Filter rooms for rent by furnished and female or male roommates. However, some hotels do also offer this service. Select city in Netherlands: ... Price per Square Feet to Buy Apartment in City Centre : 382.79 € 226.53-711.25: Price per Square Feet to Buy Apartment Outside of Centre : 289.47 € 204.38-487.91: Salaries And Financing. Enjoy your stay! Explore guest reviews and book the perfect apartment for your trip. Apartments in the city centre of Maastricht are a nice of mix of old and new, with traditional architecture combined with modern living, as well as some more modern apartment blocks as well. Apartments for rent in Dordrecht, The Netherlands. Sign In | Sign Up | About Us | Press Write on our Facebook Wall | Skype | Help. When you first search online, you’ll find a lot of options, but in reality – there aren’t that many available. In an apartment building Association of Owners (VVE) share ownership of the building (VvE Vereniging van Eigenaren) (owners association) and own the apartment – responsible for the upkeep of the building/communal … Is it realistic to find a room for less than… I have an offer for a job in Amsterdam. Public transportation in the Netherlands is very accessible and will get you from A to B in no time. The best places for finding an apartment in Netherlands Antilles. This is important, since this right is accompanied by some special obligations. Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world. Some important Dutch quirks to take into account when buying an apartment: There is a difference between a single-family home and an apartment. 90% of everyone I met struggled with this a LOT. SIZE. How to find student accommodation in the Netherlands. In The Netherlands you own the right to privately use a designated part of an apartment building, instead of the actual space itself. m 2 - m 2. Find great deals with Cities Reference Holiday Vacation Rentals Made Easy. Post a tenant advert for free and let landlords find you. The BEST DEALS on 10,000+ Vacation, … On our website, you'll find a selection of screened properties from partner providers throughout The Netherlands. Find and book deals on the best apartments in Leiden, Netherlands! We advise you to adjust the radius, perhaps there are suitable apartments available in close proximity of the city. Find your new home on funda! Find an apartment for your vacation. I grew up in the Netherlands as a migrant from Iran from 1992 to 2001 before my parents moved us to the United States. Parking permits make it cheaper, but the waiting list in the center can be as long as 5 years. These stylish yet practical living spaces are perfect for people starting their careers, for a couple and also for a family. Apartment vacation rentals Amsterdam Netherlands are usually privately owned. You might be able to find those in the 4 big cities (Amsterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag and Rotterdam), but here in Arnhem, it’s unlikely you’ll find something where you can move in with nothing more than your suitcase in your hand. 1. I have fond memories of my childhood growing up in Rotterdam. You can even share the apartment with a colleague. The leading website for Rental Apartments in the Netherlands. Access to various documents of prospective tenants Apartment rentals available in Amsterdam, Netherlands: Thousands of photos and unbiased customer reviews. I have found a couple… Posted in: Amsterdam Forum. 183,473 available housing right now! One advantage of looking outside of the city centre is that the rental price is significantly lower. Here are some tips on how to find student accommodation in the Netherlands: University housing. When you make a visit to a potential home, come prepared and have the necessary documents at hand. Rent your house by yourself . If you are interested in working in this country, be sure to check out my article on how to find a job in Netherlands Antilles as a foreigner. Unlike many other countries in Europe, in the Netherlands is not very custom to rent out a fully furnished house or apartment. Home Explore Apartments Travelers Apartment Owners Contact Articles. Less than 12 months. The company would provide accommodation for the first month, but after that I'm on my… Posted in: Netherlands Forum Find and book deals on the best apartments in Utrecht Province, the Netherlands! It also depend on the type of house and its area in Netherlands in order to give an average rent as close as possible to the reality. But you still need to be wary of scammers, no matter how you find your house. You can find long term apartments in the best places in the city near business centers, commercial and recreational centers. Accommodation is also available at a range of prices for students and expats looking to rent an apartment in The Hague, and the cost of living in the city is low compared to other European cities. Finding accommodation in the Netherlands can be challenging. We'd like to hear from you wherever you are looking to live whether it be Amsterdam, Leiden, Rotterdam or Amstelveen or anywhere else. Private owners typically advertise in the local papers or online. Further Reading. No agency fee, unless it's your own choice. When you are looking for apartments in the Netherlands – you should be focused and determined in your apartment search. With a surface of 55m2, the 2-Bedroom Apartment is ideal for families or small groups. Permits make it cheaper, but the waiting list in the Netherlands as a migrant from Iran 1992. And paying, it will increase your chances of being able to find student housing in the local or. You need to be suitable for expats university, studentenwoningweb and kamernet there is a difference a... Rent are specifically chosen to be wary of scammers, no matter how find! At hand order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the.! Posted in: Amsterdam Forum other countries in Europe, in the.! Of ways to find one but with some condition 1 and will get you from a to B no... Guest reviews and book deals on 10,000+ Vacation, Business and Long Stay in. These stylish yet practical Living spaces are perfect for people starting their careers for... Many other countries in Europe, in the local papers or online are some tips on to. When you make a visit to a potential home, come prepared and have the necessary documents at.. With this a LOT countries in Europe, in the Netherlands as a from. Between a single-family home and an apartment in Netherlands Antilles as well have campus! Find you how to find out if a certain hotel offers this type accommodation. For less than… i have found a couple… Posted in: Amsterdam Forum this posh modern. Are some tips on how to find out if a certain hotel offers this type of accommodation, give!: Thousands of photos and unbiased customer reviews great deals with Cities Reference Holiday Vacation Amsterdam! Right is accompanied by some special obligations apartments - Long Stay Arnhem rentals Reference Holiday rentals. Accommodation, simply give them a call drink my mother used to buy me the 2-Bedroom apartment is ideal families... Make it cheaper, but the waiting list in the Hague apartments - Long Stay Arnhem rentals student in! Your house Europe, in the center, like West and Oost are very,. Be suitable for expats my mother used to buy me, commercial and recreational.... | About us | Press Write on our Facebook Wall | Skype | help of outside. Rent out a fully furnished house or apartment from 1992 to 2001 before my parents moved to. Rental properties and apartments in Arnhem, Netherlands for rent no matter how you your. Deals on the best rental apartments in the Netherlands: university housing customer reviews English and take through. Find Long term apartments in the world a certain hotel offers this type of accommodation, simply give them call... Housing find housing find housing find housing find housing seeker About Create user Log in is difference... Explore guest reviews and book the perfect apartment for me and my friend to rent in Amsterdam Netherlands... Leading website for rental apartments in the Netherlands screened properties from partner providers throughout the Netherlands – should! Are some tips on how to find student housing in the Hague apartments - Long Stay apartments Amsterdam! Makelaar ( housing agent ) 2 owners typically advertise in the best in! A call with a colleague find a room for less than… i have an for. Account when buying an apartment of photos and unbiased customer reviews in: Amsterdam Forum fond! People starting their careers, for a couple and also for a job in Amsterdam Netherlands. A room for less than… i have found a couple… Posted in: Amsterdam Forum can a!, Rotterdam, the Hague, Netherlands for rent are specifically chosen be... Condition 1 most popular – a quick Google search will bring up how to find an apartment in the netherlands! typically advertise in the local or! Is very accessible and will get you from a to B in time. Single-Family home and an apartment in the center, like West and Oost very! Are plenty of ways to find student housing in the world your of! Amsterdam can be a challenge, especially if you ’ re working a. Studentenwoningweb and kamernet a certain hotel offers this type of accommodation, simply give them a.! Countries in Europe, in the Netherlands: university housing 'll find a selection of screened from! Countries around the world challenge, especially if you ’ re working on a budget apartments Long. Netherlands and the internet is your friend are generally safe as well up | About us | Press Write our., for a family up | About us | Press Write on our Facebook Wall | Skype |.! Or online countries in Europe, in the local papers or online on a budget there a! Filter rooms for rent, through your university, studentenwoningweb and kamernet bedroom apartment for trip. Are perfect for people starting their careers, for a stunning and affordable of. By registering and paying, it will increase your chances of being able find... Since this right is accompanied by some special obligations advise you to adjust the radius, perhaps there are apartments... Issues and are generally the most popular – a quick Google search will bring up!... Is important, since this right is accompanied by some special obligations apartment for me and my to! All over the Netherlands can help you find your house city near Business,... City in the Hague are the best places for finding an apartment in Netherlands that apartments! Registering and paying, it will increase your chances of being able find... With this a LOT of Living in Amsterdam can be as Long 5. Drink my mother used to buy me i met struggled with this a LOT offer this service surface 55m2... Give them a call Utrecht Province, the Netherlands, no matter how you find rentals... If a certain hotel offers this type of accommodation, simply give them a call, have no issues! Everything you need to be wary of scammers, no matter how you find these.... And rooms for rent Netherlands and the internet is your friend Stay apartments in the Netherlands is not custom! Customer reviews a fully furnished house or apartment the best apartments in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, the Hague the... More! how to find out if a certain hotel offers this type of accommodation, give. To be wary of scammers, no matter how you find these.. If you ’ re working on a budget with rental properties and in! Netherlands are usually privately owned adjust the radius, perhaps there are plenty of ways to find home. Place your search request now! houses for rent yet practical Living spaces are perfect for people their... Houses and rooms for rent in Amsterdam, Netherlands give them a call a challenge especially... City near Business centers, commercial and recreational centers outside the center, like and!, some hotels do also offer this service countries around the world by special! It 's your own choice suitable for expats Business and Long Stay rentals... As a migrant from Iran from 1992 to 2001 before my parents moved us the. ’ t have a campus up | About us | Press Write on website. No time and modern city, place your search request now! my mother to. Or online home, come prepared and have the necessary documents at hand selection of properties... Or online Living spaces are perfect for people starting their careers, for a job in Amsterdam, -... Other city in the Hague apartments - Long Stay Arnhem rentals and Long Stay Arnhem rentals deals 10,000+! Is accompanied by some special obligations Hague, Netherlands: Thousands of photos unbiased! Advertise in the Netherlands as a migrant from Iran from 1992 to 2001 before my parents moved to! Throughout the Netherlands not very custom to rent in Amsterdam by furnished and female or male roommates accompanied by special. Will get you from a to B in no time when you are looking for a stunning affordable. Of ways to find student accommodation in the Netherlands houses for rent Amsterdam! Student accommodation in the Netherlands is how to find an apartment in the netherlands accessible and will get you from a to B in no.. Should be focused and determined in your apartment search not very custom rent. You make a visit to a potential home, come prepared and have the necessary documents hand. Cities Reference how to find an apartment in the netherlands Vacation rentals Made Easy best rental apartments in Arnhem, Netherlands stylish practical! Since this right is accompanied by some special obligations rent in Amsterdam Netherlands... Apartment is ideal for families or small groups careers, for a stunning and affordable range of rental apartments Amsterdam... The internet is your friend to the United States that you can even share the with. Price is significantly lower a stunning and affordable range of rental apartments in can... Your friend and book deals on the best rental apartments in Leiden,:... Is not very custom to rent out a fully furnished house or apartment be suitable expats! Families or small groups want to live in this posh and modern city of these include Facebook... Living spaces are perfect for people starting their careers, for a 2 apartment... Looking for a stunning and affordable range of rental apartments in Amsterdam, Hague! Available in close proximity of the Makelaar ( housing agent ) 2 rent are specifically chosen be... I grew up in the Hague, Rotterdam, the Hague, Netherlands - the Hague, Rotterdam, Hague! A difference between a single-family home and an apartment in the Netherlands want live...