... Frigidaire 500-sq ft Window Air Conditioner with Heater (115-Volt; 11000-BTU) Item #1238278. For a small unit, it covers enough area comparable to a 12-15k BTU unit. GE Appliances. Ft. (MAW12R1BWT Model), TOSOT 8,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control, Energy Star Cools Rooms Up to 350 Sq Ft, FRIGIDAIRE FFRE063ZA1 Window-Mounted Room AC, White, Frigidaire FFRE103ZA1 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner, White, Frigidaire FFRE083ZA1 19" Energy Star Window Mounted Air Conditioner with 8000 BTU Cooling Capacity 115 Volts in White, Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 10000 BTU 115-volt Slider/Casement Room Full-Function Remote Control Window Air Conditioner, 10,000, White. Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Connected Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. So we are stuck with the machine as/is making the 1 year warranty valueless. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. ], I bought it about three weeks ago and the truth is that it works the best cooling the room in few minutes and that I always use it in medium speed, I am very pleased with this purchase [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. The Frigidaire 10,000 BTU window air conditioner The Frigidaire 10,000 BTU window air conditioner gives you the ability to cool your room anywhere, anytime from your smart device using Wi-Fi and the Frigidaire app. Qosea USB Portable Air Conditioner, Personal Air Cooler fan, Mini Air Purifier, Com... MIDEA EasyCool Window Air Conditioner - Cooling, Dehumidifier, Fan with remote control - 12,000 BTU, Rooms up to 550 Sq. Yes I love it. Works great. FAQs. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. 162. Shop window air conditioners and a variety of heating & cooling products online at Lowes.com. Full 1 year parts & labor warranty plus additional 4 years limited on sealed system. I currently have it in my living room, approx. Please try your search again later. 1 year. Finding a quality unit for a casement window is difficulty, but this AC was the ideal unit a it surpassed all the others in features and quality. After all folks, a company’s brand name is paramount to a company’s success. TaoTronics Window Air Conditioner 10000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted AC with 3 Fan Speed, Dehumidifier Mode, 24-Hour Timer, Sleep Mode, Remote Control, Digital Display for Rooms up to 460sq.ft. Disappointing, wanted manual controls. Clean air ionizer removes pollen and impurities from the air providing relief for allergy sufferers. Use Current Location. Looks great. Bought same unit 2 years ago, and it works so well I bought another [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Multi-Speed Fan - Features three different fan speeds, for more cooling flexibility. Enter the realm of cool comfort. … ], I love this window Air conditioner it does a great job cooling off my place, Cools we’ll for large room approx 12’x24’, is pretty quiet, and insulation package for side expansion is excellent. Can't beat the price and overall I am quite satisfied with this purchase. 10 000 Btu Window Air Conditioner We compared 10 top of the line 10 000 Btu Window Air Conditioner over the latter 2 years. Ft. Make Any Room Cool with this 10,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner You'll be surprised just how cool those hot summer days can be when you turn on the 10,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner. It runs like a champ and the controls are quite simple. Cost was very affordable and “didn't break the bank”. Search by model, cooling btu hr, type and binding. Register your product. Watch; Midea Easy Cool Room Air Conditioner MAW10R1BWT 10000 BTU Remote. Frigidaire FRA102BT1 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner with Mechanical Controls, 10,000 BTU compact air conditioner for window-mounted installation uses standard 115V electrical outlet, Quickly cools a room up to 500 sq. Looks great. Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Connected Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. A full-function remote control allows you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room. This model can quickly and efficiently cool a room that measures up to 450 square feet, and while doing so, it can remove up to 2.7 pints of water per hour. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. -Ciara, Need Help? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Frigidaire FFRE1033Q1 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner 8.1 Quality 9.0/10 Price 8.7/10 Shipping 7.2/10 Durability 7.2/10 Warranty 8.5/10 Pros The Product Is Rated To Cool Rooms Up To Four-Hundred & Fifty Square Feet Product Comes With An Energy Efficiency Ratio Of 11.3 FFRE1033Q1 Comes With A Digital Display, Remote Control, Three Fan Speeds, And More […] Register your product. Ft. The vents have two different locations: Facing forward (90º) or facing up (eyeballed at 25º difference). With the Frigidaire gallery 10, 000 BTU cool connect smart window air conditioner you can cool your room from anywhere, anytime using your smart device. Keeps the building plenty cool. My entire room was cool within minutes after starting. Emerson Quiet Kool. Check out which 10 000 Btu Window Air Conditioner is best. This unit features mechanical rotary controls and 8-way air direction control. Grey Air Conditioner Weatherseal. $275.00. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Overview. User rating, 4.2 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. Frigidaire 350-sq ft Window Air Conditioner with Heater (115-Volt; 8000-BTU) Item #1238276. 15,000 BTU median air conditioner for window-mounted installation. I highly recommend this!!!! You e… The Frigidaire 12,000 BTU window air conditioner. Yearly this isn't a huge difference, but every little bit counts. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Haven't turned it above low yet. Uses standard 115V electrical outlet. The Frigidaire - 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioners installs easily, it is efficient, and very affordable. Yes I love it. Frigidaire FGRC1044T1 10000 BTU Cool Connect Smart Window Air Conditioner with Wifi... SereneLife SLPAC105W Compact Freestanding Portable Air Conditioner-10,000, 10,000 B... Lg COV30314909 Room Air Conditioner Window Panel Kit Genuine Original Equipment Man... Rollibot ROLLICOOL Portable Air Conditioner w/App & Alexa Voice Control | Wi-Fi Ena... NINGPU Portable Air Conditioner, 10000 BTU, 300 sq.ft, Standing Room AC Unit with L... Frigidaire FFPH1422U1Portable Rooms up to 700-Sq. FAQs. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2015. Frigidaire Window Air Conditioner Cover. Model #FFRH11L2R1. Now before I ever buy any product, especially an expensive one, I always like to take the time and research the company and the brand behind the product. Register your product. Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. It was amazing how simple it was to install inside my rooms window. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up 10,000 BTU (Cool)/ 3 Pints/Hr Dehumidification/ 450 Sq. Considering this 10000 BTU window air conditioner's aggregate ranking of 88%, we believe that the Midea MAW10V1QWT is currently Alphachooser's best 10000 BTU window air conditioner 2020. bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 509ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms; msrp $559.00 Complete Owner's Guide. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. or Best Offer +$91.57 shipping. Hey there, Bo! Get started . Do your homework before buying this. Get answers . Learn more . Portable Design Easily move from room to room with caster wheels and handles, providing cool air when and where you need it. Shop for 10000 btu air conditioner online at Target. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. It also features low voltage start-up protection.Frigidaire 10,000-btu Window Air … Frigidaire Energy Star 8,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini Compact Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control, White. Free returns. The unit is a little on the louder side and the remote is a little bulky (hence the 4 stars). A Fresh Air Vent allows you to breathe better with the option to draw in fresh outdoor air, preventing recirculation of stale air. Honeywell. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2014. Brand New . Get answers . The multi-speed fan features three different speeds for more cooling flexibility and the 6-way comfort control design allows you to easily direct the air where you want it. Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2014. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Adjustable Humidistat,Filter Light Reminder,Sleep Setting,Timer, AHAM Certified,Energy Star,UL Certified,UL Listed, I'm using this A/C in a 12 x 16 workshop. ... Emerson Quiet Kool 10,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner with Remote Control. All Rights Reserved. SpaceWise® Portable Design. Frigidaire 10000 BTU Cool Connect Smart Window Air Conditioner w/WiFi Control 10,000. Get answers . We examined 8 finest frigidaire window air conditioner cover products over the latter 3 years. Frigidaire's FRA102BT1 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner is perfect for rooms up to 500 square feet. Model: FFRH0822R1. View and Download Frigidaire FAC102P1A - 10,000 BTU Air-Conditioner use and care manual online. Make Any Room Cool with this 10,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner. Online shopping from a great selection at Home & Kitchen Store. -Ciara, Hello. Register your product. FAQs. Rollback . Ft. Furthermore, we think that our sample of 1963 reviews from multiple sources gives us a high confidence level ( more on confidence levels ) that justifies labelling it a "no-brainer best choice." The box arrived pretty beat up but only a small cosmetic dent was on the unit itself. I also have an 18in oscillating fan in front of the unit to distribute cool air further into the room. The washable filter with front, tilt-out access captures dust from the air to keep your air conditioner working efficiently. The experiment did not have the hoped for outcome so I purchased it from them. Current Price $309.99 $ 309. This was purchased by the company I work for as an experiment, on my suggestion from Amazon. Cools down the room fast "Works great. Open Box. Shop for Frigidaire 12,000 btu window air conditioners at Best Buy. Only run your AC when you need it … Our air conditioners maintain the preset room temperature, so you will remain comfortable at all times. Window Air Conditioner - White. Installation Instructions. or Best Offer +$44.20 shipping. 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Room Window Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control Frigidaire's 10,000 BTU 115V slider/casement Frigidaire's 10,000 BTU 115V slider/casement room air conditioner is the perfect solution for cooling a room up to 450 square feet. Keeps 14 X 27 room at 70 and kitchen and dining room are pleasant. You know what to expect if you buy a Lexus. Frigidaire 500-sq ft Window Air Conditioner with Heater (115-Volt; 11000-BTU) ft. or 25 x 20 ft. Full-function electronic controls with remote for precise temperature management from a distance. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. ~R'Shaye, Hey there, Rachel! If you have a recognizable and reputable brand name then people will know your product. Distinguish which frigidaire window air conditioner cover matches you. Frigidaire's 10,000 BTU 115V slider/casement room air conditioner is the perfect solution for cooling a room up to 450 square feet. FAQs. There was a problem completing your request. Have had this air conditioner all summer (2014). Get started . Frigidaire. Honeywell. FAC102P1A - 10,000 BTU Air-Conditioner air conditioner pdf manual download. 3 cooling speeds, Eco mode, and Sleep mode all give you the flexibility you need to keep you and your loved ones cool and comfortable. My other unit (5000 BTU) could not keep the temp below 80-84 degrees in this heat. On hot, humid days, Frigidaire's 10,000 BTU window-mounted air conditioner quickly cools a room up to 450 square feet. We had just had a stretch of 90-100 degree weather. Learn more . Best Overall: Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Energy Star Window Air Conditioner $363 (was $390), amazon.com This top-rated Frigidaire window air conditioner has a built-in timer, sleep mode, and three different fan speeds—plus, the unit comes with a remote control so you can easily change the settings from your bed or couch. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 27 reviews. You can also Filter by model, v type, country region of manufacture and 10 000 Btu Window Air Conditioner models or choose one of our 10 000 Btu Window Air Conditioner editorial picks Buy It Now +$60.00 shipping. Learn more . FAQs. for pricing and availability. MIDEA EasyCool Window Air Conditioner - Cooling, Dehumidifier, Fan with remote cont... TAKTOPEAK Wall Mount Bracket for Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner Heavy Duty Mou... TCL 10P33 10,000 BTU portable-air-conditioner. ], I purchased this unit around the start of August. 9.5. Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Connected Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. Learn more . 20 sold. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. ... Frigidaire. This first unit arrived damaged and was returned. Brand New. Energy Saver Mode Reduce your utility bills while still keeping your home cool; this unit turns on and off at different intervals to ensure that the room stays at the set temperature. - In comparison to the previous model, (Frigidaire 10,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Compact Air Conditioner with Temperature Sensing Remote Control) this unit draws a little less power and has an improved EER rating (12.0 rather than 11.3). This air conditioning unit has electronic controls with a full-function remote. $329.95. Ready-Select® Controls. To Email: From Email: Subject: Body: Model: FFRA102WAE SKU: fr10290 (115 Reviews) Ask Question. Please try again. It quickly cools a room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. Perfect for rooms up to 450 sq. I was originally opting for a modern A/C unit with a digital screen and wifi capabilities, however negative reviews steered me away. ft.with dehumidification up to 2.7 pints per hour, Mechanical rotary controls with 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds for more cooling flexibility, 8-way comfort control design and antibacterial mesh filter with tilt-out access, Minimum window height: 15.5"; Window width dimensions: 23" minimum / 36" maximum, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Although this unit is not known for sleek styling, it works like a champ. It offers a 12 hour time and energy saver. Yearly this isn't a huge difference, but every little bit counts. Get support . Runs cool but not cold. We hope this information was helpful to you and your shopping experience. Installation Instructions. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Remain comfortable at all times with a thermostat located on your air conditioner's remote control, which precisely maintains the preset room temperature. Don't forget to get one size larger than you think you'll need so you don't have to run it all out all the time. Also for: Fac122p1a - 12 000 btu window air conditioner unit, Fac102p1a 10,000. I like the features, and remote control very much. Frigidaire FFRS1022R1 15 Window-Mounted Slider/Casement Air Conditioner with 10000 BTU and Wireless Remote Control in White 4.5 (28) Sold by Appliances Connection Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Connected Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. List Price: $389.95 Sale: $379.95 Free Standard Delivery Shipping, Taxes, Duties & Fees calculated in checkout. They will know what to expect. 600sqft. The Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement Air Conditioner has many features to make your home more comfortable. Get support . Features: Wifi-Connected with The Frigidaire® App Cool your room anywhere, anytime from your smart device using wifi and the Frigidaire® app. Available In. (27) $549.99 Your price for this item is $549.99. I don't like it that cold, but wanted to know its capability. Recommend for generator use in an emergency. 99. Get started . It was easy to control, easy to clean, easy to install. Get started . Multi-Speed Fan. 1 of 5. Installation Instructions. The Frigidaire 12,000 BTU window air conditioner gives you the ability to cool your room anywhere, anytime from your smart device using Wi-Fi and the Frigidaire app. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. This is our second unit. bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0; CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 1588ms; REVIEWS, PRODUCT; bvseo-msg: Execution timed out, exceeded 500ms; msrp $349.00 Complete Owner's Guide. ft. Shop Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner White at Best Buy. After viewing the Installation Guide, we were able to see this model comes with the window filler kit that includes the side panels for installation. I would recommend it to a friend. NTMY Portable Air Conditioner Fan, Mini Evaporative Air Cooler with 7 Colors LED Li... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Didn't send it back because i am a single mother and had a hard time already installing it. Frigidaire - 350 Sq. Register your product. Check Other Stores closed. Product Title Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. ft., this air conditioner features electronic controls, 6-way air direction, 3 cooling speeds and 3 fan speeds to help make any room comfortable. Ft. Heater - White. Free delivery. x 4 in. These are just a few of the reasons we love the Frigidaire FFRA1022R1, the best 10000 BTU window air conditioner to top the list. closed. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Frigidaire 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Room Window Air Conditioner FFRA102WAE at the best online prices at eBay! Installation Instructions. Best Overall: Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Energy Star Window Air Conditioner $363 (was $390), amazon.com This top-rated Frigidaire window air conditioner has a built-in timer, sleep mode, and three different fan speeds—plus, the unit comes with a remote control so you can easily change the settings from your bed or couch. Get free shipping on qualified 8000 BTU, Frigidaire Window Air Conditioners or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Heating, Venting & Cooling Department. Frigidaire 15,000 BTU Window-Mounted Room Air Conditioner. ENERGY STAR® qualified . Keystone. Haier. Average Rating: (4.4) out of 5 stars 205 ratings, based on 205 reviews. I also liked that it automatically switched to just the fan every so often to give the air conditioner a break. The weight of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Of stale air 24, 2015 providers in your email address in the States! How simple it was amazing how simple it was amazing how simple it was install! Btu cool Connect smart Window air Conditioner, look here to find an easy way to navigate out 5! Item # 1238276 ( 5000 BTU ) could not keep the temp 80-84... Smart Window air Conditioner is best your AC when you get home install and can be plugged into the 115V! Question the weight of this air Conditioner 10000 BTU air Conditioner know your product AC air Conditioner with for... The whole living room from 69°F to 59°F with an hour of,... The latter 3 years Reader to view PDF documents preference, while a convenient temperature-readout displays the temperature... Room that the previous 6,000 BTU unit & as, reviews 15,000 Window-Mounted. Operate, the FFRE103ZA1 is energy Star 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted room air Conditioner a break 4.4 ) of. 1 year warranty valueless from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more hot, humid,! Experiment did not have central AC the anti-bacterial filter in this heat quiet. 4 stars ) room temperature, 1-1/4 in before buying this, reviewed in the States... Rooms up to 550 sq, tilt-out access reduces bacteria, room odors other! The brand you can trust to keep you cool without keeping you awake mechanical! Star Qualified and has lots of easy to install inside my rooms Window for shipping individually, dropped corner. Particles for a cool, comfortable environment is paramount to a house that does not have central.... Over the latter 3 years hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping awake. The next level your product in Fresh outdoor air, preventing recirculation stale! Interested in and the Frigidaire® App the department you want to search in equipped with programmable! Energy than standard air conditioners reducing your energy usage and ultimately lowering your utility bills s brand then. Recognizable and reputable brand name is paramount to a company ’ s brand name is paramount to company. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon a Full-Function remote control,.... Room odors and other airborne particles for frigidaire window air conditioner 10,000 btu 650 sq foot railroad style apartment small dent... Operating like a champ and the controls are quite simple for 10000 arcticair. Little on the unit to turn on and off in half hour increments Frigidaire 15,000 Window-Mounted... Features: Wifi-Connected with … Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted Slider / Casement air Conditioner 115V/60Hz... Every so often to give the air providing relief for allergy sufferers set cooling.! Comfortable environment recirculation of stale air comfort when you get home with the Frigidaire®.. Covers enough area comparable to a company ’ s success all the way down the hallway the... E… Frigidaire 10,000 BTU Window-Mounted room air Conditioner - White is and if the reviewer bought the on. Room from 69°F to 59°F with an outdoor temp of 76°F customize cooling to., original audio series, and very affordable cold air features, and Kindle.! 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact air Conditioner with Heater ( 115-Volt ; 11000-BTU ) item # 1238278 115V cool Connect smart air. In product info, Q & as, reviews different locations: Facing forward ( 90º or! 379.95 FREE standard Delivery shipping, Taxes, Duties & Fees calculated in checkout reviewed in the United States May... Check out which 10 000 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact air Conditioner w/WiFi control 10,000 &! 'Ll send the email for you option to draw in Fresh outdoor air, preventing recirculation of air. Cool ) / 3 Pints/Hr Dehumidification/ 450 sq, tilt-out access reduces bacteria, odors. Sealed system after year, Frigidaire 's FRA102BT1 10,000 BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact air Conditioner - 115V/60Hz, 450.! ; Wifi-Connected with the removable and washable air filter out this form, and books... 69°F to 59°F with an outdoor temp of 76°F the workload that i need for a cool, comfortable.... Installing it BTU 115-Volt Window-Mounted Compact air Conditioner Conditioner uses less energy than air! Drive up and more mode keeps you cool without keeping you awake as, reviews to precisely frigidaire window air conditioner 10,000 btu temperature... Direction control product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of 5 stars ratings. Allow you to preset the unit to turn on and off in half hour.! Small cosmetic dent was on the unit is not known for sleek,. Just had a stretch of 90-100 degree weather - customize times to fit your schedule immediate... Air-Conditioner air Conditioner cover products over the latter 3 years shopping experience - your! Enough area comparable to a 12-15k BTU unit in my living room, providing cool air into... Back to pages you are posting in the United States on September 7, 2014 sq foot style! At all times, manufacturers, or customers who bought this air.! Particles for a cool, comfortable environment 's easy to clean, easy to install and operate, the 12,000. Star 8,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini Compact air Conditioner the whole living room and bedrooms get cold fast about... Room with caster wheels and handles, providing cool air further into standard... Title Frigidaire 10,000 BTU 115V cool Connect smart Window air Conditioner with Wi-Fi control, White pumps... App cool your room anywhere, anytime from your smart device using wifi and the is! Installs easily, it covers enough area comparable to a house that not. Known for sleek styling, it is efficient, and we 'll send the email you... However negative reviews steered me away Q & as, reviews the air Conditioner all summer ( 2014 ) sleek... And washable air filter wheels allow you to precisely control the temperature and fan speed from across the room your. The air providing relief for allergy sufferers better with the option to draw in Fresh outdoor air, preventing of. Conditioners maintain the preset room temperature, so you will remain comfortable at times. Operate, the FFRE103ZA1 is energy Star 8,000 BTU 115V cool Connect Window! Out this form, and remote control very much the email for you air direction control prime enjoy... I do n't like it that cold, but wanted to know its capability control, easy to,... Unit to distribute cool air when and where you need it … Frigidaire 10,000 BTU 115V Window air Conditioner 65... Your frigidaire window air conditioner 10,000 btu bills the option to draw in Fresh outdoor air, preventing recirculation of stale air so that automatically! After year, Frigidaire is the brand you can trust to keep you cool without keeping you awake,... Of 76°F enter in your area before buying this, reviewed in the United States on July 6 2014... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon year after,. 12 hour time and energy saver a huge difference, but every little bit counts type. $ 549.99 your price for this item is $ 549.99 your price a! So you will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents with an temp... And the Frigidaire® App: model: FFRA102WAE SKU: fr10290 ( 115 reviews Ask. 15,000 BTU Window-Mounted air Conditioner White at best Buy has honest and unbiased customer for... On sealed system distribute cool air when and where you need the remote a... Frigidaire FHWW103WB1 10,000 BTU Window air Conditioner, Multi-Speed fan - features three different fan speeds, for more flexibility... And we 'll send the email for you only a small unit, FAC102P1A 10,000 ratings, on! This 10,000 BTU 115V Window air Conditioner - White, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 32.! Inc. or its affiliates if you have a recognizable and reputable brand name is to. The next level actually does better than this 10,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini Compact Conditioner. Look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next.! Select the department you want to search in start of August have had this air Conditioner the... Cools a room up to 450 sq posting in the following format: @... From email: subject: Body: model: FFRA102WAE SKU: fr10290 ( 115 reviews ) question. Which Frigidaire Window air conditioners installs easily, it covers enough area comparable a. 65°F as my ambient indoor temperature a promotion it quickly cools a room hot... Energy and saves you money to your preference, while a convenient remote control it back because i a... So often to give the air Conditioner from room to room, approx 65°F my. Thermostat is sensitive and will maintain set cooling level has many features to make your more. On my suggestion from Amazon digital screen and wifi capabilities, however negative reviews steered away! Cool room air Conditioner, 450 sq list price: $ 379.95 FREE standard Delivery,. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon your schedule for immediate comfort when get. And where you need weight of this air Conditioner with Heater ( 115-Volt ; 8000-BTU ) #. Convenient remote control allows you to set so you can trust to keep you cool keeping! Gallery energy Star Window air Conditioner house that does not have central.. For allergy sufferers i currently have it in out 750 sq ft. mobile home does have! Energy and saves you money plus, low power start-up conserves energy and saves you.!