One of the most important things in our lives is the control of our minds. You can get taking thoughts captive Bible study (above) for free to get you started. Gog and Magog 7. DONALD TRUMP will win the 2020 US election and follow through with a 'golden age' of economic prosperity, a Bible expert has astonishingly claimed. Verse Concepts. Regarding the battle of Armageddon, Mr. Graham has stated: “The Bible plainly forecasts the coming of yet another great war. Returning to the old Principles Of War Stress And Hard Times. Salvation of the Soul. Mt. (1 Samuel 17:47 NKJV) “Then all this assembly shall know that the LORD does not save with sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord’s, and He will give you into our hands.” (2 Kings 6:15-17 NKJV) And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. Won’t you stop them? The Cross 5. In 2 Chronicles, we gain a glimpse into what this actually looks like in practice. You can win with the Lord on your side. Lord, help us to focus on the real battle and unite around the King: our Saviour, Messiah and Son of God. The ultimate issue in that verse is that the human soul is in danger of being destroyed. “Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. A ... For the battle is the Lord 's, and he will give you into our hand.” Romans 13:1-7 ESV / 3 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful. Do not be afraid or discouraged. . Berean Study Bible You need not fight this battle. Let me give you the Seven that fit this principle and Evil and Satan lose TOTALLY in all. My BFG (Bible Fellowship Group)on Sunday mornings have been discussing doing battle with our enemy and battling through circumstances. We will not win the battle of the mind without training and weapons either. Exodus 13:17 . While we do not know how God will use his power, he will have at his disposal weapons such as those he has used in the past —hail, earthquake, flooding downpour, fire and sulfur, lightning, and disease. Many people have troubled minds. Genesis 3:1 says, “Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.” The Bible is clear in its description of Satan from Genesis to Revelation and we have no excuse for our ignorance of his strategies. I think I could teach on this subject for an entire week. After the death of Moses , God chose Joshua , son of Nun, to be the leader of the Israelite people. Genesis one, 2. Treasury of Scripture. But you have to rely heavily on the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you. In verse 11 Peter says, "Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts, which wage war against the soul." The process of decreasing their numbers went as follows: The Lord said to Gideon: “Whoever is fearful and afraid, let him turn and depart at once” (v. 3). But even when we walk in the Spirit, the daily struggle against sin goes on. Question: "What does the Bible say about spiritual warfare?" We’re reminded before we go full gusto into a battle, we need to bring our matter before the court of God, and wait for Him to hand over the verdict; for Him to give us our orders for sure victory. Ephesians 6:13–18 is a description of the spiritual armor God gives us. What does the Bible say about ? They can harm us or do us good. Gird yourselves, yet be shattered; Gird yourselves, yet be shattered. “When you go out to battle against your enemies and see horses and ... of Egypt, is with you. “Thus says the LORD to you,” Jahaziel said. Bible Verses About Winning Bible verses related to Winning from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order . Bible verses related to Battlefield Of The Mind from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. God is in control, but that does not mean Christians get to avoid the battles—in fact, the Bible states the opposite (2 Timothy 3:12). He says to you, “Eat and drink!” But his heart is not with you. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, read more. What will conditions be like during the battle of Armageddon? 1 John 5:4-5 - For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. I love the translation in the Living Bible: ‘I am the Lord’s servant, and I am willing to accept whatever he wants’ (Luke 1:38). Now, before I close this post, I want to encourage you with this - When King Jehoshaphat was about to face a serious battle that he wasn’t sure if he would win, he called on the Lord saying, “O our God. "Beat your ploughshares into swords, and your pruning-hooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong." When we face a spiritual battle, our battle is already won. It will embrace most of the nations of the world; and its focal point will be in the Middle East, where the armies of the world will some day deploy themselves, centering at Mount Megiddo. Paul also says in Romans 8:1-10 that the Spirit is God's work, not yours. I did my first study on the mind in 1977, working through all the books of the Bible. This article will give you 100 of the very best and most powerful battle verses in all of the Bible. The Bible says that there is an enemy who is bent on destruction and will do whatever it takes to leave us discouraged, doubting and defeated Christians. There are Seven named in the Bible that do just that and are very accurate for Combat Battle Report. Answer: Many students of Bible prophecy consider Revelation 16:12–16 to possibly refer to China in the end times: “The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. by Billy Graham October 2, 2007. The Israelites were about to face a difficult battle, and God comforts them by reminding them of their victory. In our “scientific” society where nothing you can’t see, feel, touch, taste or smell seems real, some scoff at the mention of a spiritual battle. In other words, “suffering” is the way Satan is trying to devour the saints. Isaiah 35:3 Strengthen the limp hands and steady the feeble knees! I want to say, like Mary, ‘I am the Lord’s servant, and I am willing to accept whatever he wants’. The Bible says, “As [a person] thinks … so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). So while we are to listen to the Spirit, it is God who does that work. Sixth, the Bible does mention any other prominent American politician. The Throne (Light) of God. I have been studying this subject for thirty-three years. Siani 4. By decreasing their numbers even more, it would be humanly impossible to win the war and thus prove how miraculous the deliverance would be, ensuring that glory would be given God and not man.