Would have been nice to identify what screws are used where, similar to what Casablanca does on their instruction manuals. For added versatility, the Snugger is light-fixture and wall-control adaptable. If you need to print a page, you can use the print screen key on your keyboard to save an image and print a page or pages as necessary. Amazon has encountered an error. I installed this fan on a 12' x 14' bedroom with an 8 ft ceiling and the 42" fan seems to be just the perfect size for it. Emerson fan motors are tested thoroughly and regularly to make sure they are among the quietest and longest lasting motors in the industry. Q: Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2020. Five reversible blades. The 42 inch snugger is for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance. Prima Snugger (1) Pro Series (1) Sweep Eco (1) Tilo (1) Zeke (1) Close. Depends on the max wattage rating of the light most are 60 watts per bulb. Installation was easy - motor unit has a hook to be used during the install process which attaches to the mounting plate on the ceiling so that you don't need a prop/second person to hold up the motor unit while attaching the wiring. This fan did it all. or Best Offer. Emerson 52" Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan (CF905VNB) by Emerson Fans. Snugger fans are designed to fit close to the ceiling - just 8 inch from ceiling to the blade. The instructions were somewhat minimal. Installed fairly easily and it worked with the switch in the wall from the previous fan. Free shipping. $244.00. The quality of materials and workmanship is very good, commensurate with the price of the product. The 42 inch snugger is for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance. Fan is very solid (no wobbles) and fairly quiet compared to other ceilings fans we've owned. The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). You could make the one you want in a hardware store, then connect the power cord to the length of the installation. The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). Include 2 downrods(9.84'' and 4.92''), remote control kits and all accessories. Limited lifetime motor warranty. Watch. Please try again later. The Prominence Home Abner boasts a warm espresso body and dual-finish fan blades which quickly enable you to pick the style that best fits your specific space. It also had to look good. For added versatility, the Snugger is light-fixture and wall-control adaptable. There was a problem completing your request. A: Pair it with the exclusive Modern Forms app to save on energy costs and intuitively create schedules that adapt to your behavior. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. For added versatility, the Snugger is light-fixture and wall-control adaptable. Variable speed control sold separately. Exp. Installation is fairly straight forward but a bit on the complicated side. Convenient wall and remote control options provide flexibility and ease of use, while a whisper-quiet and energy-efficient DC motor powers the ABS blades. The way I interpret this is .... 13 lbs. 12/13/2020. That couldn't be good with spinning blades in close proximity to the ceiling, so I took it apart and discovered the factory had installed the motor to the mounting plate crooked. Emerson 52" Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan, Bronze/Dark Cherry/Walnut - CF905ORB. I put my eyeballs at the ends of the fan blades and turned the blades slowly by hand and found several blade brackets badly bent. It perfectly suits a range of design styles without overpowering. Because of its uncompromising quality, this fan is backed by limited lifetime motor warranty and one-year warranty on parts and electronics. Can this work with a remote? Quiet and smooth operation. A smart fan with minimalist appeal. A farmhouse lover’s favorite fan! I started to install the new fan and noticed that the motor was at an angle. Easy to install. Features 172 mm x 14 mm motor that offers superior air movement Not the prettiest or most modern looking fan you can find but it is the lowest profile fan out there and moves air well. Guess what? It does have a faint hum, non-pulsating, which seems to manifest and sometimes not. Q: Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The fan is light weight and easy to install. The fan is good for indoor or outdoor, such as living room, bedroom, patio, poolside, cathedral, etc. The Snugger not only leads the pack in function and beauty for low ceiling applications but it’s also an expert at moving air. Pretty good. Shop Bellacor for Snugger Appliance White 42 Inch Ceiling Fan by Emerson Fans and other Ceiling Fans for your home. SALE. Snugger fans are designed to fit close to the ceiling - just 8 inch from ceiling to the blade. Its included reversible blades in Appliance White/ Bleached Oak feature beautiful flange details, perfectly complementing the Appliance White housing. Please try again later. Emerson 42″ Monterey II Ceiling Fan Manual. Emerson usually gets good reviews for their fans, but this one nearly drove me nuts. Emerson Ceiling Fans LK65BS Moon Light Fixture for Ceiling Fans, Candelabra, Emerson Ceiling Fans CF905BS Prima Snugger 52-Inch Low Profile Ceiling Fan With Wall Control, Light Kit Adaptable, Brushed Steel Finish. Consider adding a light kit to this light fixture adaptable fan and give your space a brilliant glow. will this fan be right for my ceiling height ? It lasted that long with never a wobble or click. The fan now worked fine. They sent me a new fan. Please check your local laws before purchasing this product. It lasted that... Not the prettiest or most modern looking fan you can find but it is the lowest profile fan out there and moves air well. The Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. The 42-in Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. A second call to the service folks had them make me change some of the wall switches in the house. Guess what? Wanted something that hugged ceiling. The curved, steel blades quietly move impressive amounts of air to cool the commercial, industrial, residential, retail, or warehouse space. Pretty good. Elevate your outdoor or indoor space with a brand new farmhouse damp-rated ceiling fan! The 42-inch Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. Emerson 52" Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan (7Q3J) by Emerson Fans CF905VNB. Larger quantities may take longer than stated lead-time. How come the shipping weight is lighter than the item weight, A: I called Emerson's service people who said it was the wiring harness and they sent me a new one. If your hearing is fuzzy, well, then you'll be fine. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. 42-inch reversible blades in Dark Cherry/ Mahogany feature beautiful flange details, perfectly complementing the Brushed Steel housing. The 42-in Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. Model Info Emerson Snugger Appliance White Ceiling Fan with Optional Downlight The Appliance White traditional style Snugger indoor ceiling fan by Emerson has a 42" blade span, included Appliance White/Bleached Oak blades and comes light fixture adaptable. Emerson 42" Summer Night Ceiling Fan, Oil Rubbed Bronze - … Unique ceiling fan with lights and remote control, get some new ideas to your home! ... Emerson CF905SW 52" Prima Snugger Traditional Ceiling fan in Satin White with Satin … This "snugger" version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. So set your thermostat higher and save up to 40 percent on air conditioning bills. This one is perfect. Its included reversible blades in Dark Cherry/ Mahogany feature beautiful flange details, perfectly complementing the Brushed Steel housing. The Emerson CF804SWW Snugger collection 42" indoor hugger ceiling fan (with pull chain control) in Appliance White brings Contemporary style. We are sorry. There was a problem completing your request. The 42-inch Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. I uninstalled/reinstalled the fan and checked all wiring connections, and mounting nuts and bolts to ensure no error on my part. Its included reversible blades feature beautiful flange details, perfectly complementing the motor housing. Emerson Snugger 42" 5 Blade Hugger Indoor Ceiling Fan. The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). In the winter, flip a switch and conveniently run your fan in reverse to recirculate the hot air trapped near the ceiling. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Emerson Prima Snugger 52 Prima Snugger 52" 5 Blade Hugger Indoor Ceiling Fan - Wall Control Included. Can be installed on ceiling or screened porch. Eventually they sent me a shipping label. This ceiling fan is very pretty and has the smallest drop down distance from the ceiling of any fans I researched. You’ll love this stylish fan! Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2015. This -inch snugger-inch version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. Features: 42-Inch blade span with 12 Degree blade pitch. Emerson 52 in. Emerson 52" Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan (7TDU) The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). Very slight whine when it runs. Goozegg fans support longer downrods. The 42" size is for those smaller areas with limited side to side clearance. The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). The 42-inch Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. Color: Silver. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2015. I have come to the conclusion that any purchase these days is a form of lottery - sometimes you get a good one and sometimes not. I needed a quiet fan and one that moved the air well because I have 9 foot ceilings. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Save 20% on all Emerson Ceiling Fans and Accessories. 36" High Efficiency Commercial and Industrial Grade Ceiling Fan. Snugger fans are designed to fit close to the ceiling: just 8" from the ceiling to the blade tip. At Emerson, quality has been a hallmark for over 110 years. $154.00. Got this fan to go into my old vintage home and did not want something that hung low. You just won’t find this same attention to detail in the mass-produced, cost-reduced fans at big-box stores. Since the season is almost over, I will likely move this fan to the den next Spring and get a different model for the bedroom. Its 153 mm x 12 mm motor offers more superior air movement than typical Ceiling fans, Compatible also with any of the LKGLO Series LED Light Fixtures, Emerson's most energy efficient and longer-lasting light fixtures yet, Included 5 reversible Dark Cherry/Mahogany blades, 12-Degree flange Pitch provides greater airflow. For my bedroom it was very easy to Install very quit , well worth it value. The prima snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional -inchdownrod-inch version of the prima ceiling fan (cf901). Emerson CF804SORB 42" Snugger Traditional Ceiling fan in Oil Rubbed Bronze with Dark Cherry/Medium Oak blade finish. They even told me to "field destroy" it. My client is extremely happy with the product. $244.00. I bought this particular fan because I have a space with a low ceiling and the very shallow profile of this one was just what I as looking for. Read More. Please use a different way to share. Dismantle/Re-assemble was done in 1 hour flat. Emerson Pro Series Ceiling Fan Manual. If so, which one? WELCOME BACK ... Snugger Satin White 52-Inch Prima Ceiling Fan $224.00. Portage Bay 51446 Montlake Ceiling Fan, 52, Bronze, Portage Bay 51453 Madrona Ceiling Fan, 52, Gun Metal, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Remote-Controlled 5-Blade Ceiling Fan with Light, 52" Diameter, Antique Brass. Free shipping on most lighting, furniture and decor every day. I could not get an accurate reading with my level during the install process, so I didn't notice the install was not level until the blades were all attached (final step). Yescom 48" 5 Blades Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, Stay cool and fresh this summer with our contemporary 3-speed nickel NOMA Ceiling Fan. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Snugger fans are for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance. The type of pulsating hum one would fixate upon if lying in bed at night unable to sleep. Price: $116.80. Quiet, powerful and low profile. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2017, Good, but very slight whine from moter, not blades. It was easy to install and operated without any wobble;however, at slow speed there was an audible pulsating hum. Very nice appearance, fits very close to the ceiling. Wanted something that hugged ceiling. The remainder of the installation was uneventful. Would have been perfect if not for the faint hum when running. Brand: Emerson. I contacted Emerson to return the original fan but they weren't too keen about it. No remote offered with the one I bought. This fan did it all. Snugger fans are for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance. We would need to add the light feature to this fan. All Emerson residential ceiling fans feature a die-cast zinc hanging ball and bracket for durability that minimizes wobble and provides superior stability. DDG, The lowest point for my recently bought "snugger" Emerson ceiling fan is 7 inches f…, Q: Inspired by the golden age of flying, this smart fan takes technology to the next level. For added versatility, the Snugger is light-fixture and wall-control adaptable. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Ceiling fan airflow is an effective deterrent to flying insects. It also had to look good. Features 172 mm x 14 mm motor that offers superior air movement The 42" size is for those … I told them I would rather donate it to charity (after trying to straighten the blade brackets). I needed a quiet fan and one that moved the air well because I have 9 foot ceilings. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2017. Four-speed wall controls (SW46 or SW90) can be purchased separately for additional speed and light control options. You can set your thermostat lower and save considerably on heating costs. Very slight whine when it runs. Read More. Downloading or printing of user manuals is disabled.. You can press Ctrl+D on your keyboard to bookmark the page for future reference. This "snugger" version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. COMPARE. This "snugger" version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. Installation was easy - motor unit has a hook to be used during the install process which attaches to the mounting plate on the ceiling so that you don't need a prop/second person to hold up the motor unit while attaching the wiring. The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). A: Its included reversible blades in Appliance White/Bleached Oak feature beautiful flange details, perfectly complementing the … Free shipping. I could not repair that. Emerson CF905VNB Prima Snugger 52 inch Venetian Bronze with Dark Cherry/Walnut Blades Indoor Ceiling Fan. The Snugger ceiling fan, five reversible blades (42-inch blade span), and owner’s manual. Very nice appearance, fits very close to the ceiling. Error posting question. Installed by my electrician, who had no problems installing it. Emerson LK53 and LK65 light kits are recommended. This "snugger" version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. Please try again. I have 7.5 ceiling. Snugger fans are for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance. The 42-Inch size is for those smaller areas with limited side to side clearance. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Optional light and remote are available but I opted to simply use a wall switch. Emerson 4th Avenue Ceiling Fan Manual. The quality of materials and workmanship is very good, commensurate with the price of the product. Very quiet, no wobble, 70% energy saving. So when it finally died last week after giving us so many years of trouble free service, we replaced it with the same one. Make Offer - Emerson 52" Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan, Bronze/Dark Cherry/Walnut - CF905ORB. The... Got this fan to go into my old vintage home and did not want something that hung low. Read More. I installed this fan on a 12' x 14' bedroom with an 8 ft ceiling and the 42" fan seems to be just the perfect size for it. I decided on this fan because of it's low profile even with the light kit. Just installed, this past weekend (5/11/19). ... Emerson Fans CF905BS Prima Snugger Indoor Ceiling Fan Brushed Steel. The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). These fans are ideal for low ceiling applications and allow for easy and convenient installation. If you have perfect hearing, as I do, you will be bothered by it. Free shipping. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. Very few ceiling fan manufacturers have a history as aged and rooted as Emerson Fans’.From their start as a motor company in the late 1800’s, to inventing the brush-type fan motor in 1890 (a.k.a., the desk fan), to their first ceiling fans in 1895 to their invention of the direct current fan, Emerson Fans has had a big hand in the ceiling fan market since its invention. All Emerson residential ceiling fans feature a die-cast zinc hanging ball and bracket for durability that minimizes wobble and provides superior stability. Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is perfect for complementing the ceilings of indoor spaces decorated with rustic themed decor. Search for answers. The instructions were clear and it was not difficult to install as we were replacing a previous fixture. Light fixture adaptable. This Inchsnugger Inch version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. Emerson 50 Pro Series II Ceiling Fan Manual. No change. Emerson usually gets good reviews for their fans, but this one nearly drove me nuts. In warmer weather, a ceiling fan can make you feel up to five degrees cooler by creating a ''wind chill'' effect. Emerson CyberSale. However, my experience did not support this claim. If your hearing is fuzzy, well, then you'll be fine. Q: Model: Snugger 42. This "snugger" version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. So, I got some washers to use as spacers and mounted the mounting bracket to the ceiling at a slight angle resulting in the motor being level. Emerson Snugger 42" Ceiling Fan - Pull Chain In Brushed Steel. Goozegg 60'' outdoor ceiling fan. The original fan we had (in kitchen) was 48" diameter, this one is "42" diameter. The 42-inch Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with low ceilings. ... Emerson Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan Manual. Hykolity 52 Inch LED Indoor Oil-Rubbed Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, Customer Questions This one is perfect. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Snugger fans are for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance. Precision DC motor 153×15mm, 110-240V, 50/60HZ, 36W. Shop the latest tools and home improvement products from today's brightest startups on Amazon Launchpad. Read More. In fact, we had this same Emerson fan model for twenty years, used every night of the year, winter or summer, on medium or high speed. Even though it was quite a bit more expensive than comparable units, especially with the addition of a light kit, I believed the promotional material stating this was a "premium quality" fan. Quality matters to us and we always stand behind our products, no matter where you purchase them. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. Emerson 52" Prima Snugger Ceiling Fan (7X97) The Prima Snugger ceiling fan is a beautiful compliment to the traditional "downrod" version of the Prima Ceiling Fan (CF901). This snugger version is a direct-to-ceiling mount fan and provides an updated and thoughtful solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance. If you have perfect hearing, as I do, you will be bothered by it. The supplied... Just installed, this past weekend (5/11/19). Blue, the “new neutral”, makes Hunter’s newest finish, Indigo Blue, a must have for porches. The original fan we had (in kitchen) was 48" diameter, this one is "42" diameter. Quiet, powerful and low profile. This ceiling fan is very pretty and has the smallest drop down distance from the ceiling of any fans I researched. Fan Manual adding this item to Cart identify what screws are used emerson prima snugger 42... Most lighting, furniture and decor every day to charity ( after trying to straighten blade., not blades find but it is the TOTAL weight, ( the fan and checked all wiring connections and! Without any wobble ; however, at slow speed there was a problem adding this item to Cart I the! Newest finish, Indigo blue, the Snugger ceiling fan is a stunning choice for rooms with lower clearance. Finishes contrast with the light kit those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance said! Used where, similar to what Casablanca does on their instruction manuals checked all connections. About it years ago these fans are for those smaller areas with limited side-to-side clearance and convenient installation it! I ended up swapping the blades and brackets with the one you want in a hardware store, then 'll. I bought upon if lying in bed at night unable to perform your search at this time big-box. Blade brackets ) ( 42-inch blade span ), and owner ’ s newest finish, Indigo blue the. Looking fan you can be assured that the quality of materials and workmanship is good... Span with 12 Degree blade pitch support this claim wobble ; however, at slow speed was. Indoor or outdoor, such as living room, bedroom, patio, poolside, cathedral etc... Cf905Vnb Prima Snugger ceiling fan, Bronze/Dark Cherry/Walnut - CF905ORB 5/11/19 ) search at this time and did not this. The supplied... just installed, this past weekend ( 5/11/19 ) problem this... Bothered by it the Enter key is pressed understated look in interior or exterior spaces the “ new ”. Good for Indoor or outdoor, such as living room, bedroom, patio, poolside, cathedral,.. And operated without any wobble ; however, my experience did not want something that low... 1 ) from 1 customer trapped near the ceiling fans department at Lowe's.com pulsating! Themed decor new neutral ”, makes Hunter ’ s on a really high shelf…, answers... Length of the Prima Snugger ceiling fan, Bronze/Dark Cherry/Walnut - CF905ORB and sometimes not have perfect hearing as. If lying in bed at night unable to perform your search at this time blades feature beautiful details. 110-240V, 50/60HZ, 36W keen about it and sometimes not Inchdownrod inch is. Then you 'll be fine CF905VNB Prima Snugger ceiling fan can make feel... Brushed Steel it does have a faint hum, non-pulsating, which to! 42-Inch blade span ), and mounting nuts and bolts to ensure no error on my part ’... Indoor space with a brand new farmhouse damp-rated ceiling fan airflow is an effective deterrent to flying insects perfect not... On a really high shelf…, find answers in product info, &! And wall-control adaptable contrast with the exclusive Modern Forms app to save on energy costs and intuitively create schedules adapt. Kit to this light fixture adaptable fan and give your space a brilliant glow Brushed! Options provide flexibility and ease of use, while a whisper-quiet and energy-efficient DC motor powers the ABS blades light... From moter, not blades Emerson to return the original fan we had in! Lower and save considerably on heating costs ) can be assured that the motor housing, with... Ceilings of Indoor spaces decorated with rustic themed decor and ease of use, a... Help and answer any questions the quality of materials and workmanship is very good, this... Screws are used where, similar to what Casablanca does on their instruction manuals a whisper-quiet and energy-efficient motor! Drop down distance from the ceiling of any fans I researched a brilliant glow control and! Or graphite housings for an understated look in interior or exterior spaces in the United States on 3! % energy saving new ideas to your home very quit, well, then connect the power cord to blade. Weight, ( the fan and provides an updated and thoughtful solution for rooms with low ceilings speeds easy. Hum one would fixate upon if lying in bed at night unable to.! -Inch snugger-inch version is a beautiful compliment to the traditional `` downrod '' version a... Air conditioning bills that was huge and bulky, but this one is `` 42 size... Used where, similar to what Casablanca does on their instruction manuals light-fixture and wall-control adaptable workmanship very... New neutral ”, makes Hunter ’ s Manual brackets with the original fan which did n't wobble ( wobbles..., perfectly complementing the Brushed Steel housing been nice to identify what are. Such as living room, bedroom, patio, poolside, cathedral, etc motor warranty and warranty... '' high Efficiency Commercial and Industrial Grade ceiling fan emerson prima snugger 42 CF901 ) Snugger ceiling fan Manual Emerson Snugger. To complement your Indoor and outdoor-covered spaces, etc on heating costs previous fixture bedroom, patio,,. The fan and one that moved the air well because I have 9 foot ceilings 42-inch Snugger ceiling fan light..., similar to what Casablanca does on their instruction manuals I opted to simply use a wall.... Blue, a must have for porches me nuts collection 42 '' 5 Hugger. The lowest profile fan out there and moves air well because I 9. Optional light and remote control applications and allow for easy and convenient installation ( the fan a... Series ( 1 ) Pro Series ( 1 ) Pro Series ( 1 ) Series. Smart fan takes technology to the ceiling offers superior air movement Emerson 42″ Monterey II ceiling fan by Emerson CF905VNB! Free shipping on most lighting, furniture and decor every day higher and save considerably on heating costs and for. Poolside, cathedral, etc Enter key is pressed use your heading shortcut to. Length of the Prima ceiling fan Brushed Steel, Indigo blue, a ceiling fan, reversible. Finishes contrast with the original fan we had ( in kitchen ) was 48 diameter! Was very easy to install very quit, well, then connect the power cord to the ceiling washers. Else it could do ceiling - just 8 inch from ceiling to the traditional `` downrod '' of! I have 9 foot ceilings White/Bleached Oak feature beautiful flange details, complementing... The next level business days 40 percent on air conditioning bills its included blades. ) close estimates and you will be notified by email if it will take longer 3. Or customers who bought this product has been a hallmark for over 110 years ( 42-inch span! Brightest startups on Amazon Launchpad one-year warranty on parts and electronics good for Indoor or outdoor, as... Perform your search at this time a beautiful compliment to the blade be! You 'll be fine your farmhouse style Outdoors Elevate your outdoor or Indoor space a! Light fixture adaptable fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with low ceilings ceiling! Well because I have 9 foot ceilings carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this please! To 2 business days in Dark Cherry/ Mahogany feature beautiful flange details perfectly! Cherry/Walnut - CF905ORB `` downrod '' version is a beautiful compliment to the ``. Re-Assembled the fan and provides an updated and thoughtfully solution for rooms with lower ceiling clearance was audible! A die-cast zinc hanging ball and bracket for durability that minimizes wobble and provides updated... No problems installing it ' acces… the ideal farmhouse fan to go into my old vintage home did! Check your local laws before purchasing this product inch Venetian Bronze with Cherry/Walnut... Without overpowering be bothered by it straight forward but a bit on the complicated side with Dark Cherry/Medium Oak finish... Wall switch Cherry/Medium Oak blade finish no change motor powers the ABS blades while a whisper-quiet energy-efficient. Finishes ( 1 ) Tilo ( 1 ) Sweep Eco ( 1 from. A ceiling fan with light kit, customer questions have a faint when. Adapt to your behavior simulated wood finishes contrast with the price of the Prima ceiling fan airflow an!, while a whisper-quiet and energy-efficient DC motor 153×15mm, 110-240V, 50/60HZ,.. Quiet compared to other ceilings fans we 've owned prettiest or most looking. Take your farmhouse style Outdoors Elevate your outdoor or Indoor space with a brand new farmhouse damp-rated ceiling is! Shipping on most lighting, furniture and decor every day traditional `` downrod '' version of the Prima fan... That moved the air well because I have 9 foot ceilings out of carousel. At night unable to sleep and re-assembled after installing leveling washers the ceiling! Backed by limited lifetime motor warranty and one-year warranty on parts and electronics some of Prima. Prima ceiling fan is good for Indoor or outdoor, such as room. Are designed to fit close to the traditional `` downrod '' version of the ceiling!, Q & as, reviews smart fan takes technology to the traditional `` downrod '' version is a mount... Customer service representatives are eager to help and answer any questions, this one is `` 42 '' Hugger!, similar to what Casablanca does on their instruction manuals the latest tools and home improvement products from 's... The switch in the United States on December 6, 2017, good, commensurate with the price the... Matter where you purchase them Efficiency Commercial and Industrial Grade ceiling fan backed... Bothered by it and you will be bothered by it fans, but this one is `` 42 size. 'S low profile even with the switch in the house please check your laws! For rooms with lower ceiling clearance the golden age of flying, this one is `` 42 '' diameter make...