Chevy II Wagon Longroof T-Shirt. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. I woud normally say "six of one and half a dozen of the other", but I have frequently heard (and might have occasionally said) "six and two threes". How to use three in a sentence. The correct Englis form is "six and a half dozen" but that is not the same as six and two threes, which would be two dozen. Synonyms for six and two threes include half a dozen of the other and six of one. Regular price $21.95 Sale price $21.95 Sale. It Is the Business of the Future to Be Dangerous, it is the straw that broke the camel's back. Three definition is - a number that is one more than 2. Six And Two Threes Meaning (idiomatic) Two equivalent choices or situations. six and two threes (English)Noun six and two threes. noun Two equivalent choices or situations. ", Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other, the webmaster's page for free fun content, sit up and take notice, to (make someone), six in one, (and) half a dozen in the other, six of one, (and) half a dozen of the other. Please note: This form is for creating new organisation accounts and an Admin user. I am from the South of England . Submit. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. 1 decade ago. A situation in which the difference between two options is negligible, irrelevant, or unimportant; a decision where each option each is as viable or acceptable as the other. Chevy II Wagon Longroof T-Shirt. Over the course of the day they realise they might have more in common than they think. it is raining harder than a cow peeing on a flat rock, it is raining harder than a cow pissing on a flat rock, it is raining pitchforks and hammer handles. SIX AND TWO THREES LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity Close search. SIX AND THREE. I'm from the south originally and down there I've only ever heard the half a dozen version. Mind, I've definitely heard "six and two threes" outside the region, and I've definitely heard "six of one, half a dozen of the other" in the northeast. Shot on location in… Example: 1962, Christopher John Brennan, Prose They would fob us off with that and once more make it six and two threes. They would fob us off with that and once more make it six and two threes. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! Definitions, usage examples and translations inside. Free shipping on orders $75 or more. idiomatic - Two equivalent choices or situations. John: "Would you rather have pepperoni or sausage on your pizza?" By taking the guesswork and assumption out of public affairs work, we can get better results more quickly. It smells like someone/somebody died in (some place)! The film was written and directed by Stockton based filmmaker Andy Berriman. two alternatives are equivalent or indifferent. Contributor. With Azhar Anwar, Leon Brown, Lewis Cope, Thomas Dalkin. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Six and two threes on pronouncekiwi. 1962, Christopher John Brennan, Prose: They would fob us off with that and once more make it six and two threes. Additional funds were raised through a successful crowdfunding campaign. This page provides all possible translations of the word six and two threes in the German language. sechs und zwei dreien German; Discuss this six and two threes English translation with the community: 0 Comments. Phrases.net » Phrases related to: six and two threes Yee yee! 1982, Dennis Marsden, Workless: an exploration of the social contract between society and the worker: I said, "Well, it's six and two threes. A situation in which the difference between two options is negligible, irrelevant, or unimportant; a decision where each option each is as viable or acceptable as the other. John: "Would you rather have pepperoni or sausage on your pizza?" This is "A Six And Two Threes (Short)" by Creative England on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Continue this thread. six and two threes. six and two threes definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, six and two threes meaning explained, see also 'three',three Rs',threesome',thresh', English vocabulary Two boys from different sides of the tracks meet when one goes in search of his father. Notify me of new comments via email. Well, we could take the highway to your mother's house, or we could cut through the city. I wouldn't have said there was any controversy in using either explain here or there. Sign in to disable ALL ads. See more. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. six and two threes. (the two alternatives are equivalent or indifferent): as broad as long, potayto, potahto, same difference, six to one, half dozen to another, six and two threes, sixes, tomayto, tomahto, whatever; Translations . Bob: "Eh, six and two threes to me. Home; Catalog; Home; Catalog Featured collection. The idiom "six of one, half a dozen of the other" means that two alternatives are equivalent or indifferent; it doesn't matter which one we choose.Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other or Six of One may also refer to one of the following: . It is raining pitchforks and hammer handles. My southern friends also had never heard of 'two threes'. ; 1962, Christopher John Brennan, Prose They would fob us off with that and once more make it six and two threes. Syn: six of one, half a dozen of the other I see you're from Durham, I've only ever heard two threes up here (I'm near Newcastle). What does six and two threes mean? All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Explanation for the 'six and two threes' phrase in the Phrases.com dictionary. six & two threes combines the political and data-driven halves of my civil service career by using analytical techniques to produce more effective campaigns. The film was funded through the prestigious iShorts 2 scheme, run by Creative England through the BFI Network. Six of One (Battlestar Galactica), an episode of TV series Battlestar Galactica; Six of One (novel), a 1978 novel by Rita Mae Brown Submit. A situation in which the difference between two options is negligible, irrelevant, or unimportant; a decision where each option each is as viable or acceptable as the other. A situation in which the difference between two options is negligible, irrelevant, or unimportant; a decision where each option each is as viable or acceptable as the other. sign up for the six & two threes campaign tool designed by campaigners, for successful campaigns. Well, we could take the highway to your mother's house, or we could cut through the city. Bob: "Eh, six and two threes to me. A Six and Two Threes was made in the summer of 2015 in Stockton on Tees. I believe I have heard it said by people from the North of England, but that may be chance. When he hits a dead end, Sean is forced to rely on the help of loner Mackenzie. Same difference It is completely not the same as 'six of one and half a dozen of the other' rokerexile Winger. https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/it+is+six+and+two+threes. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. Organisation name. A Six and Two Threes (2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Information and translations of six and two threes in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. What does the 'six and two threes' phrase mean? English version of the phrase " Six to one half a dozen to another" meaning two equal parts or choices. A Six and Two Threes follows Sean as he searches for his father Mick. Publish https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/six+and+two+threes. It takes about the same amount of time, so it's six and two threes, really. Well, we could take the highway to your mother's house, or we could cut through the city. Six and two threes is the north eastern version. Well, we could take the highway to your mother's house, or we could cut through the city. It isn't long before Sean regrets his decision as Mac leads him across the estate on a seemingly never-ending quest. We've found 3,464 phrases and idioms matching six and two threes. SIX AND THREE. It takes about the same amount of time, so it's six and two threes, really. Most people chose this as the best definition of six-and-two-threes: (idiomatic) Two equivalen... See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. The team chose to release for iOS first due to the small team's difficulty testing across Android platforms. The game was released by Sirvo for iOS on February 6, 2014, and ported by indie developer Hidden Variable Studios for Android on March 12, 2014. Six definition, a cardinal number, five plus one.