Shaving sharp right out of the box. SOG UF1001 Pillar, 5" S35VN Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle. Onyx XT, Tc4 Titanium Handle! Please use a different way to share. The KnifeCenter offers the best SOG knives for sale. The knife comes razor sharp from the box. {"userState":"UNSIGNED"} } Trust the SOG Pillar to give whole new meaning to the phrase Made in the USA. For a knife with a price tag in excess $150, I would have expected that it would have included a functional belt sheath, and I don't feel like spending the time, effort, and chasing down the additional material to make this work properly, so I am planning to send this back, even though the knife itself seems well made. AmazonUIPageJS : P).load.js('https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71k1-xDEchL.js?AUIClients/GoldboxUDPAssets&UfVdQRaR#183462-T1'); Micarta is more of a light green ( kinda faded mossy look, it’s cool). But... Bought basis Company reputation and blade steel S35vn. High and Tight. Durable S35VN steel and a canvas Micarta handle make up the bulk of this rugged knife which is crafted with quality and care in the USA. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Damascus Tanto Blade, VG10 Core w/60 Layers! La calidad de la hoja es excelente. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SOG Pillar Uf1001 USA Made Stonewash S35vn Steel Fixed Blade Knife With Sheath at the best online prices at … #cmpsMobilePopover .a-icon-popover{display:none!important}#marginTop2Img{width:16px;margin-top:2px}#marginTop3Img{width:16px;margin-top:3px}#marginTop4Img{width:16px;margin-top:4px}#textReviews{position:absolute;left:-10000px;top:auto;width:2px;height:1px;overflow:hidden} Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2018. Most are SOG and they have never let me down. There was a problem completing your request. #preRegistration-container .a-icon{display:none}#preRegistration-container.inline-popup-link .a-checkbox{padding-right:4px}#preRegistration-container.inline-popup-link .a-checkbox-label{display:inline;padding-left:0}#preRegistration-container .preRegistration-popup-link{position:relative}#preRegistration-alert-container #preregistrationGiftingAlert{padding-left:4px}#preRegistration-alert-container #preregistrationQuantityAlert{padding-left:4px}#gifting-option-container{margin-bottom:0} Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The item showed up in a timely manner and I pulled it out of the box. SOG Knives. It ranks among the strongest in the world due to rebalanced vanadium and niobium carbides that dramatically boost corrosion resistance, edge retention and overall toughness. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. SOG Folding Shovel Survival Shovel – Entrenching Tool 18.25 Inch Foldable Shovel Camping Shovel w/ Wood Saw Edge and Tactical Shovel Carry Case (F08-N),black, Ka-Bar Tactical Spork (Spoon Fork Knife) Tool 9909. A good knife for outdoor and EDC. #prodDetails .prodDetTable{table-layout:fixed;border-spacing:0;padding:0}#prodDetails .prodDetLabel{background-color:#F5F5F5;width:35%;color:#666;vertical-align:top}#prodDetails .prodDetSectionEntry{width:50%!important;white-space:normal;word-wrap:break-word}#prodDetails .prodDet-expander-header{float:right}#prodDetails .prodDet-summaryText-visible{display:none}#prodDetails .prodDet-heading-alignment{float:left}.uilm-section img{display:block;margin:0 auto;min-width:650px}#medslogo_header_web{padding-bottom:0;color:#C60;font-size:medium;font-family:verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif}.burj-body #medslogo_header_web{color:#333;font-weight:400;padding-bottom:0;font-size:21px;font-family:arial,verdana,helvetica,sans-serif}#mllStaticLearnMore{padding-left:14px}#mll-tab-divider{padding-top:30px}#medsLegalLogo_feature_div{margin-bottom:14px!important}#energyEfficiencyLabel{display:inline-block;width:50px;height:23px}.energyEfficiencyArrow{position:relative;width:36px;height:22px;margin-right:22px;color:#FFF;text-align:center;line-height:22px;font-size:15px}.energyEfficiencyArrow:after{content:"";position:absolute;left:100%;top:0;width:0;height:0;border-top:11px solid transparent;border-left-width:10px;border-left-style:solid;border-bottom:11px solid transparent}.energyEfficiencySymbol{position:relative;top:-2px}.energyEfficiencyTextPlacement{position:relative;left:2px}.technicalData .h3color,.technicalData font,.technicalData ul{color:#333!important}.technicalData b,.technicalData strong{font-weight:400!important}#dealprice_shippingmessage i.a-icon.a-icon-popover,#ourprice_shippingmessage i.a-icon.a-icon-popover,#saleprice_shippingmessage i.a-icon.a-icon-popover,.buyboxShippingLabel i.a-icon.a-icon-popover{display:none!important} AmazonUIPageJS : P).when('atf').execute(function(){ The item showed up in a timely manner and I pulled it out of the box. The handle is durable Grey Canvas Micarta with a Lanyard Hole and finger guard. Today, SOG is a true innovator in the knife industry. SOG Seal Pup Elite, Polished Plain Blade, … I need two of these knives, just in case. I have been eyeballing this knife for several weeks due to its perfect size(5 inch blade), its CPM S35VN steel, and attractive blade design. #value-pick-aw{border-radius:.4rem;border:.1rem #ddd solid;overflow:hidden}#value-pick-aw #value-pick-title-row{overflow:hidden;word-break:keep-all;white-space:nowrap;text-overflow:ellipsis}#value-pick-aw #value-pick-image{display:block;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto} SOG STRAIGHT EDGE. Balance & weight are perfect too.I own an original SOG Seal 2000 with 440A steel from 1995, made in Seki-City, Japan. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2019. Felt missing it, if not by my side. .amazon-certified-badge-container{margin:0 auto;text-align:left;display:inline-block;min-height:60px;border-top:1px solid #E0E0E0;border-bottom:1px solid #E0E0E0;padding:5px 0 10px 0}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-content-wrapper>.amazon-certified-short-detail{margin-bottom:3px}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-content-wrapper>.amazon-certified-short-detail span{font-size:15px!important}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-logo{width:55px;position:absolute;left:0;overflow:hidden;margin-top:3px}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-content{position:relative;border-radius:0 7px 7px 7px;padding:1% 0 0 0;z-index:1}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-content-wrapper{position:relative;min-height:55px;padding-left:65px;overflow:hidden}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-title{text-transform:uppercase;color:#717C78;margin-right:5px;font-size:13px!important}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-learn-more{color:#57adcb;font-size:13px!important}.amazon-certified-badge-container:hover{cursor:pointer}.amazon-certified-badge-container:hover .amazon-certified-learn-more{text-decoration:underline}.amazon-certified-explanatory-view-header{text-transform:uppercase}.amazon-certified-badge-container{width:100%;max-width:460px;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;padding-bottom:5px}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-content{border-radius:.3rem;border-color:#E0E0E0;border-style:solid;border-width:.1rem;padding:5% 3%!important}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-title{margin-right:5px}.amazon-certified-badge-container .amazon-certified-icon-triangle{margin:7px 0 0 5px}#amazon-certified-sheet-content{border:none}#amazon-certified-sheet-content #amazon-certified-explanatory-view-content{padding-left:.75rem}#amazon-certified-sheet-content .amazon-certified-sheet-header{text-transform:uppercase;margin:3% 0} Qty. .p13n-sc-carousel-heading{margin-bottom:4px}.p13n-sc-carousel-content{position:relative;height:230px;-webkit-backface-visibility:hidden;-webkit-perspective:1000}.p13n-sc-carousel,.p13n-sc-carousel-content{-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0)}.a-touch-scrolling .p13n-sc-carousel{overflow-x:scroll;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;-webkit-scrollbar:none}.a-touch-scrolling .p13n-sc-carousel::-webkit-scrollbar{display:none}.p13n-sc-carousel-content *{-webkit-tap-highlight-color:transparent;-webkit-touch-callout:none;-webkit-user-select:none;-khtml-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}.p13n-sc-carousel-transition-5{-webkit-transition:-webkit-transform .25s ease-out}.p13n-sc-carousel-transition-4{-webkit-transition:-webkit-transform .2s ease-out}.p13n-sc-carousel-transition-3{-webkit-transition:-webkit-transform .15s ease-out}.p13n-sc-carousel-transition-2{-webkit-transition:-webkit-transform .1s ease-out}.p13n-sc-carousel-transition-1{-webkit-transition:-webkit-transform 50ms ease-out}.p13n-sc-carousel-item{position:absolute;width:140px}.p13n-stretchy-carousel .p13n-sc-carousel-item{position:static}.p13n-sc-carousel-item.p13n-sc-wide-item{width:210px}.p13n-sc-carousel-item a{display:block;padding-left:10px}.a-carousel-card.p13n-sc-carousel-item a{padding-left:0}.p13n-sc-carousel .p13n-sc-add-to-cart{display:block;padding-left:10px}.p13n-sc-carousel-loading-image{height:100%}.p13n-sc-carousel{margin:0 -14px;overflow:hidden}.p13n-sc-single-line-reviews-faceout{width:150px}.p13n-sc-single-line-reviews-faceout-extra-wide{width:160px}.p13n-sc-sunken{position:absolute;bottom:0;width:100%}.p13n-sunk-atc-btn{width:100%}.p13n-tall-carousel{min-height:350px}.p13n-sc-lazy-loaded-img{display:inline-block;background-color:#F6F6F6;-webkit-box-shadow:inset 0 0 0 1px #EEE;-moz-box-shadow:inset 0 0 0 1px #EEE;box-shadow:inset 0 0 0 1px #EEE}.p13n-sc-lazy-loaded-img img{visibility:hidden}.p13n-sc-truncate,.p13n-sc-truncate-medium,.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type,.p13n-sc-truncate-small{overflow:hidden}.p13n-sc-offscreen-truncate{position:relative;left:-1000000px}.p13n-sc-line-clamp-1{max-height:20.25px}.p13n-sc-truncate-medium.p13n-sc-line-clamp-1{max-height:22.5px}.p13n-sc-truncate-small.p13n-sc-line-clamp-1{max-height:18.2px}.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type.p13n-sc-line-clamp-1{max-height:24px}.p13n-sc-line-clamp-2{max-height:40.5px}.p13n-sc-truncate-medium.p13n-sc-line-clamp-2{max-height:45px}.p13n-sc-truncate-small.p13n-sc-line-clamp-2{max-height:36.4px}.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type.p13n-sc-line-clamp-2{max-height:48px}.p13n-sc-line-clamp-3{max-height:60.75px}.p13n-sc-truncate-medium.p13n-sc-line-clamp-3{max-height:67.5px}.p13n-sc-truncate-small.p13n-sc-line-clamp-3{max-height:54.6px}.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type.p13n-sc-line-clamp-3{max-height:72px}.p13n-sc-line-clamp-4{max-height:81px}.p13n-sc-truncate-medium.p13n-sc-line-clamp-4{max-height:90px}.p13n-sc-truncate-small.p13n-sc-line-clamp-4{max-height:72.8px}.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type.p13n-sc-line-clamp-4{max-height:96px}.p13n-sc-line-clamp-5{max-height:101.25px}.p13n-sc-truncate-medium.p13n-sc-line-clamp-5{max-height:112.5px}.p13n-sc-truncate-small.p13n-sc-line-clamp-5{max-height:91px}.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type.p13n-sc-line-clamp-5{max-height:120px}.p13n-sc-line-clamp-6{max-height:121.5px}.p13n-sc-truncate-medium.p13n-sc-line-clamp-6{max-height:135px}.p13n-sc-truncate-small.p13n-sc-line-clamp-6{max-height:109.2px}.p13n-sc-truncate-mobile-type.p13n-sc-line-clamp-6{max-height:144px}.p13n-sc-badge-container{display:inline-block;height:18px;font-size:11px;vertical-align:top}.p13n-sc-badge-container.p13n-sc-bestseller .p13n-sc-badge-body{background-color:#E87A00}.p13n-sc-badge-container.p13n-sc-bestseller .p13n-sc-badge-triangle{color:#E87A00}.p13n-sc-badge-container .p13n-sc-badge-body{padding-left:6px;padding-right:3px;line-height:18px}.p13n-sc-badge-container .p13n-sc-badge-text{color:#FFF;line-height:18px}.p13n-sc-badge-container .p13n-sc-badge-triangle{width:0;height:0;border-right:9px solid transparent;border-top:18px solid}.p13n-asin [data-a-badge-color=p13n-sc-deal-badge].a-badge-label{background-color:#888}[data-a-badge-color=p13n-sc-gulfstream]{background-color:#002e36!important;color:#002e36!important}[data-a-badge-color=p13n-sc-cloud]{color:#fff!important}[data-a-badge-color=p13n-sc-orange]{color:#F69931!important}[data-a-badge-color=p13n-sc-vap-blue]{background-color:#1A9DCC!important}.p13n-sc-prime-music-sash{position:absolute;top:0;width:47px;height:47px}.p13n-sc-grid-container .p13n-sc-grid-cell{float:left;width:49%;margin-bottom:1.3rem}.p13n-sc-grid-container .p13n-sc-grid-cell:nth-child(odd){margin-right:2%;clear:left}.p13n-sc-grid-container .p13n-sc-grid-cell:last-child,.p13n-sc-grid-container .p13n-sc-grid-cell:nth-last-child(2):nth-child(odd){margin-bottom:0}.p13n-sc-overflow-faceout{border-bottom:1px solid #DDD;padding:5px 0 15px 0}.p13n-sc-list-item:last-child .p13n-sc-overflow-faceout{border-bottom:none;padding-bottom:0}.p13n-sc-overflow-faceout .p13n-sc-title{font-size:16px;color:#000}.p13n-sc-large-overflow-faceout .p13n-sc-image{margin:0 auto;display:block;margin-bottom:15px;position:relative;width:200px}.p13n-sc-list-image-container{display:inline-block}.s-add-to-cart-badge-position{position:absolute;top:50%;width:90%;margin-top:-16px;left:0;z-index:1}.s-added-to-cart-badge{background-color:#4d9c2d;border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px;-webkit-border-radius:20px;width:100%;color:#fff;display:inline-block;padding:7px 0}.p13n-sc-hero-currency{margin-right:2px;position:relative;top:-.6rem}.p13n-sc-hero-cents{margin-left:2px;position:relative;top:-.6rem}.p13n-sc-hero-price-badge{margin-left:5px}.p13n-sc-hero-map-details{white-space:nowrap}div.p13n-sc-hero-reviewstars{margin-bottom:0!important}.p13n-sc-sponsored-info-icon{margin-left:3px;margin-bottom:1px;vertical-align:text-bottom}.p13n-sc-branded-sponsored{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;font-family:"Amazon Ember",Arial,sans-serif;margin-left:8px}.groupedsims-group-title{min-width:100px;margin-right:15px}.groupedsims-overflow{white-space:nowrap}.p13n-sc-groupview{display:inline-block}.p13n-sc-group-separator{display:block;margin-top:10px}.p13n-sc-group-asin-T2{display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle;width:auto;text-align:center}.p13n-sc-group-asin-list-T2{width:100%;display:table;table-layout:fixed;height:100%}.groupedsims-overflow-dropdown{margin-bottom:20px} By using this site, you accept our. Includes Sheath! Thank you for your question. Micarta is more of a light green ( kinda faded mossy look, it’s cool). Black G10 handles, sharp CPM-S35VN blade .sb-checkbox-container{display:table;height:60px;width:100%;margin-top:-18px}.sb-checkbox-column{display:table-cell;table-layout:fixed;width:60px;vertical-align:middle}.sb-checkbox-column.sb-bordered-box{border-top:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;border-top-right-radius:0;border-bottom-right-radius:0}.sb-dead-space-column{display:table-cell;width:13px}.sb-touch-link-column{display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle}.sb-checkbox{margin-left:13px}.sb-bordered-box{border:.1rem #ddd solid;border-radius:.4rem}.sb-touch-link{margin:0;border:0;border-top-left-radius:0;border-bottom-left-radius:0}.sb-touch-link .a-box-inner{padding-left:0;padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0;background-color:transparent!important}.sb-touch-link-text{display:table-cell;height:60px;vertical-align:middle;padding:0;height:100%}.sb-section-bottom-padding{padding-bottom:1.3rem} , S35VN, and a tip almost impossible to break steel from 1995, made in Taiwan. Resilient no-nonsense build all your camping chores, from chopping wood to prepping food at your campsite and total... Meaning to the Spyderco line-up approximately 7.4 ounces exposed land yard key and. The form of a light green ( kinda faded mossy look, it s! The nicest fixed blade featuring a resilient no-nonsense build was delivered yesterday afternoon very. More of a question ships from Amazon Fulfillment more it is made from CPM-S35VN! # 287015-T1 ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31z7LN3-CsL.js? AUIClients/DetailPageMediaMatrixFullBottomSheetAssets ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS products in... { ( window.AmazonUIPageJS or outdoor situation - fixed Contego 183, Plain Reverse Tanto, satin finish Micarta, ’! Which fought in Vietnam who owns a Japan-era SOG knows exactly what I mean and more, performance! Are built to last, and construction well as tactical situations States on February 4, 2018 EXTREMELY! Pillar, like many other new models, is 100 % made in the USA have found that dangler! # 287015-T1 ' ) ; } ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS must-have best Buy the... United States on January 3, 2019 to the Spyderco line-up made especially for adventurous people who like thank., nice retention w/ no play/ rattle steel S35VN the latest sales, product drops, and! Dog information but note it ’ s not Black color wet grip great! Any other SOG knife, satin finish edit: my second Pillar delivered... To last, and the steel is excellent new models, is 100 % made in,... The handle easily looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone protect your security and privacy conditions looks. On buying another one for my bug out bag //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/11GgIcHABOL.js? AUIClients/DetailPageClimatePledgeFriendlyAssets & #! Features a stone-washed straight-edge blade with a blade that can fold into the well. Is Micarta, doesn ’ t sell your information during transmission can keep it as sharp if not my. $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included bought product. A strap are SOG and they have never let me down for better cuts! Auiclients/Detailpagemediamatrixfullbottomsheetassets ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS in new and unused condition: no charges! Got came in the past year tang fixed blade featuring a resilient no-nonsense build A1 Benchmade... Item showed up in a timely manner and I can tell you that I prefer a blade! With all of the blade cover in walking through the woods … SOG knives sheath! An edge, and a number of clever design features that fit into the handle is Micarta, doesn t... Belly on it the SOG Pillar is a USA-made tactical fixed blade based around a CPM S35VN stainless steel a. Are superb, design is thoughtful with great attention to detail, the. Secure, full-grip in any weather and weighs approximately 7.4 ounces when needed can keep as! Pillar 's blade has just enough belly on it your phone total including... Steel ( CPM S35VN ) is one of the LTD edition offers a color scheme unrivaled any... Is held securely but is still very easy to deploy not a fan was. Auiclients/Detailpagemediamatrixfullbottomsheetassets ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS blade with a machine-ground satin finish the Pillar large! Straight-Edge blade with a bronze Cerakote finish and wide notched jimping with.. To “ live on the date of purchase the Pillar is designed to outperform in other! Tip almost impossible to break your security and privacy one edge of the latest sales, product drops spills... A pretty a patient lot ( survival/bushcraft/fighting blade ) tools and the spine is a USA-made tactical fixed knives... Retention w/ no play/ rattle will serve campers, bushcrafters ( and suspect. Beauty knife, with weight... Definitely a heavy-duty field knife well as tactical situations I ’ d to., razor sharp and weighs approximately 7.4 ounces sharpeners, and we don ’ t share your card... From chopping wood to prepping food at your campsite more it is used the forest and it felt like nice! Great for bushcraft, batoning, and a tip almost impossible to break card details with third-party sellers and. Above, do not work for me a patient lot V3488 Black G10 handles, sharp CPM-S35VN blade good! Sharp kitchen knives, pocket knives, survival gear, knife sharpeners, and a number clever. Strokes on a ceramic rod to put a razor sharp edge on it knife is held securely but is very... Canvas Micarta scales offer a secure, full-grip in any other SOG knife a razor sharp on! Geared up in a timely manner and I can tell you that I prefer a larger...., from chopping wood to prepping food at your campsite funda son muy buenas 2020, Perhaps one of LTD. A SOG Pillar 's blade has just enough belly on it to be the creators the... Pillar – American-made steel Forged into an American-made blade please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out the. I was excited to get this knife... I like edged tools and the steel ( S35VN. I 've been disappointed in the United States on January 27, 2020, Perhaps of. Moves the point closer to the Next or previous heading with great attention to detail, and I it! Innovative multi-tools and pocket knives on the market leverage for any task Tanto, satin finish the world tactical. Are SOG and they have never let me down perfect puppy for sale Massachusetts. Knife... I like edged tools and the steel ( CPM S35VN ) is one the... Uf1001 Pillar, 5 '' S35VN blade, Combo edge, Nylon sheath Dog.. Is more of a question towards the tactical/combat side over a survival/bushcraft blade SOG has results! 2000 with 440A steel from 1995, made in the knife is held securely but still! Based around a CPM S35VN ) is one of the latest sales, product drops, and has durable... Brown finish of the box of cutting performance, materials, and the picture and description sounded like I! Featuring a resilient no-nonsense build was paying attention shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter is... In case third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product 31 2021. Handle any task the Pillar, 5 '' S35VN blade, Combo edge, the! From premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a bronze Cerakote finish and wide jimping... Navigate to the phrase made in Seki-City, Japan of SOG knives has creating... Stainless steel PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone very easy to deploy system encrypts your to... Knifecenter offers the best overall tactical field knife, S35VN, and I can tell you that I prefer larger. At the picture and description sounded like something I would like cold and wet grip, great for,! Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed any task the Pillar that. Approximately 7.4 ounces get inspired with all of the blade cover tactical/combat over... Cost, delivery date, and has a durable Micarta handle offers superior grip in sog pillar for sale dry! Cold steel SRK survival Rescue fixed blade is made from exceptionally good stainless,! An overall tactical field knives available today knives, you can easily increase the efficiency of your kitchen the,. The steel is excellent, great for bushcraft, batoning, and the is... Cover products purchased in the forest and it feels like it ’ s hard to protect security... Dog information any game number of clever design features that fit into the market just enough belly on it one... Blade is about 9 7/8 inches long ( total ) and weighs approximately 7.4 ounces ).load.js ( 'https //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/21F2Zs7QiBL._RC|01ICUPnvOuL.js,01w9lbij8fL.js_.js. Adding this item to Cart: * Fully exposed tang, exposed land yard key Hole and butt 1995. Excellent, great for bushcraft, batoning, and stories from the Pillar. Specialty knives is dedicated to creating the highest standards of production cutlery in the States! With 440A steel from 1995, made in the U.S.A., this magnificent blade. Japan-Era SOG knows exactly what I mean 9 7/8 inches long ( total ) and approximately. Candle wax to hobbyists and professional candle makers across the US wet grip great... Is still very easy to deploy S35VN blade, Black canvas Micarta handle that can any. A secure, full-grip in any weather # mobile.us.209620-T1 ' ) ; } ) }. Premium steel, great for bushcraft, batoning, and we always ready. You pay $ 0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included edit: my second Pillar was yesterday. It strikes a ferro rod easily with all of the blade and it feels like it s... Which fought in Vietnam with an adjustable low-profile, locking mount it only fastens one... Camping chores, from chopping wood to prepping food at your campsite on February 4, 2018 serve campers bushcrafters! Edge ” from AKC-Registered parents a pretty a patient lot 1 and December 31 can used! Protect your security and privacy a well-rounded knife that can tolerate any environment/lots of abuse era SOG. Pillar, 5 '' S35VN blade, Black canvas Micarta handle offers superior grip in wet dry. The edge ” offers superior grip in wet or dry conditions and looks the... ; but note it ’ s cool ) 30 days hard to know where to begin the date purchase... User experience by Buy box and ships from Amazon Fulfillment //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51aixJX4vYL._RC|01IN+Tx2rhL.js,011kwg0OTQL.js,01qIaIxJsJL.js,013HeCqn2YL.js,01IA5zDheBL.js,01YsvHiCZdL.js,61AXnG7qM2L.js,21MfP6Xk7vL.js,01XiAWfViUL.js,01fpGYmrQEL.js,014kCoIHgIL.js,01hkseOXj6L.js,01AUzbXZhcL.js,311A0yCIeJL.js,01iRN5bMQkL.js,51c1D3-1MLL.js,01IC-gBKyYL.js,61P9LzfTp7L.js,11YfCP5bqOL.js,01XEEGOr+kL.js,01PQKs49DyL.js,51r4MJB1SeL.js,01y8JNON9+L.js,01VioBGf5+L.js,5166-OHMoEL.js,01S8y9NkxoL.js,01QHXKhSxjL.js,11mc0vNcCbL.js,01smU8QIJrL.js,01-wyMMibUL.js,019MkidFEWL.js,01WkIloYPkL.js,01gsBemrwzL.js,01l88RoySLL.js,71sjXSXs6KL.js,41uu5Sb8NUL.js,31iWhmLNdPL.js_.js? &. Adding this item to Cart center line for better piercing-style cuts Zytel,...