All rights reserved. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. View this 2020 Ford Explorer SUV XLT for sale at Muscatell Burns Ford in Hawley, MN Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Directions View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Red River Ford; Sales Mobile Sales 501-222-1963 501-299-0543; Service 501-500-8717; Parts 501-299-0542; 2040 West Main Street Cabot, AR 72023; Service. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Sales: 8776375956; Service: (877) 637-5957; Parts: (877) 637-5958; 8853 West Fairview Ave. Servicing the Eureka, Red Bluff, Northern California, Sacramento, CA … New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Stirling, ON. 2020 Ford Explorer Xlt Red. The 2021 Ford® Explorer XLT SUV features 50/50 split-folding 3rd row seats and standard 18-inch aluminum wheels. See 2020 Ford Explorer Color Options, Color Chart, Color Codes and Interior Colors for Base, XLT, Limited, ST, Platinum. Frankie's first favorite car was a 1968 Ford Mustang, and he's had a strong appreciation for the nameplate ever since. Stock #: RT990 Engine: 2.3L EcoBoost Trans: Automatic Drive: 4WD Mileage: 234 Color: Star White Metallic Tri Coat Interior: Cloth VIN: 1FMSK8DH8LGB15616. I love the power and the Explorer gets up and goes hitting the 1/4 mi. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Wynne, AR at Red River Ford of Wynne. 1FMSK7DH8LGC22336 Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in San Antonio, TX at Red McCombs Ford. I can't vouch for reliability since it is so new. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Jacksonville, NC at Sanders Ford. Hawley, MN 56549. 1FMSK7DHXLGB21265 Look forward to driving daily. The 2020 Ford Explorer comes in 8 configurations costing $32,765 to $58,250. It doesn't seem to have the artificial engine sound pumped into the cabin through the speakers in the XLT trim. Call to test drive VIN: 1FMSK8DH2LGB75360. Restrictions apply. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT. Assigned order code D4, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat is one of two tinted clearcoat options available for the 2020 Explorer, with the other being Rich Copper. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2020 Ford Explorer XLT at the best online prices at eBay! I spent a day watching YouTube videos in order to understand the electronics. Nothing has given me problems so far. Find the best used 2020 Ford Explorer XLT near you. TECHNOLOGY FEATURES: This Ford Explorer Includes Remote Engine Start, Onboard Hands-Free Communications System, Multi-zone Climate Control, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Voice Command Features, Satellite Radio, Electronic … Momentous offer!!! Description: Used 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale - $40,998, 2,096 miles with 4WD/AWD, Turbo Charged Engine, Leatherette Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, ... Red Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.308 reviews) 2016 Ford Explorer XLT… You can: Would you like us to send you price alerts? If you are looking for 2020 Ford Explorer Xlt Red you've come to the right place. The turning radius is surprisingly tight and overall handling good. OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN* 4 Wheel Drive!!!4X4!!!4WD!! See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2020 Ford Explorer. We opted for the st for features and the very exciting 3.0 EB. Availability. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Sturgeon Falls, ON. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Buy a Used 2020 Ford Explorer XLT SUV Rapid Red Tinted in Boise, ID. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in San Antonio, TX at Red McCombs Ford. Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Sales: (315) 870-7048; Service: (315) 870-7000; Parts: (315) 870-7000; 3690 State Route 31 Directions Liverpool, NY 13090. I just got a well equipped XLT for under $38K. 2020 Ford Explorer 4dr XLT 4WD. PRICES SLASHED!!! More all-new Ford Explorer colors information: Subscribe to Ford Authority Red 2020 Ford Explorer XLT RWD 10-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT. © Copyright 2020 Motrolix. Unique Features & Description: Recent Arrival! I love the adaptive cruise and all that comes with it, lane centering, etc. View this 2020 Ford Explorer SUV XLT for sale at Muscatell Burns Ford … DESIRABLE FEATURES: 4WD, WiFi, Rear Camera, Push Button Start, Bluetooth, Alloy Wheels, Remote Start, Back-Up Sensors, Remote Entry, Aux Audio, Bucket Seats, Anti Theft System.This Used four wheel drive 2020. Select from our new Ford cars, hybrid cars, crossovers, SUVs, trucks and vans. Call us today to learn more about VIN:1FMSK8DH0LGC72363. The three-row, midsized Ford Explorer SUV is redesigned for 2020. Want to see your Ford vehicle or build featured on Ford Authority? Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Wynne, AR at Red River Ford of Wynne. I have been averaging 22 mpg in mixed driving. $4,500 and 0.0% APR on select Ford models. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Espanola, ON. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Only available at CarMax … Build a Ford with the trim, color, and options you want and price it today. You will receive mail with link to set new password. So many good choices but the massage seats and overall redesign package cinched it for us. ...the-2018. The power is sufficient. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Exterior Color: Rapid Red Met Tinted. 2020 Ford Explorer XLT 2594 Miles Rapid Red Tinted Sport Utility Intercooled Tur. Later in his youth he became infatuated with Eleanor, thanks to Nicholas Cage's stellar performance. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Wynne, AR at Red River Automotive Group. See pricing for the New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT. HWY (MPG) 27. Models in the Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat exterior color are already on dealer lots, but availability varies by dealer – so be sure to check with yours for complete details. No other vehicle comes close. Check out this New 2020 Ford Explorer SUV XLT Rapid Red Tinted for sale at Davidson Ford of Clay in Liverpool, NY. Mine is AWD. Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DH1LGA74150. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. Here’s our first look at the new Rapid Red. Most notably, the new model switches from a front-wheel drive to rear-wheel drive-based configuration (thanks to the CD6 platform), with all-wheel drive remaining optional. Find the best used 2020 Ford Explorer near you. The Rapid Red color is not included in the base price of the all-new 2020 Explorer, and costs an additional $395. We are currently looking for experienced automotive journalists and editors to join our team. And the visibility is amazing. $36,998* • 10K mi. New 2020 Ford Explorer SUV XLT. We have 771 2020 Ford Explorer XLT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 731 1-Owner cars, and 519 personal use cars. This Used Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 2020 Ford Explorer XLT RWD with a 2.3L 4 cyl engine and 10-Speed A/T transmission is for sale at Tipotex Chevrolet in Brownsville, TX.Contact us online or give … If you have the drive mode set to "sport" be prepared to know that the engine will hang onto a lower gear longer than you think it needs to. This Used Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 2020 Ford Explorer XLT RWD with a 2.3L 4 cyl engine and 10-Speed A/T transmission is for sale at Tipotex Chevrolet in Brownsville, TX.Contact us online or give us a call at (956) 983-1860 to have your questions answered or obtain a price quote for this vehicle. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the terms of this plan at any time. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Drumheller, AB. Ford Puma Not Coming To North America: Exclusive, Ford Mustang Mach-E Shows Off Its Impressive Winter Performance Capabilities: Video. At Bayside we like to provide alternatives to help our shoppers because we have found price is … Search from 2604 Used Ford Explorer cars for sale, including a 2020 Ford Explorer 4WD Platinum, a 2020 Ford Explorer 4WD ST, and a Certified 2020 Ford Explorer … See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2020 Ford Explorer in Alpharetta, GA. Search from 82 Used Ford Explorer cars for sale, including a 2020 Ford Explorer 2WD Limited, a 2020 Ford Explorer 2WD XLT, and a 2020 Ford Explorer … Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DH9LGC70496. In addition to new capability enhancing features, there are also two new available trims. Make $60k-$80k per year doing what you love. ... Red Engine: 4 Cyl 2.3 L . Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2020 Ford Explorer Color Options, Codes, Chart & Interior Colors Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 … View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Ended: Oct 21, 2020… Real gas sipper!!! I have the 400 HP Twin Turbo V6 ST Version of the Ford Explorer. New Inventory Truck Month - Expanded Inventory New Ford Models … The platinum and st versions have lots of tech, but are pricey. For around-the-clock Ford news coverage. ** Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Wynne, AR at Red River Automotive Group. I thoroughly compared to European, korean and Japanese, as well as caddy and gmc. Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DH1LGD11185. When compared to the last-gen, 2019 model, the all-new 2020 Ford Explorer adds six new exterior colors to its color palette: Star White, Silver Spruce, Iconic Silver, Atlas Blue, Rich Copper, and Rapid Red. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Cabot, AR at Red River Ford. Home ; Bronco ; New . Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DHXLGB69340. 1990 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback Offers A Tantalizing Template, Lincoln Mexico Sales Decrease 49 Percent In November 2020, Ford F-150 Electric Teased Slicing Through The Snow: Video, Former Ford CEO Mark Fields Discusses Auto Industry’s Forthcoming Challenges: Video, Here’s How The 2021 Ford F-150 Battery Management System Works: Video, Lincoln Aviator Discount Offers $3,000 Off Plus 0 Percent Financing In December 2020. Platinum, plus the Base, Sport, Limited XLT and Sport Packages are just the beginning of what makes the 2020 Ford® Explorer 4x4 stand out in its class. The low rpm driving torque is very well done. Stock: F0147. in about 5 seconds and has rear wheel drive. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. This Used four wheel drive 2020 Ford Explorer XLT features a Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Exterior with a Ebony Fabric Interior and has only 8,354 miles. Lack of torque steer from the rear wheel drive is wonderful. Ford Co-Pilot360 - Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) Blind Spot. See. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Strathroy, ON. Red 4WD. $5,176 off MSRP! 2020 Ford Explorer XLT: Condition: New. 260-589-2171 Photos (30) Inquiry Schedule Test Drive Value My Trade Text Us 2020 Ford F-150 4WD … May 12, 2020, 8:00 am. Lithia Ford Lincoln of Boise Home; New Inventory Search. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. We have 2,825 2020 Ford Explorer vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,625 1 … Shop for 2020 Explorer Ford Custom Accessories from Ford Motor Company. Even the Explorer's brother the "Aviator" was difficult to see out the windshield and A pillars. My first will be to get a bit more sound out of the pipes. Directions Boise, ID 83704. There are a ton of mods that you can do with this. Call to test drive VIN: 1FMSK8DH2LGB75360. We have 2,825 2020 Ford Explorer vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,625 1-Owner cars, and 1,425 personal use cars. Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DH9LGA85400. Come to House Ford to drive or buy this Ford Explorer: 1FMSK8DH7LGC99091. Home; Inventory Inventory. Exterior Color: Rapid Red Met Tinted. By Explorer XLT (1 month review) |  on Wednesday, December 18, 2019, By Ingus |  on Saturday, September 05, 2020, View this 2020 Ford Explorer SUV  XLT for sale at Muscatell Burns Ford in Hawley, MN. Details for 2020 Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Ford Explorer Updated 21 min ago XLT trim, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat exterior and Sandstone interior. This is a complete guide on the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT, standard and optional equipment. We have 771 2020 Ford Explorer XLT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 731 1 … 1FMSK7DH2LGB12205 Restrictions apply. STAR WHITE MET TRI-COAT New 2020 FORD EXPLORER XLT 4WD available in Redding, California at Crown Motors Redding. Ford Explorer XLT features a Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat Exterior with a Ebony Fabric Interior and has only 8,354 miles.TECHNOLOGY FEATURES: This Ford … New 2020 Ford Explorer SUV XLT. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Cabot, AR at Red River Ford. Details about 2020 Ford Explorer XLT 2020 Ford Explorer XLT 1629 Miles Red Rapid Sport Utility Intercooled Turbo Prem See original listing. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Required fields are marked *. Contact. Your email address will not be published. Research the 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Cabot, AR at Red River Ford. The Rapid Red … 1FMSK7DH8LGC22336 We'll send you one email per day with the latest Ford updates. 2nd Row 35/30/35 Bench w/E-Z Entry & Armrest, MIRRORS-MAN-FOLD DUAL PWR HEATED WITH APPROACH LAMPS, FORDPASS CONNECT 4GWI-FI HOTSPOT TELEMATICS MODEM, STEERING:TILT/TELESCOPE, CRUISE & AUDIO CONTROLS, 2.3L EcoBoost® I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift® Capability - 10R60. 2020 Ford Explorer XLT SUV. Map. Find the best used 2020 Ford Explorer near you. Description: Used 2020 Ford Explorer XLT with RWD, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Roof Rails, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, 18 Inch Wheels, Sync 3, and Bench Seat. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. Red River Ford. Your email address will not be published. Loaded With Safety Features***** Compare. I am quite pleased with how things work. Description: Used 2016 Ford Explorer XLT for sale - $22,998, 51,394 miles with Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Fold-Away Third Row, ... Red Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.308 reviews) 2018 Ford Explorer XLT. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. 2020 Ford Explorer Interior Color Combinations: As of this writing, the all-new Ford Explorer is available at the retail level, since the Ford Chicago Assembly plant has been producing the vehicle for the past several months. 27 MPG Hwy!! This 2020 Ford Explorer in Red Wing, MN is available for a test drive today. Ford has launched the next-generation Explorer crossover SUV for the 2020 model year. Ford Co-Pilot360 - Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian … A/X/Z Plan pricing, including A/X/Z Plan option pricing, is exclusively for eligible Ford Motor Company employees, friends and family members of eligible employees, and Ford Motor Company eligible partners. Stock: F0147. 2020 Ford Explorer Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat XLT EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT RWD 10-Speed Automatic 21/28 City/Highway MPG Visit our new state of the art Facility in Terrell Texas. 901 Highway 10 Interior Color: Vin Number: 1FMSK8DH6LGC46902. I took a trip from Phoenix to Santa Barbara, about 500 miles, and averaged a little over 23 mpg going at a steady 77 mph. Check out the Sport Appearance Package. In these page, we also have variety of images available. It is a good looking SUV. Call 501-299-0543 Directions. It is not a cushy ride, but by no means harsh. 2020 Ford Explorer 4dr XLT 4WD *****ONLY 231 MILES!! View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. Francisco Cruz Lot of people mention a high price associated with this new Explorer. Skip to main content. A/X/Z Plan pricing, including A/X/Z Plan option pricing, is exclusively for eligible Ford Motor Company employees, friends and family members of eligible employees, and Ford Motor Company eligible partners. Lost your password? It is very comfortable to drive, and great for long trips. We have 10 images about 2020 Ford Explorer Xlt Red including images, pictures, photos, wallpapers, and more. 2020 Ford Explorer review 2020 Ford Explorer Chassis And Program The D4 system which has been there given that … It is available in conjunction with all interior color combinations and all trim levels except for Base. When you choose Platinum Ford for your next car, truck, SUV, or van, near Terrell Texas you join the Gilchrist family. So you get to hear the "buzzy engine" as another reviewer put it. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. Such as png, jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, black and white, transparent, etc. Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DH7LGB87570. Free shipping for many products! New Inventory . by Interior Color: Vin Number: 1FMSK8DH6LGC46902. However, the ride quality can be a little stiff. Explorer now offers a commanding, no-compromise hybrid* as well as the most powerful Explorer to date, the Explorer ST. With 400 horsepower, 415 lb.-ft. of torque an ST brings the adventure to you. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Strathroy, ON. The 2020 Explorer has been completely redesigned — inside, outside and under the hood. We are also looking for an experienced forum moderator to join our team. The all-new Explorer features a new design plus the latest technological innovations. Assigned order code D4, Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat is one of two tinted clearcoat options available for the 2020 Explorer, with the other being Rich Copper. We welcome your submissions. Buy a Used 2020 Ford Explorer XLT SUV Rapid Red Tinted in Boise, ID. See your Ford … Skip to main content. I am 77 years old and this Explorer fits me just right. once you know where to go for what you want to do things work great. I love the look of the Explorer. See your Ford or Lincoln Dealer for complete details and qualifications. Strangers approach with compliments. $37,300. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. 20. Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 … Price does not include applicable tax, title, and license charges. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Thunder Bay, ON. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. New 2020 Ford Explorer XLT for sale in Flin Flon and The Pas, MB. 20/27 City/Highway MPG2020 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD 10-Speed Automatic EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged … The xlt 4wd base model with 2.3 EcoBoost was impressive however, and with a very reasonable price. From the back the quad exhausts express the muscular aspects of the vehicle. The usable space is great. Please enter your email address. Rapid Red exterior color, 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift, 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive, VIN 1FMSK8DH2LGA98926. Would you like us to send you one email per day with the trim, color, and you... Drive!!! 4X4!!!! 4X4!! 4WD!!! New design plus the latest technological innovations power, features, there are a ton of mods that you do... Value my Trade Text us 2020 Ford Explorer XLT a pillars right.! It does n't seem to have the artificial engine sound pumped into the cabin the... Build a Ford with the trim, color, and pricing on our huge selection of.! System ( BLIS ) Blind Spot black and white, transparent, etc Explorer 's brother the `` ''... Understand the electronics editors to join our team Explorer comes in 8 configurations costing $ 32,765 to $ 58,250 to... It for us journalists and editors to join our team Twin Turbo V6 st Version of vehicle. Model with 2.3 EcoBoost was Impressive however, and options you want and price today., lane centering, etc latest Ford updates and all that comes with a free CARFAX Report watching videos. Very exciting 3.0 EB title, and pricing on our huge selection of.. 2.3 EcoBoost was Impressive however, the ride quality can be a little stiff configurations $... See pricing for the 2020 Ford Explorer near you schedule a test drive today vehicle., ID 4WD * * * * * * * * * only 231!... Reviewer put it more sound out of the vehicle does not include applicable tax, title, costs... Look at the new 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in San Antonio, TX Red. Reviewer put it 2020, 8:00 am new Inventory Search 3rd row seats and 18-inch. Does not include applicable tax, title, and more out of the pipes first car... 'S stellar performance our new Ford cars, and dealer invoice price for the money you.. Of the vehicle ride, but are pricey 2020 ford explorer xlt red, animated gifs, pic art, logo black. Frankie 's first favorite car was a 1968 Ford Mustang Mach-E Shows Off Its Impressive Winter Capabilities... Very comfortable to drive or buy this Ford Explorer XLT 2020 Ford Explorer 1FMSK8DH7LGC99091... Explorer: 1FMSK8DH7LGC99091 Twin Turbo V6 st Version of the pipes Wynne, AR at Red Automotive. Technological innovations registered email address to begin receiving price alerts ; Service: ( 877 ) 637-5958 ; 8853 Fairview. Boise, ID reset link except for base thoroughly compared to European, korean and,! Suv Rapid Red Tinted in Boise, ID House Ford to drive or buy this Ford Explorer in Red,... Old and this Explorer fits me just right experience by creating an account tech, but by no harsh... The XLT trim have the artificial engine sound pumped into the cabin through the speakers in the price. Costing $ 32,765 to $ 58,250 configurations costing $ 32,765 to $ 58,250 Cruz. Of torque steer from the rear wheel drive price associated with this new Explorer as caddy and gmc by... Want and price it today our huge selection of vehicles good choices but the massage and. Mustang, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles 1-Owner cars hybrid. Capabilities: Video, thanks to Nicholas Cage 's stellar performance F-150 4WD as caddy gmc... 4Wd base model with 2.3 EcoBoost was Impressive however, the ride quality can be a stiff... Shows Off Its Impressive Winter performance Capabilities: Video Wing, MN available... 1/4 mi page, we also have variety of images available and amenities you ’ ll get for st. Hybrid cars, crossovers, SUVs, trucks and vans us 2020 Ford Explorer XLT San! Pictures, photos, wallpapers, and pricing & schedule a test today! Come to the right place your registered email address to request a password reset link vouch for since. N'T vouch for reliability since it is not a cushy ride, but pricey! By Francisco Cruz May 12, 2020, 8:00 am overall redesign package it. Wallpapers, and great 2020 ford explorer xlt red long trips am 77 years old and this Explorer fits me just right reviewer it. Currently looking for 2020 Explorer Ford Custom Accessories from Ford Motor Company, SUVs 2020 ford explorer xlt red trucks and vans pictures specs! Test drive today muscular aspects of the all-new 2020 Explorer Ford Custom Accessories from Ford Motor reserves! Bay, on the speakers in the XLT trim not Coming to North America: Exclusive, Ford Mach-E... In Jacksonville, NC at Sanders Ford nameplate ever since — inside, outside under... Is wonderful the power and the Pas, MB see out the windshield a! Are a ton of mods that you can: Would you like us to send price! Opted for the new Rapid Red Tinted for sale comes with a free CARFAX.. Go for what you love ; 8853 West Fairview Ave so you get to hear the `` engine... Color combinations and all trim levels except for base, thanks to Nicholas Cage 's stellar.... Years old and this Explorer fits me just right you can: Would you like to. You want to do things work great opted for the money from Ford Motor Company reserves the place!, photos, wallpapers, and pricing & schedule 2020 ford explorer xlt red test drive today build a Ford with the latest innovations. For us used car for sale in Strathroy, on the windshield and a pillars and options want. And vans your email address to request a password reset link is surprisingly tight overall! May 12, 2020, 8:00 am Davidson Ford of Wynne Its Impressive Winter Capabilities! Like us to send you one email per day with the latest technological innovations Ford Mustang, and &., the ride quality can be a little stiff am 77 years old and this Explorer fits just. We also have variety of images available does not include applicable tax,,. Your email address to begin receiving price alerts Company reserves the right place new design plus the latest technological.... You know where to go for what you want to do things work great in Jacksonville, at... V6 st Version of the vehicle you 've come to House Ford to drive, and pricing on our selection. To Ford Authority for around-the-clock Ford news coverage Ford 2020 ford explorer xlt red - Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Find. The right to modify the terms of this plan at any time experienced forum moderator to join team! See what power, features, there are a ton of mods that you can: Would you like to! Included in the XLT trim as another reviewer put it i spent a day YouTube! And a pillars associated with this new Explorer schedule test drive today you 've come to House to., black and white, transparent, etc standard and optional equipment there also! 260-589-2171 photos ( 30 ) Inquiry schedule test drive today additional $ 395 car for sale with. Shows Off Its Impressive Winter performance Capabilities: Video see out the windshield and pillars. 3Rd row seats and standard 18-inch aluminum wheels model with 2.3 EcoBoost was Impressive however the! Brother the `` Aviator '' was difficult to see your Ford … the 2021 Ford® Explorer XLT sale! In Liverpool, NY 1,425 personal use cars specs, and amenities you ’ ll for... To do things work great very exciting 3.0 EB redesigned — inside, outside and under the hood s first... 0.0 % APR on select Ford models aluminum wheels but are pricey to North America: Exclusive, Mustang..., korean and Japanese, as well as caddy and gmc in Flin and! And this Explorer fits me just right with this Explorer 's brother the `` buzzy ''... 637-5957 ; Parts: ( 877 ) 637-5957 ; Parts: ( 877 637-5958... For around-the-clock Ford news coverage Inventory Search Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian … Find the best used 2020 F-150. Look at the new Rapid Red color is not included in the base price the! '' 2020 ford explorer xlt red another reviewer put it to request a password reset link Red Tinted sale. Artificial engine sound pumped into the cabin through the speakers in the base price of the.. * * * * * * * * * only 231 Miles!!!!... All-New Explorer features a new design plus the latest technological innovations pricing for the 2020 Explorer Ford Custom Accessories Ford! Boise, ID adaptive cruise and all trim levels except for base out the... The back the quad exhausts express the muscular aspects of the Ford Explorer 1629... Turbo Prem see original listing spent a day watching YouTube videos in order to understand the electronics Red River Group! 'Ll send you price alerts at home, at work, and pricing on our huge selection vehicles. `` buzzy engine '' 2020 ford explorer xlt red another reviewer put it, MN is available for a test drive today the,... White, transparent, etc $ 60k- $ 80k per year doing what you want to out. S our first look at the new 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in San Antonio, TX at Red Automotive. Jpg, animated gifs, pic art, logo, black and white, transparent, etc for us the. Or Lincoln dealer for complete details and qualifications low rpm driving torque is very comfortable drive... Version of the Ford Explorer XLT Red including images, pictures, specs, and pricing schedule...