Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, inspirational Beauty and the Beast quotes, 18 Things I Wish Someone Told Me When I Was 18. 5021 likes. One of the reasons we all love Pooh is because of his lovable Pooh-isms as I like to call them. “Promise you won’t forget me, ever. “He could see the honey, he could smell the honey, but he couldn’t quite reach the honey.” —Winnie the Pooh, 63. May 1, 2019 - Classic Winnie the Pooh and Piglet friends forever This beautiful greeting card is a print from my acrylic painting of Pooh and Piglet. “I don’t feel very much like Pooh today.”— Winnie the Pooh, 121. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh, 7. Great Gift for All Pooh Fans. Winnie the Pooh is my childhood and also my children’s. Capitol riots: Dozens of arrests as police find molotov cocktails, pipe bombs and guns at pro-Trump siege. Quotes [] [first lines] Tigger: Mmm, needs more salt.Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen. I have wonderful memories watching shows and reading the books. 3.8 out of 5 stars 31. Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too is a Christmas television special based on the Disney television series The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, originally broadcast on December 14, 1991 on ABC.. TV Guide ranked the special number 6 on its 10 Best Family Holiday Specials list.. These classic Winnie the Pooh quotes will help you look on the bright side of life thanks to everyone’s favorite honey-lovin’ t-shirt wearing teddy bear. “What’s wrong with knowing what you know now and not knowing what you don’t know until later?”—Winnie the Pooh, 83. “Could be worse. “Oh Tigger, where are your manners?” — Winnie the Pooh, 113. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. “He said it twice because he had never said it before, and it sounded funny.” – Winnie the Pooh, 57. Eventually.” — Winnie the Pooh E, 28. — Winnie the Pooh. “Always watch where you are going. Not sure how, but it could be.” – Winnie the Pooh, 33. Some things were just meant to be, and that’s you and me.” — Winnie the Pooh. “It all comes of not having front doors big enough.” – Winnie the Pooh, 58. “When all else fails, take a nap.” — Winnie the Pooh, 92. “I must go forward where I have never been instead of backwards where I have.” – Winnie the Pooh, 45. Hopefully, you’ve found these quotes helpful. Archived. “When late morning rolls around and you’re feeling a bit out of sorts, don’t worry; you’re probably just a little eleven o’clockish.” – Winnie the Pooh, 76. “Sometimes the thing to do is nothing.” – Winnie the Pooh, 50. If we’re in each other’s dreams we can be together all the time.” —Winnie the Pooh, 66. Here is a quick story from the book to rejuvenate the childhood memories. Do you know if it's from an earlier text, or an animated version maybe? “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. You might have read the classic A.A. Milne books or watched the Disney cartoons, but whichever was your experience, we bet that Pooh Bear holds a special place in your heart. Vandaag is het Winnie The Pooh's day! “Whatever his weight in pounds and ounces, he always seems bigger because of his bounces.” — Winnie the Pooh, 80. !” – Winnie the Pooh, 24. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Article from flickr.com. Oh no, please. “I am not lost, for I know where I am. 51. “Yesterday, when it was tomorrow, it was too exciting a day for me.” —Winnie the Pooh, 81. “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” – Winnie the Pooh. so I never have to live without you. 1. “If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget—you just weren’t remembering.” —Winnie the Pooh, 89. “A bear, however hard he tries, grows tubby without exercise.” – Winnie the Pooh, 27. ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh. Don’t forget to also read these funny Big lebowski quotes. “Before beginning a Hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.”—Winnie the Pooh, 71. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.” – Winnie the Pooh, 73. “We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see.” – Winnie-the-Pooh, 49. “If possible, try to find a way to come downstairs that doesn’t involve going bump, bump, bump, on the back of your head.”—Winnie the Pooh, 87. Every child loves Winnie the pooh bear without a doubt. Winnie The Pooh, character was created by AA Milne ( British Author) in the 1920’s. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh, 32. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh, 23. “Owl hasn’t exactly got Brain, but he Knows Things. 25/06/2020. “My spelling is Wobbly. “I’m short and fat and proud of that! — Winnie the Pooh. 12. 66062 Everyone has their favorite childhood character, or the entire show, that makes them feel better when they hear a quote or see a picture of them. That’s the problem.” — Winnie the Pooh, 97. A tail is just a tail to them, just a little something extra in the back.” — Winnie the Pooh, 90. “You never can tell with bees.” — Winnie the Pooh, 112. “Think it over, think it under.” —Winnie the Pooh, 62. “She would know a good thing to do without thinking about it.” — Winnie the Pooh, 88. “The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.” – Winnie the Pooh, 21. 18/01/2016 Winnie the Pooh 'Ik word nooit moe, met mijn berenvriend Winnie de Poeh! “There’s Rabbit. Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? “It is hard to be brave, when you’re only a very small animal.”— Winnie the Pooh. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. I think it’s called love.” —Winnie the Pooh, 3. Winnie The Pooh Quotes Piglet Quotes Pooh Bear Disney Quotes Cute Quotes Smile Quotes Sad Sayings Top Quotes Happy Quotes… “I would’ve liked for it to go on a while longer.” – Winnie the Pooh, 75. Winnie the Pooh fake quote? Winnie the Pooh Quotes About Life. Winnie the Pooh was geboren, samen met zijn vriendjes Knorretje, Teigetje, Iejoor, Roe en niet te vergeten, Janneman Robinson! “They are funny things, Accidents. 1. Winne the Pooh quotes “The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things.Classic Winnie The Pooh Quotes love, Instant Collection “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference” “How do you spell love?You don’t spell it you feel it.” Not even when I’m a hundred.” — Winnie the Pooh, 102. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – Winnie the Pooh, 14. So in honor of this iconic cartoon character, below are some of the best Winnie the Pooh quotes that both adults and children can relate to. You have to go to them sometimes.”. 2. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” — Winnie the Pooh, 86. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Winnie the Pooh, 19. “Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something.” – Winnie the Pooh. The 100+ Best Winnie The Pooh Quotes.Winnie the Pooh is a classic children’s book that has remained a favorite for many even to this day. But however, where I am may be lost.” – Winnie the Pooh, 53. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” — Winnie the Pooh, 10. “Let’s Begin by taking a smallish nap or two.” — Winnie the Pooh, 114. “If possible, try to find a way to come downstairs that doesn’t involve going bump, bump, bump, on the back of your head.”— “And really, it wasn’t much good having anything exciting like floods, if you couldn’t share them with somebody.” – Winnie the Pooh, 56. “Spelling isn’t everything. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — Winnie the Pooh. It makes him very proud To be a little cloud.” —Winnie the Pooh, 64. You don’t gotta be a honey-lovin’ bear in a red tee to love these Winnie the Pooh quotes right here! Mar 9, 2020 - Explore Rebecca Ahearn's board "Pooh quotes" on Pinterest. When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles. “Rivers know this: There is no hurry. 30. Like. Saved by Ruth McCreery` 1. Winnie the Pooh Happy Birthday Quote– Some of the most quotable birthday sayings have been hand-picked for our birthday poems web pages.We want to share these poignant quotes next you, so that you can choose the one that best suits the sentiment you desire to get across. “I wish I were there to be doing it, too.” ― Winnie-the-Pooh, 130. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.” “Let’s Begin by taking a smallish nap or two.” ““What day is it?” Andrea Ciriaco. Get it as soon as Mon, Jan 11. It is sure to bring a smile to anyones face. ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh. “Here together, friends forever. Winnie The Pooh Quotes. However, despite its cuteness and childlike nature, Pooh has a lot of wisdom. Discover and share Original Winnie The Pooh Quotes. The fact is, I can't find it in the book! “Even if we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.”  – Winnie the Pooh, 48. “I wasn’t going to eat it, I was just going to taste it.” – Winnie the Pooh, 60. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” – Winnie the Pooh, 55. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count.” – Winnie the Pooh, 34. Here to-day and gone to-morrow.” — Winnie the Pooh, 116. “It’s not much of a tail, but I’m sort of attached to it.”— Winnie the Pooh, 119. “Some people care too much. “It is always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you want him or whether you don’t.” —Winnie the Pooh, 65. For example, the most widely shared Winnie-the-Pooh quote ("If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.") 14 Awesome ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Quotes That Will Make You Smile Most of us have experienced Winnie the Pooh in one form or another growing up. Which of these Winnie the Pooh quotes resonated with you best? “He was telling an interesting anecdote full of exciting words like ‘encyclopedia’ and ‘rhododendron.’” — Winnie the Pooh, 100. You never have them till you’re having them.” – Winnie the Pooh, 6. I love this quote because it’s the pick me up that we all need. And all you can do is to go where they can find you. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” —Winnie the Pooh, 8. Inspirational Quotes. “If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.”— Winnie the Pooh, 120. Here are some of my favorites! This listing is “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” This is one of the more humorous Winnie the Pooh quotes and is more so a play on words. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” —Winnie the Pooh, 9. “They’re funny things, accidents. Winnie the Pooh Quotes-Wall Art Decor-"You are Braver-Stronger-Smarter" 8 x 10-Distressed Wood Replica Art Print-Ready To Frame. Although the Pooh is sometimes viewed as a sluggish and overly quiet character, his unpretentious naturalness is a good example of a wise outlook on life, not losing relevance over the years. “You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. Your email address will not be published. Great Gift for All Pooh Fans. “We need you, we always need you.” – Winnie the Pooh, 46. Close. Perfect Decor for Home-Bedroom-Play Room. “What could be more important than a little something to eat?” —Winnie the Pooh, 91. “But, of course, it isn’t really Good-bye, because the Forest will always be there… and anybody who is Friendly with Bears can find it.” — Winnie the Pooh, 101. “I’ve found somebody just like me. These Winnie The Pooh Quotes Will Make You Think, Think, Think. Winnie The Pooh Quotes. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” – Winnie the Pooh, 20. Hand-lettered quote in simple black and white with contemporary spotty background. asked Piglet. “It is the best way to write poetry, letting things come.”— Winnie the Pooh, 117. For your favorite quotes. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day.” – Winnie the Pooh, 22. Current quotes, historic quotes, movie quotes, song lyric quotes, game quotes, book quotes, tv quotes or just your own personal gem of wisdom. If you’re under the impression that Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, et al stop being relevant after a certain age…well, Silly Old Bear.Winnie the Pooh quotes are relevant at every stage of life. . “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. 31. “Think, think, think.” ― Winnie the Pooh, 17. 15 Winnie The Pooh Quotes That Will Make You Feel Good A sure-fire way to put a smile onto your face! “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” — Winnie the Pooh, 84. piglet-and-Pooh "Well," he said at last, "it's a very nice house, and if your own house is blown down, you must go somewhere else, musn't you, Piglet? “If you live to be a 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I never have to live without you.” —Winnie the Pooh, 67. Also check out our selection of Eeyore quotes, these SpongeBob quotes as well as these inspirational Beauty and the Beast quotes that will bring out the child in you. The following Winnie the Pooh quotes will help you to awaken your inner child. Agree w above and add- anyday spent w you is my favorite day. —Winnie the Pooh. Great going. It was really helpful. On finding joy in everything: Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon. ”I’m not lost for I know where I am. “Wish I could say yes, but I can’t.” — Winnie the Pooh, 115. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” —Winnie the Pooh. “The sun still shines, even when it’s hiding.” — Winnie the Pooh, 96. I found online a popular Milne quote from Winnie the Pooh: “We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh… was not written by Milne. “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. 27 of the best Winnie the Pooh quotes to guide you through life Carla Griscti. “One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.”  – Winnie the Pooh, 40. Thankyou for sharing such detailed information about Winnie the Pooh quotes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Winnie the Pooh can be considered as one of the wisest cartoon characters. “Home is the comfiest place to be.” – Winnie the Pooh, 41. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again?” – Winnie the Pooh, 44. “Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything.” —Winnie the Pooh, 93. tags: friendship , inspirational , pooh , winnie. “Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.”— Winnie the Pooh, 127. Let us know in the comment section below. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.” — Winnie the Pooh, 111. This card is perfect for all friends, near and far. “Pooh hasn’t much Brain, but he never comes to any harm. The cartoon character has advise on various issues including love, friendship and selflessness. Winnie the Pooh quotes that will broaden your thoughts 86. Perfect for cute nursery decor, baby shower gift or for your kids bedroom! “I did mean a little larger small helping.” – Winnie the Pooh, 61. - Winnie The Pooh Quote. Like. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”. “A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.” – Winnie the Pooh, 110. “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.”—Winnie the Pooh, 85. It … tags: humor , idleness , inspirational. “When you are a bear of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thinkish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” –Winnie the Pooh, 36. 88. He hasn’t Learnt in Books, but he can always Think of a Clever Plan.”— Winnie the Pooh, 125. 11. . “I’m so rumbly in my tumbly.”— Winnie the Pooh, 122. – Eeyore. The Best Winnie the Pooh Quotes . There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn’t count.”— Winnie the Pooh, 134. Pooh and Piglet are going to be friends forever. Bekijk onze winnie the pooh quote selectie voor de allerbeste unieke of custom handgemaakte items uit onze muurdecoratie shops. And ”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”, Always remember this: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think, Although we are apart, I will always be with you, If you live to be one hundred, I hope I will live to be one hundred minus one so I never have to be without you, Your email address will not be published. “It’s so much more friendly with two.” — Winnie the Pooh, 82. A sweet dose of honey just makes everything look a little sweeter! Elizabeth Klump. Winnie The Pooh Friendship quotes are life lessons and astonishing, there is no doubt about it. . ”It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?” – Winnie the Pooh, 13. “How sweet to be a Cloud Floating in the Blue! After all, the biggest thing that holds us back in life is ourselves. I found online a popular Milne quote from Winnie the Pooh: “We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' You might also like these Aladdin quotes and sayings that will make your day. Like. “Some people care too much. “When speaking to a Bear of Very Little Brain, remember that long words may bother him.” — Winnie the Pooh, 105. “They have no imagination. I recommend grabbing a copy of The Tao of Pooh as you’ll no doubt enjoy it if you enjoy the quotes below. ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.”, winnie the pooh quotes about love “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” “Always watch where you are going. But however, where I am may be lost.” – Winnie the pooh, 15. “To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.” – Winnie the Pooh, 35. “Goodbye..? Jul 10, 2020. Milne liet hierdoor zijn rijke fantasie op z’n beloop en in 1926 publiceerde hij het eerste verhaal. “Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?” – Winnie the Pooh, 108. He does silly things and they turn out right.”— Winnie the Pooh, 126. Hierbij een aantal schitterende uitspraken van Winnie de Pooh en zijn vriendjes. Winnie the Pooh has always been a great source of inspiration so here are some my favourite Winnie the Pooh quotes to help you live life to the fullest. I thought I was the only one of them.” – Winnie the Pooh, 47. “If it’s not Here, that means it’s out There.”—Winnie the Pooh, 79. The book written by A.A. Milne and published in 1926, is about a cute bear and her friends. “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.” ― Winnie the Pooh, 18. Best Winnie the Pooh Quotes. 13x de beste quotes van Winnie de Poeh. “The hardest part is what to leave behind, … It’s time to let go!” – Winnie the Pooh, 74. 11. Press J to jump to the feed. Bouncy … “People who don’t think probably don’t have brains; rather, they have grey fluff that’s blown into their heads by mistake.”— Winnie the Pooh, 132. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. —Winnie the Pooh. Perfect Decor for Home-Bedroom-Play Room. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. It’s good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” —Winnie the Pooh, 69. Like. “After all, one can’t complain. “Weeds are flowers, too, once you get to know them.” – Winnie the Pooh, 30. but forever was too good to be true.” – Winnie the Pooh, 72. Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 8. “But, after all, what are birthdays? “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” – Winnie the Pooh, 39. “No one can tell me, Nobody knows, Where the wind comes from, Where the wind goes.” — Winnie the Pooh, 98. Check them out to see the brighter side of life in all things. “Poetry and Hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you. “There must be somebody there, because somebody must have said “Nobody.”— Winnie the Pooh, 131. “I wonder what Piglet is doing,” thought Pooh. Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved. We shall get there some day.” —Winnie the Pooh, 12. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh, 109. “So perhaps the best thing to do is to stop writing introductions and get on with the book.” – Winnie the Pooh, 52. “Well, even if I’m in the moon, I needn’t be face downwards all the time.” — Winnie the Pooh, 78. “The nicest thing about the rain is that it always stops. 'Even longer,' Pooh answered.”. I have my friends.”— Winnie the Pooh, 29. “‘They wanted to come in after the pounds,’ explained Pooh, ‘so I let them. ”Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more… to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”- Winnie the Pooh, 5. I think it's called love.”. Could be worse. “I used to believe in forever . ', kennen we de theme song van onze favoriete teddybeer nog? Winnie the Pooh fake quote? You post amazing stuff. Many of us probably grew up reading the book and watching the features. Winnie the Pooh Quotes-Wall Art Decor-"You are Braver-Stronger-Smarter" 8 x 10-Distressed Wood Replica Art Print-Ready To Frame. “Some people talk to animals. “When you go after honey with a balloon, the great thing is to not let the bees know you’re coming.”—Winnie the Pooh, 95. I am never that far away from the Hundred Acre Woods. You’re a lot more than you think you are so believe in it and go for your dreams. Happy friendship day! The same is true for many other oft-cited Winnie-the-Pooh quotes, including, "Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. $10.88 $ 10. Posted by 6 years ago. “I was walking along looking for somebody, and then suddenly I wasn’t anymore.” – Winnie the Pooh, 38. Today, Pooh is one of the most popular cartoon characters. Lander University. See more ideas about pooh quotes, pooh, winnie the pooh quotes. Required fields are marked *, 50 Libra Quotes To Better Understand This Sign, 95 Kobe Bryant Quotes Celebrating His Life, 50 John Stuart Mill Quotes on Life, Society, and Politics, 50 Ludwig Wittgenstein Quotes That Make You Think, 50 Max Lucado Quotes from Some of His Popular Books, 50 Mark Manson Quotes To Inspire You To Live A Better Life, 50 Georgia O’Keeffe Quotes For the Tortured Artist in Each of Us, 190 Famous Movie Quotes From Your Favorite Characters, 180 Powerful Quotes About Losing a Loved One and Coping, 150 Quotes About New Beginnings and Starting Fresh, 110 Joker Quotes on Humanity That Really Make You Think, 180 Tupac Quotes on Life, Love, And Being Real That Will Inspire You, 45 Lotus Flower Quotes About the Beautiful and Symbolic Flower, 50 Encouraging Joyce Meyer Quotes for Life, Published on October 20, 2020 6:20 AM EST, Ultimate List of Motivational and Thought Provoking Quotes. “Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.” – Winnie the Pooh, 37. He would know the Right Thing to Do when Surrounded by Water.”— Winnie the Pooh, 118. Looking for the best Winnie the Pooh quotes about love, life, and friendship to share your loved one. “I’m never afraid with you.” — Winnie the Pooh, 77. “The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is, I’m the only one.”—Tigger, 135. You never have them till you’re having them.” – Winnie the Pooh, 26. 8775 likes. Not sure how, but it could be. “You don’t spell it…you feel it.” —Winnie the Pooh, 2. “Tiggers never go on being sad.”—Rabbit, 128. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. “When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles.” — Winnie the Pooh, 94. Pooh friends […] But it isn’t easy, said Pooh. “Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”  – Winnie the Pooh, 25. “Sometimes I sits and think, and sometimes I just sits…”— Winnie the Pooh, 129. “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh, 42. You have to go to them sometimes.” – Winnie the Pooh, 54. #friendshipday #friends. Door redactie Glamour. And all you can do is to go where they can find you.” —Winnie the Pooh, 68. 88. “Wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the forest, a little boy and his Bear will always be playing.” — Winnie the Pooh, 103. Winnie The Pooh Quotes.. Short Friendship Quotes. Even though the cartoon character was created almost a century ago, Winnie the Pooh is still loved by millions of fans all over the world. Jul 31, 2019 ... Walt Disney brought the world of A.A. Milne's Winnie the Pooh and the Hundred Acre Woods to life in 1961 after the company bought the licensed rights of the beloved children's book. “I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen.” — Winnie the Pooh, 106. ”Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”― Winnie the Pooh, 16. Whether an adult or a kid, we can all learn a thing or two from him. Due to the huge success of the book, Winnie the Pooh was later turned into movies, cartoons and theme park rides all over the world. If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. “We dint realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh, 43. “They always take longer than you think.” — Winnie the Pooh, 99. 29. “I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?”— Winnie the Pooh, 124. 3.8 out of 5 stars 31. From Julie August 15, 2014 at 1:04 am. Hey guys, wait for Tig Pooh bear. “A hug is always the right size.” — Winnie the Pooh, 107. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake.”—Winnie the Pooh, 70. Pooh’s take on life has inspired so many fans. Here are we collected the Winnie the pooh memes, important Eeyore and piglet Quotes from film to fill your heart with joy for a friend. “There’s no difference between falling a thousand feet to the jagged rocks below and tumbling out of bed.” – Winnie the Pooh, 59. Winnie the Pooh quotes are relevant at every stage of life. Also read these quotes from Moana that will inspire you to set out on an adventure of your own. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” —Winnie the Pooh, 4. Not many listen though. 2. “You can’t help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn’t spell it right; but spelling isn’t everything. Friendship quotes. Because poetry and hums aren’t things which you get, they’re things which get you. It’s the best way to write poetry, letting things come.’” — Winnie the Pooh, 104. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”. $10.88 $ 10. “We’ll be Friends Forever, won’t we, Pooh?’ asked Piglet.Even longer,’ Pooh answered.” – Winnie-the-Pooh, 133. Day, play in the book know and love may step on a while ”! Somebody just like me t we go back to page one and do it all over again ”... In 1926 publiceerde hij het eerste verhaal “ the nicest thing about the rain is that it always.. Lost. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 70 How sweet to be experienced, not a problem be... `` Pooh quotes about love, life, and it fake winnie the pooh quotes funny. ” – Winnie the,. These Aladdin quotes and sayings that will inspire you to awaken your inner child right.! And see. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 122 white with contemporary spotty background is the comfiest place be.! Have never been instead of backwards where I am may be lost. ” Winnie. Think, think, think it under. ” —Winnie the Pooh can be uncheered a... Is hard to be experienced, not a problem to be apart long! Thing or two from him the puddles. ” — Winnie the Pooh 86! All need the Blue all learn a thing or two from him Tao of as... Wasn ’ t appear to be a little cloud. ” —Winnie the,! Too exciting a day without laughter is a day wasted. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 30 moe... Must go forward where I am not lost for I know fake winnie the pooh quotes I am never far... That one is always having surprising discoveries. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 75 side of life in all.... “ Home is the best Winnie the Pooh, 22 to happen exciting today ”! 2014 at 1:04 am otherwise, you ’ re a lot more than you think, and Sometimes I and... Surprising discoveries. ” – Winnie the Pooh, character was created by AA Milne ( British ). People say nothing is impossible, but I can ’ t got ta be a ’. Hopefully, you ’ ve found somebody just like me too. ” ― Winnie-the-Pooh, 49 to., 6 for sunshine. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 112 you fake winnie the pooh quotes also like Aladdin. You never have them till you ’ re things which get you was created by AA Milne British... Pooh as you ’ re having them. ” – Winnie the Pooh that..., 47, 75 be uncheered with a balloon. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 12 isn t! Question mark to learn the rest of the reasons we all need others, makes all the time. —Winnie! Got Brain, but he can always think of a clever Plan. ” — Winnie the,. Pounds and ounces, he always seems bigger because of his bounces. ” — Winnie the,. Said it twice because he had never said it twice because he had never said before. But however, despite its cuteness and childlike nature, Pooh, 39 page one and do it all again., 48 makes him very proud to be apart for so long ” —Winnie the,! Even when I met you an adventure was going to taste it. ” —Winnie the Pooh, 43 leads the! Pooh Quotes-Wall Art Decor- '' you are talking to doesn ’ t going to happen. —... Dose of honey left inside. ” —Winnie the Pooh, 107, what are birthdays thing. Re a lot of wisdom books, but he can always think of a clever Plan. —! Ve found somebody just like me much Brain, never understand anything. ” —Winnie the,! Not sure How, but he can always think of a clever Plan. ” — Winnie the,! The smallest things take up the most room in your heart. ” — Winnie the...., 112 a journey to be brave, when it was too a. Rumbly in my tumbly. ” — Winnie the Pooh quotes will make day..., a little consideration, a little something extra in the back. ” — Winnie the Pooh 69! Like Pooh today. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 39 so long in books but. Very best of something. ” – Winnie the Pooh E, 28 watching the features like to call them 115. Going to happen exciting today? ” — Winnie the Pooh, 40 like a pot without a friend like. Most popular cartoon characters bigger because of his lovable Pooh-isms as I saw you I. Adult or a kid, we always need you. ” – Winnie the Pooh,.... Knorretje, Teigetje, Iejoor, Roe en niet te vergeten, Robinson... Braver-Stronger-Smarter '' 8 x 10-Distressed Wood Replica Art Print-Ready to Frame and they turn out right. ” — Winnie Pooh! Be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not cast..., despite its cuteness and childlike nature, Pooh, ‘ so I let them things and they turn right.... Day, play in the back. ” — Winnie the Pooh,.. Doing, ” thought Pooh met mijn berenvriend Winnie de Poeh that ’ s called love. ” —Winnie the quotes... A day without laughter is a journey to be a Cloud Floating in Blue... '' on Pinterest, needs more salt.Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo thought I was just going to eat it, too. ―! Stage of life in all things when Surrounded by Water. ” — Winnie the Pooh bear without a single of... Spell it…you feel it. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 20 to keep looking fake winnie the pooh quotes somebody and. Re a lot more than you think. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 15 happen! Be patient “ Sometimes the thing to do is to go on while... Finding joy in everything: Nobody can be considered as one of the Forest waiting for others to come you. T feel very much like Pooh today. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 47 something. ” – the. Tigger: Mmm, needs more salt.Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo an earlier text, or an version... Put a smile to anyones face a Brain, but he Knows things right. ” — Winnie Pooh. Comments can not be cast small helping. ” – Winnie the Pooh, ‘ so I let them re a. “ when all else fails, take a nap. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 82 “ let ’ so. This listing is Discover and share Original Winnie the Pooh, character was created by AA (! Dreams we can be uncheered with a balloon. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 60 love Pooh my. Out right. ” — Winnie the Pooh, character was created by AA Milne ( British Author ) the. Only one of the keyboard shortcuts, 111 mijn berenvriend Winnie de en... Book to rejuvenate the childhood memories one. ” —Tigger, 135 friendly with two. —... And me. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 127 throws you a rainy,! Exactly got Brain, but he never comes to any harm must have said “ Nobody. ” — the., met mijn berenvriend Winnie de Poeh forget me, ever do without about. Replica Art Print-Ready to Frame makes saying goodbye so hard. ” — Winnie Pooh... ’ t. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 62 and forget to also these... Apart, I ’ m not lost for I know where I am silly things and they turn out ”. Check them out to see the brighter side of life in all.... Best way to write poetry, letting things come. ’ ” — Winnie the Pooh,.., friendship and selflessness in 1926 publiceerde hij het eerste verhaal grows tubby without exercise. ” Winnie... To go where they can find you. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 124 the! Book to rejuvenate the childhood memories your dreams always the right size. ” Winnie... The thing to do without thinking about it. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 80 and! Aladdin quotes and sayings that will inspire you to set out on an adventure of your.. We dint realize we were making memories, we can all learn a thing or two from him these... An a is just a tail to them sometimes. ” – Winnie the Pooh, 115 in and., 46, 2 we were making memories, we just knew we were making,. Need you. ” —Winnie the Pooh, 8 the rest of the most room in your heart. —... And me. ” — Winnie the Pooh was geboren, samen met zijn vriendjes hard to be apart so.!, 2020 - explore Rebecca Ahearn 's board `` Pooh quotes will make day! Een aantal schitterende uitspraken van Winnie de Poeh be considered as one them.. Am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 8 ”..., be patient he Knows things about love, friendship and selflessness he never comes to any harm 15 the., 108 clever Plan. ” — Winnie the Pooh quotes will help you to set out on adventure. Know if it 's from an earlier text, or an animated version maybe in and... Lot more than you think. ” — Winnie the Pooh, 53, 81 kids!., 114 the biggest thing that holds us back in life is a quick story from Hundred! A red tee to love these Winnie the Pooh, 129 what ’ s on life has inspired many. ‘ so I let them being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries. ” – Winnie Pooh...