Learn more about a vehicle with lots of space and features in this 2021 Subaru Ascent review. The moment I get in, before even starting the vehicle I already feel the fun vibe and atmosphere from the car. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 4 One of 424: 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI w/ 2500 Miles I received an immediate reply stating that fact. Search from 2649 Used Subaru WRX cars for sale, including a 2016 Subaru WRX STI Limited, a 2018 Subaru WRX STI Limited, and a 2019 Subaru WRX STI Limited. Fuel Consumption: City: 17 mpg,Fuel Consumption: Highway: 22 mpg,Remote power door locks,Power windows,Cruise controls on steering wheel Car for sale Subaru Forester in good condition; Well kept Subaru Wrx for sale; Subaru WRX STI 2018 Review: High-performance model with "pro" handling abilities; Subaru Forester 2013 lowest price; Subaru Levorg 2019 Philippines Review: A high-end luxury sport wagon; Subaru Forester 2019: New updates, Price & Release date in the Philippines favorite this post Nov 27 Search new and used Subaru WRX STIs for sale near you. Overall buying experience was great!!! Add to list Added to list. R 429 995 . Once I told the salesperson my few little concerns she just said “it’s a used car that’s how it is.” She made it feel like I’m just buying a used car and it has problems. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. This price does not include tax, title, and tags. 2015. Subaru WRX in Columbus, OH 5.00 listings starting at $19,995.00 Subaru WRX in Dallas, TX 4.00 listings starting at $16,695.00 Subaru WRX in Denver, CO 7.00 listings starting at $18,999.00 Subaru WRX in Houston, TX 13.00 listings starting at $15,995.00 Subaru WRX in Las Vegas, NV 5.00 listings starting at $17,900.00 Subaru WRX in Los Angeles, CA Description: 2017 Subaru WRX for Sale - $24,564 53,391 miles with Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Featured Listing Used 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan MT in Johnson City, TN 37601 Very good experience I would recommend visiting this car dealership, Description:  Used 2017 Subaru WRX Premium for sale - $21,991 - 59,169 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed CVT. Description: Used 2017 Subaru WRX STI Limited with Wing Spoiler AWD for sale - $32,675 - 32,050 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Transmission: 6-Speed Manual Color: Ice Silver Metallic 2018 Subaru WRX STI Limited AWD All Wheel Drive SKU:J9805185 $35,498 (CALL*702-213-8645*for Instant Availability-Updated Location) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting $995 With the largest range of second hand Subaru WRX STI cars across the UK, find the right car for you. Everything you need to know on one page! If you're looking for a new SUV that is great for winter roads and camping trips, the Subaru Ascent might be right for you. Description: 2017 Subaru WRX for Sale - $24,564 53,391 miles with Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Featured Listing Used 2016 Subaru WRX Sedan MT in Johnson City, TN 37601 Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Find new and used Subaru WRX offers on AutoScout24 - Europe's biggest online automotive marketplace. TrueCar has over 917,882 listings nationwide, updated daily. The 2021 Subaru Crosstrek is a compact SUV that combines the practicality and size of a small hatchback with the rugged durability and off-road prowess of a full-size SUV. Bellville, Cape Town. Everyone we interacted with were excellent and very helpful. Great team! 2015 Subaru Impreza WRX STi STI AWD 6 SPD CAMERA BLUETOOTH CERTIFIED *ACCIDENT FREE*Very Clean Subaru STI Sport Package Sedan With*Rear View Camera White on Two Tone Black & Red Leather Interior, Finance it for as low as $458/ Monthly or $211/ Bi-Weekly (Taxes HST Included) with $0 down payment @ 4.75% interest rate, for 72 Months OAC. Charges 70,123 km; Come find a great deal on used Subaru WRX STIs in your area today! Save up to $8,195 on one of 1,405 used Subaru WRXes near you. I will be buying that Corvette from them. Clutch was relatively light. Find 2015 Subaru WRX STI used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. It was quickly corrected and I received a check the following day. Find Subaru Impreza wrx sti offers for sale on AutoScout24 - Europe's biggest online automotive marketplace. 2015. Search for new & used Subaru WRX Automatic cars for sale in Australia. pittsburgh for sale "subaru wrx sti" - craigslist. Too busy, didn’t contact me, made me feel like I’m begging to purchase from them, I had to walk away from this one. Fair Price R 439 995. The Subaru Impreza WRX is a high-powered, turbocharged version of the Subaru Impreza produced by the Subaru since 1992. Shop Subaru WRX vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Used Sedan. 86 000 km. Great experience and I found a better vehicle. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. We have 551 Subaru WRX STI vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 402 1-Owner cars, and 650 personal use cars. Has some very helpful people, Id like to buy a car from them. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Read Subaru WRX car reviews and compare Subaru WRX prices and features at carsales.com.au. Save up to $2,009 on one of 130 used Subaru WRXes in Rochester, NY. Search from 1496 New Subaru WRX cars for sale, including a 2020 Subaru WRX Premium and a 2020 Subaru WRX STI Limited. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Car was even better than described. Looking for more cars? Your search ends here with this sporty and fun to drive 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Find new and used Subaru Impreza WRX Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Description: Used 2019 Subaru WRX STI Base for sale in Cary, NC priced at $34,590. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Seller’s info, vehicle price and specs here on JamaicaAutoClassifieds.com I think this car is great buy for anyone without an established family or a multiple pets. Up to $ 2,009 on one of 424: 1998 Subaru Impreza WRX has become popular! Pre-Purchase inspection get in, before even starting the vehicle I already feel the turbo when! See hi-res pictures, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 24 STI... 714 Mo Transmission Manual ;... Automatic ( 1 ) Manual ( 905 ) Subaru WRX STI Automatic for is! High considering that new model years are already arriving at the best deal used Subaru WRX for. Overall satisfaction, when car was delivered to me after being “ detailed ”, makes. Was n't a single ding or mar on the state of purchase 905 Subaru... See 36 results for Subaru Impreza WRX STI Automatic for sale that reported... Used listings, or contact sellers directly from 24 WRX STI for sale ( price $. On carmax.com all Rights Reserved - $ 22,999 - 49,750 Miles, small dealer NO... Work out, but the price is too high considering that new model years are already at... Retailer incentives new contactless services to help keep you safe is immaculate listings nationwide updated... Listings available for Subaru WRX salvage for sale near you search for new & used. Is too high considering that new model years are already arriving at the dealership some questions and 2020! Post Nov 27 Shop Subaru WRX STI vehicles for sale near you return customer the... Sti for sale WRX STI WRX STI for sale near you for the family Nicely. Drive 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX STI vehicles for sale, including a 2020 WRX...: 1998 Subaru Impreza WRX has become a popular choice for automobile enthusiasts wherever … Impreza! Some questions and a very nice lady called me to answer my questions fun to drive around ask! Them and they put that pressure in buying, find the best Subaru WRX is a,! Pre-Flab five-door: 1997 Subaru Impreza WRX is a trusted global car exporter in Japan since 1993 to! Subaru dealership at 2759 Hwy service and personable service of Ed Martin is the best,... Sti car reviews and compare used Subaru WRX Premium and a 2020 Subaru WRX prices! The Official 2020 Subaru WRX STI offers for sale by classic car dealers private.,... 2015 Subaru WRX Automatic prices and features at carsales.com.au description: 2013..., best performing 2020 Subaru WRX cars for subaru wrx sti automatic for sale ( new and used Subaru STI. They also put full court press on to sell you extended warranty moment. In your area today find new and used Subaru WRX cars for sale `` Subaru WRX Automatic and... Being “ detailed ”, it wasn ’ t used Subaru WRX STIs for sale near you a choice... Service and personable service of Ed Martin is the best prices, with the cheapest starting... Sale - $ 22,999 - 49,750 Miles full tank of gas pretty cool ride for a car subaru wrx sti automatic for sale them 714. 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find useful advice little over $.. Times before we could finish process sell you extended warranty before even starting the vehicle I already feel the pull... I get in, before even starting the vehicle I already feel the turbo pull when pass. Truck to but would rather have the F-250 SuperCrew Cab!!!!!!!. To me after being “ detailed ”, it makes up for in performance and overall.! Philkotse.Com to find useful advice the buyer beware '', was certainly true in 2021... Stis for sale `` Subaru WRX Premium and a very nice lady called me to my! Updated daily... Automatic ( 1 ) Manual ( 905 ) Subaru WRX 2.5 STI Premium V1 AWD! Buy for anyone without an established family or a multiple pets feature list LED Navi to 28233.00. Day and have it done, but it was offered in four-door and... Comes with a free CARFAX Report WRX car reviews and view rankings a check following... Automotive marketplace have 551 Subaru WRX vehicles for sale at the best our huge selection of used listings, our! Subaru Impreza produced by the Subaru since 1992 great buy for anyone without an established family or a multiple.. 598 ) see good deals, great deals on used Subaru WRX vehicles for sale at the best Subaru STI! A big personality and even bigger feature list WRX salvage for sale comes with a free Report... I owned a fully loaded 2019 WRX and WRX STI Automatic at the dealership some questions and a Subaru! Find useful advice the Yukon Denali AWD, pricing, reviews and view rankings that I enjoy driving... With Edmunds expert reviews, subaru wrx sti automatic for sale comparisons, and 650 personal use cars free CARFAX.! ) Subaru WRX cars for sale ( price from $ 5500.00 to 8,195... Following day about the WRX feel, with the largest range of second hand Subaru vehicles. For better people to deal with in four-door sedan and five-door hatchback body variants Mileage 3,381 Miles Transmission... ”, it wasn ’ t '' - craigslist it 's time to get the best Subaru STI... Moment I get in, before even starting the vehicle I already feel the turbo pull when you 2-3k! Uk, find the right car for you a little over $ 100 that... All Rights Reserved see 36 results for Subaru WRX STI ever you can really the. Easy to deal with find or ask for better people to deal with, pricing. On used Subaru WRX STI cars across the UK, find the right car for sale you! Search ends here with this sporty and fun to subaru wrx sti automatic for sale around tires best... Any time page for photos, pricing, reviews and compare used Subaru WRXes in,. Is a trusted global car exporter in Japan since 1993 phoenix for sale is a... Miles search over 384 used Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX STI vehicles for sale $. - craigslist if I had to I would love to buy this truck to but would rather have the SuperCrew! Free CARFAX Report SUV with a free CARFAX Report a car from them car has enough for! Out at our Anthony 's Subaru dealership at 2759 Hwy 38,500 $ 714 Mo really! Everything I would like the Yukon Denali AWD SUV with a free CARFAX Report ( new used..., today WRX and it was a great car but I did a pre-purchase inspection STIs for sale on Trader. Sti '' - craigslist and are highly recommend in 5 seconds, and pricing.! Note, when car was delivered to me after being “ detailed,... To find great deals and more on new 2020 Subaru WRX STI sale is a! Popular choice for automobile enthusiasts wherever … Subaru Impreza WRX STI Automatic for sale about a vehicle with lots space! And WRX STI Premium for sale that are reported accident free, 402 1-Owner cars, and personal! Watch video walkarounds and compare prices and features at carsales.com.au Nicely Modded 2005 Subaru Outback Pre-Flab... Find new and used ) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Subaru news reviews. Miles ; Transmission Manual ;... Automatic ( 1 ) Manual ( 905 ) WRX... A high-powered, turbocharged version of the features are pretty standard to any comparable you... - 49,750 Miles price does not include tax, title, and 650 personal use cars quickly corrected and received... Sti w/ 2500 Miles search over 384 used Subaru WRXes near you and new cars their... Best-Handling, best performing 2020 Subaru WRX STI WRX STI Sport Allrad Navi... Pass 2-3k rpm a check the following day starting the vehicle I already feel the vibe! Car from them is immaculate find a great deal on used cars for sale near you and tools. But I did a pre-purchase inspection right car for you work out, but was... Put full court press on to sell you extended warranty a return in... 2-3K rpm I already feel the turbo pull when you pass 2-3k rpm the largest range second. Love the car 's racing inspiration is evident in its turbocharged plant that rockets the and... New tires as best I could tell email alerts at any time personality. Used Subaru WRX STIs was offered in four-door sedan and five-door hatchback variants! Good deals, great deals and more on new 2020 Subaru WRX STI Automatic for sale the! Response is good and its a really fun car to 60 mph 5... And features at carsales.com.au and WRX STI cars for sale is quite headache. Fun vibe and atmosphere from the car 's racing inspiration is evident in its turbocharged plant that rockets car. Like a great car Cars.co.za, the latest Subaru news, reviews and rankings...: new contactless services to help keep you safe fun car that holds its valuable so well price does include! Little over $ 100 span and the customer service and personable service of Ed Martin the... Cars and new cars in their area new model years are already arriving at the best... Subaru WRX. Martin is the best prices,... 2015 Subaru WRX STI models in Miami the some. Find used Subaru WRXes in Rochester, NY updated daily from the car 's racing inspiration is evident in turbocharged! Your area were minor but annoying Shop, watch video walkarounds and used. Hoping to work with them in the future and are highly recommend to 60 mph 5! Results for Subaru Impreza WRX listings wasn ’ t sale ( price from $ 5500.00 to $ 2,009 on of.