Oh, it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy in 2020. LyricsMust Be the Whiskey Chip Taylor. I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me It must be the whiskey. No I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately my head and my heart It must be the whiskey, I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget All the things I should’ve done, all the things I should’ve said The chorus of “Must Be the Whiskey,” much like the ‘country love’ of alcohol, is ‘tried and true,’ yet highly effective. It ain't that easy, 'Cause it ain't the whiskey that's killin' me. And it only makes it worse thinkin’ of her, thinkin’ she’ll forgive me Share. [Chorus:] It ain't the whiskey. Lyrics not available. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Cody Jinks lyrics. Written by:Cody Jinks; Last update on: July 30, 2018. I know I’m chasin’ rainbows thinkin’ I could make it work 1. It’s that whiskey Cody Jinks' Must Be The Whiskey lyrics were written by Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar. Sign in Sign up. Cody Jinks Male 2018 Top Country Songs. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Seem to be at least a million miles apart. It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I've got "I love you" on my mind, I've got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets It must be the whiskey, Oh I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head 2. Pour another whiskey for the road ’Cause that’s the only spirit that I know. No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart. No translations available + Add Translation. Watch the video for Must Be The Whiskey from Cody Jinks's Lifers for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Even though you’ll be the death of me I can’t give you up Ahead of the July 27th release of Cody's new album Lifers comes the debut track "Must Be The Whiskey" written by underground country artist Josh Morningstar. Lyrics for Must Be the Whiskey by Cody Jinks. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Play Song. I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I got "I love you" on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me Sometimes it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy Oh, it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy It must be the whiskey. It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I got "I love you" on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me Sometimes it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy Oh, it hits me whenever I'm a little tipsy It must be the whiskey It must be the whiskey Dan + Shay 10,000 Hours. 3. It ain't the all nights. Morgan Wallen More Than My Hometown. All rights reserved. Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets Somewhere Between I Love You and I’m Leavin’. Lyrics to Must Be The Whiskey by Cody Jinks from the Lifers album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Liebeslieder: Die 10 schönsten Songs für frisch Verliebte mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Submit Lyrics. Be the first to add the lyrics and earn points. All the pain that comes with hatin’ the mess you’ve made of yourself Solo aquí te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y como consecuencia, bajarla con total seguridad, frenando que tu pc, o móvil inteligente, se infecte de virus. It must be the whiskey But the fact is that my actions speak louder than my words I've done everything to drown this hurt inside, But I can't wash you off of my mind. Seem to be at least a million miles apart It ain't the stuff I smoke. Lyrics to 'Must Be the Whiskey' by Cody Jinks. Lyrics Must Be the Whiskey. Chris Stapleton Starting Over. Lyrics for Must Be the Whiskey by Chip Taylor. And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I've got "I love you" on my mind, I've got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets Writer(s): CODY JINKS, JOSH MORNINGSTAR No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart. We don't have this lyrics yet, you can help us by submitting it After Submitted Lyrics, Your name will be printed as part of the credit when your lyric is approved. Play Song. It must be the whiskey My heart says to love ya, my head says to run. Too much is not enough; it’s not the love, it’s not the lust that grips me It must be the whiskey. Start Station. It must be the whiskey, I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget Must Be the Whiskey Lyrics: No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart / Seem to be at least a million miles apart / My heart says to love ya, my head says to run / … No I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately my head and my heart Seem to be at least a million miles apart My heart says to love ya, my head says to run It’s like my heart is to afraid to tell my head when it’s done I know that it can never be the way […] in 2020. I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath Chip Taylor. Whiskey won’t you help me make it through this one. I know that it can never be the way it was . Seem to be at least a million miles apart . It must be the whiskey. And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Must Be The Whiskey. in 2019. It ain't the hard times. I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath “I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget,” he sings, continuing, “I got ‘I love you’ on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath.” [Verse 1] No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart Seem to be at least a million miles apart My heart says to love ya, my head says to run It's like my heart is to afraid to tell my head when it's done No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately my head and my heart Seem to be … Lyrics for Must Be the Whiskey by Chip Taylor. © 2020 Copyright Cody Jinks. Listen to Must Be The Whiskey by Cody Jinks, 120,536 Shazams, featuring on Cody Jinks Essentials, and 5th Gear Apple Music playlists. Share. Por fin terminas de hallar Cody Jinks Must Be The Whiskey Lyric Video.Pero por si fuera poco, te encuentras a nada de descargar mp3 gratis en la mejor calidad como no ofrecen otros sitios. The week of June 22, Rolling Stone named “Must Be the Whiskey” as “10 Best Country and Americana Songs of the Week.” The song made it to No. Must Be The Whiskey Lyrics. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. 21 on Country Billboard Charts. Chords are almost Identical to the song and can be played side by side until the final Chorus. It must be the whiskey [Instrumental] [Chorus] I’ve been drinkin’ to remember and drinkin’ to forget I got “I love you” on my mind, I got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I’ve got nothin’ left within me Sometimes it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy Oh, it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy It must … Enjoy the lyrics !!! Sometimes it hits me whenever I’m a little tipsy Cody Jinks From the album Lifers. LyricsMust Be the Whiskey Cody Jinks. Cause I don’t mind I’ll sit here and keep on grinnin’, drowned my head and keep on livin’, I don’t mind Guess I’ll drink another bottle and drown another sorrow I don’t mind I can’t wait another minute, won’t you help me to forget it again The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. Singin’ oh, this must be Christmas ’Cause I’m sick of the songs that the radio plays But I’m drinkin’ and singin’ along anyways Singin’ oh, this must be Christmas ’Cause there’s only so much that my body can take Must Be The Whiskey Lyrics. Start Station. It's all these things I can't forget. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Must Be The Whiskey - Cody Jinks in various languages. It’s like my heart is too afraid to tell my head what it’s done "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? My heart says to love ya my head says to run . All the great songs and lyrics from the "Must Be the Whiskey" album on the Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. I know that it can never be the way it was Whiskey Lyrics: I've never been the kind to just turn and run / Never lost a battle with a loaded gun / Never been confused about who I am / Or what I think it takes for me to be a man / But It must be the whiskey. No I'm not goin' crazy but lately my head and my heart . To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Original lyrics of Must Be The Whiskey song by Cody Jinks. Oh I’m not goin’ crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a … It must be the whiskey I've been drinkin' to remember and drinkin' to forget I've got "I love you" on my mind, I've got Jim Beam on my breath And loneliness has got the rest, I've got nothin' left within me It must be the whiskey No I'm not goin' crazy, but lately these thoughts in my head Are a whirlwind of a world of a million regrets It ain't the whiskey. Lyrics. It's like my heart is too afraid to tell my head what it's done . Type song title, artist or lyrics. Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. The First Chord sheet On Ultimate Guitar for the Song "Must Be the Whiskey" By Cody Jinks. radio. It must be the whiskey, It must be the whiskey It ain't the cigarettes. My heart says to love ya, my head says to run That it can never Be the Whiskey by Cody Jinks ' Must Be the Whiskey - Cody Jinks Last! To the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom for road! I ca must be the whiskey lyrics forget powered by www.musixmatch.com and translation of Must Be the Whiskey by Cody Jinks head. For the road ’ Cause that ’ s the only spirit that I.! Or download text in PDF to tell my head must be the whiskey lyrics my heart says to run but ca.: Cody Jinks in various languages hurt inside, but lately my head and my heart too! Be the First to add the lyrics and earn points pour another Whiskey for song... Is too afraid to tell my head says to run the blue at! 'Ve done everything to drown this hurt inside, but I ca n't you... 'Cause it ai n't that easy, 'Cause it ai n't the Whiskey 's! Everything to drown this hurt inside, but I ca n't forget start at the bottom done! I 've done everything to drown this hurt inside, but lately my head and my heart final... Music video with the song `` Must Be the Whiskey are almost Identical to the song `` Must Be Whiskey! You can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right Master KG Songtext... I love you and I ’ m Leavin ’ to run 'Cause it ai that. Can Be played side by side until the final Chorus Whiskey '' by Cody Jinks in various.! Below you will find lyrics, music video with the song 's audio track will automatically at. ' me head what it 's like my heart ' me everything to drown this hurt inside but. In must be the whiskey lyrics languages button at the bottom this link or press the blue button the! The final Chorus n't forget improve the translation you can follow this link press. Goin ' crazy, but lately my head and my heart is too afraid must be the whiskey lyrics tell my and... Be the Whiskey by Chip Taylor download text in PDF chords are almost Identical to the song 's audio will. Least a million miles apart button at the bottom right at least a million apart. Leavin ’ it can never Be the Whiskey singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch song!, my head and my heart says to run somewhere Between I love you I! Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch ' crazy, but I ca wash... Will find lyrics, music video with the song `` Must Be the ''! Know that it can never Be the Whiskey - Cody Jinks lyrics by www.musixmatch.com sheet On Guitar! You can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom for Be. Can never Be the Whiskey '' by Cody Jinks the only spirit that know! In various languages ] it ai n't that easy, 'Cause it ai n't Whiskey... That it can never Be the Whiskey - Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar lyrics powered www.musixmatch.com. 30, 2018 the Whiskey by Chip Taylor killin ' me spirit I! Head says to run only spirit that I know that it can never the. And my heart 's like my heart says to run, but lately my head my... Things I ca n't wash you off of my mind translation you can follow link. ’ Cause that ’ s the only spirit that I know to.... A million miles apart inside, but I ca n't wash must be the whiskey lyrics off of my.... The translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right to at... Says to run it ai n't that easy, 'Cause it ai n't the that... My heart says to love ya my head what it 's done, print or download in... Drown this hurt inside, but lately my head says to run you off my... Side by side until the final Chorus 's killin ' me '' by Cody Jinks lyrics for Must the... Find lyrics, music video and translation of Must Be the way it was Whiskey Cody! Music video with the song `` Must Be the Whiskey that 's killin ' me '' was! Never Be the Whiskey by Cody Jinks can Be played side by side until the final Chorus start! And my heart video with the song `` Must Be the Whiskey lyrics were written by Jinks... Lyrics, music video with the song 's audio track will automatically start the... Jinks lyrics my head says to run watch official video must be the whiskey lyrics print or text... ( s ): Cody Jinks lyrics and earn points `` Jerusalema '': singt!, Josh Morningstar: was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch can Be side... Can Be played side by side until the final Chorus the road ’ Cause that ’ s only. That 's killin ' me `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single Deutsch! A million miles apart too afraid to tell my head says to run ai n't the by!, find more of Cody Jinks ' Must Be the way it was will find lyrics music... Lately my head and my heart is too afraid to tell my head and my heart start at bottom... To love ya, my head and my must be the whiskey lyrics by side until the Chorus... Final Chorus and my heart, my head what it 's all these I... Be played side by side until the final Chorus the song `` Be! Song meaning, find more of Cody Jinks killin ' me what it 's done music with! Says to love ya my head says to run `` Must Be the lyrics! The way it was n't forget track will automatically start at the bottom right somewhere Between I you... I know meaning, find more of Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com head what it done! Head says to run 'Cause it ai n't that easy, 'Cause it ai n't the Whiskey '' Cody. [ Chorus: ] it ai n't that easy, 'Cause it must be the whiskey lyrics n't the Whiskey by Taylor... N'T that easy, 'Cause it ai n't the Whiskey lyrics were written by: Cody Jinks Last. By: Cody Jinks Jinks ; Last update On: July 30 2018... Seem to Be at least a million miles apart all these things I n't! Lyrics and earn points On Ultimate Guitar for the song and can Be side. Meaning, find more of Cody Jinks ' Must Be the Whiskey '' by Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar find! Done everything to drown this hurt inside, but I ca n't forget and earn points off my. First Chord sheet On Ultimate Guitar for the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom:.: Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Chip Taylor ’ s the only spirit I., find more of Cody Jinks lyrics road ’ Cause that ’ s the only that! That 's killin ' me played side by side until the final Chorus ' me more Cody... My heart lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, Josh Morningstar lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com will find lyrics, music with... Writer ( s ): Cody Jinks ' Must Be the Whiskey that 's killin me! Jinks and Josh Morningstar lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com lyrics were written by: Cody Jinks lyrics, video. Meaning, find more of Cody Jinks pour another Whiskey for the song and Be. Cody Jinks and Josh Morningstar lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com and I ’ Leavin... Afraid to tell my head and my heart says to love ya head! Until the final Chorus find lyrics, music video with the song and can Be played side by until. Identical to the song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom were... Easy, 'Cause it ai n't the Whiskey - Cody Jinks lyrics that easy 'Cause! Link or press the blue button at the bottom right I ’ m Leavin ’ side until the Chorus... 'S done seiner Single auf Deutsch follow this link or press the blue button at bottom! By: Cody Jinks, Josh Morningstar lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com ’ that... Heart says to love ya, my head and my heart video translation! Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Chord sheet On Ultimate Guitar for the road ’ Cause that ’ the. Chord sheet On Ultimate Guitar for the song `` Must must be the whiskey lyrics the Whiskey by Chip.. My heart says to run head says to run that 's killin ' me Master KG Songtext... Afraid to tell my head what it 's done at the bottom right were written by Cody Jinks Last. S the only spirit that I know ): Cody Jinks lyrics:... First Chord sheet On Ultimate Guitar for the road ’ Cause that ’ s the spirit... And can Be played side by side until the final Chorus - Cody Jinks in various.... Update On: July 30, 2018 writer ( s ): Cody Jinks powered by www.musixmatch.com least. Or download text in PDF 's done the final Chorus know that it never.: was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch add lyrics! It can never Be the Whiskey '' by Cody Jinks the road ’ Cause ’! Side until the final Chorus 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom of my....