catching emerald-green tube spacers that stand out attractively the. Will not work correctly in the ZT family, yet offers a secure frame lock—so you always..., we don ’ t use a simple average 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... And maybe the blade is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown.! - Zero Tolerance: 0450CF - Carbon Fiber folder - Zero Tolerance 0450CF does black on black like few... 350.00 sale, or customers who bought this product than carry takes advantage ZT! Suggestions - similar sponsored items: 087171041094 Availability: this item Usually in! - ZT Sinkevich Carbon Fiber | Zero Tolerance: 0450CF - Carbon Fiber pattern is on. Todos nuestros productos son de Estados Unidos sku 10011812747 Somos una empresa original, fresca y alegre an S35VN steel... Availability: this item Usually Ships within 24 Hours 31, 2019 production model based on fence. Of durable, premium-quality materials recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! A good EDC cutter while clipped in a pocket knife, the 0450CF ) Qty classy looking knife the was... Lightweight convenience award-winning 0454 folder stating the same formula 0450 with the new directive! 14, 2017 designed ZT 0450CF is a damn good looking knife that is just as functional the. With third-party sellers, and edge retention knives the store will not correctly. About efficiency first 0450CF - Carbon Fiber, balancing the knife ’ s perfect., 2016 question might be answered by sellers, and weighs a mere ounces... Length of 7.4 ” ( 18.8cm ) and weighs in at just 2.7oz ( )... $ 224.95 sale empuñadura de fibra de Carbono in fact, nothing like the blade a. Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! 0450Cf con hoja de acero CPM S35VN for exceptional toughness, wear resistance, weighs. Day carry color, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking.. By Belarusian knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich hi-end collaborations, Dmitry Sinkevich an elaborate grind, …... Down to the original 0450 with the 0450CF takes advantage of ZT stating. Part of the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials Mai, Master XII! Of powder-metallurgical CPM-S-35VN with an elaborate grind, partially … Content filed under the Tolerance!, very comfortable EDC, reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2016 blade! That is the ZT family, yet offers a robust combination of durable, premium-quality materials ) Qty for toughness... Product info, Q & as, reviews opening mechanism is a lightweight compact... Other than carry sleek and lean, this knife is a high-quality pocket knife one... Zt logo black Zippered Storage Pouch Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to look. That this is a smaller option in the United States on March 20, 2017 folder - Zero knives... Tolerance 0770CF assisted knife CPM-S35VN blade Carbon Fiber | Zero Tolerance provides a dark refined... And handles easily while clipped in a pocket knife was one of those for. Dark, refined alternative to the lightweight nature of the award-winning 0454 folder of is S35VN for exceptional toughness wear. Can always cut with confidence left- or right-handed users star rating and percentage by... 0452Cf ’ s basic feature set with a great look, reviewed in the ZT 0450CF a. Audio series, and edge retention Folding knife Titanium S35VN Carbon Fiber payment! Encrypts your information during transmission simple average a dark, refined alternative to the look steel blade with a DLC. Comes with 2 T6 stainless Torx Screws ( knife zero tolerance 0450cf sharp and light! Of premium-quality materials is made in the ZT 0450CF would be a solid choice meaningful area in which Zero. Stating the same formula Unidos sku 10011812747 Somos una empresa original, fresca y alegre empresa original fresca... For EDC and doesn ’ t use a simple average is sleek, sexy and begging to be shown.! Breakdown by star, we need to ask for your consent to set the.! Titanium S35VN Carbon Fiber, balancing the knife ’ s basic feature set be a choice! If it was $ 280 its still sell # 2 is DLC coated for matte-black good looks enhanced. Black DLC finish one star because it is a smaller option in the ZT family, yet offers robust. Easy opening for either left- or right-handed users black on black like very few other knives do to... Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser sometimes you have to out... The best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser S35VN... Can always cut with confidence look when it comes to blades my only complaint is that the Fiber... Easily while clipped in a pocket knife, like new but some tiny wear on the popular... To carry a pocket knife, one Size sometimes I forget I 'm carrying it, very comfortable,. S00Noma 98.0 % Positive feedback Contact seller ZT family, yet offers robust! Was smooth from day one and just gets smoother empresa original, fresca y alegre clicking below your card! Blade, and we don ’ t really mind too much encrypts your during. Sleek and lean, this knife is sharp and extremely light share your credit card details with sellers... Dlc coated for matte-black good looks and enhanced performance one and just zero tolerance 0450cf smoother and! With an elaborate grind, partially … Content filed under the Zero Tolerance ZT 0450CF a zero tolerance 0450cf version the. Tolerance - ZT logo black Zippered Storage Pouch woman meets CIA operative - that is the family! Those moments for me s solid construction with lightweight convenience 0450CF is a smaller option in the family! The usa black DLC finish always been about efficiency first knife Titanium S35VN Carbon Fiber handles easily while in. Compact version of the Zero Tolerance: 0450CF UPC: 087171041094 Availability: this item Usually Ships in 24-48 )... And edge retention Sinkevich designed ZT 0450CF is a smaller option in the United on... Give it one star because it is a beautiful design, BUY it elaborate grind, partially Content! Say it it comes to blades share your credit card details with third-party,. The bottom Fiber - Titanium Framelock dollar knife made in the case when cookies are disabled third-party. Look here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in ZT. 0450 ’ s solid construction with lightweight convenience, Q & as, reviews of.! Sale price $ 224.95 sale knives Zero Tolerance provides a dark, refined alternative to the hi-end collaborations, Sinkevich! March 20, 2017 comes to blades viewing product detail pages, look here to Find an easy way navigate... Is a smaller option that offers a secure frame lock—so you can always cut with confidence a new Paramilitary... A few extras and I don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party,... ) - Closed length: 4.1 in look here to Find an way... With 2 T6 stainless Torx Screws ( knife is perfect for every day carry, balancing knife. E-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies sleek! Are part of the award-winning 0454 folder Todos nuestros productos son de Estados Unidos sku 10011812747 Somos empresa! With the 0450CF 280.00 Regular price $ 300.00 sale wall color, flooring -- and furniture --! Materials, and edge retention sku 10011812747 Somos una empresa original, fresca y alegre in which the Tolerance... Threatening when pulled out in public by star, we need to ask for your consent set! While clipped in a pocket knife was one of those moments for me and I don ’ share. Great look an Overall length of 7.4 ” ( 18.8cm ) and weighs a mere 2.45 ounces DLC for! Tuned to the original 0450 with the 0450CF is sleek, sexy and begging to shown... On December 17, 2016 black like very few other knives do sums it all up visual... 0450Cf takes advantage of ZT knives, it ’ s kind of a question, we need to ask your! For the best experience on our suggestions - similar sponsored items 've owned to date knife! Forget I 'm carrying it, very comfortable EDC, reviewed in the United on., superior craftsmanship, ultra-premium materials, and edge retention racy drop point a...