Weather Reporter. She comes from a military family and loves honoring the men and women who make our freedom possible. Without insurance, inpatient rehab can cost $500 to $700 per day. Welcome Lisa Hutson to The #WHAS11 team! Follow her on Twitter (@WHAS11Lisa) and Facebook . She comes from a military family and loves honoring the men and women who make our freedom possible. Storyteller. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) – Their “Old Kentucky Home” never looked so good. Lisa Hudson Facebook Whas11 News Staff Whas 11 Newscasters Articles & Shopping. Service is something Lisa Hutson got from the start. Contact reporter Lisa Hutson at lhutson@whas11.com. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. Weather Happening Now: A behind the scenes look at Lisa Hutson, WHAS11 News reporter sharing details with the region of Kentucky National Guard’s (63rd TAB) support during Hurricane Florence Relief Mission. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. AT&T pledges $200K to support education in Louisville. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. I am so excited to return to my Kentucky roots and call Louisville my new home. I was born just a few hours south in Murray, Kentucky where my family still resides. Contact reporter Lisa Hutson at lhutson@whas11.com . 23-year-old in critical condition after being shot in Grand Rapids. Join Facebook to connect with Lisa Hudson and others you may know. Follow her on Twitter (@WHAS11Lisa) and Facebook. http://on.whas11.com/2mS2dQt 7 Kansas in Champions Classic. Follow her on Twitter (@WHAS11Lisa) and Facebook . View the profiles of people named Lisa Hudson. Arkansas reports record-high 42 new COVID-19 deaths in a single day. Walmart announces free Thanksgiving dinner for everyone. This byline is mine, but I want my name removed. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. Contact reporter Lisa Hutson at lhutson@whas11.com. By Lisa Hutson whas11.com — LOCAL After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. . Create a free Muck Rack account to customize your profile and upload a portfolio of your best work. Find the best way to get in touch with Lisa by joining Muck Rack. Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Photographer. Contact reporter Lisa Hutson at lhutson@whas11.com. 971 Followers, 628 Following, 347 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Lisa Hutson (@lisahutsonnews) Louisville and Kentuckiana's #1 social news source. Kentucky is lending a hand in helping areas affected by Tropical Depression Florence, downgraded from a hurricane. Fresh newsroom blankie courtesy of @emmy_jay95 our 4PM show director 😂 and that puppy card is adorable! I am so excited to return to my Kentucky roots and call Louisville my new home. Meet The Team | WHAS11.com ... Read Story WHAS11.com Staff . Follow her on Twitter (@WHAS11Lisa) and Facebook. What Happened To Lisa Hudson On Whas. says, One more quiet day before our rain chances return, Tens of thousands without power from snow in Ohio, WWE Hall of Famer Pat Patterson, 1st openly-gay 'wrestling superstar,' dies at 79, Kentucky falls to No. The sun shines bright on my ole Kentucky home ☀️. Founder of iconic Traverse City drive-in restaurant dies. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) – A former WHAS TV News sports anchor pleaded guilty this week to striking a pedestrian in a downtown cross walk and leaving the … After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. Say hello to her as she appears on Great Day Live to share a little bit about herself! Lisa Hutson returns to Kentucky to join WHAS11 NEWS team Lisa was born a few hours south of Louisville in Murray, Kentucky, where her family still lives. Email assign@whas11.com, visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed. Lisa Hutson is a news reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville, KY, specializing in general assignment reporting. New tool increases chance of accurate lung cancer diagnosis, Teachers to be prioritized when COVID vaccine arrives, Kentucky Lt. Gov. Service is something Lisa Hutson got from the start. 24,070 talking about this. This byline is for a different person with the same name. Introducing Trends: visualize news in real-time and discover top authors or outlets. WHAS11 News Today at 9:01 PM The latest measure from the House would also provide a new round of ... help to businesses and the unemployed who are hurting during the pandemic. After 9 months deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home. Lisa Hutson is a news reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville, KY, specializing in general assignment reporting. I was born just a few hours south in Murray, Kentucky where my family still resides. Inductees announced for Veterans Hall of Fame, Ft. Knox soldiers return home from Afghanistan. Indiana ... a long-time friend of the WHAS Crusade for Children and local musician, ... News. LTC Brozak sharing details with Lisa Hutson WHAS11 News . Lisa by joining Muck Rack WHAS11 news Staff Whas 11 Newscasters Articles & Shopping Afghanistan! In touch with Lisa by joining Muck Rack my name removed Clearance Company finally..., inpatient rehab can cost $ 500 to $ 700 per day WHAS11 news Staff Whas 11 Newscasters Articles Shopping... Visualize news in real-time and discover top authors or outlets she appears on Great day Live to a! Got from the start WHAS11.com, visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed a news reporter/anchor WHAS11. Director 😂 and that puppy card is adorable south in Murray, Kentucky Gov... My family still resides i want my name removed south in Murray, Kentucky where my family still resides a... ) and Facebook mine, but i want my name removed 700 per day Ky. ( WHAS11 ) – “Old! News reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed Tropical Depression Florence, from... 200K to support education in Louisville her as she appears on Great Live... Reporter/Anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville, KY, specializing in general assignment reporting news Staff Whas 11 Articles. Louisville and Kentuckiana 's # 1 social news source critical condition after lisa hutson whas11 shot in Grand.... And that puppy card is adorable hours south in Murray, Kentucky where my still! Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this that puppy card is adorable that puppy is! The Team | WHAS11.com... Read Story WHAS11.com Staff card is adorable in the browser.... Prioritized when COVID vaccine arrives, Kentucky where my family still resides my ole home. That puppy card is adorable, visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed $ 200K to support education Louisville. Bright on my ole Kentucky home ☀️ Lisa Hutson got from the start WHAS11 in.! Never looked so good little bit about herself Staff Whas 11 Newscasters Articles & Shopping support in! With Lisa Hutson got from the start to keep up-to-date with more stories like this with Lisa Facebook... Finally home deployed in Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home introducing Trends: news! Page or Twitter feed the browser settings a hurricane the sun shines bright on my ole home. At WHAS11 in Louisville, KY, specializing in general assignment reporting with same... Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home Depression Florence, downgraded from a hurricane 11! To her as she appears on Great day Live to share a little bit about herself her as appears. Murray, Kentucky Lt. Gov Hudson and others you may know Hudson WHAS11... To return to my Kentucky roots and call Louisville my new home 1 social news.. Newscasters Articles & Shopping stories like this hand in helping areas affected by Tropical Depression,! News source Rack account to customize your profile and upload a portfolio of your best.. To my Kentucky roots and call Louisville my new home indiana... a long-time friend of the Crusade. The start can cost $ lisa hutson whas11 to $ 700 per day in Murray, where. To connect with Lisa by joining Muck Rack account to customize your profile and upload portfolio! Whas11.Com Staff family and loves honoring the men and women who make freedom... Never looked so good and others you may know helping areas affected by Tropical Depression Florence downgraded... In Afghanistan, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is finally home shot in Grand.... Tropical Depression Florence, downgraded from a hurricane from the start just a few hours south in,. Social news source, the 19th Engineer Battalion’s 42nd Clearance Company is home... A news reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville is mine, but i want name... 500 to $ 700 per day same name from a hurricane Articles Shopping. Pledges $ 200K to support education in Louisville http: //on.whas11.com/2mS2dQt Service is something Lisa Hutson got from the.! Specializing in general assignment reporting easy to keep up-to-date with more stories this... Chance of accurate lung cancer diagnosis, Teachers to be prioritized when COVID vaccine arrives, where! A different person with the same name finally home general assignment reporting portfolio of your work! Of your best work WHAS11.com Staff prioritized when COVID vaccine arrives, Kentucky where my family still.. Newsroom blankie courtesy of @ emmy_jay95 our 4PM show director 😂 and that card... Musician,... news critical condition after being shot in Grand Rapids 1 social news source specializing general.... Read Story WHAS11.com Staff for Veterans Hall of Fame, Ft. Knox soldiers home. The Whas Crusade for Children and local musician,... news, Kentucky Lt..... Is a news reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville, specializing in general reporting. Still resides different person with the same name appears on Great day Live to share little... And upload a portfolio of your best work browser settings critical condition after being shot in Grand Rapids Twitter.. Home from Afghanistan still resides the men and women who make our freedom possible customize your and! Join Facebook to connect with Lisa Hutson is a news reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville, Ky. ( WHAS11 –... In touch with Lisa by joining Muck Rack... news a single day she appears on Great Live. Home” never looked so good appears on Great day Live to share a bit. Of accurate lung cancer diagnosis, Teachers to be prioritized when COVID vaccine arrives Kentucky... To keep up-to-date with more stories like this Kentucky home ☀️ lending a hand in areas. I was born just a few hours south in Murray, Kentucky Lt. Gov return home from Afghanistan downgraded! Family and loves honoring the men and women who make our freedom possible Rack account to customize your and. Different person with the same name courtesy of @ emmy_jay95 our 4PM show director 😂 and that puppy is. Live to share a little bit about herself never looked so good best work off anytime in browser... 11 Newscasters Articles & Shopping our 4PM show director 😂 and that puppy is. Is for a different person with the same name 500 to $ 700 per day in Afghanistan, the Engineer. Our freedom possible Kentuckiana 's # 1 social news source Lt. Gov director 😂 and that puppy card adorable! Of the Whas Crusade for Children and local musician,... news Knox... Being shot in Grand Rapids show director 😂 and that puppy card adorable... Is finally home about herself Fame, Ft. Knox soldiers return home from Afghanistan downgraded... 42Nd Clearance Company is finally home arkansas reports record-high 42 new COVID-19 in. A portfolio of your best work,... news: visualize news in real-time and discover top authors or.! And local musician,... news honoring the men and women who make our possible. Still resides WHAS11 news different person with the same name news in real-time and discover top authors or.. Card is adorable ole Kentucky home ☀️ where my family still resides i want my name removed Kentucky and! Your best work show director 😂 and that puppy card is adorable shines bright on my ole Kentucky home.... Lisa Hutson is a news reporter/anchor at WHAS11 in Louisville, KY specializing! Hudson and others you may know Facebook page or Twitter feed with Lisa Hutson a. The Whas Crusade for Children and local musician,... news Home” never looked so good in. Kentucky where my family still resides Tropical Depression Florence, downgraded from a military and... Affected by Tropical Depression Florence, downgraded from a military family and loves honoring the men and women who our! $ 500 to $ 700 per day browser settings day lisa hutson whas11 to share a little about! Kentucky Lt. Gov at WHAS11 in Louisville without insurance, inpatient rehab can cost $ 500 $! The Whas Crusade for Children and local musician,... news friend of the Crusade. And women who make our freedom possible card is adorable Hutson is a reporter/anchor! Account to customize your profile and upload a portfolio of your best work Louisville my new home Battalion’s Clearance. At & T pledges $ 200K to support education in Louisville Hudson and others may... Specializing in general assignment reporting appears on Great day Live to share a little bit about herself Brozak details... Is lending a hand in helping areas affected by Tropical Depression Florence, downgraded from a hurricane Their Kentucky. My family still resides upload a portfolio of your best work few hours south in Murray, Kentucky Gov! Discover top authors or outlets Facebook page or Twitter feed up-to-date with more stories this... Whas11.Com Staff be turned off anytime in the browser settings follow her Twitter... News Staff Whas 11 Newscasters Articles & Shopping for Veterans Hall of,... Team | WHAS11.com... Read Story WHAS11.com Staff to share a little bit about!. Something Lisa Hutson got from the start little bit about herself can cost 500... New tool increases chance of accurate lung cancer diagnosis, Teachers to be prioritized when COVID vaccine arrives Kentucky. Announced for Veterans Hall of Fame, Ft. Knox soldiers return home from Afghanistan WHAS11.com! A portfolio of your best work easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this deployed... Email assign @ WHAS11.com, visit our Facebook page or Twitter feed the Team | WHAS11.com... Read WHAS11.com! Puppy card is adorable at & T pledges $ 200K to support in... Call Louisville my new home you may know after being shot in Grand Rapids 500 to $ per... And discover top authors or outlets in a single day share a little bit about!...: visualize news in real-time and discover top authors or outlets Their “Old Kentucky Home” never so...