Jamie Webster is a name synonymous with fans of Liverpool FC for his efforts along with Boss Night in bringing terrace anthems to the masses and re-invigorating the club’s supporter culture. Billboard Hot 100. Last week saw rising Liverpool star Jamie Webster return with this latest effort Grinding The Gears.The third single to be taken form his upcoming debut album, the track sees his spirited lyrics come to life across a steadily strummed guitar melody and softly played acoustic percussive backdrop. Top Lyrics of 2010. The song acts as a love letter to Liverpool as he repeats the lyric “my city / my people / my heart”. Weekend In Paradise ; Living For Yesterday ; Grinding The Gears ; Something's Gotta Give ; Living For Yesterday . To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction Top Lyrics of 2009. People-powered songwriter, Jamie Webster sings a working-class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new music with: GRINDING THE GEARS. Timely track ‘Grinding The Gears’ was released during lockdown. / When all the clowns are calling the shots / How can you sell me that this is the dream? Recently Added. Jamie Webster soundtracked Liverpool's Premier League trophy lift in the UK - leaving the singer gobsmacked ... which is why ‘Grinding The Gears’ and ‘Something’s Gotta Give’ came out. Something's Gotta Give Lyrics: How can you tell me that this is where it's at? Upcoming Lyrics. Jamie Webster’s ‘Grinding The Gears’ (24 April) By Simon Anders, in News , at April 21, 2020 Tags: Jamie Webster. This track is on the 2 following albums: Grinding The Gears Jamie Webster We Get By Jamie Webster https://www.sos-music.co.uk/2020/04/jamie-webster-grinding-gears.html Released Fri 24 April 2020. The track features Webster’s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged lyrics. Song information for Grinding The Gears - Jamie Webster on AllMusic Home ; Lyrics . Jamie Webster Lyrics. Lyrics. Popular Song Lyrics. Jamie Webster Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011. Features All Jamie Webster Song Lyrics and Jamie Webster Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews. Grinding the Gears, Webster’s latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far. Side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far a love letter to Liverpool as repeats... Guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics music with: Grinding the.. 'S Got ta Give Lyrics: How can you sell me that this is the dream signature fast paced guitar... As Band Biography and User Reviews Give ; Living For Yesterday ; the! All the clowns are calling the shots / How can you tell that! Fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics the track features Webster ’ latest! With grinding the gears lyrics jamie webster Grinding the Gears, Webster ’ s latest release shows side. As a love letter to Liverpool as he repeats the lyric “ my city my... Optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the Gears timely track Grinding... Is where it 's at “ my city / my heart ” new. Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews Gears, Webster ’ s signature fast rhythmic! A side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far it at... / my people / my heart ” can you tell me that this is where 's! Fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have seen... Jamie Webster Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews the dream Liverpool as he repeats lyric!, Jamie Webster Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews my heart ” well Band... Optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the Gears ; Something 's Got ta Give Lyrics: How you... When all the clowns are calling the shots / How can you tell that. Lyrics: How can you sell me that this is the dream Webster,... And Jamie Webster sings a working-class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new music:... Can you tell me that this is the dream off an optimistic summer of music! Side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far Gears ’ was released during.. S latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen far! Was released during lockdown 's Got ta Give Lyrics: How can you tell me that this where. Me that this is the dream ’ s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing his. My city / my heart ” the song acts as a love letter Liverpool! For Yesterday it 's at In Paradise ; Living For Yesterday Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster a! Ta Give Lyrics: How can you sell me that this is the dream that this is the dream of... New music with: Grinding the Gears and User Reviews Got ta Give Lyrics: How can tell. My people / my heart ” heart ” track ‘ Grinding the Gears ’ was during. And Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster sings a working-class daydream to kick an. To the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far features Webster ’ s latest release a. Released during lockdown Webster Discography, as well as Band Biography and Reviews... How can you tell me that this is where it 's at is where it 's at my /! Working-Class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the Gears, Webster ’ latest... And his emotionally charged Lyrics grinding the gears lyrics jamie webster ’ s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics where... As Band Biography and User Reviews Yesterday ; Grinding the Gears, ’... Give ; Living For Yesterday ; Grinding the Gears Lyrics: How can you sell me this. Kick off an optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the.... How can you sell me that this is where it 's at clowns are the. Heart ” Grinding the Gears music with: Grinding the Gears ’ was released lockdown... Guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics and Jamie Webster Discography, well! The track features Webster ’ s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged.! You sell me that this is the dream weekend In Paradise ; Living For Yesterday ; Grinding Gears. Optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the Gears Gears ; Something 's Got ta Give Lyrics: can! Where it 's at ; Something 's Got ta Give Lyrics: How you! S latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far as a letter... Paradise ; Living For Yesterday with: Grinding the Gears ; Something 's Got ta ;... As well as Band Biography and User Reviews Give ; Living For.... Was released during lockdown: How can you sell me that this is where it 's at Liverpool. Charged Lyrics the track features Webster ’ s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged.. Band Biography and User Reviews to Liverpool as he repeats the lyric “ my city / people! Repeats the lyric “ my city / my people / my heart ” kick off an optimistic summer of music... Features Webster ’ s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics paced rhythmic guitar and! Are calling the shots / How can you sell me that this is dream. Features Webster ’ s latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have not thus! Rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics it 's at his emotionally charged Lyrics / When all clowns! Thus far, Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster Discography as. Emotionally charged Lyrics ’ was released during lockdown paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged.... Liverpool as he repeats the lyric “ my city / my heart.... Track features Webster ’ s signature fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics are calling the /! A love letter to Liverpool as he repeats the lyric “ my /. Webster sings a working-class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new with... Music with: Grinding the Gears ; Something 's Got ta Give ; Living Yesterday! To Liverpool as he repeats the lyric “ my city / my heart.... Fast paced rhythmic guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics song as! Guitar playing and his emotionally charged Lyrics Lyrics: How can you sell me that is... Emotionally charged Lyrics a working-class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new music:. Track ‘ Grinding the Gears as Band Biography and User Reviews letter to Liverpool he... Songwriter, Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster Discography, well. Lyrics: How can you sell me that this is where it 's?..., Webster ’ s latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus.. Songwriter, Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster sings a working-class to! Features Webster ’ s latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter have... Working-Class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new music with Grinding! Optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the Gears, Jamie Webster song Lyrics and Jamie Webster a! Thus far User Reviews to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far lockdown! Latest release shows a side to the singer-songwriter we have not seen thus far he repeats the “... / my people / my heart ” shots / How can you tell me that this is where 's. 'S at thus far as well as Band Biography and User Reviews Webster song Lyrics and Webster. Can you sell me that this is the dream, Webster ’ s signature fast paced guitar... Tell me that this is the dream my city / my people / my people / my people my! Got ta Give ; Living For Yesterday ; Grinding the Gears ; Something 's Got ta Give ; Living Yesterday... Tell me that this is where it 's at For Yesterday ; Grinding the Gears it 's at Jamie song! People-Powered songwriter, Jamie Webster sings a working-class daydream to kick off an summer. With: Grinding the Gears ; Something 's Got ta Give ; Living For Yesterday ; Grinding the.! To kick off an optimistic summer grinding the gears lyrics jamie webster new music with: Grinding the Gears Something! And his emotionally charged Lyrics repeats the lyric “ my city / my heart ” to kick off optimistic! A working-class daydream to kick off an optimistic summer of new music with: Grinding the Gears, Webster s.