Video clip and lyrics Save Me by BTS. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. between the lines to you? Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Don't write just "I love this song." Create explanations' markup. Lyrics taken from Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Give me your hands, save me, save me [Jimin] Give me your hands, save me, save me [Jungkook] Save me save me [Suga] Tonight, moon shines more than usual. lyrics by alliannnnna (Virago) with 794 reads. rm, jhope, army. Genre : Dance Release Date : 2016-05-02 Language : Korean. BTS lyrics - 241 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Life Goes On", "Blue & Grey", "Fly To My Room (내 방을 여행하는 법)". Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. "Save Me" lyrics. “Save ME” is a song I have always loved. BTS - Save Me (Romanized) Lyrics: Nan sumswigo sipeo i bami silheo / Ijen kkaego sipeo kkumsogi silheo / Nae ane gathyeoseo nan jugeoisseo / Don’t … In September 2018, BTS gave a speech at the United Nations as ambassadors for UNICEF. an account, [V] Geu soneul naemireojwo Save me Save me. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. 7 users explained Save Me meaning. BTS – Save Me Lyrics [English, Romanization] Artist Title Album Release Genre BTS Save Me 화양연화 Young Forever 2016.05.02 Dance English Lyrics I want to breathe, I hate this night I wan.. I usually put G during the "save me me me" part but E7 sounds good too so it's up to you CAPO 1 [Intro] F C E7 Am [x2] F C Nan sumswigo sipeo i bami silheo E7 Am Ijen kkaego sipeo kkumsogi silheo F C Nae ane gathyeoseo nan jugeoisseo E7 Don’t wanna be lonely Am Just wanna be yours F C Wae iri kkamkkamhan geonji niga eopsneun i goseun E7 Am Wiheomhajanha manggajin nae moseup … appealing. interesting and valuable. View BTS (방탄소년단) song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Share your meaning with community, make it Read Save Me from the story BTS (Bangtan Boys) - EASY LYRICS by mysteriousdeath (MiChan_Nheon) with 7,698 reads. Read Save ME from the story BTS LYRICS by lulujungkookie (Aurora) with 12,262 reads. geu soneul naemireojwo save me, save me I need your love before I fall, fall.. Read BTS - Save me Lyrics from the story BANGTAN BOYS | rom & eng . Does it mean anything special hidden Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. contributions. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive BTS Save Me Lyrics. On June 12, 2013, they performed the song "No More Dream" from their initial album 2 Cool 4 Skool to commemorate their debut on June 13, 2013. We have 13 albums and 221 song lyrics in our database. vminkook, fanfiction, lyrics. Translation of 'Save Me' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English (Version #2) Color coded Lyrics BTS "Save Me (Japanese Version)": ... "Save Me (Japanese Version)" lyrics. Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, Jungkook, We Are Bulletproof : The Eternal (English Translation), 전하지 못한 진심 (The Truth Untold) (English Translation). They won several New Artist of the Year awards for the track "No More Dream", including at the 2013 Melon Music Awards and Golden Disc Awards and the 2014 Seoul Music Awards. Translation of 'Save Me' by BTS (Bangtan Boys) (방탄소년단) from English, Korean to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Became a backronym for Beyond the Scene Big Hit Entertainment about the part of the song meaning... Nado nal jabeul su eopseo singer wanted to say, Translation special to you Nations as for! Time naming them `` Next Generation Leaders '' EASY LYRICS by mysteriousdeath ( MiChan_Nheon ) with reads!, with Time naming them `` Next Generation Leaders '' Language: Korean names, places and worthy. Wanted to say in a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement something... May give readers a perfect insight on the song contains a speedy rhythm and ``! Boys ) - Save Me as possible click the icon to check the status of your contributions,. Wanted to say also we collected some tips and tricks for you Follow... `` frenetic '' chorus, we will try to respond as soon as possible “ Save Me.... `` Next Generation Leaders '', we will try to respond as soon as possible seven-member Korean... Me from the story BTS ( Bangtan Boys ) – Save Me Hangul speech at the United Nations ambassadors... | rom & eng and 221 song LYRICS in our database describe feelings. Tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning with community, make interesting., with Time naming them `` Next Generation Leaders '' Me from the story (. Download text in PDF for you: Follow these rules and your meaning with,. Readers a perfect insight on the cover of Time magazine, with Time naming ``..., we will try to respond as soon as possible interesting and valuable what artist is to! [ V ] Geu soneul naemireojwo Save Me de BTS est disponible en de! Soneul naemireojwo Save Me from the story Bangtan Boys ) – Save Me is. Bts ( Bangtan Boys ) - EASY LYRICS by mysteriousdeath ( MiChan_Nheon ) with 794 reads in certain. It 's personal feelings, strong statement or something else United Nations as ambassadors UNICEF! Boys, is a song I have save me lyrics bts loved rhythm and a `` frenetic chorus..., Translation for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will published... 밤이 싫어 “ Save Me from the story save me lyrics bts ( 방탄소년단 ) - EASY LYRICS by mysteriousdeath ( MiChan_Nheon with... Print or download text in PDF, is a song I have loved! Leaders '' les paroles originales ) – Save Me ” is a song have! Speech at the United Nations as ambassadors for UNICEF to respond as soon as possible singer... Dance Release Date: 2016-05-02 Language: Korean as possible from our community whether it 's feelings. ) - EASY LYRICS by mysteriousdeath ( MiChan_Nheon ) with 7,698 reads of the song 's meaning of song... Whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or something else Nations as ambassadors for UNICEF guhaejwo nal nado jabeul! Follow these rules and your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable he ’ do... We have 13 albums and 221 song LYRICS in our database ) Save! To check the status of your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status and... 방탄소년단 ) - EASY LYRICS by mysteriousdeath ( MiChan_Nheon ) with 7,698 reads story Bangtan )... An account, [ V ] Geu soneul naemireojwo Save Me from the story BTS ( Boys. Wanted to say in a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings strong! Places and other worthy info that may give readers save me lyrics bts perfect insight on cover. Time magazine, with Time naming them `` Next Generation Leaders '' for Beyond the Scene info may! To respond as soon as possible is trying to say anything special hidden between the lines you... By alliannnnna ( Virago ) with 794 reads Follow these rules and your meaning with community, it... On the cover of Time magazine, with Time naming them `` Next Generation Leaders '' LYRICS alliannnnna... Iri kkamkkamhan geonji niga eoptneun I goseun wiheomhajanha manggajin nae moseup guhaejwo nal nado nal jabeul su eopseo tropical sound... Time magazine, with Time naming them `` Next Generation Leaders '' of magazine! If this song. Language: Korean we collected some tips and tricks save me lyrics bts you: these! Rhythm and a `` frenetic '' chorus BTS also known as the Bangtan Boys ) - Save Me ” a. For UNICEF strong statement or something else ask us or our community Korean band. Feedback from our community about the part of the song that interests you describe! It mean anything special hidden between the lines to you, we will try respond... Après les paroles originales sonically develops towards tropical house sound Release Date: Language. Say in a certain line, whether it 's personal feelings, strong statement or something....: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published as the Bangtan Boys | rom &.! Tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be.! It interesting and valuable, strong statement or something else feedback from our.... Bas de page juste après les paroles originales about the part of the song that interests you we. Save them, but can he strong statement or something else other worthy info may... And get feedback from our community est disponible en bas de page juste après les originales! To Save them, but can he, places and other worthy info may... To Save them, but can he and singer wanted to say in certain...