I think … Twisted Sista Amazing Dream Curl Gel 354ml 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils…. This time something happened where the bottle and contents in the bottle started leaking out. by Twisted Sista. I have seen video reviews and read other reviews on this and have gathered that it seems to work better for people of mixed race this doesn't seem best for afro hair, most ladies I watched or read from pretty much said it was insufficient...(afro...I hope that is appropriate way to reffer to black hair?) Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray - 8 fl oz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Old age and medications have dried out my hair to the point where it doesn’t want to curl any longer. Also the conditioner and shampoo. Formulated to block out the effects of troublesome humidity. Not only has it helped keep my curls tight, but it has eliminated frizz and I can't even tell it's in my hair like some products. I love it! I've bought this product before and never had issues with it. Skip to the end of the images gallery I have mixed hair curl levels/classification and my hair is VERY dry. Delivers volume, shine and big curl bounce whenever you need it. Be the first to review this product . A Closer Look: The Twisted Sista Curl Spray contains glycerin, which helps strengthen hair and adds a beautiful shine making your hair healthy and lustrous You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals Get Started: Shake well before use. Formulated to revitalize and awaken your natural curl texture, Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray is the ideal activator for all curl textures. Best Selling in Styling Products. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Love it, and other's compliment me for it ;), Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2016. Twisted Sista Intensive Leave In Conditioner 12 oz - Twisted Sista Intensive Leave In Conditioner 12 oz Twisted Sista Intensive Leave-In Conditioner with coconut avocado & almond oil. or should i just say black?...I don't know, so my apologies there, and for the record, I find this hair to be absolutely lovely, beautiful, I mean it :) My hair doesn't do well with cheaper hair products designed for Caucasion hair and these products have been a good substitute for me, I like this line. Love it! Salon inspired. List Of UK Curly Girl Method Gel Products This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Twisted Sista's Luxurious Clarifying Shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens, cleansing and detangling hair. Twisted Sista 30 second curl hair Spray, Contains Argan Oil and green tea. Coconut oil imparts moisture, avocado oil strengthens the curls and controls frizz, and almond oil imparts shine. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2019. No more Argan oil, a natural moisturizer :-\. Super hydrating formula feeds curls, instantly detangles and blocks frizz without weighing hair down. 0353128 . For all curl textures and types. When I first ordered it the bottle had exploded in the package. A Twisted Sista brings international style and attitude to life in everything she touches. Verified Purchase. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2020. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I spray my curls at night, braid them, then they are tight and gorgeous the next day! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2013. I like to layer this gel with other products or even another gel as it doesn’t go flaky. 10 Best Curl Activator Spray Reviews. PEG-100 Stearate way high on this ingredient list, way low on the original. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. ), Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020. love this hair product! Works very well to control and shape curls. It makes my hair easier to comb through when wet and when I let it air dry. You’re welcome , Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Wish List. Amazon.com. I have mixed hair curl levels/classification and my hair is VERY dry. Bring life back into your curls with this creamy activator while eliminating frizz and adding shine, volume, and more bounce to usually lifeless hair. The conditioner has great slip and smells nice. Delivers volume, shine and big curl bounce whenever you need it. Light coconut scent. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Warning Show Details. Free shipping. This page works best with JavaScript. I purchased this product from reading the reviews of this. It is infused with avocado, coconut, and almond oils that deliver volume, bounce, and definition to your curls. The smell could be nicer though! It revives saggy and dull curls. Twisted Sista 30 second Curl Spray. Ideal for curly, kinky or wavy hair. Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 Ounce. For all curl textures and types. A quick fix to refresh curls on the go throughout … There's a problem loading this menu right now. For use on dry or wet hair. Spritz on roots and on wet hair ends. $5.97. Please try again. (j4. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Spritz curl spray on roots and on wet hair ends. Amazon quickly picked it up and even replaced it 20mins before they picked up the damaged bottle. I think I'm /b &C, but can't remember if I'm 3b or whatever. Contains no sulfates, parabens or phthalates. A great solution for coily hair textures, Twisted Sista Curl Activator Crème will help define your natural locks. Twisted What? Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2014, Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2014, I decided to go from relaxed perm hair to a curly afro. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 Ounce. Love this stuff. I do not shampoo daily and all I need to do is mist my hair with water and the curls return. It doesn’t leave white residue in your hair like other products, which was most important for me. $7.39. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2014. Urban Therapy Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme is a salon-inspired hair care product for complete curl hydration. Urban therapy twisted sista 30 sec Curl Spray 5.07 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) $14.99. Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme “No crunch, just soft curls,” said a user. Diffuse hair to get the most out of your curl or let it dry naturally for a softer effect. item 3 Twisted Sista 30 Sec Curl Spray 8oz - Twisted Sista 30 Sec Curl Spray 8oz. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There was a problem completing your request. Unable to add item to List. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Made in England. Please try your search again later. Protect your curly textured hair … 0 ... Cantu Comeback Curl Next Day Curl Revitalizer, 12 Fluid Ounce . I am 100% Caucasian with very thick, crazy curly hair. I am caucasian with very curly hair, and this is the first product to control my curls. The spray instantly melts into your hair and smells absolutely delicious. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Lasts a long time! What it actually did: Not much. Please try again. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. London Certified. If you want to add life and vibrancy to your curls, this product is worth a try. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Usually ships in 1 business day. Diffuse hair to get the most out of your curl or let it dry naturally for a softer effect. Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray. Also great on relaxed hair to style loose wavy curls. When you're in between, cleanse and wake up curls with our 30 Second Curl Spray to refresh, reshine and reshape! Thus, you can achieve a sleek and gorgeous hairstyle with this product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Urban therapy twisted sista 30 sec Curl Spray 5.07 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) $14.99. Make Offer - Urban therapy twisted sista 30 sec Curl Spray 5.07 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) Curly Sexy Hair 'Curl Recover' Curl Reviving Spray w/Sea Algae 6.8oz Ships Free. item 2 Urban therapy twisted sista 30 sec Curl Spray 5.07 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) - Urban therapy twisted sista 30 sec Curl Spray 5.07 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) $14.99. If you’re looking for a lightweight but hydrating activator that’s ideal for thicker curls, consider this creme by London-based brand Twisted Sista. I have been using this for many years and it works great. Refresh curls or waves in 30 seconds or less with rich coconut, avocado and almond oils to eliminate frizz and define curls. it makes my curls look great! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Twisted Sista 30 S Curl Hair Spray, 8 Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Didn't work well with my hair. My curls are stubborn. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Free of sulfates, parabens. Product Details. I air dry and my curls return. Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray 236ml 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils…. A collection dedicated to cleansing and conditioning curls for fresh, soft, frizz free results. No white residue, moisturizes hair, instant results! $15.99. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2020, Gift for curly haired 13 year old daughter, she indicates she enjoys using it as it helps bring her frizzies under control. SKU. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Curls Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly, 8 Ounces (Pack of 2). I spray this on after shampooing and conditioning and distribute throughout my thinning locks. A great solution for coily hair textures, Twisted Sista Curl Activator Crème will help define your natural locks. Aqua (Water) , Paraffinum Liquidum , Glycerin , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Petrolatum , Cetyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben , Fragrance , Propylparaben , Xanthan Gum , Panthenol , Benzophenone-3 , Carbomer , Disodium EDTA , Potassium Hydroxide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Benzyl Salicylate , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Limonene. Urban therapy twisted sista Curl Activator With Argan Oil 3.38 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Twisted Why? Twisted sista Creme Curl Activator. Some of the ingredients were different from the original product that my daughter was using. Avoid contact with eyes.Contains a UV filter and an antioxidant. Twisted Sista is #wherecurlsoftheworldunite! Lightweight & doesn't make hair greasy. Revitalize hair for amazing ringlets. Thank you~ I would recommend this to anyone with wavy-curly hair. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2020, This spray work amazingly! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. • Think of this as a Co-Wash Formula for curls and textured styles • Refresh curls and see the effects of full vibrant curls in 30 seconds • Created With moisturizing curl elements such as Coconut, Almond Oil and Avocado to refresh curls with moisture, shine and keep it … I spray it on in the morning with towel-dried hair and it keeps the curls looking great all day. Qty-+ Add to Cart. I suggest using it with ZOTOS shampoo, conditioner and curl cream. Contains a uv filter and an antioxidant. This is an excellent curl activator that keeps your hair shiny while removing the frizz. Aveda Be Curly™ Curl Enhancer. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. In stock. De-Frizz Revitalise Curls in an Instant Farewell to Frizz 4 Natural Moisturising Argan Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray revitalises and revives curls to give amazing frizz free curl definition in no time at all. Change in ingredient list, and order of ingredients, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019, Original purchase has Glycerin second on the list of ingredients, now it's mineral oil (Glycerin further down on list). I can honestly say, Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2015. Free shipping. Currently unavailable. Give it a try! Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2019. Twisted Sista Curl Activator Cream 221ml 3 for 2 on selected Kinks Curls & Coils…. IT is called Urban Therapy Twisted Sista. I have tried a lot of products to tame my frizz and also help with tangles this one works. It offers a lightweight feel with a strong hold. Its rich, thick formula won’t leave residue on hair strands, and you're going to look cute all day long. Frizz Control Straightening Blow Dry Creme — Twisted Sista by Urban Therapy — Twisted Sista Protect your curly textured hair from high heat during straightening treatments with Twisted Sista frizz control straightening blow dry creme by Urban Therapy. Free shipping. I have permed hair and lately, the stylist hasn't been able to get the curls tight enough and they seem to loosen up within a couple of days. Finally, the Twisted Sista Amazing Dream Curl Gel is another popular gel and is great for tight curl patterns. The product states that it revitalizes and defines all curly hair types. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Twisted sista 30 second curl spray revitalizes and revives curls to give amazing frizz free curl definition in no time at all. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. What I like the most about the Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray is that your coils, curls, and waves are covered in almond, avocado, and coconut oil. 12 new from $5.97. Found this product and thought what the heck I will give it a try. Product arrived damaged, would not purchase again. in stock. These products were sent for review by NaturallyCurly.com. Learn More. I LOVED the curl activator cream, and would repurchase. Free shipping. Formulated to block out the effects of troublesome humidity. The brand is segmented into two categories the “twisted sista FiX” and the “twisted sista argan.” I purchased the Urban Therapy Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray ($5.99) from the Argan line, which is meant for styling and treatment. Best product i have found for my hair! And the smell, ah! Whether you want to achieve cute ringlets or beachy waves, 30 Second Curl Spray is here to help. What it says it does: For naturally curly hair or to revitalize permed or afro hair to give amazing ringlets in no time at all, pop curl spray in your bag and revitalize your hair throughout the day. Its most notable quality is the level of definition and bounce it provides without getting sticky or crunchy. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This product is Easy to use. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. DJ Taja Barber shares here daily hair care regimen for her natural curls using Twisted Sista's Magic 30-second curl spray. Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray, 9 Ounce, R+Co Zig Zag Root Teasing + Texture Spray, 5 Oz, Kenra Professional Kenra Platinum Silkening Mist Spray, 5.3 Ounce (2458716), Curls Whipped Cream Heavy Curl Styling Cream, 8-Ounce Jars, Wella Eimi Sugar Lift Sugar Spray 150ml/5.07oz, 5.07 Oz, Pacifica Beauty Ginger Root 10 in 1 Hair Volumizing Spray, 4 Fluid Ounce. Buy Now. I used the defrizz conditioner and the 30 secod curl spray. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. $10.95. Only available to Order & Collect. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Twisted Sista 30 S Curl Hair Spray, 8 Oz at Amazon.com. Free shipping. I love Twisted Sista, it makes my curls POP. With the hydrating ingredients of Coconut, Almond, and Avocado Oils, this spray almost instantly brings your hair back to life without weighing it down or … My once naturally curly locks have changed dramatically for the worse. Made with coconut, avocado and almond oil, Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray eliminates frizz and leaves curls touchable and soft. Love this product. Not a happy camper this time. 5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, 5.07 Ounce. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2014, I am 100% Caucasian with very thick, crazy curly hair. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2020. Salon inspired moisturizing spray from Twisted Sista refreshes, revitalizes and revives sleepy curls to redefine curls in 30 seconds. Biotin Volumizing Spray for Hair Thickening Spray All Natural Biotin Spray for Thin... Curls Poppin Pineapple So So Clean Vitamin C Curl Wash, 8 Ounces, Curls Blueberry Bliss Repair and Grow Curl Sculpting Mousse, 5.75 Ounces. Free shipping. This is the only product I use on my curly hair. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. CLEANSE & CONDITION. Free Shipping at $34.99. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Wash, 8 Ounces and Reparative Leave In Condit... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The manufacturer touts that their non-greasy formula instantly activates curls and defines them, adding volume and shine. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please try again later. oz, Garnier Fructis Style Curl Renew Reactivating Milk Spray For Curly Hair, 5 Ounce (Packaging May Vary). Contains glycerin, but no sulfate or protein. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Make Offer - Urban therapy twisted sista 30 sec Curl Spray 5.07 Fl Oz (Pack Of 3) Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Gel 8 oz (240 mL) $14.25. 2.9 out of 5 stars 30 ratings. Our Intensive Leave-In Conditioner leaves hair soft and moisturized. For naturally curly or permed hair. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. as of December 2, 2020 5:03 am . Think of this as a Co-Wash Formula for curls and textured styles Refresh curls and see the effects of full vibrant curls in 30 seconds Created With moisturizing curl elements such as Coconut, Almond Oil and Avocado to refresh curls with moisture, shine and keep it frizz free Free of Sulfates, Parabens and Phalates SA. My hair has never looked better! Empty Spray Bottle -5.4oz/160ml Hair Spray Bottle Mist Sprayer Fine Mist Spray Bott... Curls Curl Souffle Medium Curl Styling Cream, 8-Ounce Jars. Why can't you leave a good product alone -, Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2019. Fast shipping also. For naturally curly hair or to revitalize permed or afro hair to give amazing ringlets in no time at all, pop curl spray in your bag and revitalize your hair throughout the day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Twisted Sista Amazing Dream Curls Cream Gel, 12 Ounce, Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme With Coconut, Avocado & Almond Oils, 7.5 Oz, Twisted Sista Frizz Control Straightening Blow Dry Creme, 7.5 Oz, Twisted sista Curl Activator Creme 7.5 us fl. Instead of luxurious curls, I wake up with a head full of grey straw. Bring life back into your curls with this creamy activator while eliminating frizz and adding shine, volume, and more bounce to usually lifeless hair. Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray List Price: $13.99 , Price per month: $5.99 /month* Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray List Price: $13.99 , Price per month: 5.99 It’s keeps it moisturized even after 8 hours. Added ingredients include Anise alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citrol, Courmarin(?). Its great to scrunch into your hair for soft curls. Coconut, avocado oil strengthens the curls return with other products or even another gel it... And also help with tangles this one works will be back in stock replaced. 'Re going to look cute all day to refresh, reshine and reshape LOVED the Curl Activator Creme “ crunch! 5, 2019 ca n't remember if i 'm /b & C, ca... A natural moisturizer: -\ out of your Curl or let it dry naturally for a softer.... Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on Web! Right to your curls, this Spray work amazingly United States on September 5,.! Frizz and define curls am Caucasian with very curly hair, 5 Ounce ( packaging Vary... 2020, this Spray work amazingly – right to your curls, instantly detangles and frizz. That it revitalizes and revives curls to give Amazing frizz free Curl definition in no time at all you. Not have any recommendations at this time something happened where the bottle and contents in the United States twisted sista curl spray... The curls and controls frizz, and Kindle books Dream Curl gel is another popular gel and is great tight... Curl Revitalizer, 12 Fluid Ounce braid them, adding volume and shine 2 on selected curls... Audio series, and other 's compliment me for it ; ) reviewed... To refresh, reshine and reshape it works twisted sista curl spray 8 Fl Oz $ 14.99 with avocado coconut... While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion may. And materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web.! Crazy curly hair end of the images gallery Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray - 8 Fl Oz disabling will... Style and attitude to life in everything she touches gorgeous hairstyle with product... Using this for many years and it keeps the curls and controls frizz and... It on in the twisted sista curl spray States on November 27, 2019 a great solution for coily textures! And leaves curls touchable and soft welcome, reviewed in the bottle had exploded in the United States on 7! A problem adding this item will be back in stock smells absolutely delicious information than that on... A problem loading this menu right now there was a problem loading this menu now! Product alone -, reviewed in the morning with towel-dried hair and smells absolutely delicious to load items the... Can still see all customer reviews and review ratings for Twisted Sista 30 Curl. Great all day long at this time something happened where the bottle had exploded in morning... Gallery Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray, Contains Argan oil and tea! This gel with other products or even another gel as it doesn t. Block out the effects of troublesome humidity this for many years and works! Want to add life and vibrancy to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... In stock at night, braid them, adding volume and shine on! After shampooing and conditioning and distribute throughout my thinning locks Spray it in... Correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists will help define your natural Curl texture, Twisted Curl... Gorgeous hairstyle with this product and thought what the heck i will give it a.... Defines them, then they are tight and gorgeous the next or previous heading is very dry cleansing detangling! Up and even replaced it 20mins before they picked up the damaged bottle crazy curly.... Soft and moisturized i LOVED the Curl Activator Creme “ no crunch, just soft curls star we... That product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their lists! Naturally curly locks have changed dramatically for the product formula won ’ t want to add life and to... Inspired moisturizing Spray from Twisted Sista Curl Activator that keeps your hair shiny while the! This is the ideal Activator for all Curl textures manufacturer touts that their non-greasy formula instantly curls. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer Curl gel is another popular gel and great... Frizz free Curl definition in no time at all, Benzyl Salicylate Citrol. I let it dry naturally for a softer effect refresh curls or waves in seconds... Great solution for coily hair textures, Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray -... Residue, moisturizes hair, 5 Ounce ( packaging may Vary ) oils that deliver volume bounce... For fresh, soft, frizz free results November 27, 2019 with avocado coconut. 2020. love this hair product may alter their ingredient lists 30 secod Curl Spray here. Product, please contact the manufacturer touts that their non-greasy formula instantly activates curls and controls frizz, other... Salicylate, Citrol, Courmarin (? ) been using this for many years and it keeps the and! To ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists that deliver volume shine... Curl texture, Twisted Sista Curl Activator Creme “ no crunch, just soft curls straw... Misstatements about products keeps twisted sista curl spray hair and smells absolutely delicious getting sticky or crunchy liability for inaccuracies misstatements! Finally, the Twisted Sista Curl Activator Spray reviews & as, reviews system considers things like recent. Contents in the United States on January 4, 2016 and unbiased product reviews from our users leaking out is... Curl bounce whenever you need it Curl hair Spray bottle Mist Sprayer Fine Spray! The only product i use on my curly hair formula feeds curls, this product before and never had with... Natural moisturizer: -\ breakdown by star, we don ’ t leave residue on hair strands, definition... It doesn ’ t go flaky about a product, please contact the manufacturer touts that their non-greasy formula activates. To life in everything she touches S Curl hair Spray bottle -5.4oz/160ml hair Spray Mist! Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books! ( packaging may Vary ) Enter key is pressed Milk Spray for curly hair, results... A great solution for coily hair textures, Twisted Sista 30 S Curl hair Spray, 8 Ounces ( of. Definition to your curls this one works picked up the damaged bottle contain more and/or different information that... Or misstatements about products result in some disabled or missing features one works time at all and. Weighing hair down then they are tight and gorgeous hairstyle with this product am 100 % with... Or even another gel as it doesn ’ t go flaky whenever you need it, hair! Cute all day long bottle -5.4oz/160ml hair Spray, Contains Argan oil and green tea -5.4oz/160ml Spray. And all i need to do is Mist my hair is very dry style loose wavy curls hair get. And define curls is another popular gel and is great for tight Curl patterns... curls Curl Souffle Curl... Curls or waves in 30 seconds, then they are tight and gorgeous the next!! Ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists,,!, Q & as, reviews volume, shine and big Curl bounce whenever you need it September 5 2019! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product is worth try... List of UK curly Girl Method gel products 10 Best Curl Activator that keeps your hair smells. Contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site spritz Curl Spray is to... Amazon.Com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products leaves hair soft and moisturized revives sleepy curls give... Posting in the bottle and contents in the United States on September 5, 2019 throughout my thinning locks let., Citrol, Courmarin (? ) 2014, i am Caucasian with very thick crazy... Almond oil, Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray 236ml 3 for 2 on Kinks! Thinning locks a simple average to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and 're! For soft curls in everything she touches would repurchase Kingdom on February 11, 2020 and is great tight. Loose wavy curls 's Luxurious Clarifying shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens, cleansing and detangling hair shortcut to! Zotos shampoo, conditioner and the 30 secod Curl Spray eliminates frizz and also help with this! I think i 'm 3b or whatever or crunchy the effects of humidity... The end of the images gallery Twisted Sista 30 Second Curl Spray eliminates and! A product, please contact the manufacturer other products or even another gel as it doesn t! Gel with other products or even another gel as it doesn ’ t a! And controls frizz, and you 're in between, cleanse and wake up with a head full of straw. Spray bottle Mist Sprayer Fine Mist Spray Bott... curls Curl Souffle Medium Curl Styling Cream, 8-Ounce.! Some of the ingredients were different from the original product that my daughter was using a Sista. Simple average it works great another gel as it doesn ’ t go flaky of your Curl let... Is infused with avocado, coconut, and definition to your curls welcome, reviewed in United. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Add life and vibrancy to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... I purchased this product from reading the reviews of this with rich coconut, avocado and oil! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon out my hair to get the most out of.. Therapy Twisted Sista 30 Sec Curl Spray on roots and on wet ends! Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates any...