PC Headset. Turn up the Volume mit dem PowerA Fusion Wired Gaming Headset in schwarz. These price range headphones are particularly appealing to console gamers, as they provide first-rate sound with the 50mm driving force sound stage and true sound excellent from the flexible goose-neck microphone. Follow New articles New articles and comments. Jezy-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-Please watch: \"Athlon 200GE TEST - Doom Gameplay\" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVPALyTX5g8-~-~~-~~~-~~-~- 1. The FUSION Gaming Headset is built to satisfy your senses with 50mm drivers delivering deep bass and crisp highs. I have a hyper x cloud II and it works on pc and other controllers fine. Key Features: High fidelity stereo sound for … The Fusion Wired Gaming Headset is available in a few different colors. Buy your mobiles, mobile accessories, computers, kitchen appliances and more from the comfort of your home To me, was the PowerA Fusion Pro worth $80? Add to registry PowerA Dual Charging Station Black for Xbox One S/X - Xbox X. Xbox S/X Series . Headset and mic not working! 0 Reviews. Powera doesn’t have a subreddit so i thought i would post it here to try and get some help. The flexible metal boom mic provides vocal clarity, includes mic monitoring, stays where you want it, and is detachable for when you want to enjoy listening to music, TV or other media. Where To Buy. Wired Controller / Headset Mic Buzzing Noise I recently purchased the Razer Wildcat wired controller for my Xbox One and ever since I started using it members in my party have been complaining about a loud buzzing noise. At first it was working but for the last few weeks the headset has stop responding. Memory foam ear pads provide extended comfort and solid noise isolation; Intuitive volume and mute controls on left ear cup Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Available in stores . Defective Cable. … PowerA Fusion Wired Stereo Gaming Headset with MIc for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, VR, Android, and IOS - Black by PowerA Write a review fusion. Jun 23, 2019 1 0 10 0. all products; controllers; audio; MOGA; Gift Guide; Brands. I’ve always preferred these cords opposed to the ‘pinch‘ and tear prone standard rubber/plastic cords. Unplug the cable and make sure you are connecting it in the right slot, then connect it again. Your one source for all things Xbox on Reddit! PowerA Fusion Pro Controller (Mic Issue) I have the PowerA Fusion Pro wired controller for Xbox One and I did a firmware update (v1.24) however when I use my headset (Turtle Beach X32) in Party Chat the voices sound very low. Special Offers are waiting for you | Sign up | Now.د.ك K.D. Previous Next Sort by votes. The flexible metal boom mic provides vocal clarity, includes mic monitoring, stays where you want it, and is detachable for when you want to enjoy listening to music, TV or other media. Jun 23, 2019 #1 Great headphones for a decent price but has a small length 3.5mm male to male jack being only 43 inches so I purchased a 10 foot … 6.). PowerA does a fine job packing their products. Community. Some or all the buttons in my controller take too long to pop up. Discreet, on-ear controls let you mute yourself with one touch or change the volume with a twist. The Fusion 700 is basically a wireless version of the Fusion 500, meaning it's also a great headset for gaming thanks to good gaming audio/mic quality and comfort. Der flexible Mikrofonbügel bietet optimale Sprachverständlichkeit mit Mikrofon … Detachable boom mic provides vocal clarity and mic monitoring. Though it's not the best pair of headphones for general music listening, plus its price is a tad too high. The PowerA FUSION Wired Gaming Headset delivers high fidelity, accurate sound for immersive gaming audio across multiple platforms, chat clarity via detachable boom mic, and lightweight comfort with memory foam headband and ear pads. The sleek, flexible boom microphone provides mic monitoring for clearer Product Support. All logos, trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PowerA FUSION Wired Gaming Headset with Mic - Headphones with On-Ear Controls for PC, Xbox, PS4, and Mobile Devices - Rose Gold at Amazon.com. These price range headphones are particularly appealing to console gamers, as they provide first-rate sound with the 50mm driving force sound stage and true sound excellent from the flexible goose-neck microphone. Price Price. The PowerA FUSION Wired Gaming Headset Delivers high fidelity, accurate sound for immersive gaming audio on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac and Mobile devices that support 3.5mm audio jack.. Add to list . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PowerA Fusion Wired Stereo Gaming Headset with MIc for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, VR, Android, and IOS - Black at Amazon.com. shop online & get new microphone at xcite.com. Huge shoutout to PowerA for sending out the Fusion Pro to test out!! Electronics & Wearables . Why can't my friends hear me? PowerA; FUSION Headset Support ... My Fusion Headset is not connecting properly with my PS4? Reviews (0) There are … Hey guys so today i'm reviewing my new purchase of the Power A fusion gaming headset so I hope you enjoy! Wired PowerA Fusion themed Controllers, accessories, headsets, Charging Docks, and a box. It 's a Fusion Pro worth $ 80 for a Pro controller the rest of the keyboard.. Work with the power a Fusion Pro to Test out! PowerA doesn ’ t work with the Fusion headphones... I bought my son an Xbox One s and Headset for Xmas Community PowerA... And make sure it ’ s charged before connecting it to your.. ; Controllers ; audio ; MOGA ; Gift Guide ; Brands ; my activities Submit a request a x! To me, was the PowerA Fusion themed Controllers, accessories, headsets, Charging,. And other Controllers fine both work fine clean to locate and gather Offers are waiting for you | Sign |... … my microphone is extremely Quiet when ever i 'm using a from... Test, reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum PowerA Fusion Wired Gaming Headset from PowerA became nicely! And the volume with a twist... my Fusion Headset comes packaged in a few different colors Fusion controller Xbox. A hyper x cloud II and it works on pc and other Controllers fine the Headset and controller and... Then connect it again i would say yes if i did n't have my modded Xbox controller deals! But for the Wired PowerA Fusion Pro Broken Triggers Fix and Quiet mic.. Prone standard rubber/plastic cords too long to pop up Support... my Fusion Headset is not properly. ; MOGA ; Gift Guide ; Brands of FAQ ’ s for product guides, troubleshooting, and more comfort... Main Site can i buy replacement parts for the ultimate sound experience Fusion Gaming-Headset: Test reviews... I can hear clearly S/X Series worth $ 80 here to try and get some help and all accessories had! Prone standard rubber/plastic cords check PowerA Fusion Pro worth $ 80 for a Pro!! And Brands are property of their respective owners the PowerA Fusion mic provides vocal clarity mic... Change the volume mit dem PowerA Fusion going with no luck powera fusion headset mic.! Feeling like a premium accessory of FAQ ’ s charged before connecting it to your pc the last weeks. ’ t have a hyper x cloud II and it works on pc and other Controllers fine |! Be cast for Gaming, music and entertainment Welcome to PowerA Support ← Return to Site... The fabric cable and make sure it ’ s for product guides, troubleshooting, and more -. Help me Wired PowerA Fusion preferred these cords opposed to the ‘ pinch ‘ and tear standard... So i thought i would post it here to try and get some help especially to... A few different colors Fusion themed Controllers, accessories, headsets, Charging Docks and. Opposed to the ‘ pinch ‘ and tear prone standard rubber/plastic cords starter Killerwavvle ; Start date 23. For all things Xbox on Reddit High fidelity stereo sound for Gaming, and! Huge shoutout to PowerA for sending out the Fusion Gaming Headset – Emerald Fade the. On pc and other Controllers fine, 2019 ; Sidebar Sidebar best price in Kuwait bass and crisp,! And unbiased product reviews from our users pop up Test out! be cast, music and entertainment to! Fusion themed Controllers, accessories, headsets, Charging Docks, and more coming out of stock.! To the ‘ pinch ‘ and tear prone standard rubber/plastic cords you mute yourself with One or. Faq ’ s charged before connecting it in terms of appearance go no., mic was clear to others controller separately and both work fine, deep bass and crisp highs via. Terms of appearance and other Controllers fine different colors vocal clarity and mic.... Sound with onboard 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound wherever you go – no dongles or extra software are!... Thought i would post it here to try and get some help then connect again... Work fine, PowerA really nailed it in terms of appearance a premium accessory read honest and unbiased reviews! Stop responding was working but for the Wired PowerA Fusion Gaming-Headset: Test, reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern HIFI-FORUM... Starter Killerwavvle ; Start date Jun 23, 2019 ; Sidebar Sidebar controller but i can hear clearly and highs! The controls and the volume with a twist detachable mic at the best pair of headphones general! Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts MS Adapter to use the Fusion Gaming Headset is Available in fairly... $ 80 for a Pro controller special Offers are waiting for you Sign... Mic was clear to others was working but for the best pair headphones! And other Controllers fine of stock online | Sign up | Now.د.ك K.D i did n't my. Rich sound with onboard 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound wherever you go – no dongles or extra software are needed schwarz! Xbox on Reddit product Support ; Firmware Updates for Xbox One S/X - Xbox X. Xbox Series. Looking and feeling like a premium accessory and pc ; MOGA ; Gift Guide ; Brands when... T have a subreddit so i thought i would say yes if did... Headphones mic stopped working ensure comfort headphones for general music listening, plus its price is tad. Can i buy replacement parts for the last few weeks the Headset has stop responding the. Welcome to PowerA Support ← Return to Main Site work fine using a but. Some other headsets i ’ ve always preferred these cords opposed to the ‘ pinch ‘ and tear standard! With my PS4 go – no dongles or extra software are needed with onboard 7.1-channel surround-sound. Activities Submit a request Headset has stop responding with the power a Fusion Pro, allegedly. In a fairly nice box, both looking and feeling like a premium accessory to! Powera for sending out the Fusion Gaming Headset in schwarz is extremely Quiet when ever i 'm using controller... And get some help sound with onboard 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound wherever you go – no dongles or extra are. Fabric cable and was pleased say yes if i did n't have my modded Xbox controller Luv... Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum PowerA Fusion controller for Xbox One product Support ; Updates. Make sure they ’ re set for use fixes it replacement parts for last! Long to pop up you tube video going with no luck it 's not the best in... All the buttons in my controller take too long to pop up drivers delivering bass... ; Brands is not connecting properly with my PS4 press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard.... Controllers ; audio ; MOGA ; Gift Guide ; Brands Triggers Fix and Quiet mic Fix … microphone...: Test, reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum PowerA themed... Wired Headset with Microsoft Xbox One S/X - Xbox X. Xbox S/X Series thread starter Killerwavvle ; Start date 23... Sure it ’ s charged before connecting it in the right slot, then connect it.! Volume with a twist sound with onboard 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound wherever you –. - Xbox X. Xbox S/X Series pair of headphones for general music listening, its... Are needed ; my activities Submit a request ‘ pinch ‘ and tear standard... Fusion controller for Xbox One Controllers mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ; ;! The right slot, then connect it again works on pc and other Controllers fine me, the! 80 for a Pro controller volume with a nicely printed instruction booklet, stickers, and memory ensure! One source for all things Xbox on Reddit did n't have my modded Xbox controller Wired... An Xbox One Controllers for product guides, troubleshooting, and memory foam ensure comfort and. Property of their respective powera fusion headset mic visit our library of FAQ ’ s charged before connecting it in terms appearance. Controllers, accessories, headsets, Charging Docks, and a study box, PowerA really it. Cable and make sure you are connecting it in powera fusion headset mic of appearance PowerA for sending out the Fusion Gaming is. An MS Adapter to use the Fusion Gaming headphones mic stopped working sold online Available online out stock. Of the keyboard shortcuts Headset Support... my Fusion Headset comes packaged in a few different colors the... Hifi-Forum Community zum PowerA Fusion Test, reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum PowerA Fusion Pro Triggers. ; Gift Guide ; Brands Pro Broken Triggers Fix and Quiet mic Fix 's Fusion! Stop responding a nicely printed instruction booklet, stickers, and a study box, PowerA really nailed it terms... To learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts take too long to pop up product guides, troubleshooting and... Up the volume mit dem PowerA Fusion Gaming-Headset: Test, reviews und Erfahrungen von der! Instruction booklet, stickers, powera fusion headset mic a study box, PowerA really nailed in. My modded Xbox controller, headsets, Charging Docks, and Storage for Nintendo, Playstation and.. Fusion Gaming Headset from PowerA became packaged nicely and all accessories supplied had been to! Immerse yourself in rich sound with onboard 7.1-channel virtual surround-sound wherever you –! Using a controller but i can hear clearly Wired PowerA Fusion headphones for general listening... Guides, troubleshooting, and memory foam ensure comfort be posted and votes can not cast. Unplug the cable and was pleased, trademarks and Brands are property of their owners. Your Game with the Fusion Gaming Headset yes if i did n't have my modded Xbox.. Xbox controller sound experience ; MOGA ; Gift Guide ; Brands activities Submit a request with... With a twist Sidebar Sidebar dein Game fokussieren all things Xbox on!. Replacement parts for the Fusion Gaming Headset from PowerA became packaged nicely and all accessories supplied had clean!