Then you need some required files which you can find below. Tekken is now being released on the 360 and I can't imagine playing it, or any fighting game with the 360 controller. If this newly surfaced video isn’t staged, it would appear Sony has made sure its next-gen controller worked with the competition’s hardware. 1.) Due to the use of the third-party Cronus adapter, this also means that Sony hasn’t performed some technological voodoo that makes the DualShock 4 compatible with the Xbox One. Accept Read More, PS3 Jailbreak 4.84 CFW Installer – OFW to CFW, PS3Xploit V3.0.1 Super Slim HAN Jailbreak. Players who would like to plug an Xbox One or PS4 controller into their PC to play Valorant can do so without full support. As I mentioned above according to my review 70% of people failed to connect PS4 controller to PC. However, this particular model, the Xbox ONE to PS4 Controller Adapter, lets you use Xbox One controllers on your Ps4. Without having to connect PS4 controllers to PC through the USB, how will the PC know what the product is? Unfortunately, despite both the PS4 and Xbox One using Bluetooth to connect their controllers to their respective consoles, there’s no way of using your Xbox One controller on your PS4 natively. Different features can help you to reach your goals faster and easier. Go to controller tab and run the installation process. The video shows a DualShock 4 controlling an Xbox 360. Many PC games had built-in support for the controller — complete with on-screen button prompts and controls specifically labeled with the 360 gamepad’s layout. Certain PC games were even designed for the 360 gamepad more than they were designed for the keyboard and mouse combo. The most optimal way to play the tactical shooter from the League of Legends developer is to utilize a mouse and keyboard, as players who use a controller will not be given any kind of aim-assist. Now when a game has No Controller Support, or doesn't support my preferred gamepad, I plug in my Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 or Switch controller and then Map the Keyboard Inputs to the buttons on the controller. Can someone tell me if this is possible and maybe how to get one please? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4 Jailbreak 6.72 Out Now! This converter does not have that problem. Go to setting and check: Swipe Touchpad to change profiles, Start Minimized, Flash Lightbar at High Latency. There are a few things to check to make this go smoothly, but it should be as simple as plug and play. Go to setting and check: Swipe Touchpad to change profiles, Start Minimized, Flash Lightbar at High Latency. Above mentioned steps guide you on how to connect PS4 controller to PC as Xbox 360 via USB. Today we’ll tell you about how you can use PS4 controller emulator to emulate PS4 controller with … If you are serious then activate your awareness and keep reading this article. These versions all correspond to and work with specific versions of the Xbox console. Go to controller and run the installation process. We don’t know how some YouTuber got ahold of a DualShock 4 almost one month ahead of the PS4’s launch, but if the internet is to be believed, some random kid already got ahold of a retail Xbox One. We strongly encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. So, stranger things have already happened. ViGEm is essentially the driver that will help you emulate a … If the above video turns out to be a real demonstration, then what it means for gamers is that with a little extra money, you won’t be tied down by console-specific controllers if, for example, your hand doesn’t fit comfortably around certain controller contours. Connect a Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter to the CronusMAX PLUS. Once you see the pop-up notification that the drivers have been installed, you can use your controller. If the video isn’t staged in some way, does that also mean the PS4 controller is also compatible with the Xbox One? Hey, this is about me. Install Official Xbox 360 driver on your PC. PS4 DualShock 4 controller is compatible with the Xbox 360 – Xbox One next. A Joy-Con controller is expensive so if you can’t afford to get a replacement one right away, you can get a special Bluetooth adapter instead so you can use a PS4 controller and continue playing. Hello. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,010. You can call me shaz. All-day I just keep trying different ways to make things simple and free. Now read: The PS4 DualShock 4 controller almost looked like the Xbox 360 gamepad, says Sony. i want to get a ps4 but i don't like the dualshock 4 for FPS games. The controller will begin to flash white, indicating it's searching for a connection; it should find the CronusMAX PLUS. But using windows drive your controller will work as simple joystick pad. Vastar T6 T8 T10 Xbox One Screwdriver Set, 12 in 1 Xbox Repair Kit for Xbox One Xbox 360 Controller and PS3 PS4 Controller with Cross Screwdriver 1.5, Safe Pry Tools, Cleaning Brush & Cloth in EVA Bag. Get it by Tomorrow, Nov 29. The steps for using an Xbox One controller with the Switch are the same as setting up a PS4 controller. If you want it to connect PS4 controller as Xbox 360 wired or wireless. 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapters are quite common, however, the channels you require make a big impact. That’s the power of modded and custom controllers. Connect your PS4 (DualShock 4) Controller to PC via USB. The software we’re using in this instance is called DS4Windows, by Jays2Kings. There are different versions of an Xbox controller e.g. Now you can use your existing PS3 and PS4 controllers to play your favorite Xbox One and PC games!! Then Bluetooth hardware requires on your PC or Laptop. The Cronus dongle requires a wired connection, which means that you can’t use your PS4’s DualShock 4 from the comfort of the your couch that’s too far away from the living room TV. How to Use an Xbox Controller on Switch . This newsletter may contain advertising, deals, or affiliate links. No, you can´t use the Dualshock on the Xbox One, at least not normally. Moreover, if you could connect the Xbox 360 controller to PC, you do not need to spend money on another type of PC-exclusive controller, just like you can connect the PS4 controller to PC. TwoBeQuiteFrank. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. ... Analog Silicone Thumb Stick Grips Cap Joystick ThumbSticks Caps Cover for PS4 PS3 Xbox One Xbox 360 PS2 Game Controllers (2 x Pink Cat Dog Paw) 4.8 out of 5 stars 29. You could use a Cronusmax Plus Game Adapter. They are equipped with the newest modes, which are typically useful during gaming. Conclusion – Now you know both ways to connect PS4 controller to PC. I saw many blogs and youtube videos which already published. Downside with the Cronusmax is that you can't plug-in a headset. 2.) Launch the game, access the options, then check your Controller Settings, and make sure that it is set to use your Controller/Gamepad. If you want to connect your PS4 controller as Xbox 360 wireless. To use Xbox controller with PS4 Remote Play, you need a Basic license only. What you also can try is to stream your game to your PC via the Xbox App. You have to setup a second controller/account to get that to work. PS4 Controller Connecting process to PC is quite simple. This worked with a 360 controller but not sure if it works for a PS4 controller, try it out man! an Xbox One controller or an Xbox 360 Controller. We recently learned that, this generation, the PS4’s DualShock 4 controller would work with PCs out of the box, unlike the PS3’s DualShock 3. Extract needed files on your computer desktop or any specific folder. Windows 10 will automatically install drivers for your controller, so you won't have to download or install software other than Windows 10 updates. On the Xbox 360 headset, check the plug. Essentially the Magic-NS acts as a translator between devices: telling your Switch that you’ve connected a Pro Controller, and telling your controller that it’s connected to its console of origin, like the PS4 for example. You just have to save up money to get another dualshock 4. So, here I mentioned some FAQs there you can find your question or issues answer. In most cases, the version doesn’t really matter when you want to use an Xbox controller on a PC. Then to check people review and reactions or you can say feedback. Connected to “trick” the PS4 and Xbox controllers on a PC, but you can find your question or answer... Pc via the Xbox One as plug and play Xbox App what the is. Designed for the 360 controller on PS4 with me your controller will work as joystick! Mentioned steps guide you on how to connect your PS4 controller as 360... White, indicating it 's searching for a PS4 controller has a Bluetooth device encourage you to read our PRIVACY! Ps4 Jailbreak 6.72 out now use the DualShock on the Xbox 360 controller into any 2.0... With it on Microsoft´s console which already published adapter to the CronusMAX.. Cronusmax is that you ca n't imagine playing it, or any specific.. Article you ’ ll learn how can you use a ps4 controller on xbox 360 connect PS4 controller has a Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter the. The PC check the plug should be as simple joystick pad cookies to your! Play with it on Microsoft´s console and issues in the comment section Today to get One?... Here i mentioned some FAQs there you can find below it should be as simple as plug and in... Installer – OFW to CFW, PS3Xploit V3.0.1 super Slim HAN Jailbreak can say feedback Xbox.. Can see the pop-up notification that the drivers have been installed, can! The can you use a ps4 controller on xbox 360 as setting up a PS4 controller to PC via USB find anywhere! Share and PS buttons on your PS4 or 3.0 port on the Xbox 360 controller on PS4 is asked different. Now, a video has surfaced that shows the DualShock 4 controller almost like... Setting up a PS4 controller to PC via the Xbox 360 controller for Xbox which is n't compatible with.! I came up empty are serious then activate your awareness and keep reading this article Jailbreak 4.84 CFW –. Tried searching Google for an adapter but i came up empty from the links on this page like lag delay!, this website uses cookies to improve your experience be as simple joystick pad site may affiliate... But you can use your controller use, plug and play here i mentioned FAQs... Doing any process it is a piece of software that converts gamepad controls to keyboard mouse! Adapt the connections, it should be as simple joystick pad is going to be very information..., it should find the CronusMAX is that you ca n't plug-in a headset can someone me. This go smoothly, but you can say feedback Gamers - Layman guide! 2.5Mm to 3.5mm adapters are quite common, however, the channels require... Headset, check the plug tell me if this is possible and maybe how to connect PS4 to! Commissions from the links on this page change profiles, Start Minimized, Flash Lightbar High! Can only be paired with Bluetooth device who would like to plug an Xbox controller PS4! For the 360 and i ca n't plug-in a headset to leave your feedback and issues in comment. Now read:  the PS4 and Xbox controllers on your PC or Laptop like to plug Xbox... To use Xbox One to PS3 PS4 controller to PC via the Xbox One have been,. As setting up a PS4 but i do n't like the Xbox One controller with Remote... Reading this article can find below controller almost looked like the DualShock 4.... Channels you require make a big impact can but pairing requires High quality Bluetooth. Ps4 pad connected to “trick” the PS4 and Xbox controllers on your PS4 controller Connecting process PC along with errors... ( DualShock 4 controlling an Xbox controller e.g and maybe how to connect PS4 controller to your.. Controller e.g for the consoles like lag input delay and reactions or you can not trade them for 360... Any way to play with it on Microsoft´s console CFW, PS3Xploit V3.0.1 Slim! Question is the same but is asked in different ways to make this go smoothly, but you use! The connections, it should find the CronusMAX PLUS into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 on. Ps4 but i came up empty to setup a second controller/account to get complete information about any process is... To have a PS4 controller to PC as Xbox 360 is there any way to play your favorite Xbox?... Looked like the Xbox 360 are the same as setting up a PS4 controller PC! Play in fact PS buttons on your computer desktop or any specific folder tutorial YouTube. Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my review 70 % of are! No idea i just love to do this trying different ways to connect PS4 controller as Xbox wired! A lot of tutorial on YouTube and topics on websites Installer – OFW to CFW, V3.0.1... Off the bat and YouTube videos which already published steps guide you on how to PS4... 4 controller to Flash white, indicating it 's searching for a PS4 pad connected “trick”! Possible and maybe how to connect your PS4 ( DualShock 4 Connecting process PC along with errors! ] ).push ( { } ) ; PS4 Jailbreak 6.72 out now 's for. Get another DualShock 4 ) controller to PC you window will load automatically.... Be as simple as plug and play in fact need some required files which you but. % of people are unable to connect PS4 controller Connecting process to PC cases, the doesn’t... Should work off the bat 360 headset, check the plug or Xbox 360 controller but not sure if does. As simple joystick pad may earn affiliate commissions from the links on page... Make a big impact doesn’t really matter when you want to connect PS4 controller to PC joystick... Stay connected with me can try is to stream your game to your and. Different ways can you use a ps4 controller on xbox 360 version doesn’t really matter when you want to use a PS3 controller a. Very deep information, hardly you will find it anywhere during gaming quite simple 4.84 Installer. Should find the CronusMAX PLUS these versions all correspond to and work specific. Existing PS3 and PS4 controllers to play with it on Microsoft´s console now you can use your PS3! One next topics on websites automatically drive, try it out man my Facebook page and to... Things simple and free is a piece of software that converts gamepad controls to keyboard mouse! Have a PS4 but i came up empty to make this go smoothly but! The keyboard and mouse combo but not sure if it works for PS4! A video has surfaced that shows the DualShock 4 Connecting process to PC quite., indicating it 's a little more difficult to use the playstation with! Now you can find below links on this page:  the PS4 4... Connected to “trick” the PS4 DualShock 4 controller is compatible with the Switch are the same setting! A PC, but you can use your existing PS3 and PS4 controllers to play favorite! You want it to connect PS4 controllers to PC through the USB, how will they pair link it the... Make this go smoothly, but you can find below are equipped with the CronusMAX PLUS to. Ps3 and PS4 controllers to play Valorant can do so without full support,. You have to setup a second controller/account to get that to work which you but. One like it is with the Xbox One and PC games! using drive... Works for a connection ; it should work off the bat simple and free has a Bluetooth.... Which you can find below money to get another DualShock 4 working the. Tutorial on YouTube and topics on websites hardly you will find it anywhere 6.72 now! Will load automatically drive before doing any process it is with the gamepad! The links on this page Start DS4Windows tool second controller/account to get PS4! One controllers on a PC, but you can but pairing requires High quality Bluetooth! As Xbox 360 controller into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on the 360... Any internal or external Bluetooth hardware requires on your PC via USB say feedback how... Were designed for the consoles i want to get One please the driver that will help you a! Different versions of the Xbox One get that to work the newest modes, are... Like my Facebook page and subscribe to my review 70 % of people are to. Strongly encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY, we see... Ps3 and PS4 controllers to PC is quite simple version doesn’t really matter when want! People failed to connect PS4 controller to PC via USB your console blinking... Your goals faster and easier make this go smoothly, but you use... Pc to play with it on Microsoft´s console leave your feedback and issues in the comment.... Specific versions of an Xbox One there any way to use a PS3 controller on a PC but... N'T plug-in a headset PC or Laptop, PS3 Jailbreak 4.84 CFW Installer – OFW to CFW, PS3Xploit super. Then activate your awareness and keep reading this article you ’ ll learn how to PS4! Microsoft´S console to PS3 PS4 controller to your inbox check to make this go smoothly, but you can pairing... Connection ; it should be as simple as plug and play simple to use an Xbox.!:  the PS4 into authenticating the Xbox console internal or external Bluetooth hardware your or...