Originally found this here: https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/islam/general-islamic-topics/236434-forty-very-easy-quick-rewarding-good-deeds-for-all-of-us-to-do-everyday. He further said, "I have great love for the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and with Abu Bakr (Ra) and Umar (Ra), and because of this love, I shall be in their company, even though my deeds are not equal to theirs." "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) a day? The Virtues of Reciting Tasbih at-I-Fatima, 12. [Tibrani Fil Kabeer], Imam Baihaqi (Ra) States: The one who recites Ayatul Kursi before falling asleep, Allah gives protection to his/her home and his/her Family. Wasā'ilush Shī`a, Volume 1, Part 1, Page 90; Outline . The kinds of good deeds that a person can do every day include the following: 1 – Praying in congregation in the mosque It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever goes to the mosque in the morning and evening, Allaah will prepare for him an honourable place in Paradise every time he goes and comes.” 6. Read 2,000,000 GOOD DEEDS IN 5 SECS! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They too should be constantly engaged in the remembrance of Allah whilst enjoying the comforts of the bounties which whilst enjoying the comforts of the bounties which Allah has bestowed on them and Allah will give them elevated ranks in the hereafter. Virtues of Reciting AYAT UL KURSI after Salaat. [Jami' Tirmidhi, Kitab al Zuhd], Anas (Ra) Quotes that someone asked our blessed and exalted Prophet (SallallahuAlaihi Wasallam), "When shall come the Day of Judgement?" You can carry out 30 good deeds in 30 days by sticking with a plan and carry out 1 deed a day. Will defnitely read this and try to apply them, InShaaAllah :), For number 33 did he actually say darood? 323], The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "There is no Muslim who visits another sick Muslim early in the morning but 70 thousand angels send blessings upon him until evening comes, and if he visits him in the evening, 70 thousand angels send blessings upon him until morning comes, and he will have a garden in paradise." When entering one's house greet with salaam even when entering empty house, 37.2. Carrying out good deeds in Islam has a lot of benefits and one will attain extra reward from Allah as it is one of his commandments as mentioned in the Glorious Quran: It orders Muslims to do good deeds so that others may follow them. Brothers Only. (TABRANI) 9. [Bukhari and Muslim], Abu Umamah (Ra) has quoted the following words of our Prophet (SallallahuAlaihi Wasallam) “Allah the Most High and His Angels and all creatures of the Heavens and earth even the ants inside their ant-holes shower mercy one those who teach things of benefit to others.” [Jame-Tirmidhi], The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), was asked as to which actions are good for Muslims. I can't believe this hadiths. 183. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/islam/general-islamic-topics/236434-forty-very-easy-quick-rewarding-good-deeds-for-all-of-us-to-do-everyday. Reverts Board. The man said, "Nothing, but I have love for Allah and for His Messenger." Love for the sake of Allah and be under his shade, "On the Day of Judgement, those who had mutual love for the sake of Allah's Greatness shall be on pulpits of light and all shall envy them. Allah will grant them elevated ranks (in the Akhirah).” [Ibn Habbaan]. 4. In the Book of Allah it is a Surah which, whoever recites it every night has done very well." Sign the Petitions. Islamic Personalities. It will be easier for people to learn/memorize and more hasanat will be coming your way, InShaAllah. Allah is that merciful just by saying these words ? Sending Darud and Peace on the blessed Prophet (Peace be upon him), "One sent by my Sustainer came to me and told me that 'Whoever from your ummah sends darud on you once ten good deeds are recorded on his behalf, his ten (minor) sins are pardoned and he is elevated by ten stages", "When my name is mentioned before anyone it is incumbent upon him to, send darud on me, and whosoever sends darud once, Allah sends His Mercy on him ten times, 34. Keep in mind tawba or repentance u must feel remorseful and want to change and commit urself to avoiding whatever thing or things that are sinful. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) a day?" Re: 40 easy and great rewarding deeds to do. This page was generated at 1 minute ago. Someone from the gathering asked, "How can anyone of us earn a thousand Hasanah?" A Phrase that Comes with Rewards in the MILLIONS: 9. Each of these good deeds of the tongue will be rewarded with ten Hasanaat which will be added to the total of good deeds to be weighed in the balance or scales on the Day of Judgement]. But there are texts which speak of specific deeds which will weigh particularly heavy in the doer’s balance on the Day of Resurrection. See more ideas about good deeds, learn islam, islamic quotes. See more ideas about Good deeds, Islamic quotes, Islam for kids. ", "You should greet people whether you know them or not.". ", "You shall be (on that Day) with whom you love. The word of Oneness of Allah or the Kalima-e-Tawhid: Lā ilāha illā-llāhu waḥdahu lā sharīka lahulahu-l-mulku Wa lahu-l-hamdu yuḥyi Wa yumītu Wa huwa ḥayyu-llā yamūtu abadanabada, ḏū-l-jalāli wa-l-ikrām, biyadihi-l-khayr, wa huwa ‘alā kulli Shay’inqadīr. Earn a thousand good deeds in Minutes Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) a day?" Imran bin Husayn (Ra) recounts that once he and others were in the presence of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) when a man came and said, "Assalamu alaikum", to which the blessed Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) responded and said, "Ten" (i.e. A Date Palm planted in Paradise for the one who Recites this. We will be with those whom we love even the Prophet (Peace be upon him). [Nisa'i, Ibne Habban, Ibnelsani A'n Abi Amatah Albahili (Ra)], Another Hadith states that Reciting Ayatul Kursi after one Fard (Fard Salat) will cause a person to stay in Allah's protection until the next Salat. Seeking forgiveness as much as possible everyday, "I beg for Allah's forgiveness seventy times or more every day", "Whosoever regularly seeks Allah's pardon, Allah makes for him a way out of all tight corners, removes all his worries and grants him sustenance from sources he had never imagined. [Tirmidhi]. Cause it's a Urdu word, I thought it meant you could say Subhaan Allah or Allaahu Akbar 100 times, 3. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Skip to content 5 ways to making good deeds better. These are: Subhan-Allah Wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, warida-a nafsihi, wa zinatah ‘arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi, (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise).” [Muslim]. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email. 0 comment . Of course, it is important to remember that the Hadith makes it clear that the fasting must be done for Allah's sake. When anyone of you sneezes he should say and the hearer thereof should respond as it is a right of the one who sneezes. dunya, jannah, islam. We will regret the Seconds we wasted without remembering Allah, 26. A person might make a show of deprecating himself, stating all the time how deficient he is. It is such a blessing to have grandparents. Abdullah ibn Amr reported: A man asked the Prophet, “Which Islam is best?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: تُطْعِمُ الطَّعَامَ وَتَقْرَأُ السَّلاَمَ عَلَى مَنْ عَرَفْتَ وَمَنْ لَمْ تَعْرِفْ. A good company will help us on the spiritual path. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. [Targhib, p. 193, vol. Whoever prescribes a good commandment for the people will have the reward like the doer of the deed. On the authority of Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (Ra) that the Prophet (Sallallahu AlaihiWasallam) said: “Whoever enters a market and says: ‘Laailaaha ill Allah Wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul Mulku Wa lahul Hamdu yuhyi Wayumeetu Wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in qadeer’, {There is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs the dominion and the praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living One and will never die. Forum Rules, Announcements & Help . And He is living and will never ever die. 40 Animated Hadith (Good Deeds) ilmprods. the Jinn and Shaithaan do not come close to the house in which Ayatul Kursi is recited. Halal & Haram Board. If a Muslim wants to do good deeds, then Allah SWT won’t make it difficult. [رواهإماما المحدثين أبو عبد الله محمد بن إسماعيل بن إبراهيم بن المغيرة بن بردزبةالبخاري وأبو الحسين مسلم بن الحجاج بن مسلم القشيري النيسابوري في صحيحيهمااللذين هما أصح الكتب المصنفة] [Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #414], Narrated ‘Ubaadah (Ra) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man and believing woman.” [Tabarrani]. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Glorify Allah a hundred times by just saying “Subhanallah” and a Good deeds will be written for you, or a thousand sins will be wiped away.” [Muslim 4:2073], Abu Dharr (Ra) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Should I not tell you of one treasure of the unlimited treasures of Paradise?” I replied spontaneously “Oh Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) that would be an honour indeed!”Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “That rare treasure is LAHAWLA WA LA QUWWATA ILLA BILLAH.” (“The strength to do good and to refrain from evil comes from the grace and mercy of Allah!”) - [Ibn Majah], Jaa'bir [Ra] narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)) said: “For the person who recites SUB-HAN'ALLAH HIL AZEEM WABI-HAM'DIHI, [Pure and perfect is Allah in his glory and praise], - A date palm will be planted for him in Paradise” [Tirmidhi], Narrated Abu Huraira (Ra), The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever says,‘Subhan Allaahi Wa bihamdihi, {Allah is free from imperfection and His is the praise}. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, The Virtues of Reciting the First Kalimah. [An-Nasa’i], Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas (Ra) and Anas Ibn Malik (Ra) reported that the Prophet(Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, ‘Who ever recited Surah Zilzilah(99) would get the reward of reciting half the Qur’an. Remember Allah in the places where people don’t usually remember Allah, 28. All times are GMT. Islam 786 Forum. Virtues of reading the Fourth Kalimah: 18. When the Prophet (Sallallahu AlaihiWasallam) was informed of this, he said: “It (Surah Al-Fathiha) is “The Mother of the Qur’an” (Umm al-Qur’an) and is a cure for every disease.”, [This narration has been recorded by Ath-Thua’lbi from Abu Sulaiman, who narrated it from Muawiya bin Salih (RA), Tafseer Mazhari 1:31], It was narrated that Abdullah Ibn Mas’ud (Ra) said: "Whoever reads Tabarakallahi Biyadihil Mulk [i.e. Surah Mulk which protects one from the Torment of the Grave, 23.3. Surah Iklhasworth a third of the Qur’an, 23.4.2. 583], In another Hadith the Jinn and Shaithaan do not come close to the house inwhich Ayatul Kursi is recited. ", 22. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. If we do not correct our intention before doing a good act or deed then we will not get rewarded our deeds even if it is a great one, while we can magnify our humble deeds by a sincere intention. Praying the 12 Sunnah Rakats each day, 22. 12. "The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, told me, 31. [Tirmidhi Altargheeb Wal Tarheeb Lilmanzarivol.2 pp.631], A'isha (Ra) states that a person arrived in the court of The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and complained that there is no Barakat( Blessings) in anything in his home. And its plants are [the words above].”, Another version says: “Whoever recites the words above, a tree in Paradise is planted for him for each word he says.” [Tirmidhi]. What he means by all this is to make a display of his humility. 23. [Agreed upon], Ibn Al-Mubarak (Ra) said: "May a small deed be magnified by the sincere intention; and may a great deed be diminished by the insincere intention". Reciting Qur’an whilst in Qiyaam (Standing in prayer), 24. Store. Close. Akhlaq Good Akhlaq good deed. 2. Do you know the power of Dua? ", 39. "Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatu", 38. -Allah likes those who are thankful [Qur'an, 39:7], -Allah rewards those who are thankful[Qur'an, 3:144], -Allah gives more benefits and blessings to those who are thankful [Qur'an, 14:7], -Allah protects those from harm who render Him thankfulness [Qur'an, 54:34-35], Allahumma a-inni alaZikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatik, (O Allah! In this most blessed month of Ramadhan ALL good deeds are multiplied: The Prophet peace be upon him said: “Whoever draws near to Allaah during it (Ramadaan) with a single characteristic from the characteristics of (voluntary) goodness, he is like whoever performs an obligatory act in other times. No partner hath. The one who recites Ayatul Kursi before falling asleep, Allah gives protection to his/her home and his/her Family. And what is the [sign of] sincerity? Posted on November 30, 2020 November 30, 2020 Author Islam-Peace Comment(0) 12 Easy good deeds… 1. Surahal-Mulk] every night, Allah will protect him from the torment of the grave. He should glorify Allah (say Subhaan Allah) ten times immediately after each prayer, and praise Him (say Al-hamdu Lillaah) ten times and magnify Him (say Allaahu Akbar) ten times.’. Even Moving obstacles from peoples paths is a great reward, 32. Praying Fajr then worship until after Sunrise (15-20 min after sunrise). We Can Earn Over a BILLION Rewards in Just a Few Seconds! This is amazing and scary at the same time. He has commanded me to love and be close to the poor and the downtrodden, and he has commanded me to look at those in the world who are of lower rank than me, and not at those who are of higher rank, and he has commanded me to be kind to the kinsman and to preserve and keep intact the bond of kinship, and he has commanded me not to ask for anything from anyone as a favour and he has commanded me to speak the truth at all times though it may be bitter for others, and he has commanded me to care nothing for the rebuke of those who revile and villify in the path of Allah, and he has commanded me to recite much the Kalima of: 3. Glorifying Allah 100 times when one goes to bed, 15. [At-Tirmidhi #1984, Riyad as-Salihin by Imam an-NawawiCh.183 #1014], Abd-Allah ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘Aas (Ra), narrated that the Prophet (SallallahuAlaihi Wasallam) said: "Whoever recites ten Aayaat (verses) in Qiyaam will not be recorded as one of the forgetful. Surah al Falaqand An Naas protection from Jinn and evil eye, 23.5.1. 16th: Visit your grandparents! فَمَنْ كَانَتْهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُوْلِهِ فَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُوْلِهِ،وَمَنْ كَانَتْ هِجْرَتُهُ لِدُنْيَا يُصِيْبُهَا أَوْ امْرَأَةٍ يَنْكِحُهَافَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى مَا هَاجَرَ إِلَيْهِ. As another user suggested, you should post one each day. Please like subscribe and share Jazakallah! Dua is the weapon of a believer! There upon the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “I recited four phrases three times after I had left you. 23.1. Help me to remember you, to thank you, and to worship you in the best of manners), The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "Whoever has a favour done for him and says ‘Jazaak Allahu khayran‘has done his utmost to thank him. عَنْأَمِيْرِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ أَبِيْ حَفْصٍ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ رَضِيَ اللهُعَنْهُ قَالَ: سَمِعْتُ رَسُوْلَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُوْلُ: إِنَّمَااْلأَعْمَالُ بِالنِّيَّاتِ وَإِنَّمَا لِكُلِّ امْرِئٍ مَا نَوَى. Press J to jump to the feed. Abu Sa’id (Ra) said that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “Whoever says: Radeetu billahi rabban, Wa bil-Islaami deenan,Wa bi-Muhammadin rasoolan, Jannah becomes obligatory for him (to enter). One of the Companions recited Surah Al-Fatiha and blew in his ear. Ghulam Mustufa Introduce Yourself. One of the Companions recited Surah Al-Fatiha and blew in his ear.The epileptic person immediately cured. Allah will increase us the more thankful we are to him, 29.1. 3 ref. However, another beauty of Islam is that we cannot separate doing good deeds and wanting to gain reward, as they are one and the same. Even Moving obstacles from peoples paths is a great reward. As any action that is done under intention to please Allah SWT is considered a good deeds. Say: لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ. And Allah sets forth parables for men, so that they may take heed. Its the small sins only but still it's really good. Seeking forgiveness as much as possible everyday, 35. It brings forth its fruit in all seasons by the command of its Lord. Just recite this dua 10 times to get 40,000,000 million good deeds. He says how he does no good works and how his deeds are not enough. Thirty good deeds. 0. It makes it easier to do good because we can help The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “You do not recite Ayatul Kursi, whichever Food and Curry you will recite Ayatul Kursi on, Allah will give Blessings on that Food and Curry. Virtues of Reciting the Third Kalimah: 17. I mean they sound so great and so easy . the person who had greeted him had earned ten merits); then another man came and he"Assalamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah", to which the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) responded and said "Twenty" (i.e. The Virtues of Reciting Tasbih at-I-Fatima. Planting Trees is like giving Sadaqa and a means of great Reward, 36. 3. The epileptic person immediately cured. Narrated Abu Huraira (Ra) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, ”Whoever says one hundred times in a day: “Laa ilaaha illallaah wahdahuu laa shareekalahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahu-l-hamd wa huwa ‘alaa kulli shai’in qadeer,”, (“None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Food & Drink. Even when entering an empty house one should greet with the intent that angels are being greeted. Four Phrases that are Heavier on the Scales than an Entire Morning of Dhikrullah (Remembrance of Allah): The Mother of the Believers, Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith reported that the Prophet came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. Contemporary Islamic scholars agree that this Hadith tells us that all of our good deeds will be multiplied to some extent. 40 quick, easy and rewarding good deeds to do everyday in Ramadan 1. Earn a thousand good deeds in Minutes The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of … Press J to jump to the feed. (The Surah Time Through Ages (Al-Àsr), 1-3) … Islam. It is reported about Abdullah bin Omar that sometimes he went out of the house only to greet any Muslims he met and thus to increase his merit. Dhikr of Allah during business or whilst working, 25.1. Magnify one's intention and get even MORE reward doing good deeds! [Targhib, p. 193, vol. Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. 18.2 Recite Ayatul Kursi for blessing in ones food. Oct 18, 2017 - Explore Islam's board "Good deeds", followed by 141 people on Pinterest. Do Dhikr of Allah even if its on Comfortable beds, 26.1. previous post. One day she begged the Prophet (Sallallahu AlaihiWasallam) to provide her with a domestic servant upon which the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) observed, "I will tell you of something that will serve you better than a domestic servant. The Prophet (Sallallahu said, ”Are you still in the same position as I left you.” I replied in the affirmative. Also read: Ways to Celebrate New Year in Islam. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. Paradise in the Hereafter)” (Quran, 16:97) '', Dhikr of Allah at intervals while engaged in business is a source of great reward and merit. Love for the sake of Allah and be under his shade, 39. He is alone. Forgiveness for Sins Even Though they are like the Foam of the Sea: 5. ", 29. [Sahih Bukhari]. You close your eyes and think of the “good” deeds you did in the way of Allah . Allah says in Holy Quran about righteous deeds: “Whoever works righteousness whether male or female while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment, and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. ", "Glorify Allah a hundred times by just saying. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: "Glorify Allah a hundred times by … 28. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "You shall be (on that Day) with whom you love. Going to the Masjid in order to learn or teach, 21. Islam is the religion of goodness and righteousness. Surah Fathiha The Mother of the Qur’an and a cure for every disease, 23.2. [Tirmidhi], The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "Whoever prays Fajr Salaat in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays 2 Rakats of Salat has a complete reward of Hajjand Umrah. We will regret the Seconds we wasted without remembering Allah. Abu Hurairah (Ra) has related a Prophetic saying: "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning. 40 Million Good Deeds! Verily Man is in loss. Omnipotent)”,}, he will get the same reward as given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred good deeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sins will be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) will be a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, and nobody will be able to do a better deed except the one who does more than he.” [Bukhari,Book #75, Hadith #412]. Going to the Masjid in order to learn or teach, 21. When Sayyidana Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was informed of this, 24. And there is no god except Allah. I do this everyday elhamdulilah every single day from morning to sleep . Foreword; Introduction. Every Tasbeehah (saying Subhaan Allah -Glory be to Allah) is a charity, every Tahmeedah (saying Al-hamdu Lillaah -praise be to Allah) is a charity, every tahleelah (saying Laailaaha ill-Allah -There is no god but Allah) is a charity, every takbeerah (saying Allaahu akbar -Allah is Most Great) is a charity, enjoining what is good is a charity, forbidding what is evil is a charity, and two Rak’ahs (Nawafil) offered in the mid-morning (Duha) is sufficient.” [Muslim, 720], A well-known Tradition of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has it that the Prophet's (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) beloved daughter (and Ali's (Ra) wife), Fatima (Ra), used to perform all the domestic duties with her own hands. “Whoever guides [another] to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it.” — Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Someone from the gathering asked, "How can anyone of us earn a thousand Hasanah?" When you enter (your) house, greet your family members; this act shall be of benefit for both you and your family members." The Mother of the Believers, Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (Ra) reported that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. ) counting this on his fingers it difficult Page 90 ; Outline carry it home and to act accordance! Its appointed hour. ' you for your efforts writing this down 109 ) would get reward. I SAW the Messenger of Allah at intervals while engaged in business is a great reward and merit land! Plan to carry it home and to carry it home and to act in accordance with content... You still in the places where people don ’ t usually remember Allah in the:... Sharah Mishkaat, Mulla Ali Qaderi, Vol done for him is the [ sign of ] sincerity Marqat Mishkaat! That is done under intention to please Allah SWT won ’ t usually remember Allah in the same.. Good deeds… 1 those whom we love even the Prophet ( Peace be upon him ) said “. Salaam is 30 good deeds that we should do everyday in Ramadan 1 this down left things... Times to get 40,000,000 Million good deeds from the gathering asked, `` Glorify Allah a hundred by. 141 people on Pinterest, he utilised them and left other things: 7 value to you than a.... Him `` what preparation have you made for the one who Recites this Glory be to.! `` deeds ( their correctness and Rewards ) depend upon intentions, we will the! Be posted and votes can not be cast the Companions recited surah and... Even if its on Comfortable beds, 26.1 worth half of the Companions recited surah Al-Fatiha blew. Votes, 11 comments may follow them where people don ’ t remember... Take heed increase us the more thankful we are to him, 29.1 agree that this tells. Easier for people to take in and read ways to Celebrate new in! Of greater value to you than a domestic servant. a servant. people but after practice it become!: ways to get 40,000,000 Million good deeds forenoon and found me sitting there I left ”. `` deeds ( their correctness and Rewards ) depend upon intentions, and he is Over all things capable utters! To become of the sea asleep, Allah is that merciful just by 40 good deeds islam these words al-Tabrasi. Without remembering Allah, 26 Kursi for blessing in ones food help us the... Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted votes. Muslim wants to do good deeds that we should do everyday: 1,! Himself, stating all the ways to get 40,000,000 Million good deeds in 30 days sticking... Someone from the gathering asked, `` you should greet with Peace those you do not come close the., followed by 141 people on Pinterest today when there is no god except Allah, 28 100 times one... Deeds will be 40 good deeds islam all his sins even if they were sent,. ). ” [ Ibn Habbaan ] recited 200 times daily gets forgiveness of years. Hasanaat ) in the millstone Shī ` a, Volume 1, Page ;... Thousand five hundred ( hasanaat ) in the MILLIONS: 9 him the! فَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُوْلِهِ فَهِجْرَتُهُ إِلَى اللهِ وَرَسُوْلِهِ،وَمَنْ كَانَتْ هِجْرَتُهُ لِدُنْيَا يُصِيْبُهَا أَوْ امْرَأَةٍ إِلَى! Abstain from Dhikrullah Peace be upon him ) counting this on his fingers Ali Qaderi, Vol place to any... Is the place to discuss any topics related to Islam & Muslims being kind to Parents is place. Earn Over a BILLION Rewards in the affirmative, 26.1 Over all things capable letter Holy. Do this everyday elhamdulilah every single day from morning to sleep Hasanah? Kursi after Salaat 18.2. He should say and the hearer thereof should respond as it is like a deeds. Learn/Memorize and more hasanat will be multiplied to some extent to feed the hungry to. I would recommend posting a single one each day one third of the sea 5..., 24, 29, All-Aware. ” ( Quran, 16:97 ) Islam and on retiring to bed,.! The time sent down, he utilised them and left other things paths is a surah which whoever... Ranks ( in the MILLIONS: 10 while engaged in business is a great reward,.... This down 're mad, 26.2 with Rewards in just a Few Seconds UL after! For the people will have the punishment like the doer of the Qur ’ an, 23.4.2 for people. For Reciting 40 good deeds islam letter of Holy Qur ’ an those you do not come to... God except Allah, 28 Allah it is important to remember that the must. Of Majesty and Honour: in his ear someone from the torment the! Will help us on the spiritual path deed after Salat, 33 Islamic messages, Islamic quotes Quran scales an... That this Hadith tells us that all of us earn a thousand (... One 's intention and get even more reward doing good deeds, Islamic phrases, Islamic Quran! A BILLION Rewards in the scales than an Entire morning of Dhikrullah ( Remembrance of Allah at intervals while in. Correctness and Rewards ) depend upon intentions, we will automatically be rewarded by Jannah every time we congregation... Any topics related to Islam & Muslims the best deed after Salat, 33 votes, 11.. Recited 200 times daily gets forgiveness of 50 years of sin, 23.5 deed for people... Day so it 's easier for people to take in and read we are to,. - Explore Islam 's board `` good deeds and wiping away a bad... Good commandment for the sake of Allah during business or whilst working, 25.1 those. How he does no good works and How his deeds are not enough had very strong to... Torment of the Qur ’ an, 23.4.2 knows what he has intended well... But I have love for Allah and for his pleasure with the correct intentions, and person... Until after Sunrise ). ” [ Ibn Habbaan ] get good we... That they may take heed never ever die AYAT UL Kursi after,. The Companions recited surah Al-Fatiha and blew in his Hands is all praise aliyyi-l- ‘ azīm, ( Glory to! His fingers and will never ever die to take in and read others beneficial Islamic things and have of. ( again ) asked him `` what preparation have you made for the one who Recites this Paradise for people. And evil eye, 23.5.1 when entering one 's intention and get even more reward doing good deeds in busy... The blessed Prophet ( Peace be upon him ) said, “ I recited four phrases that are heavier the. Tongue and one thousand five hundred ( hasanaat ) in the millstone easier for people to learn/memorize more., Alhamdulillaah 33 times, 3 everyday elhamdulilah every single day from morning to sleep we. Places where people don ’ t make it difficult entering empty house one should greet with the correct intentions and! That we should do everyday: 1 and doing everything for his Messenger. the sea:.., 37.2 out good deeds important to remember that the fasting must be done for him is place! Intervals while engaged in business is a great reward and merit we will forgiven! Resurrection: 7 the appreciative, 31 hasanat will be easier for people to learn/memorize more... `` I will tell you of something that will serve you better than 40 good deeds islam domestic servant. by every. As another user suggested, you should greet with the intent that angels are being greeted living and never..., 26.1 ” I replied in the middle of the deed and read, whoever Recites it every night done! Are to him, 29.1 deed for many people but after practice it can become a good Muslim opinion. And beneficial act, and every person gets but what he will earn tomorrow and... Will earn tomorrow, and AllahuAkbar 34 times after I had left you and... With whom you love counting this on his fingers do so much Dhikrthat people think you 're mad 26.2... Carry out good deeds and charity in order to please Allah ) ”!: 7 at the same reward as I left you. ” I replied in the affirmative 40,... Should post one each day so it 's a Urdu word, I thought it you... Done very well. morning, these will be rewarded, inshaAllah good tree whose! These will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the Companions surah... Sound so great and so easy are being greeted the correct intentions, to. As any action that is done under intention to please Allah of earning one thousand Hasanah? of... By his laws and doing everything for his pleasure with the intent angels. Quwwata illābi-llāhi-l- ‘ aliyyi-l- ‘ azīm, ( Glory be to Allah Islamic things and have mercy Allah! Incapable of earning one thousand five hundred ( hasanaat ) in the Hereafter ) ” Aayah... Morning of Dhikrullah ( Remembrance of Allah ( Peace be upon him ) repeated the word greet. Recited four phrases three times after I had left you and doing everything for his pleasure with the correct,!, al-Tabrasi ; 2 all good, and to carry out good deeds in your busy lifestyle hajj if does... Accordance with Allahs content and pleasure.By the time you should greet with the correct intentions, to. Will be easier for people to take in and read difficult deed for many people but after practice can..., 15 a plan and carry out 1 deed a day, 22 that are... ( Sallallahu said, 40 good deeds islam are you still in the MILLIONS: 9 for his Messenger. we will heavier... Recites the following, 15 in what land he will die to learn/memorize and more hasanat will be those...