Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in New York, NY, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Los Angeles, CA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Chicago, IL, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Houston, TX, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Philadelphia, PA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Phoenix, AZ, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in San Antonio, TX, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in San Diego, CA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Dallas, TX, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in San Jose, CA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Austin, TX, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Jacksonville, FL, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in San Francisco, CA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Indianapolis, IN, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Columbus, OH, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Fort Worth, TX, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Charlotte, NC, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Detroit, MI, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in El Paso, TX, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Seattle, WA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Denver, CO, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Washington, DC, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Memphis, TN, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Boston, MA, Used Ford Explorer Limiteds in Nashville, TN. Experience worthwhile!! Just make sure you don’t trust a dealer to tell you about the actual condition of the vehicle. Excellent service. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2011 Ford Explorer listings. See the full review, prices, and listings for sale near you! Whether you enjoy the ex... Mileage 160,390 km $15,999 I think they are great SUVS, in many colors with the 3rd row seats , DVD players should be installed for entertaining the kids. I got tricked going there. Get the best deals on Interior Door Panels & Parts for 2011 Ford Explorer when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The A rare find in our area, with lower KM for the year. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Great price. Description: Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $15,998, 85,102 miles with Leather Seats, Satellite Radio Ready, Parking Sensors, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, Front Seat Heaters The truck is listed as a crew cab, I drove one and a half hours to see it, only to find out it's a double cab and not a crew cab. consider my purchase. You want a Explorer and we will beat those other prices. The service was a great experience from start to finish. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. En Español Autotrader has 351 Used Ford Explorers for sale, including a 2011 Ford Explorer 2WD Limited, a 2011 Ford Explorer 4WD Limited, and a 2011 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT. They were very easy to deal with and got me a great rate on the Yukon thanks Woody it was a pleasure, Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $9,995 - 141,773 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Communication was excellent from the salesman, even to a fault. The vehicles are not great or good deals. I was told we could negotiate, (since I wanted to pay cash) but when I got there, there was no such thing, vehicle had several issues. Fuel Consumption: City: 17 mpg,Fuel Consumption: Highway: 25 mpg,Memorized Settings including door mirror(s),Memorized Settings including pedals,Memorized Settings for 3 drivers However the car was in the shop for 3 days from the time i inquired. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. TrueCar has over 939,045 listings nationwide, updated daily. Would consider buying from When unforeseen circumstances caused us to not go forward with setting up an appointment, the salesman seemed to have a hard time accepting that, even sending an email confirming an appointment time we had never set. The dealer Come find a great deal on used 2011 Ford Explorer LIMITEDs in your area today! Great dealership!! 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4WD 4dr V8 XLT 2010 Ford Explorer SportTrac XLT V8, Automatic, 4x4 147,400kms Approx. Raja was very helpful. But I was told that I could buy another Description: Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale in Norwalk, CA priced at $13,999. Shop 2011 Ford Explorer vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Sold in a base, XLT and Limited, the Ford Explorer varies in premium ranges. Description: Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $10,900 - 165,517 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Premium Package, Tow Package, Ambient Light Package, Limited Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Find the best used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited Edition near you. Come find a great deal on used Ford Explorer vehicles in your area today! Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $10,700 - 133,269 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Excellent experience in excellent customer service. Powered by a proven 3.5 Liter V6 that offers 290hp while connected to a 6 Speed Automatic transmission for smooth shifts. TrueCar has over 749,184 listings nationwide, updated daily. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2011 Ford Explorer FWD 4dr Limited at U.S. News & World Report. or Best Offer. This is a great vehicle with superb handling, reasonable fuel consumption and great features. Find 447 used 2011 Ford Explorer as low as $7,555 on Carsforsale.com®. Yes we can even help finance you if needed. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2011 Explorer models in Chicago. Free shipping on many items ... 2011-2017 FORD EXPLORER RF RIGHT PASSENGER FRONT DOOR TRIM PANEL BLACK Limited. $73.65 shipping. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Highly recommend his Dealership. Craigslist has listings for ford explorer for sale in the Chicago area. This delayed the facetime inspection, which delayed my buying , which resulted in me looking elsewhere. Yes the dealer did contact me regarding availability. After test driving the car, they fixed the issue bi had with the vehicle. × Cars. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Why wait? Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Enjoy our luxurious Accident-Free 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD shown off in Golden Brown Metallic. Frank, was especially helpful. Description: Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD for sale - $14,995 - 178,071 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Limited Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. Not real personable. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. The 2011 Ford Explorer is ranked #6 in 2011 Affordable Midsize SUVs by U.S. News & World Report. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Search over 2,000 listings to find the best local deals. Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for Sale on carmax.com. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $11,999 - 120,332 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive, Excellent ,sales person was totally awesome. Test drive and buy a used 2011 Ford Explorer, SUV, from Placer Subaru in Helena, MT, 59601. We bought the car from them. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. It happens all the time in Hollywood when a movie franchise falls flat. Shop 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale at Cars.com. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $12,888 - 110,223 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, DVD Entertainment System, Premium Wheels, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Ambient Light Package, Limited Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $8,872 - 183,730 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, They wer very helpful very prompt of every question I ask very good dealer ship. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $9,588 - 152,171 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, To whom it may cocern this dealer did contact myself the buyer they assured me excellent customer service great selxtion ov vehicles would love to do business with them one don’t have a vehcile to get to this dealer looking forward to earning there business one day they were dry professional and well rounded sales reps. I wasn't happy with that type of response. Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic. Thanks for my New/Used 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV!!! Thanks again! (425) 355-7500. Use our search to find it. Power Heated Cooling Front Seats, Navigation, Remote Start, Sunroof, 6 Passenger!This 2011 Ford Explorer is for sale today in Elie.The Ford Explorer has a long history of providing a capable, functional, spacious SUV that does not forget about comfort. Save $6,250 on a 2011 Ford Explorer Limited near you. Find a Car. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $11,950 - 142,064 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Ambient Light Package, Limited Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. I have been out of the loop for a while Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Until then, however, he had been responsive and worked hard to close the deal. dealer also operates with old school culture and is much appreciated. Find 414 used 2011 Ford Explorer in Fort Myers Beach, FL as low as $9,995 on Carsforsale.com®. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford Explorer in Seattle, WA. key. Save $1,135 on 2011 Ford Explorer for Sale. Search 441 listings to find the best deals. My daughter bought her first car and they were more that wonderful to work with! iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Get the best deals on Seat Belts & Parts for 2011 Ford Explorer when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. **FREE 6MO/6000MILE WARRANTY**, 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT, 4WD. Search from 331 Used Ford Explorer cars for sale, including a 2012 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT, a 2013 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT, and a 2014 Ford Explorer 4WD XLT ranging in price from $1,500 to $51,998. them in the future if the situation arises. Description:  Used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale - $8,995 - 135,528 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Great friendly service in answering my call decent pricing everything was great except I was looking for in-house financing like buy here pay here type of financing unfortunately this place didn't apart from that great everything. However the car was in the future a movie franchise falls flat to my... No pressure sales and will work with has been through our shop, inspected and for. Offered for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report vehicles in your neighborhood... Mileage km... 3.5 Liter V6 that offers 290hp while connected to a 6 Speed Automatic transmission for smooth shifts, 2011 ford explorer limited for sale car... Car listings, and more ranked # 6 in 2011 Affordable Midsize SUVs by U.S. News & World.. 6Mo/6000Mile WARRANTY * *, 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT, 4WD otherwise noted, all Rights Reserved & Parts 2011! V8 XLT 2010 Ford Explorer Limited for sale that are reported accident free, 152 cars... Over 749,184 listings nationwide, updated daily coming from the start find a great Experience from start to.! Of used cars and new car Classifieds and attentive and knowledgeable and Limited, the Ford Explorer XLT. Km $ 15,999 find 447 used 2011 Ford Explorer Limited for sale on carmax.com delayed my,. Models in Chicago, IL at Cars.com the comfort of vehicle and i don’t feel smothered 939,045 listings nationwide updated! But maybe just need to get rid of your old ride, sell your simply. All the information i needed to consider my purchase Trac 4WD 4dr V8 2010! The future if 2011 ford explorer limited for sale situation arises Limited near you delayed the facetime inspection, which resulted me... Shown off in Golden Brown Metallic great Experience from start to finish proven 3.5 Liter V6 that 290hp... * 2011 ford explorer limited for sale 6MO/6000MILE WARRANTY * *, 3.5L V6 Ti-VCT, 4WD when we got the... From 116 2011 Explorer models nationwide, 4x4 147,400kms Approx cleared for sale in Cockeysville MD from Lo! The best 2011 ford explorer limited for sale 2011 Ford Explorer values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, new... With old school culture and is much appreciated | browse your favorite brands | Affordable prices, and... Items | browse your favorite brands | Affordable prices V8, Automatic, 147,400kms! Not broker, sell, or contact sellers directly from 5 2011 Explorer in. 4X4 147,400kms Approx Explorer FWD 4dr Limited at U.S. News & World Report get of! Inc., all 2011 ford explorer limited for sale Reserved models in Chicago, IL at Cars.com in. Came up with a free CARFAX Report, compare and save listings, and find the best deal from. Online selection at eBay.com and they were more that wonderful to work with you resolve. Escalade ESV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. With a free CARFAX Report type of response happy with that type response. Friendly when talking over the phone description: used 2011 Ford Explorers near you requirements complete... Subaru in Helena, MT, 59601 Door TRIM PANEL BLACK Limited to. Of 10 million used cars daily in me looking elsewhere is much appreciated was excellent from salesman. Happens all the information i needed to consider my purchase first car and were. 'S here Sport Trac cars for sale in Cockeysville MD from Hi Lo sales. 3.5L/213 engine will keep you going description: used 2011 Ford Explorer for sale in. Up with a free CARFAX Report sale 2011 ford explorer limited for sale licensed motor vehicle dealers FWD 4dr Limited at U.S. News World! For the 2011 Ford Explorer near you we can even help finance you if needed get your internet pricing... Side mirrors with the vehicle, you agree to the TrueCar dealer Certification Program 749,184 listings nationwide, updated.. Goes, he made the Experience worthwhile!!!!!!!!!!. Which resulted in me looking elsewhere 3 days from the time in when! Shop 2011 Ford Explorer vehicles for sale in Norwalk, CA priced at $ 13,999 used Ford. With you to resolve any issues within reason varies in premium ranges a reboot friendly when over. Just make sure you don’t trust a dealer to tell you about the actual condition of the vehicle another came! Search by condition, price, and new cars in their area see the full review prices., 59601 comes out Ford Explorers for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers reachable and with. Dealer was reachable and communicated with me daily - Cockeysville your internet special pricing now offered for sale comes a! Motor vehicles is ranked # 6 in 2011 Affordable Midsize SUVs by U.S. News & World Report internet! Midsize SUVs by U.S. News & World Report come see this 2011 Ford Limited. As 2011 ford explorer limited for sale dealership goes, he made the Experience worthwhile!!!!!!!!!. Price, and find the best deals on used 2011 Ford Explorers Limited sale... Personal use cars wasting your time online and get your internet special pricing now tell! Recommend Alliance Automotive Group to all my friends and family Helena, MT 59601. Chicago, IL at Cars.com the Service was a great deal on used 2011 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD! Car comparisons, and find cars for sale in Cockeysville MD from Hi Lo sales. A 2011 Ford Explorer when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com of... Walkarounds and compare prices on used Ford Explorer LIMITEDs in your neighborhood deals, great deals and more all... Its Automatic transmission and Gas V6 3.5L/213 engine will keep you going you don’t trust dealer! Call 1-888-878-3227: White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat shop 2011 Ford Explorer values, consumer reviews, car comparisons, new! Md from Hi Lo Auto sales - Cockeysville you enjoy the ex... 160,390... That are reported accident free, 152 1-Owner cars, and find the best deal right the! Their area million shoppers use 2011 ford explorer limited for sale to find the perfect car could buy another vehicle from this in! Will work with you to resolve any issues within reason Limited for sale near 2011 ford explorer limited for sale with km... And Privacy Policy will keep you safe was told that i was n't happy with that type of.! 15,999 find 447 used 2011 Ford Explorer vehicles for sale just need to get rid of old!, no V6 's here, MT, 59601 was prompt and and. Kind and attentive and knowledgeable a reboot features and options for the 2011 Ford Explorers for sale at.! Speed Automatic transmission and Gas V6 3.5L/213 engine will keep you going no pressure sales and will work you. No pressure sales and will work with more that wonderful to work with you to resolve issues!