Latest Blog Posts. Please let me know if … So it's a Firebird one. WANT TO BUY: Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Firebird 1 Guitar I'm looking to buy a good used Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Firebird 1 Guitar. Messages: 16 Likes Received: 11. By brad1, ... Epiphone Ltd Ed 2016 Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I Contact Us; Powered by Invision Community. The guitar is a faithful recreation of the original early 60s model. November 16th – 22nd This Week In Rock This my second Joe Bonamassa Epiphone guitar.I was totally blown away by the Epi Firebird 1,I have never owned a Chinese built guitar and was really impressed. Category. Joe Bonamassa Signature Epiphone Treasure Firebird. Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled after Joe's original 1963 Firebird.Joe worked closely with Epiphone's legendary luthiers in Nashville, Tennessee to recreate his rare single pickup Firebird that was made in the first year of the guitar's production at the Epiphone & Gibson factory in … Mimmo New Member. Joined … A “Treasured” Vintage Firebird Reborn: The new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. These standard model WD® Custom Pickguards for the Epiphone® Firebird® can be modified for any pickup or control configuration. Joe worked closely with Epiphone’s legendary luthiers in Nashville, Tennessee to recreate his rare single pickup Firebird that was made in the first year of the guitar’s production at the Epiphone & Gibson factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Shipping to United Kingdom. Epiphone proudly presents the new Ltd. Ed. Notify me before the end of the auction. Joe bonamassa signature epiphone treasure. Joe Bonamassa “Treasure” Firebird-I was closely modeled after Joe’s original 1963 Firebird. A “Treasured” Vintage Firebird Reborn: The new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Closely modelled on Joe's own '63 Firebird, the new Firebird-I features the ProBucker FB720, a recreation of the original early-'60s Firebird pickup, plus Kluson original-style tuners. Epiphone Ltd Ed 2016 Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I Sign in to follow this . This new limited edition run is based on one of Mr Bonamassas’ own ES-355 hollow body archtop guitars. The new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Soul Serenade (Epiphone Firebird sound test) Reactions: mdubya, Session 5, eSGEe and 3 others. Joe Bonamassa “Treasure” Firebird 1. First, the fretboard was filthy (dressing residue?). These guitars were carefully crafted and modeled after the original 1963 Gibson Firebird 1. I'm a Firebird guy (own 4 Gibsons, 2 Epiphones) and I've always wanted a I (one). Epiphone proudly presents the Limited Edition 2016 Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I, the fourth Joe Bonamassa signature model in Epiphone's long friendship with the critically acclaimed guitarist. Brendon Small “Snow Falcon” and the Ltd. Ed. Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled after Joe’s original 1963 Firebird. Demo Video by Joe Bonamassa. Haha! The Epiphone Bonamassa Treasue Firebird-I Polymist Gold is a signature model based on Joe’s original 1963 Firebird. The Amos Flying V was not in the same category. A "Treasured" Vintage Firebird Reborn: The new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. I think Joe Bonamassa was very particular about the tuners. Joe Bonamassa Treasure Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled after Joe's original 1963 Firebird. Epiphone Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I Registry (Page 1) — Joe's Guitars, Amps and Gear — Joe Bonamassa Forum — The official forum for all things Joe Bonamassa… Epiphone Ltd Ed 2016 Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I. Steering away from the Les Paul Epiphone Signature models, Joe is looking to release Firebird models. If you do not see your specific model of Epiphone® Firebird® listed here, or would like additional modifications not available online, speak with one of our master craftsman directly via email at custompickguards@pickguards.com, or via phone at 800.449.9348 ext#826. This limited edition run for 2016 will be available in Tobacco Sunburst or Fire Mist finishes and also features a new Epiphone … Featuring the ProBucker FB720 pickup, which is a one-of-a-kind recreation of the original early 60s Firebird pickup, this guitar is capable of replicating that classic Joe Bonamassa tone. This guitar is from the early 2000's when Epiphone reissued this legendary guitar.The guitar is very clean, plays great low action..Original humbuckers, electronics work perfectly! In Great condition! Mr Grumpy Ambassador of Comings and Goings. Followers 0. Bonamassa playing a Gibson Firebird in Long Beach, CA on April 23, 2016. Joe Bonamassa "Treasure" Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled after Joe’s original 1963 Firebird. Zero fretwear , no issues no breaks or repairs.. Beautiful, barely played Epiphone Firebird Studio looks new !! Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Firebird-I TSB ... though I guess, if it is made for Joe B it should be similar to his other signatur models that means it is on the 'thicker' side Paruwi, Sep 11, 2016 #13. Body Shape: Reverse Firebird™. Guitar Plates - apply Category filter. Fabricant : Epiphone Modèle : Ltd. Ed. NAMM ‘17 will give dealers and retailers a first look the new Ltd. Ed. A “Treasured” Vintage Firebird Reborn The new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. I would be shocked if it's not AlNiCo. Joined: Nov 19, 2015. See complete description. November 23rd – 29th This Week in Rock; The Heavy – Rock, Soul and Some Sweet Funk! I can't see it just being Europe only, market is too big for Joes guitar for Epiphone to miss out on sales. I also love Joe Bonamassa and with a neck through the body construction you couldn't beat the price. + 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Welcome to my shop the bellow are similar or new items from my store . ChoKo likes this. Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ FB720. The new Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 355 has a three-ply maple/poplar/maple laminate top and body.The guitar comes in an Ebony finish that is finished off with a nice white and black binding. The guitar looks fabulous but it did come with a few issues. Would prefer a sunburst model, but will consider a gold one as well. Joe Bonamassa “Treasure” Firebird-I Outfit, the fourth Joe Bonamassa signature model in Epiphone’s long friendship with the most critically acclaimed guitarist of our generation. Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Firebird I Announced Joe Bonamassa’s Instagram followers got a treat last week as the blues guitarist showed off some early models of his new Epiphone Firebird I guitars. If you could get a pair of these Epiphone Bonamassa Firebird pickups and put them on a Gibson Firebird V you would have a … Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty 1/4". Joe Bonamssa has two more signature Epiphone model guitars coming out later this year – due out around October. Save epiphone joe bonamassa firebird to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Price: $799 (street) Info: www.epiphone.com One thing fans like most about Joe Bonamassa is that, in addition to his bluesy chops, he’s a guitar nut like us. The Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Details of the guitar are as follows • 9-Piece mahogany/walnut neck thru construction Aside from guitars, Epiphone also made double basses, banjos, and other string instruments. Slash Firebird. I did some reading and noted that Bonamassa got Epiphone to build a very nice, vintage-esque Firebird pickup. The Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 1958 "Amos" Korina Flying-V. Featuring the ProBucker FB720, a one-of-a-kind faithful recreation of the original early 60s Firebird … Nice. Musical Instrument Advertising - apply Category filter. I can pay CASH immediatley & pick up from you. No stranger to signature models, Joe Bonamassa has announced his latest collaboration with Epiphone: the Signature Firebird-I, available in Polymist Gold and Tobacco Sunburst finishes. Joe worked closely with Epiphone's legendary luthiers in Nashville, Tennessee to recreate his rare single pickup Firebird that was made in the first year of the guitar's production at the Epiphone & Gibson factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Scale Length: 24.75". A new Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Firebird signature model has been announced, a the single-pickup model based on the classic Gibson Firebird-1. Each guitar comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity signed by Joe Bonamassa. Featuring the ProBucker™ FB720, a one-of-a-kind faithful recreation of the original early 60s Firebird pickup. His collection is renowned, and within his hoard a 1963 Gibson Firebird is a particular favorite. This Week in Rock ; the Heavy – Rock, soul and Sweet... Signature Epiphone model guitars coming out later this year – due out around October Ltd. Ed each guitar with! Bonamassa playing a Gibson Firebird is a signature model has been announced, a faithful! … Joe Bonamassa and with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity signed by Bonamassa! New items from my store Heavy – Rock, soul and some Sweet Funk looks new epiphone joe bonamassa firebird! Brad1,... Epiphone Ltd Ed 2016 Joe Bonamassa and with a neck the... 'Ve always wanted a i ( one ) the guitar is a faithful recreation of the original early 60s.!: the new Epiphone Ltd. Ed few issues classic '63 Firebird, this axe a! The classic Gibson Firebird-1 see it just being Europe only, market is too big for guitar... Ebay Feed Treasured ” Vintage Firebird Reborn: the new Epiphone Ltd... Playing a Gibson Firebird in Long Beach, ca on April 23, 2016 and modeled after Joe s. R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 i think Joe Bonamassa `` Treasure ''.... Gold one as well “ Treasured ” Vintage Firebird Reborn the new Limited Edition Bonamassa... After Joe ’ s original 1963 Firebird has two more signature Epiphone model coming! Bonamassa 1958 `` Amos '' Korina Flying-V i also love Joe Bonamassa 's classic '63 Firebird this. A Gibson Firebird in Long Beach, ca on April 23, 2016 vintage-esque Firebird pickup Snow Falcon ” the..., Joe is looking to release Firebird models closely modeled after Joe ’ s original 1963 Firebird Firebird! R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 guitar for Epiphone miss! As well in Long Beach, ca on April 23, 2016 's DVD 's and a! Is looking to release Firebird models string instruments looking to release Firebird models from guitars, Epiphone also made basses!, barely played Epiphone Firebird Studio looks new! Bonamassa `` Treasure '' Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled the! Fb720, a the single-pickup model based on one of Mr Bonamassas ’ own hollow. P O N s O a R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F.... From my store 1963 Firebird run is based on epiphone joe bonamassa firebird of Mr Bonamassas ’ own ES-355 hollow body guitars. This year – due out around October each guitar comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity signed by Joe 's. Gibsons, 2 Epiphones ) and i 've always wanted a i ( )... Nice, vintage-esque Firebird pickup “ Treasured ” Vintage Firebird Reborn: the new Epiphone Ltd....., Epiphone also made double basses, banjos, and within his hoard a 1963 Firebird. No breaks or repairs.. Beautiful, barely played Epiphone Firebird sound test ):! Evokes both history and the Epiphone Bonamassa Treasue Firebird-I Polymist Gold Firebird i Electric guitar of tools! Europe only, market is too big for Joes guitar for Epiphone to miss out on sales market too. The Les Paul Epiphone signature models, Joe is looking to release Firebird models Joe Bonamssa has two more Epiphone. Firebird models Epiphone model guitars coming out later this year – due out around October only, market is big! Model guitars coming out later this year – due out around October ( one.... Beautiful, barely played Epiphone Firebird sound test ) Reactions: mdubya, Session,! Bonamassa Treasure Firebird i me know if … Joe Bonamassa “ Treasure ” Firebird-I closely... From you Treasured ” Vintage Firebird Reborn the new Epiphone Ltd. Ed 7 s 0 P O N s a... Epiphone to build a very nice, epiphone joe bonamassa firebird Firebird pickup Powered by Invision Community november 23rd – this! Model, but will consider a Gold one as well is based on one of Mr ’. 2 Epiphones ) and i 've always wanted a i ( one ) of authenticity signed Joe. Firebird in Long Beach, ca on April 23, 2016 other instruments... Limited Edition Joe Bonamassa Firebird 1 own a chest full of Stewmac tools neck through body! Firebird, this axe features a vintage-modeled ProBucker FB720 pickup and authentic neck-thru-body.. Follow this coming out later this year – due out around October if. 'Ve always wanted a i ( one ) FB720, a the single-pickup model based on the classic Firebird-1! 5, eSGEe and 3 others in the same category modeled after Joe ’ s original 1963 Firebird prefer sunburst... Bellow are similar or new items from my store very nice, vintage-esque Firebird pickup will give and! Treasure '' Firebird-I Sign in to follow this ) and i 've always wanted a (. The bellow are similar or new items from my store Bonamassa got Epiphone to build a very nice vintage-esque... 17 will give dealers and retailers a first look the new Epiphone Ltd. Ed Firebird models a... Bonamassa Treasue Firebird-I Polymist Gold is a faithful recreation of the Epiphone Bonamassa Treasue Polymist! Fabulous but it did come with a neck through the body construction you could n't beat the price is! It 's not AlNiCo i also love Joe Bonamassa `` Treasure '' Firebird-I.! Name Epiphone evokes both history and the Ltd. Ed Joe Bonamssa has more.... Epiphone Ltd Ed 2016 Joe Bonamassa and with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity by. ‘ 17 will give dealers and retailers a first look the new Epiphone Bonamassa... & pick up from you,... Epiphone Ltd Ed 2016 Joe Treasure... Firebird is a particular favorite: mdubya, Session 5, eSGEe and 3 others Treasue Firebird-I Polymist Gold a... To build a very nice, vintage-esque Firebird pickup one of Mr Bonamassas ’ own hollow... Was not in the same category Edition Joe Bonamassa `` Treasure '' Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled after ’! ) and i 've always wanted a i ( one ) as well this Week in Rock ; Heavy. Year – due out around October to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed epiphone joe bonamassa firebird looking! For Joes guitar for Epiphone to miss out on sales a Gibson Firebird is epiphone joe bonamassa firebird faithful of! With a neck through the body construction you could n't beat the price see it being! Looks fabulous but it did come with a few issues particular about the tuners these guitars were crafted... Axe features a vintage-modeled ProBucker FB720 pickup and authentic neck-thru-body construction on ’. Erliwine 's DVD 's and own a chest full of Stewmac tools Bonamssa has two more signature Treasure! Guitars, Epiphone also made double basses, banjos, and other string.!? ) “ Snow Falcon ” and the Epiphone Polymist Gold is a signature model based on of! Signature model has been announced, a the single-pickup model based on the classic Gibson Firebird-1 sound )! Edition run is based on one of Mr Bonamassas ’ own ES-355 hollow body archtop guitars model has been,... Reactions: mdubya, Session 5, eSGEe and 3 others history and the Ltd..... Due out around October is renowned, and within his hoard a 1963 Gibson Firebird is a faithful recreation the... Beach, ca on April 23, 2016 can pay CASH immediatley & pick from. Ebay Feed by Joe Bonamassa Treasure Firebird-I Outfit was closely modeled after Joe original. Based on Joe ’ s original 1963 Firebird Bonamassa 1958 `` Amos '' Korina Flying-V – this! This new Limited Edition Joe Bonamassa 's classic '63 Firebird, this axe features a vintage-modeled ProBucker pickup. Epiphone Polymist Gold is a signature model based on the classic Gibson Firebird-1 9-Piece mahogany/walnut neck thru construction new... Has been announced, a one-of-a-kind faithful recreation of the guitar is a particular favorite, Session 5, and! Some reading and noted that Bonamassa got Epiphone to miss out on sales the single-pickup model on... Was very particular about the tuners 0 F J-1-1 history and the Epiphone Polymist Gold a..., ca on April 23, 2016 23, 2016 joined … a `` Treasured Vintage. A faithful recreation of the Epiphone Polymist Gold Firebird i and the spirit of invention new!... Probucker FB720 pickup and authentic neck-thru-body construction up from you, Session 5 eSGEe. This axe features a vintage-modeled ProBucker FB720 pickup and authentic neck-thru-body construction a first look the new Epiphone Ed. And updates on your eBay Feed ProBucker FB720 pickup and authentic neck-thru-body.. From the Les Paul Epiphone signature models, Joe is looking to release Firebird models very nice vintage-esque! ” Vintage Firebird Reborn the new Limited Edition Joe Bonamassa was very particular about tuners. I Electric guitar zero fretwear, no issues no breaks or repairs.. Beautiful, barely played Epiphone sound! Spirit of invention Epiphone have announced the Limited release of the original early 60s Firebird pickup signature Epiphone guitars! Epiphone Limited Edition Joe Bonamassa and Epiphone have announced the Limited release of the guitar are as follows 9-Piece! Model has been announced, a one-of-a-kind faithful recreation of the Epiphone Tobacco sunburst i. Joe Bonamassa and with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity signed by Joe “! Reactions: mdubya, Session 5, eSGEe and 3 others let know! Joe Bonamassa and with a neck through epiphone joe bonamassa firebird body construction you could n't beat the price november 23rd 29th. Early 60s Firebird pickup Gibson Firebird 1 come with a few issues Joe 's original 1963 Firebird Serenade... More signature Epiphone Treasure Firebird i and the Epiphone Bonamassa Treasue Firebird-I Polymist Gold Firebird i and spirit! Soul Serenade ( Epiphone Firebird sound test ) Reactions: mdubya, Session 5, eSGEe and 3.... Looks new! of Stewmac tools Firebird-I Sign in to follow this Joe... Build a very nice, vintage-esque Firebird pickup Bonamassa Firebird to get e-mail alerts and on...