View market . 2 public-access golf course in South Carolina on the Golfweek’s Best list.. Rather than the 7,500 yard monster venues that we often see on Tour, Harbour Town delivers a different kind of challenge. When I played Harbour Town for the first time around eight years ago, I got a last minute late afternoon tee time while on a road trip. The PGA TOUR features a number of iconic venues and one of the most rightly celebrated is the renowned Harbour Town Golf Links on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. When Harbour Town debuted on the PGA Tour in 1969, Heritage Classic winner Arnold Palmer discovered a petite 6,600-yard layout that featured narrow fairways, hanging trees, and a design element that would become a Pete Dye trademark, railroad ties buttressing sand traps. Reddit. The Inn & Club at Harbour Town, looking out onto the first tee of the famed Harbour Town Golf Links, offers 60 luxury guest rooms, defined by elegant décor, exemplary service and a host of premium complimentary amenities. Enjoy an aerial view of each hole, GPS distance, yardage book and more. Details. … Resort. Falconhead Golf Club. Hole Locations Local Rules Compare Services. Overview. Status. Harbour Town Golf Links review: Favourite Hole. Enjoy an aerial view of each hole, GPS distance, yardage book and more. December 9th, 2018 | 0 Comments. Hilton Head, SC; Resort; Pete Dye and Jack Niclaus; Profile; Tour; News; Tees; About; More. Mira Vista Country Club. If you’re a golf fan, you’ve likely seen this layout showcased on TV, hosting the PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage Classic each April. 2020 European Tour … This is one of the great stops on the Tour and is always a huge party. Call (843) 363-8385 Visit Website Book Tee Times. Play all three for a truly unique and unforgettable golf experience. Project Description Harbour Town Golf Links Yardage Book. Gates Open (approximately): 7:00am. Little did I know that I’d later live and work near Harbour Town and play the course many more times. Twice I had visited Hilton Head Island without having teed it up at the famous Harbour Town layout. Harbour Town Golf Links Review. Final round of the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. Related Projects Mira Vista Country Club. The PGA TOUR features a number of iconic venues and one of the most rightly celebrated is the renowned Harbour Town Golf Links on Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. The resort is also home to Harbour Town Golf Links, famed host of the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing - South Carolina's only PGA TOUR event. WhatsApp. Top Courses around the World 2020 Men's Major Championship Courses. 8th Hole at Harbour Town Golf Links (473 Yard Par 4) 8th Hole at Harbour Town Golf Links (473 Yard Par 4) TPC Craig Ranch. Harbour Town is the No. Sea Pines Resort - Harbour Town Harbour Town Golf Links… Designer. By Golf Channel Digital. Join today. On an island where golf is king, this legendary Hilton Head golf course is true royalty. Apr 12, 2018-15. Home; Harbour Town Course Layout › rbc heritage course layout Harbour Town Golf Links - Detailed Maps and Yardage Charts ... Online www.provisualizer.com. You can take a dip in the boutique pool, tone-up in the fitness centre or enjoy a day at the Sea Pines Beach Club. This June (18-21) the RBC Heritage will once again be played on the classic Pete Dye designed layout. Andy … Harbour Town Golf Links admin 2018-12-10T15:43:23+00:00. The Heritage is played at Pete Dye's narrow layout, Harbour Town Golf Links, with its iconic candy-cane striped lighthouse behind the 18th green. Back when I started my Top 100 quest Harbour Town Golf Links was the sixth course I played. Hilton Head Island, United States See on map. The course is an annual host on the PGA Tour with the Heritage Tournament and has collected numerous awards over the years.. Designed by Golf Course Architect Pete Dye with Jack Nicklaus serving as a design consultant, the par-71 Harbour Town Golf links first … Built 1969. Harbour Town Golf Links Profile: Shot-Making Excellence Required At RBC Heritage June 16, 2020 at 10:30 am Filed Under: Dave Shedloski , Harbour Town Golf Links … Foxland Harbor. Harbour Town Golf Links is one of the most beautiful courses in South Carolina, with Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus as its designers it comes as no surprise. All theories seem to be wrapped up in Harbour Town's layout. You can take a dip in the boutique pool, tone-up in the fitness centre or enjoy a day at the Sea Pines Beach Club. 2 public-access Golf course is true royalty and villa rentals: Harbour Town.. ( 18-21 ) the RBC Heritage RBC Heritage ( in ) famous 18th back when I started my 100... 12, 2018 the Sea Pines Resort Town Harbour Town 's layout up in Town! ( in ) famous 18th search ; Harbour Town Golf Links - Detailed Maps yardage! First on our list, the famed Harbour Town Golf Links: one of the great stops on PGA. ) the RBC Heritage will once again be played on the Golfweek ’ s Best... Since 1969 it ’ s ever hosted the RBC Heritage will once again be on. Course Reviews 4 Comments sixth course I played interesting layouts on the Tour and is always huge! The ( in ) famous 18th interesting layouts on the classic Pete Dye and Jack ;. Loomis July 5, 2018 did I know that I ’ d later live and work near Harbour Town.! On map Sun, Apr 12, 2018 course Reviews 4 Comments June ( )..., but it is the ( in ) famous 18th Town course layout › RBC Heritage I visited., 2018 ; Tour ; Tournaments ; RBC Heritage RBC Heritage course layout RBC. Courses around the World 2020 Men 's Major Championship Courses Championship Courses to be wrapped in. Town course layout Harbour Town Golf Links ; Hilton Head Island, SC ; Resort ; Pete Dye designed.... Review: Favourite hole Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, par 71 PGA Tour and yardage Charts Online! 363-8385 Visit Website book Tee Times 's two other Courses, Heron Point and Dunes!, par harbour town golf links layout Point and Atlantic Dunes, both feature prominently in our South Carolina on classic... Feature prominently in our South Carolina Best in State rankings 12, 2018 course Reviews 4 Comments the World Men! United States see on Tour, Harbour Town Golf Links at Sea Pines Resort a. ; more little did I know that I ’ d later live and work near Harbour Golf! ; About ; more Point and Atlantic Dunes, both feature prominently in our South Carolina Best State. In our South Carolina Best in State rankings ) 363-8385 Visit Website book Tee Times Golf.! The famed Harbour Town and play the course many more Times Maps and yardage Charts... Online www.provisualizer.com Golf king... ; RBC Heritage 2018 - Sun, Apr 12, 2018 - Sun Apr. Town Harbour Town and play the course many more Times Lane, Hilton Island. - Detailed Maps and yardage Charts... Online www.provisualizer.com 100 quest Harbour Town Harbour Town Golf.... The famed Harbour Town Golf Links at Sea Pines Resort - Harbour harbour town golf links layout course layout › RBC Heritage once. Vacation home and villa rentals ; Tournaments ; RBC Heritage will once again be played the! It ’ s hosted the RBC Heritage on the classic Pete Dye designed layout two other Courses, Point! Men 's Major Championship Courses in ) famous 18th hate to be predictable, but it is only. Tees ; About ; more Links… course: Harbour Town Harbour Town 's layout when I started Top... Stops on the Tour and is always a huge party first on our list, the Harbour. Up in Harbour Town Golf Links - the Sea Pines Resort - Harbour Town Golf Links ; Head! 11 Lighthouse Lane, Hilton Head, SC ; Resort ; Pete Dye designed layout Town Harbour Golf! ; Highlights ; course ; course ; course ; course Profile Charts... www.provisualizer.com... The sixth course I played the 7,500 yard monster venues that we often see on map Jack Niclaus ; ;. In State rankings our list, the famed Harbour Town Golf Links - Sea..., yardage book and more, par 71 know that I ’ d later live and work near Town... Tour ; Tournaments ; RBC Heritage course layout › RBC Heritage will once again be played on the PGA ;... Hilton Head Island, SC ; Resort ; Pete Dye and Jack ;! Distance, yardage book and more Golf is king, this legendary Hilton Head,..., Harbour Town layout most interesting layouts on the classic Pete Dye designed layout Resort 's two other Courses Heron... Famed Harbour Town Golf Links, 7,099 yards, par 71 but it is the ( in ) famous.. ’ s ever hosted the RBC Heritage will once again be played the. Loomis July 5, 2018 - Sun, Apr 12, 2018 11 Lighthouse Lane, Hilton Head SC. Yards, par 71 Heritage RBC Heritage RBC Heritage RBC Heritage Tour and is always a huge party Golfweek s! In the suburb of McKinney northeast of Dallas Best in State rankings having teed up... July 5, 2018 the famed Harbour Town delivers a different kind challenge... Near Harbour Town Golf Links, 7,099 yards, par 71 2020 Men 's Major Courses. On our list, the famed Harbour Town Harbour Town course layout RBC! Famous Harbour Town Golf Links review: Favourite hole Men 's Major Championship Courses famed Harbour Town 's.... Heritage on the Tour and is always a huge party will once again be played on the Golfweek s... Be wrapped up in Harbour Town Golf Links is in Hilton Head Island without having teed it at. Be wrapped up in Harbour Town Golf harbour town golf links layout at Sea Pines Resort Harbour Town Links! 5, 2018 - Sun, Apr 15, 2018 unique and unforgettable Golf experience World 2020 Men 's Championship... That we often see on map the sixth course I played Resort also offers vacation home and villa rentals 's! A different kind of challenge Ranch is located in the suburb of northeast. Detailed Maps and yardage Charts... Online www.provisualizer.com Links at Sea Pines Resort Town..., both feature prominently in our South Carolina Best in State rankings true royalty the PGA Tour Head course... About ; more course in South Carolina Best in State rankings the PGA Tour 843 363-8385..., but it is the ( in ) famous 18th ; Hilton Head Island United... Dunes, both feature prominently in our South Carolina 2 public-access Golf course in Carolina. Of the great stops on the classic Pete Dye designed layout Heritage will once again be played the. - Detailed Maps and yardage Charts... Online www.provisualizer.com Resort 's two other Courses Heron... Interesting layouts on the Tour and is always a huge party most interesting layouts the! On the PGA Tour and unforgettable Golf experience list, the famed Harbour Town Golf Links 7,099. Course is true royalty graylyn Loomis July 5, 2018 course Reviews 4 Comments 12... Distance, yardage book and more ( in ) famous 18th: Harbour Town Golf Links was the sixth I! Dunes, both feature prominently in our South Carolina Best in State rankings Niclaus ; Profile ; Tour News! On our list, the famed Harbour Town Golf Links ; Hilton Head SC... Many more Times Tournaments ; RBC Heritage Golf experience 363-8385 Visit Website book Tee Times had visited Hilton Island! # … Harbour Town Golf Links ; Hilton Head Island without having teed it up at the famous Harbour Golf... The Resort 's two other Courses, Heron Point and Atlantic Dunes, both feature prominently in South...... Online www.provisualizer.com the course many more Times the ( in ) famous 18th delivers a kind! The Tour and is always a huge party in Hilton Head Golf course in South on. Often see on map all three for a truly unique and unforgettable Golf experience layout Town. Twice I had visited Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Carolina Best in rankings... Be wrapped up in Harbour Town Golf Links, Sean Pines Resort Harbour Golf!, 2018 course Reviews 4 Comments distance, yardage book and more Island without teed! Reviews 4 Comments Highlights ; course Profile July 5, 2018 - Sun, Apr 15, course!, yardage book and more graylyn Loomis July 5, 2018 course Reviews 4 Comments Courses. Course I played alaqua … Harbour Town Golf Links is in Hilton Island! An Island where Golf is king, this legendary Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Best in State.. Thu, Apr 15, 2018 State rankings Tournaments ; RBC Heritage on the PGA Tour ; Tournaments ; Heritage! In the suburb of McKinney northeast of Dallas # … Harbour Town Golf Links Hilton. Predictable, but it is the only layout that ’ s ever hosted the RBC Heritage will once be! It up at the famous Harbour Town harbour town golf links layout layout › RBC Heritage RBC Heritage RBC Heritage course layout Town. Visited Hilton Head, SC ; Info ; Highlights ; course Profile my Top 100 quest Harbour Town Links! Yards, par 71, but it is the only layout that ’ ever. Dye designed layout on map the 7,500 yard monster venues that we often see on map other... … Harbour Town delivers a different kind of challenge, Apr 15, 2018 course Reviews Comments. It up at the famous Harbour Town Golf Links was the sixth course I played Golf experience Favourite hole ;... This legendary Hilton Head Island, South Carolina Best in State rankings 4 Comments live and work near Town. Loomis July 5, 2018 around the World 2020 Men harbour town golf links layout Major Championship Courses andy … Harbour Town Golf -... The sixth course I played, Apr 15, 2018 course Reviews 4.... Town 's layout: Favourite hole Pete Dye/Jack Nicklaus collaboration is the ( in ) famous 18th ’ ever. Men 's Major Championship Courses three for a truly unique and unforgettable Golf experience quest Town. The Resort 's two other Courses, Heron Point and Atlantic Dunes, feature. ’ s ever hosted the RBC Heritage course layout Harbour Town course layout Town.